All Comments on 'Summer A Marriage In Trouble'

by Cagivagurl

Sort by:
  • 157 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Crap

Crap

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Totally ridiculous story. Friends after the stuff she pulled? Yeah, right. What she did demands vengence, and preferably her utter and complete destruction. There should be no mercy, just pain.

secretsalsecretsalalmost 3 years ago

Not a single worthwhile character in there. Conversations with Summer came across like talking to a brick wall, the back-and-forth ends up being circular nonsense instead. The plot justification for keeping him temporarily hanging around in the job and in the marriage seem pretty flimsy as well, so the story ends up feeling painfully stretched out to cringe levels. After all that, at the end, it basically just goes 'We didn't live happily every after, oh well,' as if they gradually fell out of love instead of having their marriage nuked.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

A very weird story. Nothing in it to like except for when he jumped overboard. None of the characters in the story could ever be real nor could any of the actions/reactions. Finished the story but didn't enjoy it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Ross and Summer should have mysteriously come up missing, never to be seen again. That way, Arthur would not have lost everything and his new family would have benefited greatly. Summer and Ross are both pieces of shit and belonged together. It's funny, the dumb whore couldn't see that she was destroying her marriage. When Ross lost everything, Artie should have grown a pair and gave him the beating of his life, or worse.

lujon2019lujon2019almost 3 years ago

He should have stabbed her in throat,

just once,

just to see if she liked it,

you never know until you do it without asking first!

BlackJackSteeleBlackJackSteelealmost 3 years ago

An emotionally stimulating story.

Well done.

Thank you.

helix247helix247almost 3 years ago

Just the right amount of spice to make me squirm from beginning to end.

The almost-believable LW isn't evil or stupid, just deluded by wishful thinking that the somewhat passive MC will comply with her fantasy of making him a full-on cuckold. Had the author made the LC into a total hateful bitch, the poignancy of the MC losing her would have been diminished.

The predatory boss, while over-the-top, is also recognizable as an actual human afflicted by extreme entitlement, like Jeffrey Epstein or the medieval lords who exercised their droit du seigneur.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

What a cum sucking cuckolded POS

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

That was a very good story. It held my interest throughout. I gave it a five.

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958almost 3 years ago

Dope story, Cagivagurl. You always write stories that have me all twisted up in knots, like your characters. Full marks from me. Write another, please, Randi.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Man, this is sexual harassment of the highest order... #mentoo but god forbid a man stand up for himself. This hate literature should have never been published

stev2244stev2244almost 3 years ago

Very good. That kind of plot always gets my motor running if it's well done, and in this case it was. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This seems to be a sincere attempt at writing a story using the seducing boss/forced humiliation theme without a traditional btb plot. I think that is a reasonable goal. If this was a beer, it would be a lite beer. It wasn't horrible, it wasn't amazing. It's a solid story but didn't have a huge emotional payoff. Sadly, you are going to get hammered by the other commenters because they would have preferred to see the wife flayed. -starsong77

someoneothersomeoneotheralmost 3 years ago

This was another take-off of "February Sucks." The story was good overall, but Artie's agreement to commit industrial espionage for Michael was a criminal offense. It is unfortunate that the author did not recognize the fact, as it actually could have improved the story. Artie could easily have been sued civilly and could have been criminally prosecuted.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I skimmed. I never really got into her stories. Another slut that finally finds a wimp husband and a husband that takes too long to divorce or just leave.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightalmost 3 years ago

This was well written and kept my interest to the end. No skimming. Nice story. 5 stars.

phill1cphill1calmost 3 years ago

I don't like women like Summer or "men" like the MC.

kirei8kirei8almost 3 years ago

Oops, forgot that there are "feminists" that write wimpy cuck stories as well as "men" with the macho names.

francemanfrancemanalmost 3 years ago

damn, I don't know how to mark your story.

the story or theme can be interesting, but the characters are poorly written and really too exaggerated to be realistic.

1) The boss, who does what he wants in plain sight, is said to have 50 harassment lawsuits.

