Summer BBQ Turns into an Orgy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He took the stethoscope off and said, "I need to palpitate your belly to check your internal organs. Please take off your jeans and lie on your back on the bed."

She did as instructed and stretched out on the bed. Her pretty bikini-style panties matched her bra.

He pressed on her belly.

She cried ouch a couple of times. When he finished, she asked, "What's the verdict, Doc?"

"You have a fever. Your throat is red. You have an infection. What kind is up in the air. You don't have a cough or sniffles. Have you been around anyone who is sick?"

"No."

"Are you on your period?"

"No. It doesn't feel like cramps. The pain is sharper."

"Does it feel like the stomach flu? Have you vomited or had diarrhea?"

"Nope."

"Strep throat would cause a fever, redness in your throat, and stomach pain, but usually strep causes a higher fever, and people complain that swallowing is difficult and painful."

"My throat is sore, but not so much that eating or drinking is painful."

His gaze swept over her body. Her legs were open, and he saw that the cotton panel of her underwear was wet. He said, "What do we have here?" He studied her crotch and said, "Take off your panties."

"What? Why?"

"The crotch panel is wet."

"Yeah. Vaginas are messy," she said in a smart-alecky manner.

He grabbed her panties and pulled them down.

"Hey!" she protested as her shaved pussy was exposed.

He took her panties off, looked at the creamy discharge, and smelled it.

"Whoa! You're sniffing my panties?"

"I'm gathering information. Why didn't you tell me about your vaginal discharge?"

"I didn't think anything about it. It happens...mucus...blood...stuff comes out of my vagina."

"Does it hurt when you pee?"

"Yes."

"And you didn't mention it because..."

"I thought I had a UTI!" she answered defensively.

"Painful urination and vaginal discharge along with your other symptoms suggest that you might have gonorrhea. Have you had unprotected sex in the last thirty days?"

"Ah. Yeah," she said as she had flashbacks of the orgy. She saw her five naked sexual partners. They were having sex in every way.

She saw herself eating Ginger and Sue, sucking the guys and fucking them. She gave her ass to Gary, and he blew his load into her bowels. What a night!

"You need to be tested."

"What if I have it?"

"Regular gonorrhea is easily treated with antibiotics. You'll be okay. If you have an antibiotic-resistant version, we can deal with that. Of course, you'll need to tell your partners so they can get treatment."

"Yeah. Sure. Can you test me now?"

He sighed heavily, shook his head, looked her in the eyes, and said, "Why don't you go to the free clinic? They're set up for your situation. They can do the test and provide treatment."

"Because we live in California?"

"What does that have to do with anything?"

"In our state, all labs and clinics must report cases of STDs to the state."

"Yes. That's so infected people are treated and their partners are notified and tested. It's a public health issue."

"I'm in the middle of a custody fight over Abigail. If word gets out that I have gonorrhea, my ex will use that as proof that I'm an unfit mother. It happened to one of the girls at work!"

"That's unlikely. The records are confidential."

"I can't take the chance," Valeria said, sounding frantic. She got off the bed, clutched his shoulders, and looked into his eyes. Her eyes were full of fear and panic. "Please! I can't lose Abigail!"

"Okay."

"Thank you!" she said with great relief and hugged him.

When she released him, he said, "Remove your bra. I need to see all of you."

She pulled away from him, looked at him warily, and hesitated.

"Val, STDs are in a whole different category than a cold, strep, or a stomach bug. I need to examine your body for spots, lesions, blisters, and warts, and I'll need blood, urine, and swab samples. You need to be tested for the whole gamut of STDs: herpes, syphilis, genital warts, HIV, gonorrhea, etc.

"People who have one STD are more likely than the general population to have other forms. "

A look of horror swept over her face. She stood stiffly and removed her bra. The weight of her full breasts caused them to sag and slid down her chest an inch or two. It didn't diminish their appeal. In a way, it drew attention to their size.

She had large dark nipples and areolas as expected of a woman who's been pregnant and breastfed a child. The dark circles designed to catch the newborn's attention caught Ulysses' eyes. He stared at them.

"Umm. I need to touch your breasts."

His sister sighed heavily and said, "Do what you need to do." She turned her head and stared off into the distance.

Ulysses gently touched her boobs. He did a thorough exam, including tweaking her taut nipples. He did more than was necessary because he could not resist the primal urge inside him that told him to take advantage of the situation. He found her breasts to be warm and soft and heavy and wonderful and sexy.

