Summer Awakenings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was flowing liberally into my mouth, forcing me to swallow regularly in order to not aspirate from her sweet secretions, and I was in heaven. As she began to really buck, I took a chance and sucked her clit into my mouth hard, which paid off within a few quick moments. She screamed hard, clamping her powerful thighs around my head so hard my head ached. I rode it out, until finally she rocked backwards, and I gasped for air.

"Sorry," she panted, giggling slightly.

"I didn't mind," I panted out.

She moved down against me, stroking me slowly but rough, then scooted down and gave me several hard sucks. "You really are a naturally gifted pussy licker," she said, grinning.

"Thanks."

She stared up at me with those gorgeous eyes, grinning evilly. She grabbed another condom, unrolled it, and then mounted me abruptly. She started riding me with purpose, grabbing onto my pecs as she began pistoning hard. "Godamn you have a nice cock. It's so nice and thick."

"Thank you," I gasped, pushing back up at her.

"You learn how to use it and you'll have a line of girls at your dorm all through college," she grunted.

"Then I better listen to my tutor," I groaned back.

"Oh fuck keep it up..." she replied.

We kept going for a bit, her absolutely slamming down on me, with her moaning steadily, but midway through, I started to get impatient. Reaching down, I pushed her knee back and flipped her over fluidly, putting me on top. She was surprised but then quickly grinned and her eyes sparkled with intensity. I pushed down into her, kissing her deeply and then moving down to suck her right nipple into my mouth. She groaned deeply, and I quickly switched off to the other one. She started in on a string of dirty talk that was unlike anything I'd ever heard, especially because in that day, porn usually meant a magazine you stole from a friend's dad.

"Yeah, you like being on top of me, pounding my pussy, being in control like that, baby?"

"Uh-huh."

"Good. I like a man in control. It's easier for me to cum on top, but if you fuck me really well, you can make me go off hard. Just keep fucking me hard just like that, pushing that big long thick cock deep into me, just like that, slam that fucking cock home hard deep into me. You like fucking that pussy? That older experienced pussy? I could have been your mom, Alex, but instead I'm fucking you, and I'm gonna keep on fucking you. I'm gonna fuck you all day tomorrow, I'm gonna wear you out and leave you so sore you're hobbling around school on Monday. I'm gonna fuck you all summer. You're gonna come over every day you can and work on my house and I'm gonna reward you by sucking that big hard beautiful cock and fucking you over and over and over again. You like that idea? Cause I'm gonna make it happen. This cock is mine this summer. You can fuck anyone else you want to, but you're not gonna have the energy to because I'm going to fuck you till you're sore and then fuck you some more!"

Her talk was raising my temperature, but instead of just exciting me, it made me feel challenged. I starting pumping into her harder and harder, our hips clapping together and a sheen of sweat forming on us both, our bodies surely sticking together. I pulled my torso up and got up to my knees, staying inside her as I grabbed her hips and started really giving her as much impact as I was physically capable of. My muscles strained and she grabbed onto my triceps as her moans started to crescendo into screams. Finally, as she arched her body back and then quickly hunched forward, I felt her ripple around me again, and as her body tensed, I tipped over the edge and filled the condom.

We stayed like that for a bit, me cradling her with one arm around her hips and one around her back, as her breathing slowed down. I softened a bit, and leaned forward to kiss her. As we broke, she disengaged and I grabbed my prick to pull out of her. I pulled off the condom and threw it away, then stretched out on the bed beside her on my side. She turned to face me, then draped a leg over me and leaned in to kiss me again. We languished into the kiss for a bit, and she pulled away and said "Congratulations."

"For what?"

"You just fucked a woman. And you did quite well."

"Yeah, uh...wait, what about the first time?"

"That was me fucking you. Which was fun, don't get me wrong. But this time was you taking the initiative."

"Okay...which do you prefer?"

"I like both, but I definitely prefer the second," she replied, leaning in to kiss me.

