Summer BBQ Turns into an Orgy

Story Info
Sis gets STD; asks her brother, a doctor, to heal her pussy.
20.8k words
4.4
26k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

FYI - this story contains incest. Everyone having sex is over 18.

^^^

Steve stepped out of the shower, dried his body, and went into the bedroom. Sue, his wife, was sitting in front of a mirror checking her hair and makeup.

"You look gorgeous," he said. He stood naked behind her.

"Is the backyard ready for our summer barbeque?" she asked as she sat wearing only a thong and bra.

"Yes. I cut the grass, set up the patio for your guests, and the meat is marinating."

He groped a bra-clad breast and said, "Let's have some fun before your friends arrive."

She knocked his hand away and said sharply, "No."

She glanced at the clock, saw that it was 1:40 p.m., and said, "They'll be here in twenty minutes. I won't have time to redo my hair and make-up." She looked in the mirror, patted her twisted ballerina bun, and said, "We can have sex afterward."

He grinned and said, "I only need five minutes."

"I'm not going to have your sperm dripping out of me while my friends are here."

"How about a blowjob to tide me over? You'll have fun visiting with your old school friends, and I'll be bored. A BJ will make the afternoon bearable."

"No. I spent five minutes putting my lipstick on. It's perfect."

"You're no fun," Steve said angrily. He made an ugly face and said, "It's been years since you've been playful and spontaneous. I know you teach third-graders, but did you have to turn into a no-fun, priggish schoolmarm?"

She looked at him. Tears welled up in her eyes. and she said, "Why do you have to pick a fight with me now!" She used a tissue to dab her eyes before her makeup started to run.

Her phone beeped; she looked at it, and said, "My friends made better time than they expected. They'll be here in a few minutes. Please be cordial." She stood and carefully slipped her sundress over her head and left the room.

Steve sighed and got dressed.

The guests arrived, and introductions were made. Sue said, "Steve, these are my college roommates, Ginger and Valeria. Ginger is the gorgeous redhead, and Valeria is the gorgeous brunette. Ginger and Val, this is Steve, my husband."

They smiled, said hello, and shook hands.

Sue said, "Steve, this is Gary. Freshman year, he was Valeria's boyfriend, and now he and Ginger are dating. Gary, this is Steve."

The men shook hands.

Steve made a batch of frozen margaritas; everyone imbibed. The college friends talked, laughed, reminisced, and caught up.

Steve spent a lot of time looking out the window and at his phone. Sue frowned at her husband for ignoring her friends. He answered questions that were directed his way, and he was the group's bartender, but he was not as involved in the conversation as the others.

An hour and forty-five minutes into the party, Sue was drunk, and everyone else had a nice buzz. Steve left the room headed toward the bathroom.

Valeria sat on the sofa beside Sue, hugged her shoulders, and said, "You've been putting the drinks away. Is something wrong?"

"Steve and I fought before you arrived. He whined about having you guys over, saying he wouldn't have any fun, and he's sulking. He's spent more time looking at his phone than talking to you guys."

Ginger said, "Let me guess, he wanted sex and you said no because you'd spent so much time putting your face on?"

Sue nodded.

"Men only think with the little head between their legs," Valeria said.

"He said I wasn't fun and spontaneous," Sue said and looked sad.

"Ha! He wouldn't say that if he'd known you in college. You and Valeria were my partners in crime. We were the original party girls.

Valeria said, "Remember the special parties in sophomore year?"

"Yes!" Gary, Sue, and Ginger said.

Valeria laughed and said, "They're the reason I dropped out of college. We were having so many of those parties that I failed all my classes. When I got knocked up, leaving school was not a hard decision. They weren't going to invite me back."

Steve sat and asked, "What was so special about these parties?"

Valeria giggled; Ginger and Gary gave him a smug smile. Sue was drunk and angry and told him the truth. "You think I'm a prude because I wouldn't suck your dick before this party. In college, I once blew ten guys in a night!"

Steve's mouth fell open. Valeria guffawed. Gary snickered, and Ginger grinned.

Sue continued in an agitated drunken tone, "You think I'm not a fun-loving person. Did you know that our special parties were orgies, and it wasn't unusual for me to have sex with three or four people? Women as well as men."

"You participated in sex parties?" Steve asked, incredulously.

Sue pointed at her college friends and said, "The four of us would have people over. We'd got drunk and high, get naked, and fuck our brains out. I think we should have a sex party now. Who's with me?"

"I have some party drugs," Ginger said, stoking the fire. "Gary and I are a definite yes."

"Count me in," Valeria slurred.

"What about it, Steve?" Sue asked. She challenged him and said, "Are you a fun and spontaneous person?"

