Summer Breeze

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ah, so you tried to conceal your perverted desire."

"Yes. Master." She was crying now, her last ounce of will finally depleted.

I strode forward and embraced her, encircling her with my powerful arms. She began to sob, trembling with cold and pain and everything else. I didn't move or do anything besides caress her while allowing her to cry.

It was a couple minutes before the tears slowed and she lifted her head, meeting my loving gaze timidly. "Oh master, I didn't mean to displease you! I only wanted us to enjoy our first day together!"

She broke out in sobs again while I gently shushed her. "I'm so fucking stupid", she moaned hoarsely.

"It's alright Catherine", I consoled. "This is just your first punishment. Nothing more, nothing less."

Her crying finally slowed to a sniffle, and she looked up at me. "How mad are you at me?"

"I'm not. I'm in love with you."

"I-I love you too!" she blurted out. "I'd do anything to please you!"

"Would you endure a little more punishment?"

"I'll try, master, but I don't know how much more I can take. I didn't think you could dominate me so utterly with just a garden hose."

"That's because you're very sensitive", I reminded her. "Now, I can towel you off right now and take you upstairs, or I can finish delivering the punishment I originally planned."

She glanced nervously at the switch, which was still in my hand. "You're giving me a choice?"

"Yes, I am."

She bit her lip and looked away from me for a moment. "I... I want this, master. I want to atone."

"Brave girl."

I strode in front of her, and lifted the switch threateningly. Catherine immediately grimaced and turned her head to the side, but I wouldn't allow her to display such cowardice.

"Head up, Catherine. You may close your eyes, but keep your head straight."

"Yes master."

I struck her on her pussy just once, and sprayed her in her face. This was followed by a number of strikes to each of her breasts, and a blast of water to her anus. I alternated between striking and spraying her. I dealt the lash mostly to her belly and breasts and nipples, and later three or four times to her pussy. But no part of her was spared from the onslaught of the garden hose. She was drenched, and shivering, and her skin was dotted with welts. For her part, Catherine kept her chin held proudly high. Even when I struck her pussy, she maintained her pose obediently. I was impressed.

It was a few minutes after I stopped before Catherine finally dared to open her eyes and look around. "I-did I make it?" she asked breathlessly.

I draped a towel over her shoulders. "Yes, you did!"

Our lips met for a kiss that began slowly, only to smolder with the flames of erotic passion. Catherine strained eagerly against her binds, her vagina slowly beginning to spasm with her desire as our tongues slid against each other. Everything she had felt, feared, and desired during her beating was packed into her trembling kiss. Such a frightfully beautiful being!

We pulled away breathlessly, and she squirmed in her binds which had tightened after being soaked. They constricted her flesh painfully, and I knew I would be forced to cut her free. But first I removed her clamps, eliciting a painful gasp from Catherine as I massaged the marks where the metal had bitten her flesh.

Catherine watched as I headed into the yard where my clothing lay. I fished around in my pocket for a knife and returned to her, and saw that her eyes had followed me the whole way.

Seeing the knife, she gasped and squirmed a little. "My, my, master! You don't need clothes to be utterly intimidating!"

"You don't need clothes, period", I quipped, hulking over her.

This made Catherine blush, and she wriggled a little more in her binds. "How pretty do I look?" Her voice was incredibly sweet and alluring.

"Do you have to ask? You're absolutely gorgeous!"

"I know", came her answer. She smiled to herself sweetly. "I just wanted to hear you say it."

"Uh huh."

Catherine kept up her banter while I began cutting her binds. "I'm really starting to feel like you own me."

I didn't answer. She went on. "I mean, like this is how I ought to be. Your beautiful vixen that you can torture whenever you want."

Her last bind slipped away, and I looked her in the eyes. "You know that feeling is only going to get stronger, right Catherine?"

The peach-skinned, naked creature looked incredibly cute as she squirmed under my gaze. "It's so terrifyingly erotic", she declared. "How do you even make me feel this way?"

I lifted her from the chair and brushed away the droplets that still clung to her body. I felt the imprint of the seat of the chair in her skin as I ran my fingers over her bottom. She'd been sitting there for a fairly long time. "You'll be asking that question for the rest of your life."

"Mmmm, what a long time."

"I hope so."

I pulled her away, but she sank to her knees, smiling up at me as she began to crawl. "I've lost walking privileges for today", she explained.