In addition, this same excuse of being afraid of losing my job every time makes me laugh gently. Work, there is. It is enough to have courage, desire, motivation and perhaps not to be afraid of changing careers or places of life.

2) The husband who seems listless 80% of the time. I almost shook my screen to see if I could wake it up.

He knows that his marriage is almost dead for a long time and has even been thinking about a divorce for 1 year and has the papers already ready.

Then she betrayed him, she disrespects him, she humiliates him, and waits for him again. ???? I did not understand.

3) I think you must not like women very much.

you made up a woefully stupidly stupid wife. (That's not nice to the whole female population.)

Summer repeats the same things 50 times, receives the same answers 50 times, but she doesn't understand anything, she doesn't analyze anything. Whether she is wrong or tries to convince her husband once or twice and she fails. Okay.

But so many times she comes across as a completely stupid character.

I vote for 4⭐ for an interesting story.

You lose 1 Star because of your characters too caricature and not believable.

Thanks for sharing your talent.

DominantYetServile22DominantYetServile22almost 3 years ago

Trash. The only way this guy could be more of a pussy is if he actually enjoyed being a cum slurping closet case cuck. Another stupid ass story where a cartoonishly evil and stupid wife does everything short of try to have her husband killed and yet the author needs to give her a happy ending and have them be friends. Fucking scummy bullshit.

012Say012Sayalmost 3 years ago

BTB is more popular, but to me, these are better stories. Different wants led to divorce and both finding more what they wanted. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It's so easy to hate crap like this. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Why is it that it is always men having to get over their egos, while women's head swell in enormous size over being seduced.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Top notch until the last page!

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcalmost 3 years ago

Well told story, as most of yours are. The narrative flowed well and you did a good job developing characters. That said, some of the behaviors were so outside what I would call "real", I couldn't fully get my arms around them. I also would have liked another page to bring the story to a better conclusion - seemed rushed at the end. 4*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Well done. Nice character development. It was interesting to see how the wife lived in a fantasy world thinking her husband would go along with her extramarital escapades.

ThorlolThorlolalmost 3 years ago

Could have been a good story if Summer would have been more than a cardboard. Always repeating herself like a broken record with no awareness. 2/5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Women all think they know what they want when in reality they have no fucking clue what's good for them. Woman don't respect men that treat them with kindness because they interpret kindness as weakness. I just have to laugh whenever women wonder where all the good/nice/decent guys are. Well, honey they're right where you left them when you went and fucked all those assholes you can't get enough of.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

One of the dumbest stories I ever read. He could have got revenge multiple time and multiple ways but allowed them both to walk away. So he lost his business, any good business man will find ways to rebuild. Should have waited until way offshore then threw wife and boss overboard.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

That guy was a fucking mess. A world class wimp….and cuck.

The science fiction aspect of the plot was that this worm would actually agree to be a “spy” for Michael….or that he would jump overboard to swim to shore WITHOUT A PLAN!

Summer was a graduate of the Martian Slut Ray School of silly illogic. Well….consistent with the science fiction theme of this hot mess 😎

The bare bones of a decent story were there…..and the technical writing was passable. Only things that kept this from just 1*……despite this cuck wimp still getting along with the woman from Mars.

2 **

pepepilotpepepilotalmost 3 years ago

Good story, but rushed too much at the end for me. 4 stars

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 3 years ago

When people ask you how you can judge something without trying it first, simply reply, "I don't need to try a shit sandwich to know I hate it."

.

GREAT writing!!! Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The protagonist was a beta male at his finest. He even admitted that his exe's new guy reminded him a lot of himself. Avoiding confrontation is one thing. This guy has no spine.

DazzyDDazzyDalmost 3 years ago

He should have thrown a waffle iron into the spa and then go overboard.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJalmost 3 years ago

Summer deserved no happiness in the end. I imaged since Arthur had a vasectomy, Summer would be careless about birth control and she would getting pregnant by the asshole and having complications so bad that Arthur would have to get custody of the girls. He would have destroyed Ross, Summer and ended up with a great job. Maybe she would respect him after that. Karma baby.

Hooked1957Hooked1957almost 3 years ago

Gripping and well-written. A five-star effort.

