Summer Bucks the Trend Pt. 03 - End

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex stood up on her knees and grunted.

"Oh I'm soo full. . " She flexed her pussy and a small geyser of cum flooded out of her pussy onto the bed. It made a soft bubbling raspberry sound as it subsided. "Sorry."

A voice in the back of Summer's mind told him to be upset about the mess or grossed out or something, but it was very quiet and easily ignored. Instead, he flopped down on the bed next to Alex and sighed contentedly. She laid down next to him and snuggled up against him. Summer leaned down and give her forehead a kiss.

"I think I'm falling in love with you, Alex."

"Same," she replied sweetly. The bed was soft, the room was just the right temperature, and Summer felt completely at east. The earlier events of the day seemed like they were a lifetime ago. Instead he thought about how excited he was to be laying next to such a perfect woman as his afterglow carried him off to sleep.

Chapter Eight

Summer opened the curtains. It was nearly eight at night, but golden rays of sun still flooded into the room.

Alex shot up in bed and pulled the sheet up to cover her breasts. "Summer, the curtains! People will-" She yawned. "Ah fuck it." She stretched, stood up, and walked over to the window. There were people down below, but none of them seemed to notice the mutants up above, or none of them cared if they did.

Then there was a dull buzzing sound from Summer's purse. It was his phone. He reached in and answered without checking the name.

"Hello?"

"You have a lot of explaining to do!" Shouted an angry, tinny voice. Summer had to move the phone farther away from his sensitive ear.

"Cynthia? Is that you? What's wrong?"

"Yes it's me, you asshole! You said you weren't contagious!"

"I didn't think I was. . ." Summer mumbled.

"Well, then how do you explain the fact that I woke up with a cock this morning?"

"Oh! What's it like?"

"What? What do you mean what's it like? It's a human dick and balls and my vagina is gone."

"I'm sorry, Cynthia. I didn't know. I'm sure you'll learn to love it eventually."

"I can't even begin to think about that right now. I'm going to to hospital, and you should too before you infect anyone else. I'll see you there."

With that she hung up the phone.

"Cynthia? Who's that?" asked Alex.

Summer took a deep breath. "Alex, I have something kind of difficult to tell you."

Her ears perked up. "Go on."

"Earlier this week I. . kind of hooked up with a girl I know named Cynthia. It didn't mean anything! I just needed the sex, and I wasn't sure we were even still together one of the times."

Alex visibly relaxed. "Oh, good. I thought something horrible had happened."

"You don't care?" Summer asked.

"No, I mean I'm okay with it. Our relationship was very wishy-washy for a while, and we have certain needs now. But this seems like the right time to mention that I also hooked up with someone the other night."

Summer's ears stood at attention. "What? You found someone who wanted to hook up with a mutant too? I thought Cynthia was the only one."

She nodded. "Yeah actually it was my roommate, Ben. He walked in on me fingering myself one night. I was so embarrassed, and he said he would tell everyone that I was a mutant if I didn't let him fuck me."

Summer felt the fur on the back of her neck bristle up. "That bastard! You poor thing!"

Alex shrugged. "Honestly I still would have done it if he hadn't been blackmailing me. He didn't even try to proposition me without the threat. It doesn't compare at all to sex with you, though."

"Same as sex with Cynthia." Summer nodded. "Normal humans just can't hang." Then he had a realization. "She was calling me to say that I'm contagious. She grew a dick today! I couldn't have infected you, could I?"

They both thought for a while.

"No I don't think so," Alex finally said. "We hadn't touched or anything before our first date." A devilish grin spread across her face. "If I'm contagious too then Ben is in for a big surprise."

Summer nodded. "Good. Serves him right for fucking MY girlfriend." He leaned down and planted a kiss on Alex's head. "Cynthia is going to the hospital now, and we should probably do the same. Ben should too. You better call him and break the news."

"The look on his face is going to be priceless! I can't believe I'm going to miss it." Alex picked up her phone and started dialing. "I'm also a little sad we're going to miss the Solstice Ball tomorrow night. Oh well. Small price to pay for finding love, I suppose."

While Alex made her phone call, Summer stood in the window deep in thought, mind wandering. Alex seemed to punctuate her side of the conversation for his benefit, but he wasn't paying much attention. After a short while, he hung up.

"Oh man, he was pissed!" Summer nodded but didn't say anything. "What's gotten into you? What are you thinking about?"

"I think I've come up with a plan," Summer said, turning to face her. "We're going to have to wait to go to the hospital."

"What kind of a plan?"

"A crazy one. But it needs to be dark outside."

Alex looked outside. "It looks like we have a couple hours of daylight left. Want to fuck to pass the time? We haven't tried missionary yet," she cooed in a sing-songy voice.

"There is nothing I would rather do," Summer smiled.