I shook my head dismissively and clipped her leash back to her collar as I led her inside. She was still a little wet, and left a little trail of water behind her where she crawled.

"So what now, master?"

I led her up the stairs. "Shower, then dinner, then bed."

"That's all?"

"Depends on how my elf behaves herself."

"I'll be good!"

"But hopefully not too good."

Catherine gave a wicked little laugh and followed me upstairs to the shower. I made her stand, and she leaned against me quietly with her eyes closed as I washed her. It was only when I ordered her to wash me that she finally opened her eyes and made any movement at all. We spent a long time in the shower, and by the time it finally ended one of us had received a hand job and the other a spanking.

Catherine knelt on all fours as I dried her, and followed obediently at my side as we headed to the kitchen. We didn't find anything we particularly liked, and I ended up ordering pizza, which Catherine had apparently never had. We cuddled on the couch while waiting, our passion quietly simmering.

Suddenly the doorbell rang, and Catherine jumped up excitedly. Then she remembered her self-imposed punishment. "Oh. Right!" she exclaimed, and quickly went down on all fours. She waited eagerly in front of the door while I caught up to her.

Catherine smiled sweetly as the door was opened. Money and pizza were exchanged. I laid the pizza on Catherine's bare back, while an astonished deliveryman made his way back to his car.

Once the door was shut, I lifted her ankles, forcing her to walk on her hands. Caught utterly off guard by this humiliation, her entire face went red as a cherry all the way from one pointy ear to the other.

Once we reached the table, Catherine clung to my feet, and looked up at me adoringly. I offered her a slice. She ate it in silence, quietly nuzzling against my knee while I patted her head.

"This is really good!" she exclaimed after a few bites. "How did they not let us have this at the elf house?"

"I don't know, what did you eat?"

She thought for a minute. "We ate a lot of salads..." She looked up at me, wearing an expression of dawning shock. "I've been positively deprived!"

"Sounds like it." I offered her another slice.

She ate quietly for a minute, lost in thought. "I bet there's all kinds of things I haven't experienced", came her astute conclusion. She swallowed. "You could... I mean, if I'm good, it won't be hard for you to find ways to reward me."

"If you don't know about pizza, that does set a pretty low bar."

"I think they did this on purpose, so you'd have more power over me!"

"Not unlikely."

Catherine pushed herself up seductively and slid into my chair alongside me. "Another slice?" she requested, smiling at me sweetly.

"One more."

Instead of reaching for it, she opened her mouth expectantly.

I obliged her. Her eyes beamed at me radiantly as she ate, and I wiped her chin as a little sauce dribbled down. There was nothing for either of us to say; this moment went down between us as one of those perfect silent moments. Being adored by Catherine was the best feeling in the world.

When the last slice disappeared, Catherine pushed herself onto my lap, facing forward.

"May I, master?"

"Uh?"

Taking my utterance for consent, she leaned forward and licked the side of my lip, where a little sauce had gone astray. Then she licked my lower lip, and nibbled at it slightly. I honestly wasn't even sure what she was doing, but it was pretty hot. And then I took a fistful of her hair and forced her lips against mine, kissing her passionately. She tasted and smelt of pizza, and very faintly of perfume.

A sheepish look spread across her face when I yanked her away by her hair, and of course she blushed a little. I was the one to end the silence. "Well, you look like you want to say something", I said.

There was a nervous giggle. "I honestly don't know why I did that. Did you like it?"

"I did."

"Good."

"You are extremely horny."

"Because of you."

"Vixens who get horny without permission will be soundly punished."

She wiggled her hips, grinding her hairy blonde pussy against my thigh playfully. "I don't think I stand a chance against a rule like that."

"Never did."

She blushed, but couldn't break her gaze with me. "Do you want to know what I'm thinking?"

"Of course."

"What if I don't tell you?"

"I think we already saw how that worked out for you."

"Yes we did."

I stood up in such a way that she was dumped into the seat while I leaned over her. "So, what are you thinking?"

A devious little grin spread across her cheeks. "I'm not going to tell you!" she whined. "Unless..."

"Unless?"

"Well, I still have a lot of willpower."

"Too stubborn to talk, eh?"

Quivering, she leaned forward and rested her head on my chest. "Your prisoner is awaiting her interrogation, Sir."

"Prisoner 57-B. No-one has been able to break you, until now", I narrated with a convincingly gruff sneer.

