Summer, Autumn, Adelaide Ch. 04

Story Info
Adelaide's husband is away, so it is time to play.
4.7k words
4.08
3.7k
3
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/19/2023
Created 06/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A couple of weeks after my fateful encounter with Adelaide in the laundry room on Thanksgiving, I finally got that long-awaited invitation. I was to come over for a movie night, and we were watching X, some slasher film about people in Texas making an adult film.

Upon arrival, I am greeted by a scantily-clad Adelaide in nothing but a scarlet Modal and Lace Mini Slip from Victoria's Secret. She guided me into her living room, where I sat with Sara and Laurel.

Adelaide does her best Vanna White impression to show off the luxurious home studio display, "I already put Henri to bed, so it's just you, me, and the TV."

"You have the complete setup."

"Sure do. Now, why don't ya get nice and comfy while I get the popcorn."

I perched myself on the luxurious couch, awaiting the arrival of Adelaide, who had disappeared into the kitchen for a brief moment. As I sat there, the tantalizing aroma of freshly popped popcorn began to fill the air, tickling my nostrils with its salty, buttery scent.

Before long, Adelaide returned with a large bowl of the delectable snack, filled to the brim with its golden, crispy goodness. With a smile, she hit the play button on the remote and snuggled beside me on the couch, placing the bowl of popcorn neatly between us.

As the movie unfolded before us, we lost ourselves in the moment, the salty crunch of the popcorn filling our mouths with each passing moment. And in that simple, perfect moment, with the warm glow of the television casting its light upon us, I knew that there was nowhere else in the world that I would rather be than right there, with Adelaide, enjoying the simple pleasures of life.

"Well, ain't she just a sight for sore eyes! That there, Brittney Snow is just sex on legs, I tell you what. Lord have mercy, that gal is plumb gorgeous. I reckon I could stare at her all day and never get tired of it."

"You like girls, then?"

"I guess ya could say I'm bi-curious in that sense. Never been with a lady, and I have no plans to change that, but I can appreciate a fine-lookin' woman just like any man can. Game recognizes game, darlin'."

"She does look great in this film. I can agree with that."

"Now, sugar, let me ask you a question?" Adelaide's tone gets increasingly playful.

"I can sense this is going somewhere, but yes," I sigh.

"You ever thought about makin' a film like the one they doin' in this movie?"

"You mean a sex tape? No, never."

"That's too bad. I was hopin' you might be a bit keener. What can I do to convince ya?"

"I do not know. What are you offering?"

Adelaide pauses and taps her finger against her chin to fein deep thought, "Well now, why don't you go ahead and tell me which mattress actresses you fancy watchin', and we can take it from there?"

"I would like to take a moment to plead the fifth here," I laugh on the outside, but I am not joking on the inside.

"Don't play the prude with me now. I thought we were gettin' somewhere, really breakin' down those walls and being vulnerable with each other. Lord knows we've been through enough together," Adelaide purrs, her hands sliding up my thigh and resting just over my crotch.

I can feel the weight of her gaze on me, the intensity of her desire making me squirm. There's no escaping this conversation now, and I know it. Even though talking about my attraction to other women with the person I'm sleeping with is far from my comfort zone, it's clear that choice has been taken away from me.

At that moment, I realize that Adelaide holds all the cards. She's the one in control, the one making the rules. And I can't help but wonder what else she has in store for me.

"If I tell you, can I ask you a question?"

"I reckon that sounds like a mighty fair trade to me."

"Well, there are a few I prefer," I pause to muster up the courage to keep going. "I like Aidra Fox, Avery Cristy, Lana Smalls, Naomi Blue, and Kenzie Madison. Do you want me to keep going?"

"You got a thang fer fit brunettes, don't ya? Lucky fer ya, looks like I fit the bill just fine."

"That was never in doubt."

"I must admit, I do bare a certain resemblance to that Aidra Fox gal. As for that Avery Cristy, well, she's just downright gorgeous, ain't she? And let me tell ya, I wouldn't mind havin' an ass like that Kenzie Madison, no ma'am. So, I can see why you'd be drawn to them, ladies. You've got a keen eye fer beauty, that's fer sure."

"Yeah, I do," that whole conversation threw me for a loop. "I think it is time for my question now."

