Summer by the Sea Pt. 02

Story Info
Adam is reluctant to spend summer at the seaside.
7.1k words
4.74
6.6k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/08/2024
Created 03/28/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Writer61
Writer61
45 Followers

This is the first story in a series describing Adam's first sexual experiences, a lot of which involve public nudity. You should read part 1 first.

Chronologically this series comes before "Adam in Asia".

This is a work of fiction. Constructive criticism is welcome.

The week started badly.

Monday morning was chaos. Mum and Helen needed to get to the university and Maggie had to be delivered to her activity program. Because her new job didn't start until Tuesday Jennie had agreed to organise her sister. Four women and one bathroom is not a great combination. I stayed out of the way until Jennie returned. With her sister out of the way, we were able to spend the day in bed.

Tuesday was worse than Monday. Firstly, Jennie also had to get work and secondly, I was on my own all day. I went to the cinema and saw two films.

Wednesday was shaping up to be even worse than Tuesday. I had watched the movies that I wanted to see so my options were hanging around the house or shopping centre. Neither was attractive, so I opted to go into town. Mistake. It started raining like crazy as soon as I got there. I went straight back home. On the way I realised that I should have asked Kate if she wanted to meet up. Too late now. I would call her that evening.

A young woman got off the bus ahead of me. It was Esha, the girl from the chemist's who lived opposite Helen's house. She was as drenched as I was.

"Looks like you went out without a coat too."

"How can you tell?" she asked with a straight face.

"Just a hunch," I replied. "You're Esha, aren't you? Jennie told me your name. I'm staying at her house this summer.

"Oh, I'm Adam by the way."

Light dawned.

"You were in the shop the other day buying ..." she tailed off giving me a knowing smile.

"Aren't you working today?" I asked, desperate to change the subject.

"No, Dad sometimes allows me a day off.

"Would you like a coffee to warm up?" she asked.

That was an unexpected development but "sure, why not? If you don't mind a soggy visitor."

Esha led me through to the kitchen, put the kettle on, and went to fetch some towels. Although we weren't dripping any more, our clothes were clinging tightly. The outline of Esha's nipples was visible through her shirt and bra.

She glanced down and grinned. "Perhaps we should get out of these wet clothes. I can put yours in the dryer if you want."

Even more unexpected. "Um, OK, that sounds like a good idea."

I hesitated; 'Bold Adam' was seemingly absent.

She pulled her shirt over her head, "there's no need to be shy."

"Er, no, you're right. There's no point."

We stood facing each other, gaze locked together until Esha stooped to pick up our clothes. I watched as she crouched to load the dryer.

"Let's go upstairs."

I admired Esha's bum as I followed her slight frame up the stairs. In her bedroom she turned to me, standing on tiptoe as we embraced, my stiff cock pressed between us.

"Mmm, that feels good."

I bent over to kiss her, my tongue pushing against her mouth in a way that would have been alien to me a few weeks before. She responded in kind.

Our height difference made it an uncomfortable position, so we lay down on the bed, exploring each other's bodies with mouths and hands. Esha seemed fascinated by my cock, as if contemplating the size of it. I'm not the largest but I wondered if it might be too much for her.

I need not have worried.

She clamped her legs behind me as I thrust into her over and over until we both came, gasping for breath. I flopped on the bed beside her.

"Are you working tomorrow?" I asked.

"Afraid so, but maybe we could meet up next Wednesday?"

"That sounds good", I nodded.

In bed that evening Jennie was delighted at the confirmation of Esha's wanton behaviour and my enthusiastic replay of the events described.

~

The weather was better the next morning, so I decided to go into town again.

I was walking through the square when somebody called my name. It was Frances. I was surprised to see her as I assumed she would be with Imogen at her Granny's. We exchanged the usual greetings. I told her I was bored.

"If you like you could come up to the house. I need help moving some soil; I'd be happy to pay you."

The work didn't sound like fun, but getting paid did.

By the front driveway, there was a pallet loaded with sacks. Each one had to be taken to the back garden and then emptied into a raised bed. They were too awkward and heavy for one person, so I understood why Frances wanted some help. Soon we were both dripping with sweat.

"I'll make some lunch. Why don't you have a swim to cool down?"

Lunch sounds good, but I don't have my trunks with me," I objected.

She looked at me, a smirk on her face. "That didn't seem to be a problem the other day."