Hooked

trianetrianealmost 3 years ago

The minute she started making unilateral decisions about the future of their physical/sexual relationship while assuming he'd just fall in line, she'd already lost any semblance of respect for him as an independent human being; at that point he was just a role/character in her fantasies. Somehow, in all her reading about what she wanted, she missed/forgot that he needed to be a part of the process and an informed and willing participant BEFORE anyone else was injected into the situation. INFORMED CONSENT applies to everyone, regardless of gender, or relationship status!

abitshyoneabitshyonealmost 3 years ago

loved it ,, well written ,, thanks for sharing ,,

afanoffanlitafanoffanlitalmost 3 years ago

I don’t get the scared of their own shadow types. No respect.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Not much sex in this one, not that this is a complaint because it was a good story. I like cuckold stories in general, but this one obviously had a different twist, the cuckold WASN'T into it, and the marriage got wrecked.

Thank you for sharing, Jackie.

sdc97230sdc97230almost 3 years ago
He let it go on too long and for the wrong reasons

It would have been understandable if he had allowed the situation to drag out as long as it did because he was worried about the effect divorce would have on his children, but that possibility was barely mentioned, and then only by his wife; it didn't seem to be a concern to him at all. So the divorce papers should have been filed as soon as possible and his approach to "working undercover" should have been to tell the ahole boss that he'd do his job as long as he was treated acceptably in the office but his marriage was over.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

But she's a good mother; I don't hate her; I still love her: we are friends. Can we have stories without this ridiculous bullsit? Being a good mother is feeding, cleaning, and playing with the children? Some of us less enlightened folk would say that an essential part of being a good mother is not destroying the childrens' family. As for the rest, they are horribly false notes in the context of stories like this because they are utterly inconsistent with the action in the plot and the rest of the husband's reactions to that action. IRL it would be absurd to think these statements under similar circumstances would be made by a husband.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

These types of stories feel like marriage ghost stories. Scary, but I wonder if this ever really happens or if it really is just a ghost story

JonDoe315JonDoe315almost 3 years ago

the beginning started good w/ the build up but then fell off. its too bad he didnt get any measure of revenge other than a divorce against his wife. if u love someone u dont do what she did in the beginning at the party and the boss got off too easy. the way the convo went with the new employer, it seemed like they were going scorch the boss but sadly had a weak ending.

iameaseliameaselalmost 3 years ago

Another typically over the top stupid LW bimbo.

You do write really well, and you make these readable but the people can be real dipshits.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreameralmost 3 years ago

Very good story. Thanks for the read! cd

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I'm all for the waffle iron, thanks DazzyD

laptopwriterlaptopwriteralmost 3 years ago

Now that's the way to write a story. Ordinary people put in extraordinary circumstances. This was well done and I fail to see why this isn't scored much higher. It got 5 stars from me.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 3 years ago
World’s Worst Industrial Spy

How many times can an author have a Loving Wife repeat the same old excuse? This offering tries very gallantly to set that record!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I read the first page then I jumped to the last. I am glad I did that. *

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Stories like this always end best when people like Ross accidentally get their testicles slammed in a door...just saying.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Excellent story, and a good resolution. My only concern is what Summer's daughters will be like when they grow up. Oh, and @DazzyD, where was he gonna get a waffle iron on a yacht??? 5*.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
1 star

I am going to stop reading your stories Cagivagurl. They all end up the same, mushy bull shit!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

5 points. Great writing and imaginative. Nothing more to say.

anon.1

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Entertaining. I know people do live like this and I can’t imagine how any man would be ok with that. Boss , friend or stranger if my wife did that at a party I would like to believe I’d have smashed a bottle over the guys head and left her there at the first sign of her disrespect, I also could never be friends with my ex . Approachable about the kids but that would really be it . As for the girls they have parents who love them but there mother is showing an example of a whore pig , not a woman who has morals and self respect

mattenwmattenwalmost 3 years ago

It's a shame that your ending made this very good story completely absurd for me. A wife who completely destroys her marriage through her cheating and disrespect is supported by him even enough that he welcomes her new boyfriend. You draw the ex-husband as a real washcloth and wimp. This is not okay with me. At least your story shows the research of the Bertalsman Foundation that 98% of all partnerships that attempted sharing, swinging, swaping and cuckolding were destroyed within two years. Only idiots play at such a rate!