She scoffed. "Do your worst!"

"I wouldn't be so defiant. You haven't seen our experimental tortures."

I heard a little gasp. "W-what do you mean?"

"Absolutely any piece of information can be extracted if conditions are sufficiently painful."

Now her breathing grew ragged and shallow. "Fuck, yesss", she whispered, and then corrected herself. "I mean, I'll never talk!"

"Tortures of the vagina have been particularly persuasive."

"You fiend!"

I chuckled smugly, and pulled her from the chair. Her knees wobbled, and I noted a little wet spot where she'd been sitting. I had to help her crawl back downstairs into the cold concrete basement. She obediently followed me to the stockade, trembling with desire all the way.

The stockade consisted of two heavy wooden blocks which contained five holes of appropriate sizes for restraining her ankles, wrists, and neck. This forced her to bend double, her thighs pressing against her belly. Her ankles were locked into the holes on either end, spreading her thighs a little. She swallowed nervously as she laid back on the cold concrete floor, waiting for me to lock her in place.

The lock snapped shut. She looked up at me, bearing a rather mysterious expression on her face. "So", she asked, "What are you going to do to me?"

"I'm going to make you talk."

She wiggled her hips a little, as much as she could from her constricted position. "So how badly is this going to hurt?"

"You'll be able to enjoy some of it, but not all of it."

"Mmmm, yeah", she agreed quietly, gazing down at her own restrained body. "It wouldn't really be torture if I enjoyed it completely."

"No."

I spent a few minutes gathering the tools and toys I would be using on my prisoner. Meanwhile, her gaze followed me around the room, never once leaving me. A little smile appeared on her lips as I towered over her. "So... how's the view up there?"

"Lovely. Absolutely lovely."

"Good." She smiled. "I think you should have something pretty to look at while you torture me."

"You're adorable."

She grinned self-consciously and blushed ever so slightly.

"So, is my prisoner ready?"

"Yes", she answered, pausing to take a deep breath. "Prisoner 57-b is ready."

"Very well", I acknowledged, then gruffly: "On the night of August 5th, 4572 the state acquired a prisoner believed to be in possession of illegally erotic intentions."

Catherine just beamed up at me, listening to my narration.

"The state demanded that the prisoner disclose her intentions, but she refused. As a result, she was remanded to the dungeon for processing. Prisoner 57-b, you have one final chance to divulge your secrets."

"Never!"

What a delectable, sweet voice. It was hard to pretend not to absolutely adore her. My own voice in this play was harsh and gruff, the polar opposite of hers. "I expected as much, 57-b. Unfortunately for you, I am prepared to take extreme measures to extract the necessary information."

Her vagina was visibly wet. But she remained silent, hanging eagerly on my every word.

"I know your tolerances are exceptional, so I'll save us time by starting with something extreme."

She scowled at me defiantly. "You haven't extracted one word from me! And you never will!" The muscles of her thighs flexed subtly as she shouted. I looked down at her, the small and white piece of meat on the dungeon floor, restrained and exposed, bravely trusting that the amount of torture I inflicted on her would not destroy her spirit.

Wordlessly, I stood over her and planted my boot over her crotch. She watched nervously as a lit candle hovered over her torso, threatening her peachy white skin. The candle tipped, and the molten wax plunged silently. Catherine yipped, and attempted to buck. I held her down forcefully, my boot to her pussy. The wax traced a figure 8 pattern, dribbling across her chest and directly onto her nipples. She hissed painfully as the wax landed on her, now coming at a rate much faster than a dribble. Slowly, her discipline increased, and she mustered the strength to meet my gaze. Her jaw was clenched and her cheeks flinched with every drop, but her eyes were brimming with love.

I smirked, and pulled back my boot. She had no idea what was coming next. I let the wax build up a bit, and then spilled the little yellow droplets over her mound. They caught in her pubic hair and slipped down, trickling onto her most sensitive skin. Once the pain hit her, she screamed, and bucked, and panted furiously for breath. But I didn't stop. The wax kept coming, searing her vulva and labia with incredible pain. Even when I extinguished the candle, she kept whining and bucking, and clenching her jaw.

It took her around two minutes to collect herself. Her eyes were wet with tears, and a little fear had crept into her utterly adoring gaze. I approached her with a new tool, one that made her eyes go wide.

