Summer, Autumn, Adelaide Ch. 02

Story Info
Adelaide continues the fun at a concert.
4.8k words
4.47
7.1k
15

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/19/2023
Created 06/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a few days since Adelaide had left me on the porch, but I could not stop thinking about that night. I refrained from trying to catch sight of her during her morning jogs since I did not want to get in the middle of anything. Heck, I would text her if I had her number. It was the safest option.

Then, as if willing to happen, I got a message in my DMs from the one and only Mrs. Walker. She began, "I've been missing you on my morning runs, sweetheart. Do I no longer pique your interest?"

I opened the message signaling to her I had read it, and started to type something but lost my train of thought.

She followed up, "Are you an ass man or a tits guy?"

She got rid of my indecision by giving me something to focus on. "Ass," I hit send.

Three photos popped up on my phone within seconds. The first was a shot of Adelaide standing in front of a mirror in an Auburn Tigers cheerleading uniform. The following was shot in front of the same mirror with her tight butt facing it and her looking back. The last one was in the same position, with her ass facing the mirror, only now with her clothes hiked up to show her bare bottom.

To say she looked fantastic would be an understatement. This was a woman who I could picture being on the cover of Maxim or Playboy, baring a generous amount of skin. To top it all off, she was wearing a cheerleading uniform. It was like she was trying to cater to every base male desire there was with a few photos. I did not even realize she was on the cheer team at Auburn, but miraculously, this woman still had her outfit. I assumed it was only used for occasions like this when she wanted to ensure someone's eyes were on her and nobody else.

"Wow," I texted. "I am shocked you still fit into your uniform from college. But it looks breathtaking on you."

"Ain't it amazing what a little hard work and perseverance can accomplish? I'm proud to say I'm still the same size I was when I was a young'un." She replied.

"What hard work can do, indeed," I responded.

"Well, now that I have tickled your fancy, I believe you owe me some tongue pleasures in return for the other night," Adelaide escalated the conversation.

"That and so much more. When do you want to meet?" I asked.

"How about tonight, darling? I'll shoot you the time and place later." Adelaide sent a heart emoji with that, assuming she had a yes.

Lucky for her, that implied yes was assured.

----------------

I finally got the call as the sun set and street lights turned on. Adelaide told me to come out front. Once outside, I saw A Black BMW X5 blocking the driveway. As I approached it, the window on the passenger side rolled down, and I saw Adelaide in a white cowboy hat, leopard print sunglasses, and tousled waves flowing down just past her shoulders.

"Get in, sweetheart!"

As I opened the car door, I saw her in a paisley crop top that was the same color white as her hat, faded blue daisy ducks, and Burgundy cowboy boots.

I pointed at her boots, "is it safe to drive wearing those?"

"This ain't my first rodeo. Now sit down, or we will be late to Dolly." Adelaide commanded me.

Rolling my eyes, I sat down and shut the door. She looked me up from head to toe. My sneakers, jeans, and plain t-shirt look were not cutting it.

"You could use a little somethin'," Adelaide reached into the back seat and tossed a leather cowboy vest with a matching Burgundy cowboy hat in my lap. "Put these on."

"Why? Where are we going, and what are we doing?"

"I already told ya, we are seein' Dolly." She put the car into gear.

Only then did I recall a Dolly Parton concert downtown that night, "As in Dolly Parton?"

"The one and only," Adelaide started driving. "You best put their clothes on 'fore you start ya start stickin' out like a crawfish in a bucket."

I begrudgingly put the vest on, "why am I going to see Dolly with you? I do not even like her."

The look of horror on Adelaide's face told me I said the wrong thing, "Did I just hear ya talkin' smack 'bout Dolly? Dolly Parton is a beloved national treasure, darlin', and we show her the utmost respect in this vehicle. And to think I let you cum in my mouth the other night."

"I am sorry I did not know Dolly meant that much to you. Based on our previous messages, I am just surprised I am going to a concert instead of doing something else. I am sure it will be fun. This just came out of the left field for me."

"I was s'posed to go to this shindig with my hubby, but work had to go and rear its ugly head again. So, since you're the only friend I got in this neck of the woods, I reckon you get the consolation prize. Let me tell ya. There ain't no way I was gonna miss seeing' Dolly -- she's the queen of country music, after all!"