MattblackUKMattblackUKalmost 3 years ago

This was a very interesting and multi-levelled story.

It was very well-written and showed how a marriage between two people even though they loved each other very much can still sink when it hits the rocks of poor communication and different needs and wants.

WargamerWargameralmost 3 years ago

Fucking awful story. You made him useless and her a stupid bitch. The only ones l felt sorry for were the kids. They did not deserve such shit eating parents, that’s for sure.

A dismal story about caricatures scores 1/5.

WargamerWargameralmost 3 years ago

And l forgot, Cuck stories always score 1/5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

While this story is a bit long, I sure wanted to see him leave the yacht quietly with a blood trail in the room and bloody knife in Ross's room. Then just disappear into the night, they would have been long gone by the time they discovered him gone, and everybody would have been suspects. this is an opportunity for others to do a version for themselves.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Please write a sequel to this story in which Arthur, oops sorry Artie is asked by his loving ex-wife Summer to be the best man to her new husband and he graciously accepts the role. Clearly you wanted to write a full-fledged cuckold story. Why hide in the closet now? Surely it's not your "male pride" that's keeping you from writing your cuck-and-bull magnum opus since you're not a man. So please don't stop here. We're eagerly waiting for the sequel. All the best.

muncher354muncher354almost 3 years ago

6 pages without a single word worth reading. Impressive.

ro707ro707almost 3 years ago

This is a perfect story representing a growing cowardice in mordern men & women who obey wolves. The fear of being Uncivil & its consequences are what keep a weak person compliant. Can't fault a wolf for hunting sheep.

Rocky62Rocky62almost 3 years ago

An educated guy would have recorded a whole lot of stuff..... seems negligent to not have characters record blatant misdeeds of a supervisory predator.... court case.... caching

CumminginsiderherCumminginsiderheralmost 3 years ago
I knew I should have stopped after page 1

Sorry hun but your stories are void of any likable characters. Just a very big waste of time. I can't remember why I subscribed and followed you but I will correct that now.

llyfrllyfralmost 3 years ago

good story, I guess the BTB wanted her to be killed or something, they need to do something about their hate issues. she's an idiot, he handled it well, they do have children and the boss lost everything. win win

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

This is not one of your better efforts. How could he even remain friends with the bitch after the way she treated him? Coparent maybe, but never a friend.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I've never left a comment before but I have to kindly let you know that this story is so stupid. I read it because it has a lot of comments, I wish the other stories get the same attention but not this kind.

Oh and to one of the Anonymous commenter, you sound like an incel and the only thing you'll ever be known for after you leave this planet is your "nice guy" comment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good story but being buddys with a wife who fucked you over like that is some simp shit. You couldve got some type of revenge like a video of her fucking then making it viral. I understand you were reluctant because shes the mother of your kids but fuck, she didnt hesitate to fuck over her husband and father to her girls.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitalmost 3 years ago

This story had lot of potential. Somehow it went sideways. He didn’t have to burn her, but he really didn’t need to be friend. Hearing about her dates? After what she and Reynolds put him through, Artie might have literally puked on her.

Sure their marriage was lacking. As he said, it began after her childbirth complications. IMO, that’s a good reason for tubal ligation, and a poor reason for vasectomy. He considered her needs and wants, she never gave him a thought. He was her paycheck.

But the thing that irritated me most, was that he didn’t tell Summer or Reynolds, or anyone else, that he chose to leave the yacht; that he’d rather risk drowning or sharks, than put up with any more bullshit. That would have given Summer perspective, and pushed Reynolds over the edge.

pummel187pummel187almost 3 years ago

You fucking sissy.... Lol... Dope

WillowghbyWillowghbyalmost 3 years ago
A Well Written Downer

Cagivagurl, yet another well written story full of detestable characters. I found I was hoping the brainless twat wife became pregnant by the boss and died of complications. Even the "hero" is no one I want to know. Possibly this is your view of real people in real life?

