Summer by the Sea Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On the way home she turned off the main road; we were headed for the nude beach. Down on the sand we both stripped off. I photographed Frances as she struck a series of poses.

Initially discrete they became increasingly explicit. Lying on the sand revealing little, leaning forward cupping her breasts, then spreading her legs, and finally pulling her pussy lips apart. I was very stiff.

We swapped roles. I mimicked her poses, replacing the last with lying back on the sand with my cock pointing to the sky.

That was it. Frances put the camera in her bag before crawling across to take my cock in her mouth. Swirling her tongue around the tip, juggling my balls with her fingers. I lay back savouring the moment.

Were there other people on the beach? I had no idea. Was anyone watching? I didn't care.

My reverie was broken when Frances positioned herself above me, sinking onto my dick with evident pleasure. I reached up to play with her boobs as she bounced up and down. What a feeling.

I came before she did. Frances kept going until she peaked too.

We recovered with a quick dip in the sea.

~

The next morning, I caught the bus up the hill to Frances' house. There was no shoot planned but she wanted some help re-organising the studio. As before it felt like make-work, but I wasn't going to complain.

I saw Imogen for the first time in a couple of weeks. Over lunch, we chatted about her holiday. Her grandmother sounded terrible to me, but she seemed to have had a good time.

Work done I sought her out again. Imogen was in her room.

"Have you fucked my mother?".

I wasn't expecting that question.

"Er, yes, how did you know?"

"Seen the signs before. She gets a kind of glow. Don't get me wrong, I like it. She gets much more mellow around the house."

"You don't mind?"

"No, kind of jealous actually."

That stunned me. I was even more stunned when Imogen kissed me.

Hands roamed, tongues twisted, clothes were shed.

Imogen moaned as I pushed inside her for the first time. Our eyes connected as I paused deep inside her. She grinned.

"Do it. I want to know how it feels."

I smiled back.

"With pleasure."

~

Frances didn't need me on Wednesday, so I was at a loose end. I decided to see if Esha was around. She was.

When she saw that it was me at her door, Esha smiled broadly and grabbed my hand, pulling me inside and then up the stairs.

"I missed you last week," she called back over her shoulder.

"Sorry, had to work."

Not a second was wasted. We went straight to her bedroom, stripped, and fucked. There is no other word for it. Esha urged me on, and I responded, wildly pounding into her as hard as I could. As I did so she orgasmed repeatedly. After I came myself, I collapsed on top of her, then rolled to the side so that I did not crush the tiny woman.

Esha looked at me sheepishly, "Sorry, that was a bit rude. I get so horny that I forget my manners. You don't mind, do you?"

"How could I mind having sex with a beautiful woman?"

We had sex again. This time it was unhurried, more gentle, softer. But no less enjoyable. As we cuddled afterwards, Esha asked what turned me on. Esha was astonished to learn that I was a virgin until a few weeks earlier.

"It's too soon. I don't really know yet, but being naked in front of other people is exciting."

"You've done that?" she asked.

"Yes, I've been to a nude beach a couple of times, and stripped off at a friend's pool."

"Ohmigod, that's so cool. I wish I could do that."

I smile. I had an idea.

~

I spent the next morning with Frances in her studio then hurried home hoping to see Helen. I wasn't disappointed.

"I was hoping to see you," she said.

This time was less hurried, less frantic. We undressed in the bathroom and then showered together, it wasn't easy in the cramped space, but we managed. Upstairs, I pushed Helen onto her bed. She spread her legs so that I could go down on her. I explored her thoroughly with my fingers and tongue. She moaned with please and then spasmed, her legs clamped against my head.

"Adam, would you do something special with me? It's been a long time, so we'll have to go slow, but I'd like you to fuck my arse. Would you do that for me?"

"OK," I nodded, uncertain what to say. She reached over to the bedside cabinet, producing a tube of lubricant, and instructing me to use lots of it. She placed two pillows on the bed beneath her, her bum stuck up in the air.