"Well now, ain't you a feisty one, sugah? But I reckon I might just be persuaded to let ya continue on one small condition. And that is, you gotta let me film us gettin' hot and heavy right after the movie. How's that sound, darlin'?"

"I am still uncomfortable with that, but sure, I guess."

"What if I offer ya anal if ya do it on camera with me?"

My eyes widened at that offer, "I think I can overcome any lingering doubt."

"Glad to hear it. Now, what question did ya wanna ask?"

I knew this next part would be tense, but as she said earlier, we needed to be vulnerable with each other, "who is Henri?"

"Ya mean my son, my pride and joy?"

"No, the man he is named after."

"That gentleman is a dear friend of mine from back in the day when I was livin' in Marseille. We met at university, back when my French was still a little rough around the edges, and he spoke English so well that we got to talkin' and formed a bond that lasted a lifetime."

Adelaide took a deep breath before continuing, "I was goin' through a tough time then, feelin' alone and isolated in a strange land without no family or friends. But he took me under his wing, introducing me to the wonders of Humanism that I hold dear. And for the first time, I felt like a man wanted me for who I was, not just 'cause of my looks or kin."

I could see a lone tear run down her cheek as she began again, "that's the kind of relationship I aim to have with my son, ya know? One that's pure and innocent, one where we love each other fer who we are, without all the complications that life throws our way. Ultimately, it's just two people, bonded by love and the simple joy of being together."

"Thank you for sharing that," I was starting to uncover what made Adelaide who she was. Perhaps I was only scratching the surface, but Adelaide, despite her bigger-than-life persona, was a deeply lonely person. She was in a marriage where her husband cared about work more than her, her family was states away, and her only friend was me, someone who was drawn to her primarily for what she looked like. It was a shallow existence for someone with depth.

While I could not help but feel attracted to the body next to me, I could learn to cherish the soul inhabiting it. However, that would require me to become more than what I was, to transcend my fear, and to be a different person. I was not sure if I was capable of all that change, but I did know I would regret not finding out. So, in that moment, as we watched the flick unfold on the illuminated screen before us, I resolved to be Adelaide's friend.

"And in case ya were wunderin', Henri died because of the virus. Right at the start of the pandemic. It seemed all those pastries and fine dinin' caught up with him."

"That is terrible. It was right around the time when you got pregnant, right?"

"Not quite. I'd been carryin' lil Henri inside me for a while before anyone else knew. And wouldn't ya know it, Henri was the first person I told. He and I kept in touch over the years, ya see. I ain't one to make friends too easily, but our bond was somethin' special, lifelong even. I've known him longer than Jed, and longer than my best friend Lucia, come to think of it."

I could appreciate a strong connection, but it left me wondering, "why not marry Henri instead of Jed, then?"

"Besides the fact that Henri was of a different persuasion, our relationship wasn't like that. We could go for months, sometimes even a whole year, without so much as a word, but when somethin' major happened, we knew we could reach out to each other. It was a sorta unconditional bond, based on pure understandin' if not exactly love."

There was silence for the rest of the film. As we watched gruesome murder after gruesome murder transpires, it was clear, to me at least, that there was a numbing feeling, like we had been injected with emotional anesthesia. But, as the credits rolled, Adelaide put her head on my shoulder.

"Thanks fer watchin' with me, sugah."

I patted my hand on her thigh, "thanks for inviting me."

Adelaide seemingly snapped out of the malaise we both succumbed to during our conversation and jumped to her feet. She grabbed me by the hand and dragged me upstairs to her bedroom. Lo and behold, the sex tape had been a plan since before I even got there because there was already a camera on a tripod in front of Adelaide's king-sized bed. The woman even had LED Panels on either side of the room to illuminate it that much more.

This woman was calculating, and while I was glad she was using her power for my benefit, it was scary to know just how much she had me under her thumb. Perhaps I should point the finger at myself more than anyone, but the blame game was the furthest thing from my mind as she threw herself on the bed, bouncing on impact.

Adelaide crawled over to the nightstand, still on the bed, and grabbed a bottle of lube. She started to rub it between her ass cheeks as I took my cue and removed my clothing. This arrangement was still on. Once my clothes were in a puddle on the floor, Adelaide tossed me the lube. It was my turn to use it on my member.

"Hit the record button, sweetheart."

