All Comments on 'Summary of a Sibling Marriage'

by marriedtosister

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
DevilbobyDevilbobyalmost 2 years ago

This reads like more truth than fiction, which either gives the lie to your first line at the top of the page or is a recognition of your skill as a writer.

muskyboymuskyboyalmost 2 years ago

"A few months later we finally did the deed"...the only remotely erotic sentence in the entire story. Pathetic.

cageysea9725cageysea9725almost 2 years ago

Did you even consider the Non-Erotic section to put this in?

You should have.

A rational person would have.

toy4LadyandDon2toy4LadyandDon2almost 2 years ago

i agree with Devilboby

FeetypajamasFeetypajamasalmost 2 years ago

Forget the haters. This read beautifully and I enjoyed it. Please continue the Sarah and Noah stories? And yes please message me by email I’d love to talk more

Rancher46Rancher46almost 2 years ago

I liked the storyline though it was too short. Maybe the author would expand the story to give it more depth in their lives, actually finding a way to getting married and having children. Well Done 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story. It saddens me that my one and only true love, was the one I could never have.

vk1970vk1970about 1 year ago

This actually makes me loathe my dead father and break down in tears for how he probably caused a miscarriage for my mother.

SatyrDickSatyrDick12 months ago

[11.05.23]

Excellente!

11/10!!!!!

RMike35RMike354 months ago
In a nutshell.

This story or should I say a summary or explanation about Sibling Incest is short but so detailed.The premise of sibling marriage is completely preposterous but its not impossible either,for some who feel that way doesn't mean they can't marry each other by reciting vows and basically saying what a priest or pastor says to one another and even have wedding and engagement rings to exchange.

Just because you can't legally marry your sibling doesn't mean you can't in the eyes of the Lord and Heaven.But I digress that some places like Sweden brother and sister can marry each other legally,they have no laws preventing such unions,and maybe other places too.So if siblings want to be husband and wife I'm not against them if they want to,you can't help who you fall in love with even if its your blood relative.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermarriedtosister@marriedtosister
For an account of my bio with some fictionalization and details changed for anonymity and dramatic effect, you can read the Sarah and Noah Series. Siblings were meant to be best friends from the very beginning. They are part of one another. There is no relationship closer bet...