"Good point."

This could get interesting.

I stripped off, rinsed off the worst of the sweat under the outdoor shower, and jumped into the pool. Frances put some sandwiches on the outside table, then undressed and showered before we ate. It was both weird and comfortable to sit naked with her.

We talked about what I was hoping to do for a career and her job as a freelance photographer. I complimented on the landscape pictures that lined the main hallway.

She sighed, "Those are the ones that I like taking, but the money is in pets, children, 'boudoir' - that's middle-aged women in their undies - and weddings. I avoid those; far too stressful."

"Actually, would you like to help me over the next few weeks? Somebody to help carry the gear on shoots would be useful."

"Why not, I have nothing better to do."

And so it was done. I became a temporary photographer's assistant.

We sealed the deal with a dip in the pool. And a kiss. And a grope. And yes, we screwed.

Frances' body was different than the four younger women I had been with so far. Her skin was softer, more giving. But I found it no less exciting, no less pleasurable, no less desirable.

~

For the first time that week, I had a good reason to go into town. I was going to meet Kate. We met outside the burger bar, my usual haunt, the place where I spent so many hours there should be a plaque with my name on it.

We hugged and I asked, "What would you like to do?"

Kate gave me a shy glance "How about we go back to my place?"

To a horny 17-year-old like me, the implication was obvious, she wanted to have sex. I was happy to oblige.

Happily, she lived only a short bus ride away.

Inside the flat, we could hardly wait to rip our clothes off. Still half-dressed we stumbled into her bedroom, pausing to complete the task before throwing ourselves onto her bed. Kate's substantial boobs attracted my attention first. Her large areolae puckered at my first touch; I sucked eagerly on each in turn before running my tongue down her body and through her black bush to her pussy.

She bucked beneath me as I touched her clit, swirling around it while my fingers pushed inside her, feeling the wetness, enjoying the warmth. I broke away to retrieve a condom from my jeans, then entered her enthusiastically, driving in hard and deep, until we both came, collapsing in a sweaty heap.

~

On Monday morning Frances picked me up for my first assignment as her assistant. We were going to photograph a horse. A task she laughingly described as a 'nail-gun job'. Which was an odd way to talk about what she said were her favourite animals to capture on film.

"They seem interested in what's happening. Dogs won't sit still, and cats just don't want to be there."

I wasn't sure why I was there. We were able to park in the stable yard and there wasn't much equipment needed. I mentioned this on the way back. She told me not to worry. The problem was that it wasn't always clear how much help she would want. Today had turned out to be an easy gig, not all would.

Frances asked if I'd like to learn about photography. Of course, I said yes. She explained the need to balance between aperture, shutter speed, and film rating, and the importance of focus. It seemed clear, but I knew that it couldn't be that easy.

On the way home we stopped at a local beauty spot high on the Downs. In the car park, Frances loaded a new reel of film into her camera and then gave me a quick explanation of the controls.

She posed, leaning against a tree, then a rock, and finally with the open landscape behind her. At her direction, I took several shots each time varying the aperture. For the final set, Frances unbuttoned her blouse to give me a flash of boob.

Back at her house, it wasn't long before we were naked in the pool once again.

~

I woke on Wednesday morning thinking back to the previous week when a sudden rainstorm had brought Esha and me together. Sadly, there was unlikely to be a re-run today as I would be helping Frances. We were working in her studio when the doorbell rang. She was sorting through some negatives; I was waiting for my next task.

"Could you get that?" she asked.

A middle-aged woman was on the doorstep, a holdall at her feet. Not a Jehovah's Witness.

"Oh hello," she cooed. "I wasn't expecting you, is Frances here?"

"Yes, she's busy with something in the studio. Can I help?"

"I expect she's getting ready for my shoot. Show me the way!" she commanded.

This was odd. Frances hadn't said anything about shooting a client today, but the woman seemed certain, so I led her through to the studio.

"Hi Pam, what are you doing here?" Frances asked, confusion evident, "your shoot is next week."

"Oh no, that can't be, I'm away on holiday then. It must be today; I want the photos as a gift for my husband. A romantic trip for our anniversary." She gave an exaggerated wink.

Frances was flicking through the diary she kept by the phone.

"I have it down as next week, but I suppose we could shoot today. The only problem is there's no stylist here to help with hair and make-up."