By the time they were done fucking, it was very dark outside. Then they fucked one more time for good measure. Finally, Summer decided it was dark enough to put his plan into motion. He wrapped a sheet around himself, grabbed his key ring, and passed out into the night. No one was out and about at this time in the evening, so he made it all the way back to the auditorium in the center of the campus without being seen.

He approached the door, produced the keyring, and opened it up. The class president was always given a skeleton key to the Academy's facilities as a symbol of trust. No doubt he would be stripped of that position and expelled for indecent exposure after the day's events, but for now he still had it. He tried his best to be silent as he slipped inside the great hall, but it had the kind of acoustics that made that impossible. Every little clattering of his hooves echoed loudly through the emptiness. All of the chairs had been cleared out in the afternoon, and it was halfway set up and decorated to host the ball. He walked down to the far end past the stage and again used the key to get open up another door. This door led to the kitchen. It was shared between the cafeteria and the Ball, and this was where the food would be prepared for the big event. He let the sheet drop to the ground and got to work.

Each year on the solstice, the cooking club had their big annual bake-off. Guests of the ball would taste and judge their cooking and a big vote would be taken to determine who the winner would be. Each contestant would be pulling out all the stops, and everyone always looked forward to it. This was the kitchen they would cook their cakes in, and the one where the rest of the event's food would be prepared. All the ingredients were already here. Summer opened up the refrigerator and pulled all of the jugs of milk onto the floor. He brought his hand down and rubbed his sheath until he got an erection and started jacking off.

Summer had been thinking about his new status as a mutant. It occurred to him that in this community, mutants were classic scapegoats. They existed as the lowest caste only to be used to lift everyone else up above them. He had done it several times himself as he gathered social power and influence. However, now that he himself was a mutant, he wasn't looking forward to living on the other side of the fence. He didn't want to be expelled. He didn't want to have to finish his education in some special school far away from all the people and places that he knew. Changing everyone's minds would take generations of work. Putting down mutants was such an easy way to elevate oneself that it was almost unthinkable that the change would come easily. He simply didn't have the patience.

Fate had presented him with a very tantalizing opportunity.

Summer imagined how he would have reacted if he had heard about a mutant jacking off into the food a month ago. He could never have pictured herself doing something like that, and yet here he was, furiously stroking his shaft over a massive jug of milk. Had he gone insane? He didn't feel crazy. What did it feel like to go crazy? He felt his lust ebbing and decided to stop thinking about his mental health and instead think about Alex's ass.

He reached out for a measuring cup as he felt his orgasm approach and held it out in front of his dick. He carefully aimed into the container and let loose with a grunt. Even spent as his balls were, he still managed to produce nearly four tablespoons of cum. Not bad at all. Next,

he unscrewed the jugs of milk and poured a little bit of his still-hot cum into each one.

Then he moved on to the contains of flour and sugar. He opened them up, leaned over them, plunged his fingertips deep into his fur and scratched wildly. Little bits of dandruff floated down into the ingredients like snow. He pulled out all the clean serving platters and punch bowls and licked them all. He mixed his cum into a big vat of frosting in the fridge, and scratched his back with all of the toothpicks that would eventually be stabbed into each of the hors d'oeuvres. He made the rounds inside the kitchen and left not a single piece of cutlery untainted. When he was done, he painstakingly put everything perfectly back into place and grabbed his sheet from the floor. It really was time to get back to Alex and head to the hospital. It was time to disappear for a little while.

==___ ;,-,y___==

Summer shivered as he opened the classroom door and walked straight into a blast of cold, autumn air. That was one of the downsides of going naked full-time: coldsnap days. His winter coat couldn't grow fast enough.

It was surprising just how normal walking through the Academy felt despite the fact that so much had changed. This was his first week back at school after being expelled then re-enrolled. They never would have let him back in if it weren't for the sudden outbreak of B-virus.

It turned out that's what the disease was called, and it was pretty well-known throughout the rest of the continent and now here too. After all, almost half the school had been infected with it at the Solstice Ball. The outbreak had been quickly contained thanks to a vaccine that was shipped up from Downhill, a distant town where the virus was discovered. The treatment prevented carriers from spreading the disease but did nothing for the symptoms. Everyone infected turned into an animal-human hybrid of the opposite sex within a few months. Usually the changes erred more on the animal side than human, although most people managed to retain their powers of speech and upright stance. Most. Summer's changes were all finished now. His head was fully that of a buck deer, massive twelve-point rack of antlers and all. His breasts had gone the way of muscled pecs a month ago. Overall, he liked the look.

All sorts of animal hybrid creatures, most naked, bastled through the halls. He apologized after almost stepping on a mouse girl, and had to rush out of the way of a musclebound rhinoceros jock. Most of the victims of the outbreak returned to school after being inoculated with the vaccine. Only those whose transformation might be dangerous to themselves or others remained under the hospital's watch while they changed. This included people turning into fish, venomous creatures, invertebrates, and the like. Summer really felt bad for those people because he was, after all, mostly responsible for their predicament.

