All Comments on 'Summer Awakenings'

by silverisgold

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Awesome

This has all the making of the beginning of a great chain story. Excellent writing, character development, and build up to the sex. You should seriously consider chapter two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hot

I’d love to see how this story develops.

Reggie2xxReggie2xxover 3 years ago

I absolutely love this story did not excite me but it was a nice story. I had a mature lady friend to helped me learn how to please a woman I’ve pleased many with my oral capabilities. I love orally eating pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
May We Have Some More, Please? (Said in his Best Brit Accent)

This was a great story. No bullshit, no bad issues, just fun and heartwarming. I would seriously love to read more. Maybe Kelly falls for Alex? :) Maybe the IUD doesn't work?? So many ways this could work out to be a great series... You are a gifted writer.

Jonny_BluelineJonny_Bluelineover 3 years ago

More, please! It's a very well written story and has a lot of room for more chapters.

TSreaderTSreaderover 3 years ago

Wonderfully written and very yummy to boot. I'd say you have a winner here and I do hope you'll continue this story. Thank you!

nodinegnodinegover 3 years ago

One of the best I've read in a while. Please continue.

theo_minortheo_minorover 3 years ago
Hot story!

I think every guy wishes he had a Kelly in his life. . .

I'd love to read more about Alex' Summer of Sexual Education, and also how his relationship with Mary Sue develops. . .

RockahulaRockahulaover 2 years ago

Great job! You’re a talented storyteller.

I am one of Lit. Volunteer Editors, and I have some suggestions for you about how you can improve your grammar, punctuation, etc. if you are interested. Let me know by email. crochlen@yahoo.com

Regards

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Nice premise.

But no nearly enough dialog about how what was being done to one or the other felt.

And rushed. Really rushed.

Needed much more playing/touching/feeling before pussy was eaten or cock was in a mouth.

Needed involvement of breasts and nipples.

Seemed in a rush to get to orgasms.

Three stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous