Summer Awakenings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your stuff is right there on the counter," she indicated, and I saw my wallet, keys, and the remaining string of condoms, to my chagrin. "You ever drink whiskey before?" I shook my head no. "Well, I figured we might need something stronger than beer for this conversation." I nodded my assent, and she went into the fridge, retrieving some ice cubes and a bottle of Coke. She filled each glass, then poured in a couple of generous splashes of the whiskey. She took a healthy slug, and I picked up mine and sipped it. It was strong but not bad.

"I'm sorry," she finally began.

"It's okay. I mean, it's weird and awkward, but at least it was you and not..."

"Retired Marine Staff Sergeant Adams, Peace Officer," she growled, imitating Mary Sue's dad.

"Yeah," I nodded.

"Was that your first time?"

"It was," I admitted, avoiding her gaze.

"Why were you two back there?"

"We couldn't get a hotel room. I tried."

"Oh yeah. Last year some kids did some damage to one."

"I never heard about that?"

"The police kept it out of the paper. Thought it would look bad. I only knew because Raymond's uncle is on the force. Asked me to keep quiet about it."

I just nodded. Sounded like how things ran in this town. "We went there because we were worked up and horny, and we couldn't go back to her place or mine," I offered.

She nodded her understanding, taking another drink. "I'm sorry."

"You didn't know. I'm not mad at you, just a bit..."

"Frustrated?"

"Yeah."

"I can imagine. I guess I forget how much it sucked being a teenager and trying to get laid sometimes. It's been about 20 years, after all."

"Goddamn does it suck."

She giggled. "Well, your next time can only be better."

I looked up. "Somehow I think Mary Sue might not want to talk to me again after that."

"You might be surprised. She seemed like she was enjoying herself a lot. Call her tomorrow and see where she's at emotionally. And if you really can't find a place, I'll make you a deal. Call me and if I can, I'll get out of the house for an hour or two, bring her to my guest room, and just make sure you strip the sheets afterwards. Okay?"

"Seriously?"

"Absolutely."

"Uh...thank you."

"Of course."

"How do you feel about her?"

"Huh?"

"Do you think you might love her?"

"Uh, no. We're just...we're friends, and we've fooled around a bit before. We went to prom together because neither of us are in a relationship right now. We basically said we should lose our virginity to each other since we get along well and we're comfortable with each other."

"Okay. That's not the greatest scenario, but I suppose it's better than nothing. So you made do with what you had and I interrupted, basically. Sorry again about that."

I waved dismissively. "I guess it happens. Hopefully the next time a girl lets me touch her will be better."

"It will be, I'm sure of that." She drained her glass. I still had an inch left, but she ignored that, adding more whiskey and a splash more Coke to both glasses, emptying the bottle.

"You okay?" I inquired.

"Yes," she replied. "I'm just a bit...off, I guess. I've known you since you were 9, and I know you're not a kid anymore, but it was a bit unsettling seeing Mary Sue riding your big hard cock." She took another healthy swig.

"I'm sorry again that you had to see that." I sipped mine. This one was way stronger overall. It burned, but I took two healthy swallows anyway.

"It's okay. Like I said, just not what I expected to see. I knew you were, um, mature, because I've seen you occasionally have to adjust your package when you get a bit turned on and don't want to be rude, but I didn't realize that..." she trailed off.

"What?"

"Nothing. Forget it. Not important." She drained her glass, and this time, grabbed three ice cubes and just poured the whiskey in straight. Seeing her uncomfortable made me feel more so, and I quickly drained my glass. She looked at me questioningly. I shrugged and nodded.

She poured again, then turned around and grabbed more cubes, dumping them in my glass roughly. I sipped again. This was even more harsh, and I tried not to cough, barely stifling it. She smiled warmly. "It's a bit of an acquired taste. Sorry. The ice will melt a bit, or I could grab some more Coke out of the cupboard?" I waved her off. I was starting to feel the liquor anyway.

I looked at her, and she looked, well, pale and a bit shaken. "Are you going to be okay," I asked. "Is there anything I can do?"

She looked up and smiled again. "My sweet, sweet boy. I just ruined your first time, and you're worried about me."

"Well, yeah, we're friends, and..."

"I need to ask you something," she interrupted. "Did you...well, uh...did you...cum?"

I shook my head no.

She covered her face with her hands and groaned, then added "I'm so sorry."

"It's okay."

"No, it isn't. That's really horrible."

"There's nothing to do about it now. Like you said, I'll call her tomorrow. If I'm really lucky I'll get another chance at some point."

She nodded, and resumed staring at the table. I nervously took a small sip, and it was less harsh this time. Finally, I spoke. "What's got you so messed up right now?"

"Nothing you can fix, believe me," she said with a haughty laugh. Not knowing what to say, I just nodded and looked at her. We held our gaze for a few moments. Finally, she spoke again. "I...look, I've got several feelings here. I feel guilty for messing you up like this. Making your first time so shitty. Possibly giving you some emotional scars. Really cockblocking you way too well, unintentionally, just because my stupid dog had to take a shit in the middle of the night and I can't just let him into the yard because he digs holes under the fence."

She paused for several uncomfortable moments, looking down, then continued, "And also, because you...you've grown up, and I'm sitting her having not had sex in over two years, and well, you're a hot young man who I just found out is packing a really big cock, and frankly, part of me really wants to drag you into my bedroom and suck on it and fuck you until the end of the weekend and drain that big tool and your balls dry, and I don't know if I can do that, but right now I feel guilty and a little drunk and so turned on my panties are soaked, and it's a really weird combo I've never felt before, you know?"

I felt my jaw drop. I had literally no idea what to say, and I just stared at her.

"Not what you were expecting to hear?"

I shook my head vigorously. "I..I'm sorry?"

"You have nothing to apologize for."

"I...I guess not but...look, I..."

She smiled at my stumbling delivery, putting me at ease. "Alex, I've known you had a crush on me for years."

"Well, yeah, but I never wanted to make you uncomfor..."

"You never did," she interjected. "But watching you grow up has definitely been a little bit of a push and pull. Because you've grown into an impressive young man. And I've had a couple of fleeting thoughts the last year about you, but it was never anything I was going to act on because you're...well, you're so much younger than me, and you're Theresa's son, and..."

I reached across the table and grabbed her hand to comfort her. It was a small something I'd done a bit in the past, but I noticed her touch seemed a bit different, almost electric. I looked up, and as our eyes met, I noticed a look of intensity I'd never seen before on her face.

"Come with me," she said lowly. I just nodded. "Grab those," she indicated to the condoms. I did, and she held out hand, which I took. We walked back into her bedroom, and she turned on her bedside light, then turned to face me. She undid her robe and let if fall to the floor, leaving her only in some cute skimpy pink panties and a little white half-shirt/tank top thing. Her body was long and slender, all wonderful tanned tone due to her biking obsession. The top hugged her smallish breasts, her nipples protruding prominently, and when I glanced down, I noticed that her panties were indeed quite soaked.

She advanced forward, caressed my face, and then pulled me in for a kiss. It was tentative at first, but quickly became much more sure, her tongue advancing into my mouth, and she pressed into me a bit with her upper body, her nipples grazing my chest through her silky top. I reached out to put my hand around her waist, and she pulled back slightly. I gave her a quizzical look, and she put her finger on my lip to hold me in place.

"I have a couple of rules if we're going to do this," she began.

"Of course..." she pressed her finger down to silence me.

"This is temporary. Okay?" I nodded. "You do everything I say. I'm not easy to get off, so if I ask you to do something in bed, you need to do it. And if I ever say this is over, we stop immediately. If you need to stop, same. You're leaving in a few months anyway, so this can just be a thing we do for a bit, and then kiss it goodbye down the road."

I nodded again. "Good. And finally, that means this is not going to be a revisited thing. This is just sex. I won't ever be your girlfriend, and if you come home in the future, you just visit us, and my bedroom is off limits to you then. Got all that?" I nodded once. She cracked a very sexy smile. "Okay, good. I've really been wanting a boy toy for a while now."

She leaned in and kissed me again, but this time she pressed her hips into me. I snaked my hand around her waist and pulled her in. She ran her hand over my back, lightly caressing my ass, and our kissed increased in intensity, I reached down and grabbed a handful of her wonderfully firm ass. She hummed appreciatively into my mouth, reaching down and caressing my rapidly hardening cock. Pulling on my shorts, she fished it out, and I noticed that her delicate hands made it look positively huge. "Mmm, that looks so good," she muttered, and in one motion she got down on her knees, pulling my shorts down and quickly engulfing the head and the first few inches.