No one ever found any evidence that he was to blame for contaminating the food at the ball, but a good number of people suspected him anyway. For this reason, the student body's feelings about Summer varied greatly from person to person. He was no longer the most popular person in school. That honor went to Janet who just so happened to be fasting during the Ball and remained human. She quickly pivoted to a very accepting and body-positive stance while half the students were transforming and bridged the gap between the infected and non infected.

The core group still met up at the same table, but Summer was no longer welcome. He glanced over as he walked by and caught a pretty nasty glare from Becky. She had decided to keep her original name and gender identity despite turning into a hairless, male sphynx cat creature. She was one of the few transformees to still wear clothes, and they were very often the girliest clothes she could find. Today it was an orange dress and a felt hat with a magnolia pinned to it. She licked her pink, exposed shoulder with a rough tongue.

Not everyone at the table was so cold. Gracy —now Gray — gave a friendly wave as Summer walked by. He had a lot to be thankful for, as he had turned into a devilishly handsome male snow leopard. He was making waves across the continent for his pioneering approach to "tail dancing," and was extremely popular with women everywhere, transformed or not. Janet ignored Summer. To her, he was probably at best a complication and at worst competition. He didn't mind, though. He had no desire to return to the world of social politics.

Just then a white-furred rabbit hybrid hopped from the crowd.

"Hey Summer! Where you headed?" he asked.

"Hello, Cyn. Just going to meet Alex." Summer smiled.

"Very sweet. You two are such a great couple," he beamed, showing off his buck teeth. "Hey, whaddya say we jump into one of the nap rooms for a quicky? I know you can be quick if you put your mind to it." He winked.

"Very tempting, but she's expecting, and I really shouldn't be late."

"Come on. . . " The rabbit hopped in front of Summer and raised his butt in the air. "I've been stretching myself out all morning. I'm sure I could take the whole thing right now."

Cynthia had really gotten insatiable since he was infected, and he was absolutely obsessed with ass-play. Summer was starting to wonder if he even attended classes anymore.

"I'll find you later today, how about that?"

Cyn jumped impossibly high. "Yay! I knew I could count on you, Summer." He reached around, slapped Summer's ass, then turned and hopped away. "Hey, Al! How's it going?"

A few of the vanillasm a newly coined term to refer to untransformed individualsm looked grossed out at the blatant proposition, but Summer just laughed. He wondered how long they could go on being disgusted all day every day. Most of the people who hadn't been infected at the ball were shy or loners anyway, and overt bullying of transformees was pretty rare. In fact, Summer had been involved in both of the two most recent bullying events that resulted in expulsions. One was during his speech as the victim, and the other up on the hill when he forced Sasha to strip naked. He wrote a formal letter of apology to the cow girl and asked the school to re-enroll her, but she wrote back saying that she had no interest in coming back, that her luxury cheese business was doing very well thank-you-very-much, and no, she did not accept his apology.

Fair enough.

The Academy was a much safer place for transformees in general, now. A few people that had been transformed for reasons entirely unrelated to the outbreak started coming out. The most surprising was a girl whose body beneath the neck was nothing more than a mass of tentacles. She had managed to remain unnoticed for two years using a cloak draped over a wooden mannequin that she controlled like a puppet. The faculty had to attend "transformee awareness" seminars to teach them how to accommodate transformed students in the classroom. Students were even allowed to masturbate in class as long as they weren't disruptive about it.

Summer watched a skunk-woman walking by with a small retinue in tow. She was one of the more interesting cases from the outbreak. At first, her case seemed to follow all the normal patterns of the disease: Human male turned female skunk person. But soon it came to light that the scent of her spray was actually extremely addictive. It was said that once you're hit with the scent twice, it no longer bothers you. Three times and you start to enjoy it. Four or more and you begin to crave it. Now she had a small band of people she called "slaves" that followed her around wherever she went. At least one of them had once been an academic that was sent out specifically to study her, but now gladly did her bidding for a chance to get hit with the spray again.

Finally, the fountain came into view. Alex was sitting at the edge, waiting patiently, no doubt watching for him with those big, herbivore eyes he had gotten from his pronghorn antelope side. She rose to her legs carefully when she saw Summer and waved.

"There you are!" She said, smiling. "What took you so long?"

"Sorry. Stopped to talk to Cyn for a moment." They hugged, and he licked her cheek, a small gesture of affection they had adopted.

"How are you two?" Summer asked. He placed his hand on Alex's stomach. It seemed even bigger than it was that morning.

"We are excellent. Happy and kicking." She returned a lick.

The two sat together for a while and watched the autumn leaves fall. There were going to be a lot of changes coming, and the future was ever uncertain. At least they faced the next change in their lives, they had each other.

The End

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Thank you for reading! If you have any thoughts, please leave a comment below. : )