Steve stared at his wife. His eyes were big and his mouth was open. He looked at the people in the room. They were all regular upstanding citizens. He said to himself, "Sue's pissed at me. It's the tequila talking. No way has she and her friends been in an orgy. I'm calling her bluff."

He sat up straight and said, "Let's do it."

Valeria said, "We need another dick."

"It would be better if we had three guys," Ginger agreed.

"What about him?" Sue asked, and she pointed out the sliding glass doors that opened onto the patio. A shirtless young man was cleaning the pool in the backdoor neighbor's yard.

"He's young and good-looking. Works for me," Valeria said. "Girls, come with me."

The three women went outside to the chain-link fence that separated the yards. Valeria shouted loudly, "Yoo-hoo!" Ginger smiled and waved her hand. That motion caused her to lose her balance and she grabbed the fence to steady herself. Sue gave him a goofy grin, lifted her skirt, and flashed her panties.

The young man appeared taken aback. He gave them an uncertain smile and asked, "Can I help you?"

"Yes," Sue said. "I live here, and I'm having a party, and I want you to join us." She hiccupped loudly, blushed, and covered her mouth with her hand.

"It's a sex party," Valeria hollered drunkenly, "and we need another dick."

"What? Is this some kind of joke?" the pool cleaner asked suspiciously. He looked around as if expecting to see his friends jump out and say, 'Gotcha!'.

"We're serious," Sue said. "Come over and see for yourself. You can always leave."

"Wait," Ginger said. "How old are you?"

"Twenty-one."

"Perfect," the woman said.

The pool guy placed the pole with the leaf net on the concrete and said, "These folks are out of town. I can finish this later." He reached for his shirt.

"Don't bother putting your shirt on," Sue said. "We'll all be naked soon."

He left it and went to the woman. He vaulted over the fence.

Ginger asked, "What's your name?"

"Vince."

The woman took turns introducing themselves. They said, "I am ..." and then kissed the young man on the mouth while hugging him tightly.

"Wow!" was his response.

Sue and Valeria looped their arms in his and led him to the house. Sue said, "I promise this will be a day you'll remember forever." He gave her a toothy shit-eating grin.

Sue opened the door and announced, "Guys, this is Vince. He's going to party with us." She pointed as she said, "Vince, this is Steve, and the big guy is Gary."

Ginger got her party drugs out of her purse and offered them to everyone. Everyone took them.

Sue kicked off her heel, pulled her dress over her head, unhooked her bra, and shimmied out of her thing. She stood nude and unembarrassed before the group. She stuck her tongue out at Steve and shouted, "How's this for fun and spontaneous?"

She went to Vince, knelt, and took off his shorts and underwear. The pool guy had half a hard-on. Sue slurped his penis into her mouth and gently sucked and tongued it.

The others watched. Ginger, Gary, and Valeria undressed. The expression on Steve's face was a combination of shock and astonishment.

Sue made loud guttural sounds as she serviced and attempted to swallow Vince's growing member.

"Ohh. Wow!" the young man gasped. He noticed the other watching him. He checked out the hot redhead's sleek slim toned body, her pink-tipped breasts, and thick red bush. His eyes sought out Valeria. The brunette had a pleasing, womanly body with big luscious breasts, a shaved pussy, and a nice, round ass.

"Oh! Ohh!" he cried out when the situation and the cock-sucking skills of Sue blew his mind. He ejaculated into her mouth.

She cooed and swallowed. She stroked his shaft and captured every drop of cum.

Ginger saddled up to Steve and whispered, "This is what you get when you poked the bear. You belittled Sue. Made her feel bad about herself. She's showing you that she's a strong, sexy, and sensual woman."

"She's drunk," he replied.

"Yes. She's inebriated. She's also proving you wrong. Your school-teacher wife is no Miss Goody Two-shoes. She was a wild woman in college. She has hedonistic appetites and exhibitionist tendencies."

"You're right. I never pictured her as an orgy participant."

Ginger placed her hand on the front of his pants and pressed. "Someone's hard. Do you like watching your wife suck another man's dick? Time to make a decision. If you want a fun, spontaneous, and uninhibited wife. Go tell her. It'll make her happy, and you get to fuck me and Valeria. If not, your marriage may be over. What'll it be, Sport?"

He didn't hesitate. Steve went to Sue, pulled her to her feet, and looked into her eyes. He said, "I was wrong. You're not dull and unadventurous." He kissed her and tasted the salty remnants of Vince's cum.

Sue squealed happily, and she hugged him tightly. They sat on the sofa and made out. His hands squeezed her breasts as they sucked face.