With the hand that did not have liquid all over it, I hit the button, and the red dot lit up on the monitor. Adelaide positioned her lovely face directly in front of the camera and her backside toward the wall. She got up on all fours so I could climb in behind her.

"Go easy on me sugah. It's been a long time since I let anyone back there. Jed's never even done it."

I felt myself get harder at the mention I was getting a privilege Jed had never had. This gorgeous woman was letting me take her from behind, and even her husband had never been permitted to do such a thing. To say I felt like a champion would be an understatement. As she grunted and grimaced, I tried to ease my rod into her sphincter. Once I felt my cock was fully inside, I leaned over on top of Adelaide. We were now parallel to one another, with our heads also on top of each other.

As I began to rock my hips back and forth, Adelaide kept her plank position despite the weight of my body ramming into her. This also meant that she could not touch herself, so I let my hands reach down to her pussy, so I could pleasure her as my pelvis kept smacking into her butt at a gently increasing pace.

I lean down to whisper in her ear, "How does it feel?"

"If you were any bigger, I wouldn't be lettin' ya have my ass, that's fer sure," Adelaide quipped.

"Then I am glad that I have the Goldilocks cock for rear entry."

"My, my, ain't someone gettin' confident. Did I detect ya talkin' dirty ta me?"

I answer by picking up the pace ever so slightly. The pressure my cock is feeling as her anus squeezes see tighter the harder I hump is starting to get to me. And I hope I can get her to the finish line before I am spent because I can feel tonight will be a one-and-done deal.

"Fucking you has given me a newfound confidence Addie."

"Glad I could be 'o service, dear."

I felt Addie's breathing get heavier the longer we go, and I am just hoping it is from pleasure, not pain. Although, I hear those two feelings can get a bit confused in translation for some. I could hear our skin smacking together now, and while I would suggest a change in position, I was not sure I could dislodge my cock without cumming first. It was so engorged and pressurized that getting it in and out was getting more difficult at the moment.

It was not much longer before I could feel my sperm bubbling up. After a few rough thrusts forward, I arched my back and exploded inside Addie's ass. My hands slid away from her pussy to pull her butt toward my crotch as I nutted. Adelaide yelped in response, but not in pain, in pleasure. Her fluid even dripped onto the comforter.

After I finished ejaculating, I let go of Adelaide, but it took a bit longer for my cock to soften enough to get it out of her butthole. After I get it out, I am happy to see that it is squeaky clean despite how deep I went inside her. However, I did see that Adelaide's ass was bright red after I seesawing in and out of her.

"Your ass is bright red."

"Don't worry 'bout it, darlin', I'll be all healed up a few days from now."

Adelaide hops to her feet and pauses the camera feed. She beamed with one of the brightest smiles I have seen, "Did ya enjoy anal?"

"What do you think?"

"I reckon ya are gettin' downright spoiled by me."

I could not help but smile back. Her cheerfulness was infectious, "you might be right about that. You just might."

"I'm gonna go clean up, but I expect ya to stay the night, ya hear. There will be no wam, bam thank ya, mam tonite. Not when there's a perfectly good bed fer ya to sleep in, right next to the woman who rock'd ya world."

"Alright, alright. I'll stay the night," there was no use arguing, especially if I ever wanted to get laid again.

As Adelaide left to make herself decent again, I could not believe how much my life had changed since I met this Southern Belle. I was still working the same crap job, and grad school was far from a done deal, but there was a shift in me. Deep down, I felt more assured, more confident. I guess I just liked how this fitness influencer made me feel. Adelaide was a woman who could make a man out of anyone. And I was not immune to her influence. Perhaps I was too taken with her, all things considered.

--------------------------------------------------

I awoke to the smell of something sweet and buttery. The sizzling reverberated throughout the house up to the master bedroom. Since I rolled over and saw Adelaide was no longer in bed, I knew who the culprit was. I threw on my t-shirt and moved my groggy body toward the scene of the crime.

Standing right there in the kitchen was Adelaide in her jogging gear. She wore tight yoga pants that made her booty pop, with a complimentary sports bra that hugged her figure. Her hair was tied back in her signature ponytail, and her athletic headband was adorned quite nicely over her forehead.

"Good mornin', sleepy head. I already did my mornin' workout and had time to make breakfast before ya even opened your eyes."

I just groaned in response. I knew Adelaide was type A by this point, but it was only getting on my nerves now.

"Take a seat with Henri in the dinin' room."