"That's no problem, I know how to do that, and I'm sure your young man can give me a quick touch-up if I need one."

The innuendo was obvious.

"Adam won't be here; I don't do a session like this with other people around. It needs to be intimate."

"I don't mind him staying, he'll get my juices going."

Frances gave in. She showed Pam to the dressing room to get ready. As we prepared the studio, she explained that her son was the same age as Imogen, they'd met at children's parties, PTA meetings, and so on.

"Is she always like this?"

"Yup, afraid so. I don't know why I agreed to do this shoot. She's going to drive me - us - nuts today."

Pam appeared dressed in a pink satin gown edged with lace, with glimpses of matching bra and panties beneath. Frances took dozens of shots frequently moving around, instructing her subject to change position.

We paused for Pam to put on a different outfit. Black lace replaced pink satin, with obvious areolae instead of a hint of nipple. A less confident woman might have hesitated, perhaps troubled by her fuller figure, but our model appeared to relish the exposure. When she returned to the dressing room for another change, Frances whispered to me.

"I think the flirting with you is all show; with your help, I'd like to call her bluff. If you're up for it, of course."

I grinned. "I've been 'up' all day, I think I can stay that way."

"You're as bad as she is!" Frances gave me a playful punch. We agreed on a plan.

Pam returned in only a short negligee that was hanging open. Nothing was concealed, and she knew it. She pouted at me. It was all deliberate. This was going to be fun.

I left the studio; in the corridor outside I quickly stripped off. Stroking myself to stay hard while I waited for a signal from Frances. I could hear her giving Pam directions, and see the flash of the lights every time she took a shot.

"Adam," she called "Can you help Pam, please?"

I stepped back into the room. My cock pointed directly at Pam, who squealed in surprise. Frances took a rapid sequence of shots.

Moving closer to the couch, my cock now inches from Pam's face, I could hear her ragged breathing. Silently I was daring her to touch me. More shots.

Tentatively reaching out a hand to place a single finger on my shaft. Then grasping it, starting to stroke. More shots.

"Hold it," called Frances, "I need a fresh roll of film."

"OK, ready. If it's OK with Adam, you can suck him." Pam glanced up, and I nodded.

She leaned forward, sticking out her tongue to lick a drop of pre-cum from the tip of my penis. Slowly she slid her mouth down the shaft. More flashes from the lights.

"Stop!" I need to change the film again. "If Adam's willing, do you want to try a different position, Pam?"

We both nodded.

"Right. Pam, I want you to kneel on the couch, resting your arms on the back facing away from me. Oh, and lose the robe."

Frances gestured for me to stand to one side. Pam did as she told, ample arse now on full display. More shots.

"Pull your cheeks wide." More shots.

"Now your pussy." More shots.

Was Frances trying to humiliate this woman?

"Changing film again. Tell me if we're going too far."

There was throaty 'this is good' from Pam.

"Right, Adam. I want you to lick her pussy. Stick your tongue out and keep your head back as far as possible so I have space to get some close-ups."

It was a bit uncomfortable. Frances was close enough for me to hear the camera shutter.

"Now, put your face right in there. Don't worry about the camera."

She backed off and the lights flashed repeatedly as she took more pictures.

Pam moaned as I explored her pussy with my tongue; she was very wet. How far were we going to go with this? Did Frances want photos of me screwing Pam? Was I prepared to do that?

OK, that last one was a silly question. Of course, I was.

Finally, Frances asked Pam if she wanted me to fuck her. She did. With a condom? Up to me. I was OK without one.

I stood behind Pam and entered her cunt. It was warm, wet, and loose. Frances instructed me to move slowly so that things weren't too blurred. More shots.

I bent forward, reaching for Pam's pendulous breasts. More shots.

Frances moved around us, shooting from different directions, and different angles. She must have changed the film a couple of times. At last, crouching near the back of the sofa she told me 'Now'. I didn't need any further encouragement, and neither did Pam. Thrusting as hard as I could we both came quickly. The camera fell silent.

"Super, I think we got the shots you wanted, Pam.

"Adam, you'd better use the shower first, Pam's going to need a moment."

I withdrew my cock, dripping with cum, grinning at Frances.

When I returned, now fully dressed, Pam had recovered somewhat. But her manner was different; her previous bluster and bravado were gone. Had we broken her?