He got an erection, his face became red, and he said, "I'll be back in a second, I need to get a Q-Tip to swab you. Do I need two?"

"Huh?"

"I need to swab the orifices that came in contact with your partner's genitals. Did you have oral and vaginal sex?"

"Oh." Her face fell, and she asked in a quiet voice, "You have to swab every opening that was penetrated?" He nodded. She said, "Get three Q-Tips."

His jaw dropped. "You had anal sex too?"

"It was a party!" she said in her defense.

Ulysses left the room, got three swabs and three plastic sandwich bags, and returned.

Valeria was sitting on the edge of the bed with her hands in her lap. Her brown nipples were engorged and pointing forward. Again, her tits captured his attention.

Valeria noticed where his eyes were focused and self-consciously raised her right arm and covered her breasts. To change the heavy, depressing vibe in the room, she said brightly, "Is this wide enough?" She opened her mouth wide and looked up at the ceiling.

"That'll do," he said. He reached in with a Q-Tip and rubbed his sister's cheek. He did both sides and did it longer than she expected. Then, he put it in a bag and labeled it 'M'.

He picked up another Q-Tip and asked, "Are you ready for the next swab? His face turned red.

"Yes." She spread her legs.

Ulysses knelt in between his sister's legs. His head was even with her cooch. He stared at her hairless pussy and the cleft lips that guarded the entrance to paradise. A small portion of her inner labia stuck out between the larger outer lips.

He was about to say that her vagina reminded him of when she was a girl and colored with crayons. She took her coloring seriously. As she concentration, she'd stick the tip of her tongue out the side of her mouth. He decided against sharing that memory.

He silently stared at her vagina. He saw the contours of her flesh and the black stubble of her shaved pubic hairs.

He looked for so long that Valeria's red face turned a deeper shade of red. She asked, nervously, "Is anything wrong with my pussy?"

"It's perfect," he gushed. He caught himself and said quickly, "It's perfectly normal. Ah. Ah. The reason I'm staring... is that I'm checking for genital warts and syphilis chancres."

He hadn't been, but he quickly did those checks. He gently touched her sex, probing her vulva and labia. He said, "I don't see any issues."

He lifted his eyes and looked into her brown eyes and said, "I supposed to put the Q-Tip two inches inside you so I get a sample from the walls of your vagina."

"And?

"If we were at a clinic, I'd have the proper tools. I'd use a speculum to spread your labia and give me access to your vagina."

"Is that the duck-bill-shaped device my gynecologist uses?"

"Yes.

She said, "Do what you have to do."

"I need to spread your..."

"I know," she interrupted him. "It's okay." She sighed as if exhausted and flopped on her back. She raised her knees and spread her legs, and left her brother alone and unsupervised with her vagina.

Ulysses said, "I'll be gentle."

"Can you be quick?" she shot back. "I can't believe my brother's face is inches away from my vagina."

"Sorry. If it helps, I'm as uncomfortable with this as you are." He brought his index fingers to her vulva, touched the soft flesh, and pushed a fat, outer labia aside. The tissue snapped back into place when he removed his finger.

"I need to digitally penetrate you. Do you have any lube?"

"Oh, God!"

"What's wrong?" he asked.

"Just when I thought this night couldn't get more embarrassing. I mean, I'm naked. You've touched my boobs and pussy, and now I have to tell you that I have lube in my closet on the top shelf. There's a black bag in the back on the right side with lube and sex toys." She covered her face with both hands.

Ulysses retrieved the bag, opened it, and saw vibrators, butt plugs, a mask, condoms, handcuffs, feathers, a toy whip, and the lube. He took the lube, poured some on his gloved finger, and some on her pussy. He carefully slid a finger inside her and moved it in a circular motion, stretching the opening.

He worked his whole finger into her. When he moved it, his knuckle banged into her clit, and the tip of his finger caressed her G-spot.

"Oh!" she gasped.

"Sorry," he apologized as he blushed.

It happened again and again. She tried to stifle the movement of her hips and her moans. Unsuccessfully. Inevitably, the worst thing possible happened. She climaxed. It was a BIG one!

"OHHHH!" she cried out. Her body spasmed, and her eyes rolled back in her head. She stopped breathing as a thousand volts of electricity flowed through her body, lighting up every nerve!

Her thighs snapped shut, trapping Ulysses' hand. He tried and failed to pull it free. He watched and waited for what seemed like a long time.

Her body relaxed, she sucked in a breath, and suddenly, her eyes popped open.

