Summer Breeze

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She moaned, and started to cry. I watched her stonily for maybe half a minute, and then I softened my expression and gently cradled her head.

"I can't take any more", she wept, nuzzling against my powerful forearms. "Please!"

"Are you ready to confess what you were thinking, or do we need to resume?"

"No! I'll talk!" Her voice was truly desperate.

"What was your thought?"

"My thought?" She gasped. "Oh god, it doesn't even sound that dirty now!"

"Yeah but what was it?"

"I was going to offer to lick you. Any body part, any time. It was going to be a standing offer."

"Sounds pretty dirty to me."

She bit her lip. "Fuck, oh god. I can't believe you did all that to me!"

"You had to learn to obey me."

"I-I definitely did" she conceded.

"Do you want to cum?"

"N-no. Not yet. Just hold me for a second."

I embraced her, and she melted into my arms as well she could while her four limbs were restrained in the stockade. A little smile spread on her face, slowly and cautiously, as I caressed her. We breathed together softly, her breath slowly growing less ragged. I smiled at her for what she had endured, and she smiled back, safe in her master's hands.

"Ok", she said abruptly. "May I cum?"

"Alright."

She watched as I retrieved the vibrator, and wiggled her toes expectantly as I approached. She looked almost ready to speak, but I gently rammed the dildo gag down her throat and fixed it in place once more.

"I may love you like a wife, but you're going to cum like a slave", I intoned.

Her nipples were rock hard, and her swollen pussy spasmed with yearning. I let her wallow in her unfulfilled lust for a minute, squirming and moaning desperately. She was completely helpless. Not only could she not pleasure herself, but I could've started torturing her again if I so wished.

The dildo went to her crotch. She flexed her thighs powerfully, doing what little she could to press her pussy hungrily into the source of pleasure. But I denied her again.

"Wait until I give permission, slave."

She gurgled.

I pushed the vibrator back against her, slowly moving it towards her clit and then backing off teasingly. The sweat off of her profusely, and the chest muscles heaved involuntarily. She rocked from side to side, trying to position her hips against the elusive vibrator. She moaned into her gag, and flexed her body in ways that were useless but immensely amusing to watch. I slowly let her have more of the pleasure she craved, easing her from denial into fulfillment. She came.

When sufficiently aroused, elven vixens are known to experience the rolling orgasm. One continuous orgasm lasting from two to three minutes, consisting of alternating peaks and troughs of pleasure that last a few seconds each. This is precisely what the vixen in my basement was experiencing. Her entire body trembled and shook, while her jaws clenched around the gag. I ought to have been jealous of her unbelievable pleasure, but I loved her too much to wish any of her pleasure for myself. She screamed the entire time, and wet herself shamelessly.

I switched off the vibrator and removed her gag, though for the moment she was utterly bereft of the ability to speak. I quietly removed the dildos from inside her and unlocked the stockade. Once freed, she sprang into my arms and collapsed, wrapping her slender arms around my torso. Even after several minutes, her breathing was still ragged. I helped her stand.

She looked at me, and let her head fall against my chest as she limped off. As we turned to leave, she saw the pool of urine on the floor.

"Is that... did I-?" she gasped.

"Catherine." I made her look at me. "Don't you dare wish away one shred of the experience you had just now."

"Yes master", she chuckled, confidence returning to her face. She walked on unsteady feet, and I lifted her in a bridal carry when we arrived at the foot of the stairs. I basked in the glow of her admiration as I carried her up to our bedroom, and laid her gently on the bed. Her gaze never left me as I prepared her shower, and then returned to fetch her.

Once in the shower, she went down on her knees, hugging my waist. I washed her, and she washed me, though she refused to stand. My cock rested against the side of her head, though she made it seem as though this were the most natural thing in the world. Then, when I reached to turn off the water, she pulled my hand back.

Two elven hands quickly went to the base of my cock, and she gazed at me intently. Intently, I say, because no English word exists which truly captures the depth of adoration sparkling in her gray-blue elven eyes. She began to massage the base of my cock gently, slowly working towards the tip, which she finally took in her mouth and began to suck.

Her touch was that of an angel. Her hands and her mouth were soft and warm-as was all the rest of her for that matter. She smiled the entire time, even as my erect cock pushed out against her cheek. She sucked me off completely naturally, without the slightest hesitation. I had heard rumors that virgin elven vixens practiced certain arts on rubber cocks at the farms where they were raised. Rumors, the truth of which I no longer doubted.

I caressed her wavy blonde hair and thrusted against her face slightly, causing her to gag slightly on my cock. She didn't stop however, and instead continued massaging the base of my cock with her delicate fingers. I pressed her face into my crotch and held her there, listening to the sound of her gagging. When I released her, she resumed sucking my cock, the same look of adoration still dancing in her eyes.

When the time came, I honored her by ejaculating all over her face. She leaned back, out of the shower stream to receive her tribute, swallowing whatever happened to land in her open mouth or on her extended pink tongue. When I was finished, she cupped her hand over her cheek, preserving a blob of cum from being rinsed away by the cascading water. I washed the rest of my cum from her hair, and then shut off the water.

"That was my first cumshot!" she whispered excitedly. She turned to crawl after me from the bathroom, but I stopped.

"Ladies first!"

She giggled and moved ahead, treating me to the sight of her pert, peachy bottom trotting across the bathroom rug. I quickly toweled her off, and then gave her a little spank.

"Wow, it's late", I noted. "Already 1 am."

"Do you have work tomorrow?"

"No, but you do?"

She laughed, and stopped at the side of the bed. "So, uh, should I climb up, or will you help me? Or do I sleep in the cage?"

The cage was indeed stationed in the corner of the bedroom. But I lifted her, one finger under her collar and two in her pussy, onto the bed.

She quickly made herself comfortable, surrounding herself in a luscious white quilt. A delicious giggle escaped her lips, while her eyes followed me around the room. The blob of cum still clung to her cheek, which she wore like a jewel. Only when I took my place beside her did she finally speak, peering out intently from the depths of her pillow.

"My master..."

"Catherine", I said gently.

"I just... I want to thank you. For letting me enjoy my first day of being your... slave."

She found it difficult to say that last word. It was almost too powerful for her to speak.

"I just wanted you to be happy."

She chuckled. "Oh master! Don't pretend such a simple desire is even remotely common."

"Pity, isn't it?"

"Yeah. I... I just... Thank you."

"You're welcome."