All Comments on 'Summer A Marriage In Trouble'

by Cagivagurl

Sort by:
  • 158 Comments (Page 2)
Hornydevil47Hornydevil47over 2 years ago

Dear Cagivagurl, unlike many of the idiots below I have really enjoyed your stories. Compared to other writers there and not many errors. The story line is good and many parts of the story are original. I will probably give you 5*on all your stories to counteract the usual 1*bombers most of whom probably have not read the story and probably can't even read. Thank you so much for this one I really enjoyed it. Mel B. Known as Hornydevil47

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I see the author gets a scoring boost by attracting weak men who enjoy seeing themselves represented in her misandrist stories.

BigfundrewBigfundrewover 2 years ago

Whaaaaaat?

This was going so well.. and it had my blood pressure up like a good story should..... then......pffffft....it petered out at the end. At the end, after all that drama and emotion, they both pretty much shrugged and were like..."OK. Bye."

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Too damned long for this not so great story. Except for the shithead boss, I largely saw it as unbelievable, which made the length of the story even worse. Also the same repetitive arguments; 2-3 times, OK, but not what was written. 2 stars & sorry I read it

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a waste of a story, total BS. You've got a boss that fucks all the wives of the men in his "inner circle", & they're all happy with that arrangement. He takes Shelly to bed to fuck her, and she's good with it, wanting to repeat it. Hubby Artie's expected be happy with the arrangement forced on him. There's the job with somebody that hates Artie's boss as much as he does, Artie's unthinking throwing himself overboard. Meanwhile, Shelly's trying to convince her hubby that he should accept being a submissive & let his boss fuck her at will, because he's a dominant, which he refuses. The conversation replays itsself ad nauseum.

Lastly, she has no retribution, & she & Artie become friends? In what world? This entire situation is just so incomprehensible to be insulting thinking that this could even be remotely realistic. I'm wondering if Cagivagurl is one of these feminists that believe the woman should be free to both dominate their spouse & have as many men fuck them as they desire. This isn't my 1st story by this author, but def will be my last.

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

1 star - wife sharing is not in my vocabulary.

ONCE&DONE is the only cure for a wife who wants that kind of relationship.

The main characters - Summer was a vacuous airhead slut and Artie was a wimp/cuck moron.

The plot made no sense what so ever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow, that's awful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I would have murdered my boss that very first time and bet the dog shit out of my soon to be ex-wife. Stupid story.

RodwhitebeardRodwhitebeardover 2 years ago

An excellent story, well told. I was sorry that he didn’t own up to jumping overboard. If anything showed that he was a brave man with courage and determination it was that. He allowed himself to be labelled as a drunken fool unable to hang on to his woman. He could have told the boss outright in his last encounter. “I didn’t fall over board — I jumped and swam to shore to screw up you philandering evening. It worked too.” Similarly he could have said the same to his wife. If anything would have convinced her that he was a brave and courageous husband, telling her that ould have been a hell of a wake up call.

Richie4110Richie4110over 2 years ago

Loved this unraveling relationship even with the outcome obvious. My 5 star rating is based on the entertainment value I enjoyed reading it.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

There. Are very few men who would be friends with a bitch that did to him what she did... You really... Really dont write men very well...

-jaye-

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Another fairly entertaining story ruined by an indecisive man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

ARTHUR THE CUCK AND THE WHORE WIFE!!

EITHER THIS WRITER IS A CUCK, A WHORE OR BOTH

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

what a crock, no way this is even good fiction as it bears no resemblance to reality. He was truly a wimp and couldn't even figure that out and she was off the charts self-absorbed evil to the core. No way any man leaves his kids with this bitch!

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyabout 2 years ago

I loke how your characters have dimension and imperfections

NitpicNitpicabout 2 years ago
What

What a load of crap.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
My views about the story.

This is simply an incomplete one with lacking.

The character Arthur just let his whore of a wife go easily. Not even any steps taken against the sob of a boss, strange.

This type of story is ideal to put in cuckold category.

orion2bear2orion2bear2about 2 years ago

No way you stay friends with woman who direspects you and thinks so little of you that she thinks you would enjoy being cuckolded and he would never be able to keep working for boss without committing murder

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

what a stinky fucking pig! lol oh man!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

My mother used to say that love is blind and really stupid. I find that she was right. I've done stupid things for love like forgiving my wife twice, the last time, I burned her ass and walked away. She lives in project housing now, I love my log home on the lake.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

For any story to work the characters and equally important their actions have to be at least a little bit believable, this failed miserably.

usaretusaretover 1 year ago

First time read, and it was very difficult to do so. Whatever your excuse, the need for punctuation is paramount. Do something please, it really needs some comma’s throughout.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Agree that commas, semi/colons, are needed throughout. But first learn how and where to uses them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fuck this author is the example of how a story can be dragged on and on for pages...same arguments..sideways..the up and down..and round and round, ! The writer manages to make any argument naeuseating to the extreme!

Hiram325Hiram325over 1 year ago

At least in this Cagivagurl story, the cheated on male MC moved on. Most of her stories are RAAC, no matter what kind of humiliation her cheating female MC's heap on the husbands.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Stupid tranny writer! Seems to hate men and writes about wimpy cucky assholes and stupid stupid women!! Yuck…u suck

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I don't understand why Arthur didn't sue the SOB when he'd a good opportunity along with the proofs..

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

fucking gay story! lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Two years of counseling showed me I was wrong. The shit we put guys through. Don't try to change your man, you never know what you will create. My quiet giant hubby nearly beat my lover to death but never touched me. He divorced me but my legs aren't useless, my "friends" legs are.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Who the fuck likes this shit this author writes? Seriously. Who are these dumbass people she makes up?

Has anyone ever had a boss openly and publicly at a company function no less...cuckold a senior employee taking his wife in front of all the other employees of the company?

There ARE sexual harassment laws in NZ correct?

orion2bear2orion2bear2about 1 year ago

No wif would be married that long and not know how her husband would react to her actions can not believe the garbage about enjoying being humiliated and cuckolded I have no respec for any man who would

chefjess2039chefjess2039about 1 year ago

I find it funny that the commenters are literally reading a story with a cheating wife and divorce tag and then they bitch because the wife cheats which ends in a divorce lol this was not a bad story for part one

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Another well written well planned and reasonably original story. A few literary licenses, but what the hell. It is only fiction.

re orion2bear2

Not trying to offend you, but I strongly disagree on three counts.

1) I have been married 40 years and my wife still automatically assumes any opinion I have is wrong. I can repeat someone else's opinion that she had previously agreed with. And in that same conversation as soon as I say it she rolls her eyes and offers the opposite opinion.

2) Men and women have for millennia not been able to understand each. In today's society women are still desperately trying to feminize men coz they just simply do not know what men need to remain fully functional human beings. They wrongly assume that if something is good for women then it must be good for men. And for many ardent enthusiasts come hell or high water they are going to make enforce it upon men.

3) The author clearly states that Artie realized afterwards that one of the contributing factors to their divorce was that they'd always had poor communication between them.

liqueurliqueurabout 1 year ago

Huh. Well-written, I will say that. But where is the erotica? This *is* a site for erotic literature...?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Yawn. Same-old, Same-old.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

At least he didn’t stay with the slut. Kind of a different story for this author. And destroying the arrogant prick of a boss was justice. Too bad that seldom works out in real life that way.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Oh that there could be such justice. It would have been better if instead of a new man she ended up with an incurable STD.

secretsalsecretsal11 months ago

The guy needs better 'friends'. Although you could say that about most of the male MCs in these stories, all sad sacks. Suddenly I feel way better about my small friends circle.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

She tried to hide her grimace, tried to turn it into a teasing smile. "Hon, I'm not going to lie to you. The sex was great; it was good to be just fucked. He didn't force me, he was powerful, strong and so commanding. I like that occasionally."

And that’s the queue for him slapping her across the face, turning her over and using her like a fuck doll with some rough anal. Apparently she likes that occasionally. Then pack his bags and walk out of the skanks life forever.