We stayed like that for a few moments, touching each other lightly. It was peaceful and fun, and I didn't want it to end. She pulled back for and craned to look at her clock. "Listen, your mom is coming by tomorrow morning before she leaves for her conference. So as much as I want to mount you for another round, it's not in the cards. You should hit the shower and crash out in the spare room. I'll see you in the morning, lover." And with that, she gave me one final searing kiss, grabbing my tool lovingly for good measure. I reluctantly pulled myself up, got in the shower, and then crashed out on the spare bed, falling asleep almost instantly.

In the morning, I awoke to the smell of bacon cooking. I quickly threw on my clothes and came out to Kelly moving around the kitchen, and as she heard me, she turned around and smiled broadly. "Have a seat at the table, lover." I sat down as she moved around the room. "You like your eggs over medium, right?"

"Uh, yeah..." I was flattered she remembered.

"Coffee with cream, right?"

"Yeah, and a little bit of sugar."

The toaster popped, and within moments, she set two plates down in front of us, reaching down to give me a kiss and a quick hand run over my chest.

"Do I get this every morning after?" I asked.

"If you fuck me as well as you did, absolutely. Dig in."

I grabbed my fork and piled in, I was starving and I knew from many dinners at her place that Kelly was a great cook. We ate relatively in silence, occasionally grinning at each other. I was about to reach out to her when the front door opened. My mother breezed in with a loud "Hi!"

"Hey," Kelly answered, getting up to give my mom a hug.

"Hi mom," I added, rising up as she went to me, hugging her.

"Thank you for keeping half an eye on him while I'm away, again."

"No problem, Teresa," she replied. "He's a good young man," she added with a bit of emphasis on man and a sly smile my way.

"Yeah, I know," she replied, setting her hand lightly on my shoulder. "I'm just happy that you'll be taking care of him."

"Oh, my pleasure, believe me," Kelly added.

"You're too good to us," mom responded.

"You're both family, it's really no trouble. Besides, I'm going to put him to work around here a bit this summer."

"Okay," mom said with a giggle. "Just don't wear him out too much."

"Oh, I promise to take good care of him," she replied with a grin.

They chatted for a few more minutes about her trip as I wolfed down the rest of my food, and then mom gave her and me a quick hug goodbye. I was sipping my coffee when Kelly shut the door behind me, sitting down and raising her mug to her lips. "Get enough to eat?"

"Definitely."

"Good. You definitely expended some energy last night. Gotta keep your strength up."

"I'm good for now."

"Good," she replied with a smirk. "Now, get to my bedroom and get naked."

"Yes Ma'am!" I replied enthusiastically, getting up and making a beeline as she laughed. As soon as I crossed the threshold of the bedroom, I began rapidly stripping, and when I turned around, she was standing in front of me, already completely nude, walking over towards me. "How did you get undressed so..." she kissed me, interrupting me. She wrapped one hand around my back, and reached the other one between us as she stroked my cock.

I started to reach down to play with her slit, but she scooted my hand away. "We're gonna do an advanced course today," she said, sitting down on the bed in front of me, pulling me toward her by my rod.

"Oh yeah?" I asked. "What did you have in mind?"

She bent down and gave my length a lick and then several sucks. "A big cock is definitely a gift and an advantage, but if you're not that great in bed, it's not the end all be all," she said. "Licking pussy will get you a head start, but sometimes a woman just wants to get fucked. And right now, that's really what I want, more than anything." She leaned back and spread her legs pulling me forward and in for a kiss. As we made out, she surprised me by taking me in abruptly, and started bucking at me rhythmically. "Should I put on a..."

"No need. IUD." she said breathily.

"So why did you make me wear one last night? I asked.

"Training wheels," she replied, kissing me deeply.

Feeling her bare was beyond anything I'd ever dreamed about. She was so very wet and her pussy was tight to the point of articulate, rippling around me. For a few moments, I felt like I was positively paralyzed with the waves of pleasure shooting through me, and as she kissed me again, I wrapped my hand around her neck and pulled her against me.

"Don't fuck me like I'm a sweet little girl, I'm not," she said, pushing up on my chest. "Fuck me like you want to dominate me. Fuck me like you're trying to split me in two with your cock. Fuck me like a goddamn man!" she yelled.