Valeria went to Vince and said, "You know what I love about men your age?"

"No."

"Everything! Especially their ability to have one erection after another." She playfully pushed him toward an upholstered chair and said, "Sit down. I'm going to suck your dick, and when you're hard, we're going to fuck!"

He smiled and sat. She knelt at his feet and wrapped her lips around his pecker.

Gary came to Ginger and asked, "Are we doing this?"

"Yes. For Sue." Ginger said and winked as she squeezed his cock. Ginger said, "I'm craving pussy. You join Sue and Steve, and I'll taste my friend Val." She gave her nude, hard boyfriend a smooch and walked away.

Ginger went to Vince and kissed him. She knelt beside Val, and the two of them took turns sucking the young man's cock. Ginger kissed Valeria and groped a breast. She said, "I want to eat your pussy. Let me get under you."

Ginger laid on the floor. Valeria shouted, "69!" as she climbed on top. She dropped her pussy on the redhead's face and dove into the big red bush.

"Oh!" the women moaned as tongues found clits.

Vince looked on in awe. He was at full staff.

Gary sat beside Steve on the sofa. Sue noticed, leaned over, and kissed him. Soon both men were squeezing her tits, tugging on her hard nipples, and fingering her as she took turns kissing them.

Vince knelt on the floor. He touched both women's boobs and caressed Val's ass. He moved behind Valeria and watched Ginger tongue her twat. He slid his finger into her vagina, causing Valeria to moan.

"Mmm. Put your dick in me," Valeria instructed.

Vince's hard cock easily slid into her wet tunnel. He fucked her doggie-style while the women gave each other oral sex. Ginger fondled his balls and groped his ass.

Steve looked at Gary and said, "DP." Gary raised an eyebrow.

Steve pushed his wife on top of Gary. The big man laid on the sofa. Sue giggled, straddled Gary's hips, and guided his dick into her pussy.

"Oh, Gary! You've got such a big cock," she said.

Steve walked away and let them fuck. When he returned, he had a bottle of anal lube. He drizzled it on Sue's ass and applied it to his cock. He pushed her torso forward, giving him better access to her anus, and he knelt behind her and put the tip of his dick on her brown star.

"Oh! Two dicks?" Sue cried out.

Gary pushed his dick deep in her vagina and stayed still. Sue too stopped moving. Steve drove his penis into her bottom. Slowly, her sphincter stretched and let him in.

"Oh, God! Oh, God!" Sue moaned. Red splotches appeared on her body as she moaned and gasped and struggled to accept her husband in the backdoor.

The tip went in. The helmet-head went in. Steve forced all of his cock inside her butt. As he fucked her ass he said, "I've always wanted to do this."

"Oh. Oh!" Sue moaned. She gritted her teeth and said, "What do you mean? We've had anal sex before."

"The DP. Dual penetration."

He pounded her ass until she screamed and climaxed. He shot his load into her bowels. Gary fired off and filled her pussy with cum.

They collapsed. Steve got off his wife and sat on the floor. Sue slid off Gary. They gasped and enjoyed the bliss.

"OOH!" Ginger hollered as she came on Valeria's tongue.

"Oh. OH!" Valeria gasped as she climaxed.

"Ugg," Vince groaned as he came inside Valeria.

A powerful fiery sensation swept them away, and they were lost in the glorious moment of bliss.

The women smiled and thanked the partner that brought them joy and went in mass to the bathroom where they took turns pissing.

Sue blushed and said, "Excuse me!" when she released a loud wet fart.

Valeria giggled and said, "Been there. Done that. There's no ladylike way to expel cum from your ass."

"Sue, are you okay?" Ginger asked.

"Yes. My butt's fine. I have anal sex two or three times a month."

"I'm not asking about your anus. I mean you and Steve. This was a hell of a thing to spring on him. You sucked that kid off in front of him."

"I was angry and hurt," Sue said as she teared up. "He cut me to the bone when he said that I'm no fun. I thought we had a great marriage. He made me feel bad about myself. Like I'm not attractive, sexy, or good in bed."

"You guys made up, right?" Valeria asked. "He kissed you. You made out on the sofa and had sex."

"Yes. I feel better, "Sue said and smiled.

The ladies fixed their hair. As they looked into the mirror, Ginger asked, "Sue, since you made your point, is the sex party over?"

"Please, don't end it," Valeria begged. "It's been so long since I've had good sex. I want to fuck all the guys!"

Sue spread her legs, rubbed her pussy, and said, "It still tingles when I touch my button. I need more dick too."

The women laughed and went to find the guys.