I followed her instructions, pushing one finger slowly inside her, stopping whenever her anus tensed around me. One finger became two, and then Helen said that she thought she was ready. Kneeling behind her I placed the tip of my cock against her hole, pushing forward with gentle pressure.

Suddenly it was inside, but her rosebud tightened again. I waited until it relaxed. As slowly and gently as I would I pushed all the way in, then stopped. Hearing her whimpers I asked if she was alright. In no uncertain terms, she told me to carry on.

Carefully I pulled back, then thrust deep again. Over and over, faster and faster. I didn't last long. The tightness of Helen's arsehole and the novelty of what I was doing saw to that. She screamed in delight as I shot my load inside her. Exhausted I slumped onto the bed beside her. She smiled at me.

"Thank you".

~

Sunday was another glorious day. The only dark cloud was the knowledge that my 'sentence' at the seaside was nearly done.

The plan was for Imogen to drive Jennie and me to the nude beach again. I broached the idea of Esha joining us. They took some convincing, but they came around to the idea, so I popped across the road.

Esha's Dad answered the door. He did not look pleased when he realised that the boy who had been buying condoms wanted to speak to his daughter, but he called her down anyway. We sat on the front step and I asked if she wanted to come with us. She looked both delighted and petrified.

The little car park was nearly full, so it was no surprise that there were a lot of people already on the sand, most of them naked. We found a nice spot and spread out our towels. Esha stood gawping as Jennie, Imogen, and I stripped and applied sunscreen.

"It's OK, Esha," said Jennie soothingly, "it's not compulsory to get naked. Just relax and see how you feel later.

Esha was shaking, "thanks, I think I'll stay like this for now."

A little while later she stood, said "fuck" loudly and pulled all her clothes off as fast as she could, as if trying to finish before she lost her courage. We all laughed. Esha looked triumphant.

So, there I was, sat with three friends, all of us naked. What had seemed strange and daring a few weeks before was now normal, but still a bit exciting.

The excitement mounted when we went for a dip. There was a lot of splashing, pulling people under, and groping going on. I was at half-mast as we returned to our towels. The girls played 'Rock-Paper-Scissors' for the honour of fucking me first. Imogen won. Jennie handed her a condom. Esha looked on enviously.

Imogen chose to ride me, which Jennie exploited by burrowing between our legs to lick us both. Esha looked on in amazement.

Around us, others had noticed what was happening. Imogen's cries of pleasure as she came were rewarded with applause and cheers. She looked about at first in shock, and then in triumph. I noticed Harriet and George in the crowd and hoped they would be discrete about what they'd seen; it wasn't for them to tell Imogen's parents.

"Ohmigod, that was so hot," whispered Esha. "I want to go next!"

"You need to give me some time," I cautioned.

I must have dozed off. The next thing I was aware of was a hand stroking my cock. Esha. She grinned at me, then rolled a rubber onto me. What was I to do?

Esha knelt on her knees and elbows, "From behind please."

I positioned my cock at the entrance to her cunt.

She was dripping wet. Shoving myself inside I began pistoning into her. God, she was tight.

I could also see Jennie touch Esha, reaching beneath to fondle her small breasts, and then leaning down to kiss her. Meanwhile, Imogen was stroking down my back, between my cheeks and onto my testicles. Looking around I saw people becoming aware of what was happening.

As before a crowd started to gather, I didn't care. I came, and so did Esha.

That left only Imogen unsatisfied. I smiled at her, "Don't worry, you'll get your turn."

She did. Somewhat ironically it was another couple that got me fired up again. Imogen did not complain.

~

Monday. The start of my final week by the seaside. Jennie & I were going to meet Kate, to catch up after her trip to Italy. The weather had turned foul again, making a day in the town centre a miserable prospect, so she came to us.

We sat side by side on my/Jennie's bed listening to music. She asked how Kate's holiday had been. The answers were positive, but the tone was all wrong. Something was clearly troubling her. Jennie held her friend's hand.