Her words hurt—for a couple tenths of a second. Then they lit a fire in me. She wanted to be fucked hard? I could do that. I would fuck her hard. I pulled almost all the way back and slammed into her so hard our colliding flesh made a cracking sound. "YES!! Do that again!" she yelled. I did. And again. And again. And again. She wrapped her legs around me loosely, and I took the hint, pulling back not quite as far, but picking up my pace. "Yes, just like that, keep fucking me just like that you fucking stud!" she yelled.

I started breathing like I did when I sprinted, measured breaths I was concentrating on as I kept up my rhythm. Our slapping sounds and the squelching of her wet slit were the only thing in the room save for her grunts and occasional exhortations to keep fucking her for all I was worth. We kept pushing back at each other, and I grabbed onto her hips, pulling her towards me on every single stroke in. We were both pouring sweat as we kept going, but I couldn't slow down until I got her over the edge.

Her moans built steadily, and as she got even louder, she abruptly clamped her legs around me and threw her body forward into me. I wrapped her up tightly in my arms and pushed every millimeter of my cock into her that she could take, and her body began to tremor as her pussy clamped so tightly it almost hurt, rippling around me as I was forced to stop moving inside of her. As her channel clenched and unclenched, her wetness flowed abundantly, flooding my balls and crotch, and leaking down my legs.

I came suddenly and almost violently, my head getting light, and I was forced to rest my knees against the edge of the bed to keep from falling over or dropping her. I held her in my arms, cradling her as her body slowly stopped quaking and came back to earth. She relaxed back a bit, opening her eyes and staring into mine. "Holy fucking shit..." she muttered, as I gently set her ass back on the edge of the bed, kissing her gently.

"Yeah, well said," I replied.

She kissed me gently, then a bit more insistently. "Goddamn."

I loosened my grip on her, and slowly pulled my prick out of her. "Do uh...do you need a towel," I asked.

"I'm good. It's way up there, probably going to take a minute to work its way out." She slid up on the bed onto her side, patting the spot beside her. I laid down facing her, brushing her hair out of her face and giving her another kiss. "I knew you had something wild inside you, I just never knew it'd be that...damn."

"I guess you inspired me."

"I'm sure I helped, and I always figured you'd be good, but damn...I never knew you'd be that good!"

"You're pretty goddamn amazing yourself."

"Thanks. I'm just glad you can keep up with me," she said with a wicked grin, reaching down and grabbing at my still sticky cock.

"Well, I'll try," I replied. "But I'm definitely going to need a quick breather after that."

"Let me worry about that," she replied. She scooted down and put her head between my legs, then sweetly licked my softened length. She repeated this again, and again, slowly bathing my rod clean, gently licking my balls, then down under to my taint, back up to my length again.

"Isn't that..." I asked, hesitating.

"It's amazing. Tasting me and you mixed together is so fucking hot," she interjected, as she went back to cleaning every bit of me off.

I sat back in amazement and watched. Slowly, I felt myself rising again, and even though I had assumed I'd be useless for an hour or two, I inflated again rather quickly. Within a few minutes, she was vigorously sucking me, and I was hard as a rock. "God yes..." she muttered, as she crawled up and mounted me again. "Cum is the best lube," she said as I bottomed out on the first stroke.

We went again, not exactly as frenetic as the first time, but just as intense in feeling. I flipped her over again, but this time, feeling a bit more sure of myself, I pulled out and told her to bend over. I pounded her hard in doggy, spanking her ass as I got braver, which she loved even more than I thought she would, demanding I do it again and again, until literally her whole ass was red. As I fucked her hard, I reached around and played with her clit vigorously. That set her off, and she collapsed forward, but this time as she rippled I didn't follow. I gave her a few moments to calm down, and then began fucking hard back at her again. She pushed back on me, and said "Sit down on the bed."