"Since I am not as familiar with Dolly's work, do you care to enlighten me about what makes her great?"

"Well, honey, Dolly's voice was the background music to my childhood, and she's the epitome of everything I adore about my Southern roots and personal identity. Not to mention her generous heart and charitable work with the Imagination Library -- that woman is a true gem. Shoot, there ain't no way I could pick just one reason why I'm a die-hard Dolly fan."

"You keep on surprising me, Adelaide."

"Sugar, 'bout you callin' me Adelaide -- that's what my man calls me, and it feels a bit off comin' from someone else. How 'bout we switch to Addie from now on? Seems like a more natural fit for the kind of friendship we got goin' on these days."

"Fair enough, Addie. Now, do you mind explaining a bit more about what exactly our friendship is nowadays?"

"Well, honey, we might be friends with benefits, but truth be told, I want a lil more than that. I know men are often drawn to the physical side of things, but they also need someone to let their guard down with and show their softer side. After reading Liz Plank's book, I learned that men need space to explore their feminine side and find their true selves. And after seein' the way you're livin', I reckon a little guidance and wisdom from someone who's been around the block might do ya some good."

While that was plenty to process, the first question that came to mind was, "Who is Liz Plank?"

"She wrote a book called For the Love of Men. I started readin' it when I was carryin' my boy Henri 'cause I wanted to make sure he grew up to be the best man he could be. Don't get me wrong, I love Jed with all my heart, but like most men, he has his unsightly side. I didn't want Henri to turn out like that, so I knew I needed to expose him to other ways of bein' a man. Then I met you and saw that ya needed the same kind of lovin' care that I wanna give Henri when he's older. So now we're the best of friends, darlin', and I'm proud to know ya."

"I see."

"You're like the first pancake -- the one I get to practice makin' room for vulnerability with. I'm learnin' to let down my guard, so you can too. It is like how that first pancake needs extra love and attention. Plus, unlike with Henri, there's the added motivation of sex, which I enjoy."

There was an extended silence after that. As Adelaide cruised down the busy street toward downtown, I thought about what she said. I was not sure how to take her admission. She wanted me to be more of a man or a different type of man. I was still trying to figure out what she meant. I was attempting to read the words between the lines. On the one hand, it was clear she liked me in some sense, but on the other, her family was priority number one.

While I had just met this woman, I grew increasingly accustomed to her presence. I was not sure what I wanted out of this relationship, but I knew it was time to stop being a bystander in my own life. To bare witness was one thing, but to be the hero I dreamt of was another. It was easy to confuse heroism for morality, and perhaps I blurred the line between those two for so long that it had ceased to exist. If there was one thing I knew about the lady in the driver's seat, she was a woman of action. That was something I could stand to learn a thing or two about.

Adelaide turned on the radio and cranked up the music as we entered the tunnel. Unsurprisingly, I recognized country music playing and knew it would be a Dolly Parton song. It was not until we came out the other side of the tunnel, seconds later, that I heard the famous chorus for the song Jolene. The irony that this song was about an affair is not lost on me as we made our way toward the stadium for the concert amidst a beautiful backdrop of glistening rivers, the sight of a glorious fountain on the river waterfront, and the towering buildings that decorated the skyline. At that moment, both time and space were decorated in harmonious serendipity.

As we pulled into the parking garage so Adelaide could find us a spot, she turned the music down, "you a Dolly fan yet?"

I can not help but smile, "she is growing on me."

Adelaide turned to me as the car parked, "she betta be."

Adelaide grabbed a leather tote bag from the back seat, bending over and putting her ass almost right in my face as she did so. Once she retrieved her purse, she pulled out two paper tickets and handed one to me.

With the car locked and us firmly on our way, we began to fall in sync, lock, and step. While the vest and hat were not my style, I embraced them in an attempt to live fully.

Adelaide took my hand in hers as we approached the gate, "So, you ever been to this place before?"

"Once or twice. I am not the biggest football fan."

"Nor am I. I ain't no expert on this sorta thing, but this here looks like the perfect place to see Dolly," Adelaide remarked, surveying the crowd entering the venue. "And it looks like we've got some fine company to enjoy the show with tonite, too."

"You don't like football? But you were a Cheerleader for Auburn?"

"I don't much care for the games themselves, to be honest. But what gets me goin' is the fandom, the folks who come together to cheer on their team. And even though I was a cheerleader back in the day, I was too busy cheerin' on the sidelines to pay much attention to what was happenin' on the field."

As we got ready to go to the gate, we placed our things in a bin to go through the metal detectors. I went through without trouble and collected my things, but Adelaide was held up. It seemed despite removing all metal objects, she still buzzed through the detector, so they took her aside for a scan.

After he waved his handheld detector around, the guard did not find anything, so he gave her a pat down as the last line of defense. The guard had Adelaide spread her legs and arms out, then traced his hands up her legs, around her backside, and up her back.

"Buy a gal dinner first, why don't ya?" Adelaide joked.

The guard did not find anything, as anticipated, and let her go. She walked over to me with a slight smirk.

"It was probably the boots, but that fella just wanted to cop a feel."

"You think so?"

"You've seen my ass, wouldn't you? I thought you were gonna pitch a tent back there in the car when I leaned over to get my purse."

"Fair enough," I blushed.

She took me by the hand, and we started to explore the area before finding our way to the standing-room-only section on the field. Although, to my surprise, they covered the field with silver-looking tiles, probably to prevent us from ripping or tearing the grass. From here, the stage looked massive, and all the instruments up there led me to believe this would be a proper performance. As some people started to get up on the stage, it seemed we arrived just in time for the opening act.

"Why did you buy standing room only, anyway?"

"To be closer to Dolly, of course."

The speakers exploded in feedback. The singer grabbed the microphone and cleared his throat. "I am Hunter Hayes, opening for Dollie Parton tonight!" The stadium eruptted in cheers, with Adelaide screaming next to my ear. "My job out here tonight is to get you ready for The Smoky Mountain Songbird, The Queen of Country Music, the one, the only Dolly Parton!"

The crowd screeched even louder this time. Once the volume level died down to a steady chatter, the music took over the atmosphere.

Once everyone settled into a groove, I heard Hunter Hayes playing a slow song to start off. I shazamed it and saw it was called Somebody's Heartbreak. Adelaide sauntered in front of me as the melody cascaded through the audience. She took my hands and placed them on her hips. It is only now that I realized she was about 5 foot 7 to my 6 foot 1. She pushed her butt back onto my crotch and slowly grinned at me. I can feel it already stirring something in me.

As we slowly gyrated our hips unison, Adelaide leaned back on my chest and shouted, "Someone's gettin' excited."

It was then that I realized Adelaide was a master of seduction. She moved her hips with fluid grace, and her body pressed against mine in all the right ways. I was getting aroused and tried to hide it from her, but I was sure she could feel me getting hard behind her.

I blushed and tried to play it cool, but I couldn't deny the chemistry between us. Adelaide was beautiful, smart, and adventurous, and I was drawn to her like a moth to a flame.

Adelaide and I laughed, danced, and sang along to the music as the concert continued. For a moment, all of my worries and fears melted away, and I was just happy to be alive and in the company of someone who made me feel alive.

As Hunter Hayes exited the stage, I realized how many people we were surrounded by. If there were ever a time when loneliness was the furthest thing from my consciousness, it would have been now. With my arms wrapped around a tantalizing woman, surrounded by people united for one purpose, it was apparent music was indeed a universal language.

Minutes passed before Dollie took to the stage, but the crowd was in an uproar when it happened.

"Thank y'all for coming out tonight!" Dollie kept her introduction short and sweet.

Before long, Dollie was performing ballad after ballad from her feminist anthem, Coat of Many Colors, and her working life upbeat melody 9 to 5. Throughout it all, it was like being in a trance.

Adelaide and I danced, sang, and laughed, caught up in the moment's magic. Her smile was infectious, and her laugh was like music to my ears. The way she shifted to the beat of the tune was hypnotic, and I found myself mesmerized by her every move. It was as if nothing else mattered except for the two of us shimmying and harmonizing together, lost in another world.

When the night drew to a close, Adelaide and I made our way out of the stadium, hand in hand. The cool river air was a welcome relief from the heat of the concert, and we both took a deep breath, savoring the moment. Looking into her eyes, I knew this was just the beginning of something special, and I couldn't wait to see what the future held for us. With Adelaide by my side, I knew that anything was possible.

