All Comments on 'Summer At The Lake With My Sister'

by SimonDoom

Sort by:
  • 57 Comments
oldsage_1oldsage_1almost 3 years ago

About as hot as it gets! Let me get back to you after I finish this post colitis cigarette! Wow! That was refreshing!

Great fantasy well written and delivered. Only an experienced writer could find a way to turn the cliché brother / sister fall in love into such a unique tale. I knew you were going to leave the ending hanging as it should. Just leave it. Don't get talked into adding a second part. It's perfect just the way it is two days in the life of a loving brother and sister.

5 stars of course.

Cheers

SAGE

Omart57Omart57almost 3 years ago

Wow, Simon, Just wow! Beautiful story! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Excellent!

Really liked the writing style and attention to detail. I can see that lake and her body. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Definitely worth 5 starts ! Loved the little descriptive details which added so much more to just a normal sis/bro story. Well done !

Nmb11Nmb11almost 3 years ago

I agree with most everything Sage said about the story content. I do believe a continuation of their story would be great. Perhaps a time “jump” to show how there experience changed their lives in a special way

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Proof Read!!

Example - "I was transfixed by the site of Sara's ..."

Sight!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Average at best, even the romance couldn't make me vote higher

zooliciouszooliciousalmost 3 years ago

Amazing work by a favorite author. Great pacing and action.

kiteareskitearesalmost 3 years ago

Ha! Unlike oldsage I like completion :D

If it's a good story I don't want it to end.

This was great, though I do think I've read similar, s/b go hiking end up in bed, but all the same I enjoyed it and would like to know more about these two. Hell there's xmas and summer, then he's finished college...

Do they meet others and get married? Are they just beard marriages? So many questions!

Thanks

WearyGoalWearyGoalalmost 3 years ago

Easily found its way into my favorites. 5 stars all the way!

SimonDoomSimonDoomalmost 3 years agoAuthor

To the Anonymous commenter who remarked on my use of "site" rather than "sight" -- touche and good catch. I actually caught that right AFTER I published the story, and it made me cringe. I was wondering if someone would notice it -- obviously you did. I do all my own editing and proofreading, and although I well know the difference between "site" and "sight" things slip through sometimes. Arggh. Realistically, I'm not going to do better until and unless I enlist the aid of a proofreader.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcalmost 3 years ago

Absolutely loved it - great brother-sister story. Some "high end" words may have been a distraction for some, but they were appropriate in their meaning. I would love a part 2 to see where they go with it, but you drive that bus...5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Absolutely incredible! One of the best erotic stories on here that I have read.

5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It was extremely well written but I was a little confused with the pace and foreshortened time. If they got to the trailhead at 10am for a 3 hour hike, why was there only time for a brief swim and a little fun before sunset and bedtime. The same goes for the following day when they were packed up and on their way back to the car by 10am.

It seems that there should have much more time for enjoyment and unhurried sex and intimacy. Why not another swim out to rock?

And as for the jerk whose only comment was a spelling mistake, get lost. I’ve been unable to read some stories due to awful sentence structure, spelling, and every other literary mistake. This story flowed from beginning to end.

Nice job, and thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Really well written

JohnConnorJohnConnoralmost 3 years ago

That was fantastic writing.

NesticNesticalmost 3 years ago

Wowww ... what a great story ... MORE than 5 stars ... So sensual, erotic, slow and with words very well picked. Please go on. Can't wait for more of your stories to come ...Thanks for sharing ...

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518almost 3 years ago

I loved this story as much for the hot, forbidden sex as I did for the brilliant descriptions of the glory of nature. I love being outdoors, and ducking outdoors, and I could almost feel the breeze on my skin and smell the pine aroma in the air as I read this epic tale.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story hope you will continue it. I love the way you slowly build the story. So please don't stop here!!

sdaze_uksdaze_ukalmost 3 years ago

I think I'm a first time reader of your stories. Enjoyable, taboo romantic story that has been left open ended. The scenery descriptions made me feel nostalgic for adventures in nature I never really went on but always dreamed about when I was younger.

Agree with the comment about pacing. The siblings also need to learn better time management. A car trip and a gruelling hike that took most of the daylight (I'm guessing about 7-8hrs given time of year) a brief swim, dinner, bed, up at dawn, breakfast and out for 10AM for an 8hr trip back. After all the sex squeezed in, they must have been exhausted. Why did they spend days organising such a short outing? They didn't even have to leave for college for nearly another week.

If it was me, I'd be spending at least a couple of days in such a beautiful place. If the sister had been planning to have sex with her brother all along, I imagine she'd have got a longer permit. Still 5/5 though.

winterplayingwinterplayingalmost 3 years ago

OMG! Great writing. The incredible thing is you took a story about brother and sister (many on this site) with similar plots (how different can each story be?) and you made it absolutely perfect, unique, and distinctive in its style. . You brought a rare intimacy to this romance!!!!!!!! As much as I would love to see a "next chapter" while they are still young, I am not sure you could top this. Please keep writing. And thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story. This seemed more like an autobiography, the wording, the nuances seemed so personal and bold. I hope they find a way to live a life together.

SkryneSkrynealmost 3 years ago

Amazing. Thankbyou very much for thus beautiful story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Oh wow I am speechless. This is one of the best stories I've read. The detail, the nuance, the wording, just everything I enjoyed this so much

billybardbillybardalmost 3 years ago

Great story, good writing--loved it!

All the previous comments have said it all.

Keep the excellent work.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanalmost 3 years ago

Wow...5 stars. Even though the melancholy ending ripped my heart right out of my chest. My ex-wife has often commented that I can be such a girl sometimes. lol. I'm not embarrassed about it at all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Would love for Christopher and Sara to find a brother and sister and get them to cross the line into committing incest with Christopher marrying the sister and Sara marrying the brother. Then the four of them would hike back to Baskin Lake to have sex together as a foursome, with Sara and the sister of the other incestuous couple getting spit roasted and double penetrated.