He saw fire and rage in her eyes. She grabbed his shirt and looked as if she was going to punch him.

"Get it out!" she ordered.

He looked scared and confused as he pulled his hand free.

She talked slower and more menacing and said, "Stand up and get your cock out! Now!"

He slowly stood.

She released his shirt and used both hands to undo his belt and pants. She pulled down his pants and underwear.

His dick was as hard as a rock.

She grabbed it, squeezed it, and said, "This has been the most humiliating day of my life. My brother sees me naked, touches my private parts, and MAKES ME CUM!"

"It was an involuntary action," he babbled. "You didn't cum for me. It was a combination of factors. Sure there was some mechanical stimulation, but orgasms aren't just physical reactions. Our emotions and feelings play an important role.

"You've heard pain can be pleasurable. The brain sometimes confuses pain for pleasure, like during anal sex or BDSM. There are people, masochists, who derive sexual gratification from pain and humiliation."

He looked from one eye to the other, trying to read her mind. He said, "You're hopped up and in an emotional state. Your sense of embarrassment, anger, panic, stress, and frustration were more of a trigger for your climax than my finger."

She didn't look like she believed him.

He tried again and said, "Did you know five percent of women who are raped report that they had an orgasm. They were violated, taking against their will. They didn't climax because they found the activity physically pleasurable. Their fight or flight instinct had kicked in. They were on high alert, and their senses were overwhelmed by the traumatic situation.

"That's what happened to you. If a person is bombarded with too many things, it can short circuit the brain. In your case that blown fuse caused you to experience an orgasm."

"Your explanation doesn't make me feel better," Valeria said. She stroked his cock. "You know what would make me feel better?"

Ulysses shook his head.

"Evening the score by having you cum in my hand." The rage was back in her eyes. She prepared to spit on his cock.

"Wait!," he said. "I understand where you're coming from. I can see you're determined to go through with this. Could you use the lube instead of your saliva? Your saliva might be infected."

She grabbed the bottle of lube and masturbated her brother.

He moaned and looked at her hand on his penis and her nice breasts.

She saw him staring at her boobs and pushed out her chest. She said, "You like my tits? Yeah? Cum on my tits. Shoot your cum on your sister's tits?

"Oh! Ohhh! Oh, God!" he hollered, and he shot his load on her breasts.

She smiled and beat his meat, milking all his cum out. She watched his sperm fly out of his pee hole, she looked at his red, embarrassed face, and she laughed when she saw how much spunk was on her boobs.

"Wow! That's a lot of cum," she said, impressed.

She released his shrinking penis, became soberer, and said, "Sorry about that last comment. I got carried away. All I wanted to do was get us back on an even playing field. We've seen each other's stuff, touched it, and we both have had an embarrassing orgasm. We will never speak of this again. Agreed?"

"Agreed," he said. "I'm sorry I ogled your breasts."

"Apology accepted. Can you pull your pants up, sneak into the hall bathroom, and get me a wet towel so I can clean my boobs?"

He nodded, dressed quickly, and got her a towel. As she cleaned herself, he took his shirt off. She paused and gave him a look as she raised her eyebrows. He said, "I'm evening the playing field. I need you naked to get swabs, so I'm getting undressed."

"Ah. No. You being naked is not going to make me feel better. I appreciate the thought. I'll let you know when I need something."

"Oh. Okay." He blushed and put his shirt on.

She finished cleaning her chest and said, "I have an idea for getting the swab of my vag."

Valeria got in the middle of the bed and put her head on a pillow. She raised her legs in the air and brought her ankles to her ears.

"Wow. You're flexible, and wow, that position does that give me access...to everything." He unconsciously licked his lips as he stared at her pussy and asshole. He saw black stubble around her pussy, and some half-inch long curls around her anus.

"I'm not done yet," she said and smiled. She reached her arms out and placed her hands on her pussy. She put her thumbs on her clit and slipped her index and middle finger of each hand inside her vagina, and pulled. She parted her labia and opened her vagina.

Ulysses saw pink - the pink inner walls of his sister's vagina.

"Will this do?" she asked.

"Yes. Give me a second." He picked up a Q-Tip and swabbed the walls of her vagina. He rubbed back and forth for thirty seconds.

"Okay. I got the sample," he said. He put the Q-Tip in a bag and labeled it "V". He asked his sister, "Can you do the same thing to your butt?"