Then Kate burst into tears. Jennie put her arms around her, hugging her tight. I picked up a box of tissues and passed one to the distraught girl.

Eventually, she told us the whole story. She had been having a great time staying with her grandparents until her uncle and his family arrived. Guido, her cousin, would not leave her alone, always trying to kiss and touch her. He wouldn't take 'no' for an answer.

It came to a head one day when they were both in the garden. Guido sneaked up behind Kate, grabbed her and managed to stick his hand down inside her panties before she realised what was happening.

"I turned around and kneed him in the groin; he didn't like that." She gave a brief smile. "Then it got a lot worse."

I could see a look of concern in Jennie's eyes. Kate saw it too. "No, don't worry, it wasn't that," she said urgently.

"Our parents heard Guido's squeal when I kicked him, and they came running. He ... he said some horrible things about me. He told them I was a whore who had been leading him on all week.

"Of course, that makes no sense, if I had been leading him on why would I have hurt him? But his father believed him, or at least took his side. That got my mother angry, and she said that Guido was turning out to be as bad as him. And then they were all arguing with each other, throwing insults, Mum slapped her brother, Guido's father, and ... well ... it was awful. They stormed off and Granny was crying.

"It all feels like my fault. Maybe if I had reacted differently ... but it was just instinct, " she sobbed.

Jennie pulled her tight. "Guido is responsible, and his dad too, not you. I'm proud of you."

"Yeah, well done," I added, patting Kate on the knee. Then I realised that the two girls were kissing. Not a peck on the cheek either, it was a deep, passionate kiss. I started to get up, thinking that I should leave them alone, but Kate broke away.

"Stay, please," she said and then kissed me too like she had been doing with Jennie.

"You are both so kind and gentle with me. There's no pressure to do anything I don't want to."

Leaning in for a group hug, the kissing continued in different combinations. Hands were wandering, exploring, undoing buttons and zips, sliding inside clothing.

Suddenly Kate was standing, removing all of her clothes, grinning at us. "Now, both of you."

We did. My cock was hard, pointing at both the women. Beautiful in different ways. Their nipples were hard, and their pussies were glistening with moisture. Jennie made the next move, pushing Kate backwards onto the bed, then pushing her head between her thighs.

It did not look like the first time she had done this. I wasn't completely surprised. Since our first time on the nude beach, I had wondered if the tender way that Jennie had helped Kate off me was something more than simple friendship.

I leant over to kiss Kate on the mouth, then licked my way down to suck on her breasts. Her breathing became heavy from the attention that she was getting. She grabbed my dick, pulling it to her mouth. Her need for air made swallowing it difficult so she settled for licking the shaft, whilst one hand played with my balls. Her efforts and the novelty of what I was seeing brought me to a climax, my sperm landing across her face and into her hair. A new experience for both of us. Kate spasmed in a wave of orgasms.

Jennie broke away, seeing her friend plastered with my cum she giggled wildly. Seeing her face coated in Kate's juices I laughed back.

"Bad man, I assumed that you would fuck Kate next. Your punishment is to eat her out. Make it good," Jennie instructed.

I did my best. Kate seemed to appreciate my efforts, but it was hard to be sure when Jennie was sitting on her face.

The rest of the day was spent pleasing Kate as best we could. Jennie and I did not actually fuck until we went to bed that evening.

"Thanks for being there for Kate," Jennie whispered just before she fell asleep.

~

Thursday. Another day working with Frances at the house. I caught the bus up the hill and then walked the rest of the way.

We sat at the kitchen table drinking coffee she handed me a large envelope.

"This is the first part of your going away present. Open it."

Inside were several large photographs. The top one was Pam licking a drop of pre-cum from the tip of my dick. Next were several others from the same shoot, then one of those I had taken of Frances on the beach.

The last was new to me. Frances was naked, directly facing the camera, holding the lips of her pussy wide.