The men were in the kitchen talking sports and drinking. The gang did two shots and returned to the living room for more fun.

Ohhhh!" Vince moaned as he sank his substantial cock into Sue's hot box.

Sue was naked and on her hands and knees on the carpeted floor of the family room of her new house. The thirty-two-year-old was sucking the cock of Gary.

Sue stopped giving her college friend head to chastise the man who fucked her without asking permission.

"OH! Vince," Sue explained. "Even at an orgy, you have to get consent."

"Oh, sorry," the young man apologized. He began to pull out.

"No. Don't stop," she said. "Next time, ask." She wiggled her ass and pushed into him, so all of his rock-hard penis slid inside her. "Mmmm!" she sighed. "You've got a nice cock."

"You have a wonderful pussy and a great ass," Vince responded.

Valeria playfully slapped the butt of her former college roommate and said, "Sue's always had a nice round bum." Sue leaned down and copped a feel of Val's breasts and said, "Nice boobs. I don't remember them being this big." She pinched a nipple.

"Ouch!" Sue squealed. Sue pushed the manicured hand away, rubbed her sore nip, and cupped her breast. She said, "They're the same size. You're not. Those must be a cup or two bigger."

Valeria shook her shoulders, making her breasts bounce and jiggle. She laughed and said, "These are my mommy boobs. My boobs got bigger when I was pregnant with Abigail. When I was done breastfeeding my darling baby girl and returned to my normal weight, the bigger boobies stayed. Lucky me."

Valeria watched Vince stroke in and out of her friend. She heard Sue coo. Val smiled and asked, "Are you enjoying the college boy's cock?"

"I'm loving it," Sue said.

"This is a great party, Sue," Ginger said. The redhead was across the room, riding Steve reverse cowgirl. Sue's husband smiled and patted her firm ass.

Valeria looked at the five naked people in the room, focused on Sue, and said, "Thanks for inviting me to the housewarming party. This is a hell of a way to break it in. I haven't had any dick in six months. Not since I came home and discovered my husband in our bed with a floozy from the Kwik-E-Mart. I threw them out and started divorce proceeds the next day."

Ginger asked in a snarky manner, "Val, was that husband number five or six? I lose count."

"You bitch," Val answered, annoyed. "That was my third and final husband. I'm giving up on the fairy tale of getting married and living happily ever after."

Everyone laughed.

Valeria walked over to the sofa where Gary was sitting. She smiled, pointed at his hard penis, and asked, "Is that cock available?"

Her ex nodded. Val kissed him. He squeezed a breast and thumbed it's erect nipple. She spun around and faced the room, grabbed his dick, and guided it inside her pussy as she sat on his lap.

"Oh!" they moaned as two became one.

"Nice," she said, and she turned her head and kissed Gary. His hands shot out and cupped and groped her breasts.

After they swapped spit, Valeria said, "Sue, bring your talented tongue to my twat and eat me as my old boyfriend fucks me and your new handsome friend fucks you." She laughed. It was the loud, easy laugh of someone high and drunk.

Sue crawled forwarded. Vince shuffled along with her and continued to drill the beautiful blonde.

Valeria gasped when Sue licked her slit, "Yes. Like that! Just like our college days."

Across the room, Ginger, a small-breasted, petite woman with delicate features, stopped riding Steve's ample cock. She pulled off him, crawled backward, and planted her hairy bush on his face.

"Eat me," she ordered.

Vince pushed Ginger's red pubes aside and stuck his tongue into her tangy twat. He lapped up her nectar as she sucked his cock.

The room was filled with the smell of pussy, and the moans and groans of people having sex.

"OHHH!" The participants hollered as they climax. Sue orgasmed first. Then, Ginger followed by Vince, Valeria, and Gary. They froze as they enjoyed their bliss.

Gary cupped Valeria's boobs and held her upright as they enjoyed the joyful feelings that raced through their body. Valeria slid off his lap and sat on the floor with her back resting against the couch.

Vince's cock went soft after he filled Sue's pussy with his spunk. The young man rolled away from her.

Steve crawled out from under the gasping redhead and took several deep breaths. He looked around the room and saw the others, resting and enjoying their orgasms.

He hadn't cum and still had an erection. His hungry eyes sought out Valeria, the big-breasted brunette who was sitting next to his wife.

Sue was sitting on her heels with her forehead on the carpet, lost in an orgasm.

Steve went to her, caressed her back, and said, "Nice party."

"Yes. Are you having fun?"

"Yes. Your friend has a tasty fire crotch."

"As I recall, she does," Sue said and laughed. She noticed his hard-on, grabbed it, and stroked it. She snickered and asked, "Need help with this?"