"I've never tried," she said. She gave it a go and failed. She said, "I can't. My butthole's a lot smaller and tighter than my vagina. Guys have commented that I have a sexy gaping asshole after it's been stretched by a hard cock or my butt plugs." She brought her legs down and put her feet on the bed.

"Would you mind if I used your butt plugs?"

"I guess that'll be okay."

Ulysses got the plugs from her bag of sex toys and placed them on the bed. Her four black silicone plugs ranged from three to five inches long and 1.5 to 2.75 inches in diameter, at the widest point.

Val blushed, grabbed the biggest one, and lied, "I've never used this one. It's too big. The only reason I have it is because it came as part of a set."

"We should be able to accomplish our mission with the others," Ulysses said. He picked up the small one and said, "We can start with this one. What's the procedure?"

"Go slow and use lots of lube," she said. She got on her hands and knees with her legs spread. She took a deep breath and said, "I'm ready."

Ulysses wet her ass and the plug with lube. He lined the device up with her asshole and slowly pushed it against her anus. He watched stupified as the thin tip went in and and then the thick middle section went inside.

"Wow! This is amazing!"

"Oh! Ahh!" Valeria moaned. It popped inside her. Her body was trembling, and she was covered in sweat.

Her brother sounded alarmed as he asked, "Are you okay?"

"Yeah." She released a long breath and added, "It feels weird, and it's a bit of a shock when the plug first goes in."

Ulysses had a huge erection and stared in awe at his sister's pussy and ass and the plug in her bum. They left it there for five minutes.

"Ohhh!" Val groaned when Ulysses pulled it out.

"Oh no," he said. "Your sphincter is closing. Shall we try the two-inch thick one?"

"Okay. Use lots of lube."

They repeated the process with the next large size, waited five minutes, and removed it. Her anus stayed open this time, but Valeria didn't know because she couldn't see back there.

Ulysses wanted to put the next larger size in her ass, so he lied to her, claimed it didn't work and lubed up the 2.33-inch wide plug.

It took a lot of lube and a lot of pushing for the the plug to get past her ring of muscle. Valeria was breathing and grunting and groaning like a woman giving birth as this plug penetrated her ass.

"That was incredible!" Ulysses said. "That plug is big, and your asshole is so small. I know sphincters can stretch, but I'd never believed your anus could stretch that much if I hadn't seen it with my own eyes."

"Oh, God! I feel so full. So stretched."

After five minutes, Ulysses attempted to remove it. He pulled on it and said, "This sucker's in tight."

"Oh! Owe. Ouch!" His sister complained as he tugged on it. He stopped and said, "I'm sorry I'm hurting you. Do you have any tips for getting it out?"

She laughed and said through clenched teeth, "I need to relax. Funny. Sometimes when I have a big object in my butt, I get tense."

She relaxed her jaw and opened and closed her mouth. Next, she took a couple of deep breaths. "Try it now," she said.

Ulysses tugged on it, and, again, she cried out in pain.

"That didn't work," she joked.

"I think we're on the right track. Can I try something?"

"Sure. What do I have to lose? My dignity? Ha. That's already gone."

"Close your eyes and breath normally," Ulysses said in a calm voice. He ran his hands slowly across her back and shoulders. He remained silent and touched her side, her butt, and legs gently and softly.

Her breathing slowed.

He moved beside her and rubbed her back again, and touched her belly. His hands moved in an expanding circle. His lower hand found her breasts, and he caressed them.

"Mmm," she moaned.

He cupped and squeezed her boobs and brought his other hand to the back of her legs. He moved so he could reach her calves and took his hand off her breasts. He used his lower hand to rub her abdomen and then her clit.

"Oh!" she moaned loudly.

The fingers of his right hand circled and pressed on her clitoris while his left hand slid up her legs and grasped the butt plug. As he fingered his sister, he slowly and firmly pulled on the plug.

"Oh, God! Oh. Ohh!" she hollered, not in pain but ecstasy. She orgasmed as the wide section of the plug stretched her ass and her brother's fingers caressed her G-spot and his thumb pressed on her swollen clit.

She collapsed on her forearms; her head rested on the bed.

Ulysses moved quickly. He grabbed a Q-Tip and swabbed her open rectum. He said as if nothing out of the ordinary had happened, "Your ass is gaping nicely. I'm getting a good sample. There. All Done."

She rolled onto her back and said, "That was another big one. Your girlfriends must love having sex with you."

"I have my moments," he said and grinned. He bagged and labeled the sample.