Summer Breeze

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ChloeTzang
ChloeTzang
3,225 Followers

"I love you, Rog," I say, very quietly, 'n I don't think he can hear me over the engine but he must've read my lips or something coz he turns and smiles and kisses my nose.

"Love you, Teresa," he says 'n I smile coz it's summer and I'm in love with Rog and I know he loves me and he's staying the night and we've got one last jump and there's the barbecue and then we'll drop Pops off and go home to my parents and watch football and he'll have a few beers with my Dad and we'll go to bed and make love slowly and I'll wake up tomorrow morning with him beside me and we'll make love again and that's about as perfect as it gets and even with the Cessna lifting off the strip, there's that scent of jasmine in the air and I'm singing again, very softly, singing just for myself and that hot summer air is scented with jasmine and it fills my mind and I know that it's that scent of summer and for me, it always will be.

"Summer breeze makes me feel fine

Blowin' through the jasmine in my mind

Summer breeze makes me feel fine

Blowin' though the jasmine in my mind"

* * * * * *

Hope you all enjoyed this one. I know, it's kind of light-hearted and fun and smiles and stuff, but every now and then I feel like just writing some light fun stuff and this was it. I do sky-dive a few times a year, I started when I was seventeen and in real life, yeah, I talked my boyfriend back then and my grandfather into jumping with me. They both enjoyed it, and Pops still jumps with me now and then when I go back home to visit, and he's in his early 80's now and tough as old leather boots but hey, you gotta keep that excitement in your life! That's what my Pops says anyhow. So now I jump mostly with my partner (who's jumped in the military but who hadn't done the sports skydiving and now he's hooked as well...).

And yeah, I've gone waaaaaay off the drop zone a couple of times and it's pretty freaky, knowing you're coming down somewhere you never expected to be. Aside from that, I've never had to use my reserve, so that part of it was more or less based on a couple of guys I know that have and one that I saw myself. And I've never in real life taken a little social break in the grass after a jump. Really, I haven't. No! Honestly! Stop grinning at me like that! Anyhow, protestations aside, it's really fun and if you want to give it a try..... Jump, I mean. Get your mind out of the gutter!!!! And if you've never jumped before, you could try and tandem jump to see what it's like. Lots of fun and someone else does all the hard work for you! Except for the screaming. You can do your own screams.

Speaking of screaming, if you want to know if something like that collapse can happen, yeah, it can. Saw something similar once when I was first jumping with two jumpers playing around and one of them was chasing the other. The canopy behind the front one lost air because the jumper got to close to the canopy in front it and the canopy basically collapsed, but refilled. The jumper was okay but it gave everyone a fright and the Safety guy from our club had a talk with them and with the rest of us. And if you want an even better one, I read this one. Didn't see it but it'd make a good story.

Canopy hooked at about 1,000 feet, collapsed and spun into severe twists. The guy cut it but didn't pull the reserve and his cypres fired at around 700 feet and opened his reserve. His main landed on a power line and started a brush fire. All the power in the vicinity was knocked out. The guy landed in the fire and burned his reserve canopy, then walked back to the hanger with his burnt reserve and eyes as big as a deer in headlights. One of the guys looked at him and said, "If I go get my camera can you do that again?" Everyone busted out laughing and the guy nearly pissed his pants. So yeah, it's an adrenaline buzz every time.

Anyhow, do hope you enjoyed and seeing as "Summer Breeze" was written for the 2018 Literotica Summer Loving competition, your vote is solicited. One of those stars down there. Pretty please. And if you want to leave a comment, any comment, I'd be ever sooooooo grateful coz I do love to hear what you actually think of my stories given that's the only reward I get for writing here for free to entertain you all. Even if it's one line that says "blew my socks off" or "charming little piece of tail" or "absolute fucking rubbish" or "dude, I wanna try jumping coz I might meet Chloe for real" ...........xoxoxoxoxo.... Chloe.

ChloeTzang
ChloeTzang
3,225 Followers