"Thank you," she said to me, sheepishly, as Frances hustled her off to the shower.

After Pam had left Frances and I headed for the pool. As you'd expect, she was extremely horny. I did my best to satisfy her; it's important to keep your boss happy. Job done, we chatted.

"I like being a photographer's assistant. What happens now?"

Frances explained that because she'd used so much film, she'd use a specialist in Worthing to develop all the negatives, then show a selection to Pam so that she could choose which to print.

"It'll be tight to get everything done in time, but it's possible."

I asked if she had ever done a shoot like that before or had intended to go so far with this one.

"There have been a few intimate sessions with couples who got a bit frisky, but I left the studio when things got too hot.

"As for today, 'no'. I thought we'd just tease her a bit and then leave her hanging. But, well, I was turned on and I could see both of you were.

"By the way, I'll make sure that you are recognisable in any of the pictures."

"I hadn't thought of that, thanks."

Frances drove me home. At dinner, as always, Mum asked what I'd been doing that day. I said we'd had a studio shoot with a difficult client, but by the end she was satisfied.

Later, in bed, I told Jennie the full story. Well, most of it, I didn't tell her that the client was her classmate's mum.

~

The next day, Thursday, I was at a loose end again. Frances was going to be busy sorting out the photos from the shoot with Pam so she didn't need me. Jennie and our mothers were all at work, and Maggie was at the activity program. The house was deserted, I could do what I liked.

What I liked was a long lie-in, followed by an intensive session of doing nothing, then a spot of lunch. By early afternoon I decided on a shower and getting dressed. Mum would not be impressed if I was still in my night clothes when she got back.

In the bathroom, I stripped off. I had a serious erection from thinking of the shoot with Pam yesterday. As I considered whether to jerk off over the sink or in the shower the door swung open. Helen. Helen, eyes wide with the sight that greeted her.

"Oh, Adam, I'm sorry, I didn't know you were home," she stammered.

'Bold Adam' kicked in. I turned to face her. Prick at full attention.

"Hello, Warden. Are you here to do a strip search?"

She blushed. She hesitated, obviously torn between leaving and staying, decorum and impropriety. 'Bold Helen' won.

"Would you like me to?"

I nodded, she stepped in close, grasped my dick with one hand, and pulled my head down with the other. We kissed deeply, lips parted, tongues tangled.

"My room" she gasped.

Still holding my dick, she led me to the top floor, undoing her blouse as she went.

Urgently she undressed, I helped as much as I could. Blouse, bra, skirt, panties, all gone within moments. Without ceremony, she kneeled on the bed, her arse in the air, and instructed "fuck me!"

This was all happening very quickly. We had gone from 0 to 60 in no time at all, but I hate to disappoint a lady. After checking with my fingers that Helen was suitably wet, I quickly entered her as far as I could go. Sensing her need I thrust in and out as quickly and as powerfully as I could. Her loud groaning told me that I was doing the right thing.

When Helen orgasmed, her reaction was stronger than any that I had experienced before. She screamed out and she shook violently. That triggered me to cum too. It was a good thing that nobody else was in the house. This was not a discrete fuck.

Helen looked back and grinned, "We probably shouldn't have done that, but I'm glad we did.

"Just promise me that you won't tell Jennie."

"Don't worry, I won't.

"I won't tell her even if we do it again. Perhaps you could help with this ..." I gestured at my cock, which was only at half-mast.

"It would be my pleasure to help such a model prisoner," she said as she swallowed my cock.

Before long we were screwing again. Helen wasn't quite so vocal this time, but anyone in the next room would have heard her.

She glanced at the clock and sighed, "It's almost time to collect Maggie so I had better tidy myself up. Thank you again, and not a word to anyone."

I smiled my agreement.

~

Monday, my penultimate week in Brighton. Frances wanted me to help her with a location shoot which meant that it was the first day that I was working but Jennie was not. She was not happy about that. I wasn't either but earning some money and the possibility of fucking Frances again helped.

We had to photograph an old lady with her pet cat, a 'woman stroking pussy' job as Frances put it. It was a perfect summary of what happened.

The light in the cottage was good enough not to need lights and reflectors so, as fetching and carrying those was my main task, I had little to do. For my benefit, Frances gave a running commentary on what she was doing for each photograph. I was back in school.

Writer61
Writer61
45 Followers
12