I scudded past Adelaide in the kitchen while she kept making pancakes toward the dining area. As I passed Adelaide, I could feel myself rub up against her backside while trying to get by her. Adelaide looked down and caught sight of my boxers after I pressed up against her.

"I see someone needs their morning wood chopped. We can get to that after we eat."

I knew I had a sly smile after she said that, but I could not let myself get caught up in a daydream since I was in front of a toddler now. I saw Henri sitting there, playing with a toy car as he awaited his meal.

Henri often seemed to not have a care in the world. For someone only a year beyond their terrible twos, I was always perplexed by how well-behaved he appeared. I supposed I could attribute his demeanor as a testament to his mother, but truthfully, I felt Henri was just a miracle in his own right. Sure, Adelaide provided for him, but to be as preoccupied as Henri appeared to take more than nurturing could provide. It was simply his nature.

Unfortunately, this situation had me thinking about Jed. The man whose wife I was sleeping with. Jed must have some fantastic qualities to have such a delightful son. And while he did not seem to like me or seem to be an active presence in the household, he must have had some redeemable qualities. After all, Adelaide was always careful about our interactions overlapping with Jed's schedule. When push came to shove, she always prioritized her husband and child. While I could appreciate the dedication, it was clear who had the stronger feelings in this friendship with benefits. I was the sucker here.

Moments later, Adelaide came in with plates and a stack of flapjacks piled high. After placing the pancakes in the center of the table and distributing the plates to Henri and me, she went back into the kitchen to bring in a bottle of syrup. She placed the bottle in the center and then put two of the smaller hotcakes on Henri's plate, quickly eviscerating them into tiny pieces for the toddler.

Adelaide and I could dig in with Henri's plate smothered in syrup and the toddler equipped with a child's fork.

"What, no grace before breakfast?"

"I figured I would spare ya, but if you insist," Adelaide sounded smug.

Adelaide holds my hand and then gets Henri to pay attention long enough for us to say grace, "Lordy, we come to you this mornin' with grateful hearts for these pancakes we're about to partake in. Bless the hands that made 'em, the ingredients that went into 'em, and the love that brought us together to share this meal. As we eat, fill us with your love and grace, and help us spread that love to all we encounter today. We thank you for your bountiful blessings and for the opportunity to enjoy this food and each other's company. Amen."

Finally, I can chow down, but as I took my first bite, a nutty flavor coated my tongue. When I swallow, I can tell there is considerable heft to this dish that is not typical of the pancakes I normally ingest.

"What are these pancakes made of?"

"If you're asking about the taste, it's bran, sweetheart. Gotta get yer fiber somehow."

"You truly are a health nut," I commented as I continued to eat them.

"It's my livelihood, so, of course, I'm crazy 'bout it. Plus, I don't hear ya complain' durin' our special time."

I cannot help but blush, "touché."

"Alors, nous connaissons un peu le français, n'est-ce pas?" Adelaide looked amused as she put her French knowledge on full display.

"What?"

Adelaide laughed, "I said, 'so we know some French, do we?'"

"Obviously, not. I took Arabic in college but never got anywhere close to fluency."

"Speakin' 'o which, how is grad school goin' sugah?"

"Alright, I graduate at the end of the semester, so I am casually looking for jobs, but there is no rush. I can stay with my parents until the right opportunity comes along."

"Well, I admire ya patience, darlin', but surely you want ta get outta that place and into yer own? How else are ya gonna meet gals or take'm home?"

"I am not that interested in that at this moment. I have other priorities, like finding a career I do not hate."

"I reckon you're just not bein' honest with yerself. When I was yer age, I was gettin' some at least three 'o four times a week. Yer only gettin' it once a month at most wit me."

I decide to change the subject rather than go down this uncomfortable path, "are you sure you should be talking about this in front of the little guy?"

"He's three. He has no clue what we're discussin'. But even if he did, it's good for kids to understand sex. It helps them build boundaries and be comfortable wit themselves. I'm a sex-positive momma, and when Henri gets to that age, we'll be chattin' about the birds and the bees and everythin' in between."

I finished my plate and noticed Adelaide was done with hers a while ago. Even Henri is just about finished with his meal by that point.

"How 'bout I put some cartoons on for Henri, and ya go get in the shower? Then I'll be up ta join ya in a few."

12