"Do you think your dignity is safe, 57-b? You are about to be sodomized, then penetrated vaginally and orally. Is this really worth one tiny little secret?"

"You bastard!" she whined, her voice tinged with the pain from the hot wax.

I lubed up the dildo and introduced it to her anus. It was quite large, maybe two inches across with a rounded taper, and almost impossible to introduce gradually. She desperately tried to dilate her untrained sphincter, but failed miserably. I rammed it inside her, watching her eyes go wide as she gasped painfully. Then I slid it in deeper, stuffing her rectum with the object. She grunted and clenched her jaw and fists as it slid in, while her thighs trembled painfully.

She barely had time to pant for breath before I brushed the dried wax from the wavy blonde bush and inserted a second dildo, roughly the same size as the first. She had a much easier time here, and moaned softly as it expanded her vaginal walls. This too was jammed inside her, making a visible bulge on her chest as it took its place inside her.

She squirmed softly, her intense discomfort plainly visible. But I caressed her softly and lovingly, running my hands from her inner thighs up to her bare breasts, still caked with wax.

"Prisoner 57-b?"

It took her a minute to respond. "Yes?"

"You're wet."

"Ughhhh", she grunted, glancing down at herself briefly. "You don't... fucking say!"

"I think you can handle more wax."

"Urrghh, please no."

I chuckled smugly and stood up, taking a moment to watch her struggle with the two dildos protruding from her. I strode over and relit the candle, and then held it over her as before. The look in her eyes had evolved. Respect, admiration, fear were there, all at once.

She struggled desperately as the wax landed on her bare breasts. Her pelvis muscles clenched, trying to eject the foreign objects, and a thin layer of sweat covered her body. The wax dribbled down again over her belly, and a single drop landed on her clitoris. No more than that, I decided mercifully. Catherine screamed.

I let her recover. "What do you think I'm going to do to you now?"

She panted for breath, and I wasn't sure if she'd heard. But she spoke, she didn't even break character. "Not the vibrator! Curse you!" she spat angrily.

I had not, in fact, so much as touched the vibrator. But I went along with her game, and approached her menacingly, wielding it as though it were the most fearsome device in the world. "How long do you think you'll last?"

Her pussy spasmed and leaked around the dildo, and she held her pelvis very still for me. "Fuck, I-!" She broke character. "I actually don't know."

I rammed it against the sides of her pussy. Then pulled it back. She heaved for breath, and tried to cum absent stimulation, to no success.

"You're almost at your breaking point, 57-b, aren't you?"

Her face was red as a tomato, and she sputtered more so than spoke. One intelligible syllable finally escaped her lips. "P-please!"

I didn't relent. The vibrator teased her pussy mercilessly as I touched it to her engorged sex, only for a second or two at a time. She was so aroused that much longer than that would have allowed her to orgasm. She bucked and squirmed, as if that would somehow change my intentions. When her gurgles turned into screams, I took my cue to turn off the vibrator.

Catherine looked devastated. "I was about to cum!" she moaned.

I looked at her severely. "Shut up, prisoner. Do not speak unless addressed."

"Ughh."

"You will be permitted to orgasm only after you divulge all withheld information."

"Fuck."

"I have several techniques that will extract the necessary information. Like caning."

"What's caning?"

I chuckled. "It's a more severe form of beating, reserved for the most incorrigible prisoners."

"Is it worse than the lash?"

"Usually yes."

"Wait, it's worse? Oh my god!"

"Having second thoughts? I expected more from you, 57-b."

"No, I-"

"Good", I interrupted, cramming a dildo gag into her mouth. Her protestation was reduced to incoherent mumbling.

"You're my prisoner, 57-b. You'll suffer whatever punishments I deem necessary. Understood?"

Prisoner 57-b nodded vigorously.

I showed her the cane. "Caning. The act of punishing a prisoner by striking the buttocks forcefully with a wooden rod. Bruising and welting may occur. Sucks to be you, 57-b."

Catherine whimpered in anguish even before the first blow was delivered. Fear filled her eyes as I raised the rod, aiming it at her taut, trembling buttocks. She bucked and screamed after each blow, straining uselessly against the robust wooden stockade. I only delivered six blows, and then yanked the gag from her mouth.

"Ready to talk?"

She didn't answer. Her pussy dripped freely on the concrete floor while she panted for breath.

"It must be an extremely dirty thought if you're holding out this long."