All Comments on 'Summer at the Coopers'

by latin_lover

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Not a bad story but in a wrong category, it's not incest nor is it taboo so try placing it in erotic couplings or romance.

Still 4* though!

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 8 years ago

I loved it but I kept waiting for Mrs. Cooper to show up and join them which would justify the placement in the incest category. Still hot, though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Morons...

Incest doesn't have to be blood family. If you grew up with them, living practically in each others pockets...that qualifies. Stepsiblings aren't related, but still fit, as do people that have been all over and aroud each other practically since birth.

horny2doithorny2doitalmost 8 years ago

Once very HOT and arousing story. It's great that Jake and DeeDee finally got together and had hot sex !! Hopefully, they'll stay a couple and Mrs. Cooper I am sure will talk to DeeDee about how good it was. Who knows, maybe Mrs. Cooper will try Davie too ?? I cannot wait for the next chapter and see what they do next ..... Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
More....

Much, much more...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Hope there will be a lot more of this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Increasingly full of illogical folks

"Incest doesn't have to be blood family. If you grew up with them, living practically in each others pockets...."

So then I guess fucking the girl next door is incest!

What about the corner shop manager that you see every day for your paper? Screwing him would also be incest. Right?

This forum is increasingly full of totally ignorant people who seem to abhor logical thinking.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Chapter 2 please

What i just said. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
re: Increasingly full of illogical folks

Ironically, there was not one bit of logic in that idiotic rant.

<P>

You made an inane leap, equating someone related by marriage with someone next door. This a false equivalency.

Comentarista82Comentarista82almost 8 years ago
Not incest

but it was super hot. You did manage to explain how Dee Dee felt about Dave, which explains her intense lust. You drew great detail in the poolside tanning lotion, shower and after drying off. It was intense to the max and I hope we'll read more installments of this soon, to see how it extends with Dee Dee and maybe even Mrs. Cooper's mysterious "surprise."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
More please.

So many possibilities to continue.. I hope you do.

swfb70swfb70almost 8 years ago
hot hot hot

more and don't forget to bring the Mom into it

IrishWolf216IrishWolf216almost 8 years ago
Great

Great story, I can't wait to read more of this and your other stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Cup Size

Personally, I think DDs are perfect. But if you want to go with a bigger cup size then feel free to make them Es or even an F (Ariel Winter).

BUT a band size of 40 usually just means a lot of back meat.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
More Please!

You've painted a wonderful picture with so many possibilities. It was actually believeable and well thought out.

SampkyangSampkyangover 7 years ago
It began REALLY nice

But then just turned into another fuck fest like any other.

swfb70swfb70almost 7 years ago
good story but

how is this incest

JagnagJagnagover 6 years ago
Its an interesting tale

I enjoyed your tale, even if they wernt related by blood or marriage they were by way of life.

I had a massive crush when i was 17 and didnt find out till 28 that she had the same feelings even though we were both in relationships, if i only had acted, who knows.

Loved this lots 5*

Well done

DustyDevilDustyDevilover 5 years ago
I have to agree.

Excellent story but where is the incest angle. Just because you have known someone for years does not make it incest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Very Poor

Stopped reading at the 40ees why not give him a 15" cock

Nam69Nam693 months ago

What happened to brother/sister

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous