Summer, Autumn, Adelaide

A 4-part Story Series.

Series Info
When a new suburban mom moves into town, life changes for one neighbor...
0
36.2k
55
8
42


Started: 06/04/2023

Updated: 06/19/2023

The author is still actively writing this series.

Share this Series
Series Introduction

"Summer, Autumn, Adelaide" is a captivating tale of passion, self-discovery, and the complexities of human relationships. Set in a seemingly ordinary neighborhood, the story revolves around Adelaide Walker, a new mom with a seemingly perfect life. Physically fit and attractive, Adelaide is admired by many, but beneath her cheerful exterior lies a woman yearning for more.

The story takes a turn when the protagonist, a neighbor, gets entangled in an affair with Adelaide. As they navigate the thrilling yet dangerous waters of their clandestine relationship, they are forced to confront their desires, responsibilities, and the potential consequences of their actions.

Adelaide, a paradox of traditional and progressive, becomes a symbol of exploration and freedom, challenging societal norms and expectations. Meanwhile, the protagonist embarks on a journey of self-discovery, learning about himself and life through his relationship with Adelaide.

With themes of sexuality, infidelity, self-discovery, and family responsibilities, the story delves deep into the human psyche, exploring the struggles and triumphs of its characters. It's a story that promises to engage readers with its vivid characters, sensual scenes, and thought-provoking themes.

TABLE OF CONTENTS