Another direction which may proceed the finding of the brother and sister would be seducing their parents, so Christopher and Sara can fuck each other at home, as well as Sara fucking their dad, while Christopher fucks his mother.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Probably one of the best stories i have ever read. These feelings can't be expressed. Just awesome ❤️

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Loved it! Have you considered another chapter? Would looooove to see their story progress!

DarkkBrothaOneDarkkBrothaOnealmost 3 years ago

This is the way it's done! Fantastic story that borders on a believable premise with well fleshed out characters, a plausible backstory, and sex scenes that didn't feel rushed. A work of art! Look forward to reading more of your offerings.

nocowy14nocowy14almost 3 years ago

Powerful writing and description of the feelings, emotion, and the gripping storyline.

Thank you for sharing this one! I'd love to see the next chapter; without a suggestion of the story, but selfishly just the two of them.

exgovieexgoviealmost 3 years ago

Well written story about an impossible love but may end up with them living together for awhile in the future

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitalmost 3 years ago

Beautifully written, with unspoken emotional impact. It’d be really good to see where they are at the holidays, spring break, and after Christopher graduates.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

What Happens At Baskin Lake... stays at Baskin Lake. I see that place as being their special place, where they can be real with each other, and show their true feelings, away from the rest of the world, their family, and friends.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I loved it. I agree with another reader that the character development was exquisite. The descriptions of the setting, the characters and their feelings was perfect. But, I need to read more. What happened to them? Why didn’t they even consider trying to be together?

LegallySaneLegallySaneover 2 years ago

They didn't love each other enough to try and make it together. In a couple months, it will be a distant memory, even regretting it ever happened.

a_reader_from_germanya_reader_from_germanyover 2 years ago

I have no choice but to fall in with the choir of praises this story evoked. I found myself rooting for the two lovers to live their love, albeit them being fictitious. Also, the 'back to the nature' aspect deepened the impact on me, since I'm a "nature boy" myself, having lived in the countryside my whole life.

But, although many authors use certain, oft repeated phrases or figures of speech in a metaphorical or poetic way, I still feel obliged from time to time to nag about some of them. Optimal circumstances allow for us to see about 6.000 stars with the naked eye, 3.000 in one hemisphere, less when surrounded by mountains, of course. A half moon fairly high in the sky, while being much dimmer than the full moon, decreases the number of 3.000 considerably.

Thank you very much, SimonDoom, for this beautiful tale of love.

batman20003batman20003over 2 years ago

Truly a great read. Thank you so very much for your work

orbnatsorbnatsover 2 years ago

The images that you created in my mind was what is most appealing about this story for me. I was totally immersed in the sights, sounds, and emotions you portrayed. I was there; I was a participant.

GeorgeGaleGeorgeGalealmost 2 years ago

Outstanding story, very well written and told............():\

Merlin_the_MagicianMerlin_the_Magicianalmost 2 years ago

Loved the story. You write good one and a couple of not so good ones but this is one of the best.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It was great, except I wanted one to transfer to the other's college and keep their love going. I like happily ever afters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It's very nice to read a story that actually has romance to it. You could almost FEEL the love that they had for one another. Excellent!

WhatsamatterUWhatsamatterUover 1 year ago

This was a wonderful story of love between a brother and a sister. I wish I could give 10 stars.

YesterdaysChildYesterdaysChildover 1 year ago

I know it's erotica, and I know different people are turned on by different things. And this next comment is not aimed at this particular author. Just once, though, I'd like to read an incest story on this site that actually reflected reality!

OU8ME2ICOU8ME2ICover 1 year ago

This story was very erotic. You could feel the passion they had for each other. I too wished that they would have ended up being together for the rest of their lives. I really enjoyed reading it. Thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Romance, erotica, the forbidden, emotions, the seclusion and freedom to act on their innermost selves, what more do you need in a lovely self-contained short story?

I want an HEA, but, the story does not NEED it.

A bit more, on their future?

Five for you

GraecaGraecaover 1 year ago

Putain de soeur qui a tout prémédité jusqu'au bikini bleu usé trop petit ....hummmm incroyable histoire ...Pétain d'inceste frère soeur délirante

Je pense qu'un cum face anthologique serait bienvenue , une sortie uniquement pour se faire couvrir de sperme fumant le visage smoky avec bouche ouverte et langue pendue, une douche complète méritée. .

unclemerv77unclemerv77over 1 year ago

I agree with anonymous I would love to see how their future unfolds

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I would love for this story to continue and tell how they meet up again. The ending was truly just the beginning of a beautiful incestuous relationship.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Lobed it

winterplayingwinterplaying8 months ago

This particular story deserves another chapter or an epilogue. One that is very happy!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Very good. Definitely deserves to be continued

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I like this kind of story right up to the inconclusive ending. The sex was just fairly erotic without straying into humiliation incel-style slut shaming porn. Proofreading mistakes were not as bad as most stories on this site. The couple's lives could be easily updated without dabbling into threesomes and "spit-roasting" orgies bringing other family members into their coupling. There are already thousands of cheap stories that toss in all the known kinks.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Beautiful.

Nekomusume_DaisukiNekomusume_Daisuki6 days ago

This deserves a follow-up... As long as they stay true to each other No need to involve others, just them finding a way to make it work and be together...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSimonDoom@SimonDoom
I am a long-time reader of stories on this Site, and I began publishing stories in late 2016. I enjoy a variety of erotic stories, and I hope to publish stories that explore many different aspects of erotica. Comments and constructive criticism are welcome.