I did as I was told, and she quickly got on her knees and swallowed most of my length. She pulled back, then sucked me all in again and again. Finally, slowing down, she stared up at me as she unhinged her jaw even more and then popped the last several inches of me into her throat. She started working her throat muscles and tongue against me, and as I threw my head back with pleasure, she grabbed my hand and placed it on the back of her head.

I took the hint and started fucking her face, gently at first and then increasing my thrusts as she hummed appreciatively around my length. She was drooling profusely, obviously enjoying this, and I began plunging in for all I was worth, and as I began groaning another powerful release, she pulled partially off, wrapping her hand around my length as she continued to suck on the end. I shot several hard spurts into her mouth, and her eyes partially rolled backwards as I filled her mouth with jizz. As my cum subsided, she gave me a couple more strokes with her hand, then pulled off. She locked eyes with me, then opened her mouth to show off my spunk coating her tongue. She closed her mouth, swallowing and then smiling again. A small rivulet ran down her lip towards her chin, but she quickly scooped it up with her finger, sucking it off as she closed her eyes and half-smiled. "It's rude to waste," she finally said.

I shook my head in amazement and admiration. She smiled at me as she laid back down. "Why don't you come cuddle with me for a bit?"

I laid down, and she threw her leg over me and leaned her torso against mine. I gently tickled her back for a couple of minutes, and was about to say something as I realized she was drooling on me—she'd fallen asleep. I laid there, not wanting to disturb her, and even though I didn't feel tired at all, I dropped off right after.

I woke a bit later to her gently kissing my chest. I groaned in appreciation. "How long was I out?"

"A couple hours. It's almost 1pm."

I reached down and kissed her. She hummed into my mouth, then broke away and said "If we're gonna do that again, we should probably eat something first. And we both definitely need a shower."

"Fair."

"And before that, you should call your girlfriend."

"She's not my girlfriend, she's just a friend."

"Fine, the other girl you're going to be fucking soon," she quipped, handing me the cordless handset.

"You seem to have a lot of confidence in me," I said, dialing the number.

"I just know that marvelous member of yours needs to be shared and spread around," she purred, settling her head dangerously close to my prick, but not making any designs towards it. "Put it on speaker." I complied as it started ringing.

Mary Sue's number mom answered the phone, and I chatted with her for a few seconds pleasantly before she went to get her. So far, so good, she didn't say anything mean to her folks.

"Hey," she said.

"Hey yourself," I answered.

"So what happened after I took off?"

"Well the bad part is I got caught," I replied as she gasped. "The good part is it was my neighbor Kelly, and since we're friends she's promised not to say anything."

"Oh thank god!"

"Yeah, it's all fine."

"That's a relief."

"How are you?"

"A tiny bit hungover. I woke up and told my parents that I'd drank too much and you walked me home. They were totally cool about it, said they'd rather that than I drove drunk."

"That's good. I was worried you'd get in some shit."

"Nah, I'm good. Listen...uh...I'm really sorry we got interrupted in the middle of...well...I was wondering if you wanted to get together and try again?" she asked.

"Yes, I'd love to," I replied. "My mom's going to be out of town all week."

"Really?" she replied enthusiastically. "Then I might have to drop by a couple nights after school."

"I look forward to it."

"Good. I think we have some business to finish."

"Agreed. Oh, and by the way, Kelly said in the future that if we ever needed a place to be alone, we could borrow her place for a couple hours."

"Seriously?!"

"Yeah."

"You are seriously the best..." she paused, and lowered her voice, "fuck buddy any girl could ask for."

"Well thank you."

"I think I'll be thanking you soon. Doing anything after school tomorrow?"

"Track practice for an hour. Then I'm free."

"Meet you at your place at about 5?"

"It's a date. See you then."

"A lot more than see, cutie," she said, and disconnected the call.

"Well well well, look who's becoming a stud before my very eyes," she said with a cheshire-cat grin.

"My luck does seem to be turning with the ladies."

"Oh, it's only just beginning, trust me. Now, get your ass in the shower, and let's refuel so we can have more fun today." She reached down and kissed me, and as I stood up, she pushed me playfully and smacked my ass.