Summer Break on the Farm Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she was grinding down my shaft, my hand in her panties pulled them away from her body slightly, creating an opening which pulled in the tip of my dick. On her next pass up, my cock was still caught in her panties causing them to push to the side. I could feel her bare lips against my shaft now as she moved, spreading her wetness along its distance.

I could tell my Mom felt it too, but instead of slowing down, she embraced it. She pulled my hand out of her panties and pulled herself tightly against my cock. She started rubbing her clit up and down along the edge of my head, sending intense sensations up and down my body. It was almost too much to take. Her pace and breathing quickened and I could tell she was close to cumming again.

She went back to rubbing herself along the entirety of my shaft up and down. Her body was clenching now and she was struggling to contain her sounds. Her next orgasm was coming hard. As she was grinding up my shaft, a particularly large washout in the road caused the truck to bounce violently, sending my Mom up into the air. As she came down uncontrollably, I felt my cock begin to instantly warm.

"Fuck me," Mom screamed. Her orgasm came at the moment and she began to shake violently. I could feel her pussy pulsating around my cock.

"Sorry," Deb said quickly. "I should have given you a heads up first"

"I'm glad you didn't give me a heads up because now the head's in," I thought to myself, trying to contain my laughter. My Mom was now struggling to contain herself while sitting half-way down my cock. I reached up and pulled her panties to the side, giving myself a clear view. She was still quivering, even her asshole

"Sorry, Deb, I didn't mean to scream. I'm just, uh, feeling a little stuffed over here at the moment."

"It's definitely tight, that's for sure," I chimed in enthusiastically. Mom turned to smirk at me.

"Well we'll be finished soon you two, probably another thirty minutes."

"I think we'll be ready to finish well before then," Mom said while letting out a slow moan as she began to relax to take more of me into her.

"Well try to find a way to enjoy the ride, I'll make sure to call out any more bad potholes."

Mom looked back at me and I wasn't sure what would happen now. She slowly slid herself up, and eventually off, my shaft. "Well it was great while it lasted," I thought. I expected her to get dressed now that she had finished cumming.

Instead of reaching down to her pants though, she surprised me by reaching up to her waist. She slowly slid her panties down to her knees, joining her sweatpants. She made sure to reveal every detail of herself to me. She pushed my cock down and rubbed her wet pussy up and down my shaft again, making sure to soak it all this time.

Once she felt it was sufficiently lubricated, she pulled it back to attention and aligned herself over my cock. Once again I began to penetrate her, only this time it was more intense. I could feel every bit of sensation as she slowly lowered along my shaft, occasionally bouncing up and down lightly to spread her wetness.

"You're so big Tom," she whispered to me, "I don't know if I'm going to be able to take all of you."

She eventually continued working her way down, settling at about three quarters of my shaft in her. That was as far as she wanted to go. She started working back up from this location. She was slow at first, gently gliding up and down my shaft. I could see the girth of my cock spreading her open, watching as her lips engulfed it tightly.

Mom moved a hand up to her clit and began rubbing herself as she rode my cock. Her pace quickened and I could feel a new blast of wetness flooding my dick within her. I reached up and grabbed her hips. I used them to guide her up and down. With my support helping her work, she began rotating her hips as I lifted her up and down. This added an entirely new level of sensation, causing my cock to throb further as a new round of blood gushed to the head.

My Mom was getting lost in the moment and I sensed that she was nearing completion again. She started bouncing more quickly now, matching the increased pace of her clit rubbing. The shaking began again and I knew it was beginning. As she entered climax, I pulled down hard on her hips while I thrust up, pushing all of me into her.

She quickly pulled away the hand supporting herself to cover her mouth as she screamed in excitement. This was effective at suppressing the noise but it took away all resistance she had in trying to get back off my cock. I felt her give in and begin to shake again, the orgasm seemed to be coming in waves now. My cock was flooded again as she gave out every bit of fluid she had. Mom went limp and fell back against my body. As she laid on me quivering from her third orgasm, I used the opportunity to reach up under her shirt and cop a feel under her bra. I wanted to make sure I got the full experience.

Mom started to come to as I was feeling her up. She pulled her shirt up, reached behind her, then undid her bra strap. She didn't take it off but pulled it up over her breasts, where she also put her shirt. While I couldn't really see them, I had full access to her tits and began to rub them as she laid back against my body.

I was lightly rolling her nipples between my fingers when she began to grind on me again. I had remained fully in her this whole time, only losing a slight bit as she leaned back. This was still much deeper than she was comfortable with before. I pulled my hands back down to her hips to help keep her pushed tightly against me as she worked.

I was getting very close at this point.

"Where do you want me to cum?"

Mom leaned forward and pulled her panties up closer.

"Let me know when you are going to cum. I'll pull you out and let you cum in my panties."

The thought excited me greatly.

Now that she was leaning up again, Mom started riding up and down my cock slowly. She lifted up, letting it all the way out of her. She held it up and let herself slide back onto me, only this time she let herself drop all the way to the base. I could feel myself bottoming her out. She let out a deep moan. She proceeded to do this several more times, making sure to watch intently each time as I filled her up. It was as if she was trying to remember this as much as I was.