Thanks for the great read. Get someone to teach you proper comma use and it will be much easier to follow the flow.

Keep 'em comin'.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Hmmm! Not your best but still a very good storey. I loved him jumping overboard, a nice twist really put the shit up Summer & Ross & ruined their evening.

Waikiekieboy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

None of your stories have any zing in them... u write like a person who has no concept of reality.... are u a confused transexual? Most of them are in reallife so confused that they dont know how a male or female mindset works... u seem just like them... you expect humiliated husbands to keep loving andforgiving their wives... u expect women to fuck around..and still think their husbands will bear the humiliation,pain and heartbreak..but take the wives back... wo(man) u are one seriously effed up person...but still u write well..though ur writings dont touch me at a deeper level and mostlyend up giving me a sour taste !

pummel187pummel187almost 3 years ago

WTF. there IS NO WAY this story is even remotely true... Not even a little bit..

pummel187pummel187almost 3 years ago

The wife says something like " sweet torture was supposed to be apart of it"..

Lets think about this statement for a moment and then try and visualize this:

Your 8 year old daughter is standing in front of you saying that she is so hungry that her belly hurts, than with an evil smile you return from the kitchen with a HAPPY MEAL and proceed to eat it.

Eating even though that little girl who you claim to love is starting to cry even harder repeating the words. "mommy I am hungry"

WTF

What would be your answer to your daughter here??

I was just teasing you so the next time you eat would be that much better!!!!

CagivagurlCagivagurlalmost 3 years agoAuthor

To my dearest pummel187

You do realise what FICTION is??? I am assuming, that since you can read, you understand the difference between FICTION, and NON FICTION??? A story is nothing more than that.... You didn't enjoy it??? I am sorry, but really at no point was it described as anything other than that, a story

KittyCampbellKittyCampbellalmost 3 years ago

I've come to love your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Shove a 12" dildo up your arse Cagivagurl.

The "iTs FicTiOn" excuse is tired and ridiculous. Even fiction needs to be relatable for it to be a good story and your characters simply aren't relatable. he still loved her? Are you retarded? Seriously I think you might be if you think this is how people work. Maybe spend some time talking to actual men and not the cucks ion your chatrooms and see how much we value respect. How much anyone values respect really. It seems your not one of them which is fine. We don't respect you as a man or a writer anyway.

Lie Anon says 14 days ago, you write like someone with no concept of reality, like an alien that read about love without ever actually seeing how it plays out ion the real world. AKA like a poor writer

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good idea! But a very blurry ending. I would like an alternative ending. There is no retribution for such disrespect and cruelty

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

A tranny can only write this stupid a story...thats cos only a tranny like Cagivagurl remains confused as to how a man thnks or how a woman thinks...naturally..if the writer knew or had a clue s(he) sure would not be a tranny right?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Piss poor. Always ends with the same unresolved contradictions. Funny how it's Ok for Summer to be a manipulative slut but Arte being reserved is somehow disparaged. At least he had the balls to get out. This author is a sick puppy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Art depicts life, and therefore your distorted view of the world is not above, or below, reproach. Take responsibility for your pleasures.

lv2travel2lv2travel2over 2 years ago

I loved the story! Finally an author who wrote about a husband who thought and acted like a man. I thank this author for showing me that there are men who will not tolerate disrespect and permit others to destroy their manhood. Thank you!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You are hands down one of the worst writers in this site.

You have a very poor understanding of human nature and your characters are written like aliens with very short memories. I recommend spending time in the real world talking to real people to understand how marriages work and for sure how people work as well.

Once again, your writing is comically bad, maybe that's the point? Please clarify

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

If this author is a man, he needs a dose of testosterone and to face up to his choices in life.

If she is a woman, I really don't know what to say. Maybe good luck finding a set of males (not men) that would be willing to share you, fuck you, and each other. You will all be a very happy family.