I thought I had experienced good head, as the two girls who had given it to me before weren't exactly slouches, but this woman...holy shit. Within probably a two minutes, I felt myself rising. She steadily worked her head up and down, twisting and jacking me off with purpose. She'd be engrossed in her task, using one hand to jerk me steadily and strongly, the other to play with my base and balls, and then she'd let off a bit and stare up at me with those gigantic green eyes and my breath would completely stop. I was starting to wonder if she wanted me to empty into her mouth, so intent was she on her mission, but then, she abruptly popped off with a hard suck and stood up, removing her top, shucking her panties, and lying back on the bed.

She beckoned with her finger. "Come here," she said, tapping her clit for emphasis. I crawled up to her pussy, taking it in—it was easily the prettiest one I'd ever seen, a beautiful pink flower with smaller lips and a rather recessed clit topped by a very small triangle of light pubes. I caressed her inner thighs lightly, barely brushing over her opening, then moved up to kiss her again, which she hungrily received. I quickly peppered down her neck and body, pausing briefly for a quick tongue flick on one of her nipples, then I quickly settled in between her legs, and went to work. I used every trick I knew on her, but I needn't have worried, as soon as I started working side to side on her clit, she groaned and said "Just like that. Don't stop doing that."

So I kept it up, but I really wanted to get her to climb harder and faster, so I surreptitiously slipped a finger into her, curling it up and feeling for the rough patch. I smiled to myself thinking about how a lot of my friends had made fun of me for spending so much time in the library, but they didn't realize 'The Joy of Sex' was readily available there, and I had read the whole thing and other books secretly over the course of my days in there, committing as much to memory as I could. Now, while I might have been a rookie at this whole sex thing, the knowledge was sure coming in handy. Score one for the geek!

My efforts paid off, as her breathing quickly increased to pants, and she groaned at me to add a second finger. Within a few minutes of me having done so, she groaned out a powerful wail, her cavern contracting tightly around my digits, and I felt a heavy release of fluid. "Holy shit..." she moaned as she slowly untensed her body.

"Thanks, I think," I said, grinning.

"No, it was definitely a compliment. Your pussy eating game is definitely on point. You're a natural."

"I really like doing it. A lot."

"Good," she replied, reaching up and kissing me again. "That'll score you a lot of points." She reached over and grabbed a condom, and quickly sheathed me up. "Now come here and fuck me," she said, laying back again. I positioned myself over her, and she wasted no time guiding me into her opening and pulling me in, wrapping her legs around me. "Start slow, get me opened up." I followed her lead, letting her set the pace, and it was probably a full minute of slower, gentler strokes before I felt my pubic bone touch hers.

As I bottomed out, she clamped her legs firm and held me, groaning a low sound of satisfaction as she closed her eyes and threw her head back. "So big, so thick. Goddamn that's nice." Then she quickly snapped her head forward and bucked her hips with force. "Fuck me," she spat with emphasis. I pulled back and pushed in solidly. "Yeah...just like that..." she said as we started to get a solid rhythm.

We kept our movements up for a bit, and I busied myself with trying to please her. I kissed her neck, then grabbed one of her breasts, sucking on the small pinkish-brown nipple, enjoying the groan it elicited from her. As I came up, she put a hand up and said "I want to be on top. Lay down."

I complied, and she quickly scaled on top of me, sinking down in one fluid motion as she put her muscular thighs on either side of my hips. I watched her her muscles lightly ripple as she moved up and down, and she seemed locked in, like when I'd seen her in that bike race several years ago, methodically pulling from behind to eventually take the lead. She threw her head back, shaking her hair out of her face, then reached down and began massaging her clit with one of her hands as she used the other one to steady herself.

I was in total rapture, and I felt myself starting to climb towards my orgasm again. I tried to breathe through it, but before I could say anything, she looked at my face, and then abruptly stopped. Moving slowly, she pulled almost completely off of me, grabbing the base of my prick and pinching on the front and underside very pointedly. She shook her head once and said "That won't do just yet, no no..." and then started to move up and down again on me. As the surprise wore off, I realized I'd lost all urge to cum.

"How did you..." I started to ask, but she just bent down and kissed me.

"Later..." was all she said.

We kept going, and after a few minutes, she began playing with her clit desperately again. She hadn't been very vocal, but suddenly, she started moaning steadily. I noticed a shift in her movements and her behavior, and realized she was climbing. She started to really push down on me and her hand became a blur, so I started pushing back up and her even harder, grabbing onto her hips and trying to get as deep into her as I could.

Her groans increased, slowly becoming much more pronounced, and as she emitted some high staccato barks, I took the opportunity to slam her down onto my prick, which made her convulse and scream at what seemed like the top of her lungs. Her pussy spasmed around me, sending waves up and down my cock, and I quickly followed her in orgasm, screaming out my release with her.

She swayed on top of me a bit, seeming almost unsteady even though she was on her shins and knees. Slowly she regained her equilibrium and smiled a woozy smile down on me. "Mmmm..." she intoned.

"I feel like I should be thanking you," I smirked.

"No need. The pleasure was definitely mine," she purred, bending down to kiss me. She fluidly disengaged from me, then gently unrolled the condom, stopping to look at the contents. "Ah, youth and boundless cum," she mused, tossing it into the waste bin. I sat up, and she came over and kissed me again. "I'm going to fuck you a lot this weekend. A whole lot. By the time you leave, you're going to know exactly what to do to make any woman cum. And we'll keep up your lessons this summer. You're going to walk into the halls of college a different man. A stud. Thanks to being my little boy toy this summer. You good with that?"

I nodded a bit too vigorously, which made her laugh. "Scoot over," she nudged me, and she crawled beside me, draping a leg over me and kissing me again. I reached around and lightly ran my nails over her back. "That feels good..." she purred. We stayed in that position for a few minutes, her humming appreciatively, and she shifted a bit so she could run her fingertips lightly over my chest, slowly playing down toward my stomach.

"I always kind of wondered what it'd be like to corrupt a virginal boy," she said with a grin.

"I'm not that innocent," I countered.

"No, I know. But you need to realize that while that was good, I didn't bring my A game by any means. I'm gonna drain those balls dry, stud," she said, caressing my sack lightly while she locked her eyes on mine, and I had no doubt that she wasn't exaggerating.

"Good, I'm looking forward to it," I shot back. I was a bit nervous, truthfully, but I wasn't about to turn down this incredible turn of events.

She giggled lowly and started caressing my balls gently. "How long have you fantasized about this? About me?"

"Probably since I knew what sex was," I quipped.

She giggled. "I've only thought about you for a few months, but to be fair, you weren't exactly hot yet." She started to lightly manipulate my hardening rod. "Short recovery, gotta love youth," she observed.

"How did you do that earlier?"

"What, keep you from coming?"

"Yeah."

She pinched my base again, demonstrating. "Pinch and hold, like that. Works on most men like clockwork."

"Damn."

"Your little girlfriend didn't know that?"

I shook my head, "I doubt it."

"Well cutie, I probably know a bunch of things she doesn't," and she snaked her hand against my stomach, pushing her finger against the base of my prick right where it met my pelvis. I felt and watched myself grow to full hardness almost instantly, and inhaled sharply. "Like that spot there." She got up, and went to her bathroom. I heard the water run briefly, and she came back with a wet washcloth. "I hate the taste of latex," she explained flatly as she quickly wiped me off, then she tossed it onto the nightstand and gave my prick a few long licks before engulfing it greedily.

"You're really good at that," I groaned.

"Thank you," she replied. "I love doing it. Later on I may have to have you give me a protein shake. But for now, it's gonna be all practice with you stretching my pussy and learning how to make me cum." She resumed her ministrations, and I closed my eyes in pleasure. No sooner had that happened than I felt cool air on my turgid member. I opened my eyes, and saw her moving up. "I'm gonna sit on your face, and you're gonna eat me until I cum. Then I'm gonna ride this big beautiful cock and you're gonna make me pop again."

"Okay," I said. I realized I was slightly enjoying being bossed around, even if it was a tiny bit intimidating.

She moved up and straddled my face, running her slender fingers through my hair gently. I started licking her lips, moving in progressively closer to her clit as she hummed her appreciation. After a few preliminaries, I gently moved to her clit. She ground down and began slowly moving her hips back and forth, as I moved back to the side to side pattern she seemed to love so much before. I alternated the intensity of my tongue strokes, and as she began to grind down hard, I began running my tongue firmly over her button.