Men like to fuck sluts, just not be married to one. There is a difference that the author being a woman will never understand.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

“Artie, I never wanted to replace you, just have a little fun." Fun being defined as fucking other men. Yeah….real sweet 😈

.

“Unlike me, he liked being led and was more than happy for Summer to have extramarital adventures.” In other words, she found a willing cuck. Which seems to the ideal male in this author’s world, if the majority of husbands and boyfriends who inhabit most all her stories is any indication. At least in this one, the guy didn’t completely fold in the end 🤗

.

4 ****

tsgtcapttsgtcapt8 months ago

Now that she's kinky, time to revisit the chold support and take the girls out of that environment. Yeah, okay.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

She had a real kink he should have come home with a ball gag, whip, hood butt plug, pussy paddle and a remote vibe. See if she really wanted to play.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

If had been me at the party at the begging would have shouted, screamed and bellowed that he was taking my wife away, on and on, even if the dragged me out. That is where his problem was. Further for the other Mangers knowing what was going on and allowing it. But then as usual for this author, he loves to drag things out.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Good job this was just a story. She should have told him she wanted an open marriage or be a swinger. But she would not do that as she is too selfish. Sorry he should have slapped her one. He also should have purchased a digital recorder she he could have recorded her saying she wanted other men. The other worry is what will it do to her children.

mattenwmattenw5 months ago

I don't know which men this author knows, but they all seem to be idiots and wimps.

A typical male image of women who have no class. Men can be lured with sex at any time and in any situation. Just as stupid as the thinking of these women!

A husband who is humiliated so publicly then has sex with this whore? This author must really suffer!

But as already noted, some people think in such narrow ways that they don't realize how stupid their thinking is!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Summer was delusional. She wanted (and apparently found) a willing cuckold. What a fruitcake. Some of the other stuff like going overboard and also torching the company ws fun. But the basic premise was their marriage was over a long time ago and she was willfully a total bitch, obsessed with a sick kink, for which she shattered her family. The worst part though were rationalizations on the last two pages. Anyone say "psycho"?

Psychman24Psychman244 months ago

At least in this story the husband stays strong, doesn't back down and holds to his boundaries and limits. And takes down the asshole boss as well. Summer is another one of the women in these stories who are so narcissistic that they don't listen or care about their husband's values or feelings and just keep pushing and gas lighting in hopes of forcing him to go along with her game. These two were mismatched and really want different types of marriages. Appropriate to divorce, no way to reconcile when she insists on everything her way.

TwentysevenTwentyseven4 months ago

Thanks for once not insisting on a reconciliation. Even so, this husband is another of your strange, indecisive, lost souls, incapable of distinguishing between egregious disrespect and a minor misjudgement.

HighBrowHighBrow3 months ago

So… if my wife cheats on me, it is only because I am not man enough to either keep her or endure her lovers. Is that the theme? Pure Femdom agitprop, but a good story.

moultonknobmoultonknob3 months ago

So he gives her divorce papers and says he will file them in the morning, Ignored her for a few days, then started fucking her again,then he talked about divorce again. Sounds like a load of fucking bollocks about someone who can't make up his mind.

usaretusaret2 months ago

Too many inconsistencies, in one para he states he and she were friends still and in the very next he states he hates her. Almost 4 stars, but not

BstrdsUnOfJffrsUnBstrdsUnOfJffrsUn2 months ago

Nah, Artie should of went scorched earth. Summer was just an awful human

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

"I didn't hate Summer". Are you INSANE?

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

AT the end he screws her AGAIN? Are women writers COMPLETED deluded?

I wouldn't eff her with Satan's dick.

Ocker53Ocker532 months ago

Friends? Really after the way she humiliated him, just this author Woke crap coming to the fore, same scenario in every story, becomes very tiresome to read, she could be good if she had a little imagination⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Summer was an execrable bitch...

AnonymousAnonymous4 days ago

Hey, at least he got out of the marriage to the wannabe skank. 4 stars.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCagivagurl@Cagivagurl
Please do not ask for permission to rewrite any of my stories. The answer is no. The stories and characters within, are mine. I created them, they are mine and mine alone. Save yourself the time and don't ask. If I do not respond to your attempts at contact. It is because I do...