Feeling my orgasm coming soon, I reached up and held her hips where her pussy was a little over half-way up my shaft. I wanted to control the pace for this part. I started thrusting my hips up into her, hammering her pussy with all of my cock. Mom again reached her hand up to muffle the screams as I continued to stretch out her pussy.

"You two doing ok over there, I'm hearing a lot of rustlin."

Feeling myself begin to release, I whispered up to Mom, "I'm cumming."

She quickly pulled me out of her and pointed me to the crotch of her panties as the semen began pulsing out of me.

"Oh Mom," I let out as the waves of orgasm began flowing over my body.

"Oh Mom what," Deb responded.

"Nothing Deb," Mom responded. "My back is sore so I've had him rubbing it for the last several minutes, so that's what all the fuss has been about. He could feel all the knots I had, that's what he was referring to."

"Ahh I see, well hopefully he helped you out over there."

"Oh he definitely helped work out the knots. He knows how to give a great deep tissue massage, that's for sure. I'll definitely be taking advantage of those this summer."

"That sounds great. I may need one of those myself after this cooped up trip. Tom, you wanna give your ole' Aunt Deb one of those deep tissue massages later too?"

The thought of my cock deep in my Aunt's pussy caused a shiver to go down my body, making my cock pulse visibly. My Mom noticed this and looked at me with a mischievous smile, obviously understanding where my mind was at.

"No problem Aunt Deb, that's the least I could do for you after helping me move."

"Maybe you can come visit me sometime this week then, we can do it at my place."

"Sounds like a plan."

As I was finishing talking, I watched my Mom reach into her panties to admire the load I had deposited there. She scooped her hand in and grabbed the main glob that had not yet soaked in. She looked at it briefly there in her hand before proceeding to reach up and drop it into her mouth. She was staring right at me as she licked her hand clean. She swished it in her mouth momentarily before swallowing it down. Now it was my lip that was quivering.

Mom then pulled her panties up and into place, making sure I watched as she reached and smashed the remnants of my cum into her pussy. She pulled her sweatpants up as I pulled my shorts back on. She put her bra and shirt back into place before settling back down into my lap.

It was as if nothing had happened, except Mom was no longer trying to sit on my leg. She was now firmly planted on cock, while the rest of her leaned back casually against me. I could feel the wetness drying as she felt my erection shrinking between her legs. I reached up around her abdomen and held her close against my body, as a good son should. We both enjoyed the last fifteen minutes in peaceful silence.

"We're here," Deb called out as we pulled into the driveway.

"Already? I'm ready to do it again," Mom replied, a definite cheer in her voice.

"I don't see how? Even alone in this driver seat has been rough. I'm not kidding on that massage Tom, you hear? Don't forget about your Aunt Deb!"

"I won't Aunt Deb, I know how to take care of family."

"Good, cause it sounds like your Mom and I are going to keep you busy all summer."

The thought of having my Mom and Aunt all summer caused my boner to begin to flare again. I quickly stuffed the thoughts out of my head for the moment. We were parking and I still had to unload the truck. It was not a time to be putting up a tent for everyone to see.

I was still trying to get my boner in check when Deb came around and opened the door. Mom hopped out while Deb stood there holding the door for me. I saw her look down at the outline of my cock growing in my shorts. It startled her and she stepped back slightly.

"I just needed to get the garage door opener out of the glove box," Deb stammered as I pulled myself out of the truck.

As I was stepping out of the way, Deb tried to reach through the small opening between myself and the door to the glove box. She pulled her left hand around to reach through and in doing so accidentally got it caught in my shorts as I was turning towards the bed of the truck. Her hand glided through my shorts before snagging around my semi-erect penis. Her fingers were vertical between my shaft and balls while her thumb got caught on the outside of my cock, preventing a clean pass through.

Her hand immediately stopped from the resistance of my cock. I felt her instinctively squeeze down, trying to figure out what caught her hand. She turned to look and saw her hand grasped firmly around my cock. She let go and reeled back slightly in horror.

"I'm so sorry Tom, it was an accident!"

Her face was turning bright red. I was also startled but somewhat calmer owing to the unbelievable orgasm I just had a few minutes prior.

"It's ok Aunt Deb, mistakes happen. I'll grab the garage door opener for you."

I sat back down to pull it out of the glove box. In my peripheral vision, I watched Deb stare at the bulge in my shorts the entire time before looking away as I stood back up. She was still trying to compose herself.

"Thanks again for helping me move, I really appreciate it. I hope my massages will at least partly pay you back."

"Oh I think they will do just fine Tom. If not, I'm sure I have other chores around my house for you."

She was grinning as she spoke and when she was done she turned around to walk slowly to the back of the truck. I watched her perfect round ass slink along, before looking up to my Mom who was at the back of the trucking staring at me with a sly smile. We all got to work unloading the truck, all the while I was thinking about what a wonderful summer it was going to be.

12