As we settled into the car, the high from the concert began to ebb away, leaving me feeling adrift and unmoored. But as I turned to observe Adelaide, I could not help but notice the sly grin on her face as she flung her boots into the backseat, followed by her hat and purse. It was a curious move that might have struck me as odd if we were simply heading back to our ordinary lives. But I knew Adelaide well enough to suspect that something far more tantalizing awaited us beyond the confines of our mundane existence. The thought sent a shiver down my spine as I realized that, once again, I was about to be pulled into her world of dangerous thrills and forbidden pleasures.

"Open up the glove compartment, sweetheart."

In there was a blunt and a box of spermicidal condoms. I picked up the condoms and shook them to see if there was anything in the box, and there was.

"Hand me the blunt."

I passed it to her. "I take it we are not leaving right away?"

"Ya got that right. Imma smoke this until the cars clear out, then we're gonna break open that pack ya got in yer hands."

"Seriously? I thought I owed you oral?"

"Ya do, but not today, sugah. Tonite I need something hard between my legs for the first time in a long time."

Adelaide reached into the depths of her pocket, producing a lighter with a flick of her wrist. She ignited the flame with nonchalant ease and brought it to the end of the blunt. She rolled the window down only slightly, allowing a wisp of smoke to escape into the night air. Her lips delicately pressed against the wrapper as she inhaled deeply, her devil-may-care attitude on display. The blunt parted from her lips, and not a single cough was heard. Adelaide was a woman who knew her way around the vices of the world, and she reveled in them with fierce and unapologetic abandon.

As the cars exited the garage, one by one, I turned on the radio. I spun the knob until I found a station playing Pour Some Sugar on Me by Def Leppard. The guitar riff cut through the night air like a razor, and the drums pounded out a rhythm that echoed the beating of my heart. I cranked up the volume, drowning out the noise of the world, and let the music wash over me like a wave of pure sensation."Now it is your turn to listen to music from my childhood." I smiled at Adelaide as more smoke escaped her lips.

Adelaide seemingly ignored me, "Ya need a hand?"

"With putting on the condom?"

"No, with gettin' hard so you can put on the condom."

"I would not mind it, that is for sure."

Without another word, Adelaide's hand wandered over to my pants, unbuttoning and unzipping them. Before I was prepared for it, she had a firm grip on my cock. Any passerby could see that this beautiful woman had her hand down my pants, but luckily there were fewer and fewer people to see us as the minutes flew by. It only took a handful of pumps before I could feel myself getting hard, or at least hard enough to put on protection. After tearing the box open, I took one wrapper out and tossed the rest aside.

"Why spermicidal? Why not something that feels better, like ultra-thin or textured?"

"I'm not ready fer another baby at the moment, if ever. And considerin' how much my hubby and I see each other, there would be more than a few things to explain."

With the blunt only burnt halfway down, Adelaide tosses it out the window. She rolls up all the windows. It seemed that this level of the lot was empty, except for us. With that knowledge, I ripped the wrapper open and got the condom out. The next problem was putting it on my member.

Adelaide snatched the condom from my palm, "yer a little slow, sweetheart."

She rolled the rubber down my dick, stood in the car, and started taking off her daisy dukes as she revealed her red lace Victoria's Secret panties. I got my pants off while she slid her panties down her long legs. We tossed our clothes into the back, boxers, panties, pants, etc. Adelaide startled me before reaching around to pull the seat lever, forcing me to recline.

One of her hands holds my penis, while the other uses my chest for balance. She slowly sits on me, groaning outlaid as I enter her. My hands grip her hips as the hand holding my cock goes to the ceiling. The Southern Bell leans forward, kissing me on the cheek. I could feel her lipstick lingering on her lips pulled away.

Adelaide whispers, "I knew yer girth was gonna be somethin'. It's even betta than I thought, though."

My hands slid around her back before grabbing her ass cheeks. Her butt was nothing but muscle. It was clear this fitness influencer had never skipped her squats. And now, I was going to get to enjoy this body. This physique honed by years of yoga had been displayed to countless men, and I was getting it all served on a platter to me. As my heart swelled excitedly, I smacked her ass with a loud crack. The heat of the moment was getting to me, and judging by how foggy the windows got, that heat transcended the psychological.

12