I say this not as a reaction to this story. I say it after having read some of this author's stories. Each one of them made me want to vomit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I loved this story, more so because you allowed the husband to maintain his dignity.....something a women would never understand how important that is to a man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You are so fucked up. You consistently excuse entitled, selfish women who betray their marriage vows in the most despicable manner, yet exhibit a dismissive, haughty air as if somehow the husbands aren't evolved enough to enjoy the most absolute disrespect and betrayal. Somehow, these men are seen to be "petty" (your descriptor) or the wife makes a "misjudgment" (again your descriptor), a seriously fucked up way to characterize heartless manipulation and the ultimate disrespect. You write your male MCs as having these convicted, unresolved emotional issues that not only prohibit the poor wife from enjoying a completely acceptable extramarital lark, but are more significantly internally conflicted, fundamentally neurotic and unable to be happy, emotionally stunted. Often the men struggle over contributing to the betrayal of their spouse. Really??

This is consistent in your work. It apparently reflects your worldview, and if true, you are more disturbed than the characters you create, exhibiting more than a little misandry in your own makeup than you would ever admit. This man didn't maintain his dignity, he just found a way to justify his circumstances and excuse the pathology of his ex as she had understandable "different needs." This is your resolution not just in this story but in several others as well, which is really no resolution at all, but a gross, deliberate misrepresentation of what it means to be a woman, much less a man, and an intentional condemnation of marital commitment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Were you trying to write the wife as a total whore slag?

Like your character development notes had her pegged as a total unaware sociopath?

Cause...well...good on ya. You succeeded in making her the perfect, stupid woman who fucks to get ahead in life. And well...that just makes her a whore.

And you write the weakest, most conflicted men I've ever read? Like many of your male main characters are emotionally stunted pre-teen boys instead of grown, responsible men.

Makes one wonder what kind of personal relationships you've had as examples during your own development as an adult? Did your father like to eat cream pies from your mom when she came home from her boyfriends during your formative years? Does your husband like to suck dick just as much as you do? Makes one wonder a little bit while reading your stories...

danoctoberdanoctoberover 2 years ago

I liked this little tale of woe. The couple's relationship had a strange dynamic.

And in the end it she was all, " You never really gave it a chance."

No matter how many times the husband told her he didn't want that kind of experience.

desecrationdesecrationover 2 years ago

I think you capture the zombie-like appeal of ideology, in this case pop psychology. "You're a submissive, submissives like this, and there can't be any other answer." This is how people behave, when they are weak-willed enough to get drawn in.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well unlike your other stories at least they didn’t end up together again.

Nearly every female character you create has a hearing problem, you can talk to them until you’re blue in the face but you can guarantee they’re not hearing what’s being said. Much like real life I guess.

invisible_bridgesinvisible_bridgesover 2 years ago

You have a gift for setting up a compelling premise, although you sometimes struggle in developing that premise in an inventive manner. With this story, the premise --- a wife goes off right in front of her husband to fuck another man --- has grown a bit shopworn, yet it still has the power to vicariously infuriate the reader.

.

What lets this tale down is the lack of forward development --- instead, we get repetition. The wife thinks that the husband should accept the situation, the husband tells her he will never accept it, and on and on the argument circles. Consequently, the wife comes across as deranged, unable to grasp reality, and the momentum of the narrative stalls.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

At last, a story where the husband and wife actually behaved like civilised human beings, rather than hysterical infants and delusional idiots. I even rather liked Artie and Summer. As flawed as they were, they genuinely loved each other but came to the realisation that marriage requires sharing values and goals as well as affection.

It was one of those rare tales where separation was the only happy ending for both parties. A little gem of a tale.

LA

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So... Cavaslut is all about burning guys who cheat, but allowing women to do the same thing, with no penalties. You really, really suck, and not in a good way. One star, cause I couldn’t rate you lower bitch!

PorterrhPorterrhover 2 years ago

Oh dear - this was deplorable - 1 star

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCagivagurl@Cagivagurl
Please do not ask for permission to rewrite any of my stories. The answer is no. The stories and characters within, are mine. I created them, they are mine and mine alone. Save yourself the time and don't ask. If I do not respond to your attempts at contact. It is because I do...