I smiled. The best wank material that anyone could want.

"Thank you."

"There will be a second part, but it needs some work. Would you help me?"

"Of course, boss."

We finished our coffees. The studio was set up in the usual way, but I noticed that the camera was different, sitting higher on the tripod.

"Motor drive," said Frances. "Advances the film automatically, no need to crank the lever. Combine with a self-timer and you can take a whole reel of film without touching the camera.

"Let's test it out."

Understanding the implications, I grinned.

~

Sunday. My last day in Brighton. Frances had invited all of us for a barbecue; good. Parents and siblings included too; not-so-good, bathing costumes would be staying on.

So that Mum and Helen could have a drink if they wanted, we took the bus. Kate was already aboard; her parents had a prior engagement so they wouldn't be coming.

As soon as we arrived at the house Maggie threw off her outer layer of clothing and jumped into the pool. Frances introduced me to her husband, Ron, who was preparing the barbecue. With his pale skin and mass of ginger hair, you could see where Imogen's complexion came from. He travelled a lot on business, which is why I had not met him before. We chatted about the places he had been, which he liked, and so on.

Frances tapped me on the shoulder, "I've got something for you. It's in the studio."

I admired her swaying hips as I followed her. Was there an extra waggle just for me? My cock thought so.

The something was another envelope with large print photos inside. They were all from our shoot the other day. Unlike those with Pam she had not cropped my face out; we were both completely recognisable.

"Keep those to yourself," she urged. "And there's one more thing I want you to do."

Frances leant forward, elbows on the arms of the sofa. It was obvious what she wanted me to do. I flipped up her sundress, expecting panties but finding none. I could see moisture around her cunt. I undid my shorts and pushed them down, trunks too.

The fuck was fast and furious. We were both excited by the risk of being seen. I could feel my balls slapping against her and could hear the noise of our bodies colliding. We both came.

When I pulled out there was cum oozing from her pussy. Instinctively I wrapped my lips around her cunt, licking and sucking her clean; she climaxed again. It was the first time I had ever done that; it wouldn't be the last.

Back by the pool, Ron was cooking the first pieces of meat. I helped Frances carry trays of salad from the kitchen. She was now in a simple, red, one-piece swimsuit.

Imogen, Jennie, and Kate had all been sunbathing topless. To my surprise, they didn't cover up when we crowded around the table to eat. Nobody mentioned it, not even Maggie. Helen leaned over for a quiet word with her youngest daughter.

Maggie's reply was louder, "That's OK, mum. It will be just like the beach in France last year."

Helen removed the top of her bikini. Mum took a large slug of wine and then did the same. Frances rolled her one-piece down to her waist. Apart from Maggie, all the women were now topless.

Had they planned this?

Lunch over everybody helped to clear the table, then settled down to enjoy the sun.

As usual. it was Imogen who raised the stakes. Completely removing her swimsuit before diving into the pool for a swim. Kate and Jennie quickly accepted the challenge.

Helen and Frances were a bit more casual about it, but they stripped too. It took another glass of wine for Mum to pluck up the courage, but she did.

I noticed Ron talking quietly with Helen, who walked over to Maggie for another whispered conversation. She glanced back at him and gave a clear nod. He pulled off his t-shirt and dropped his shorts, revealing his cock amidst a mass of red pubes. Maggie was staring.

My turn.

I stripped too.

Now only Maggie was wearing anything at all. I felt sorry for her. Being the odd one out is never a nice thing, especially for a teenager. She compromised by removing her top too.

So, there we all were, mostly naked. It felt good, a mixture of naughty and normal.

Later, emerging from the toilet Helen grabbed me, dragging me into the adjacent utility room. Closing the door behind us she sank to her knees, grasping my cock in both hands.

I could feel her breath against my skin, then her tongue, then her lips, and even her teeth as she drove her head forward until her nose hit my pubes. It was the deepest she had ever taken me, the deepest any of them had.

That evening, in bed with Jennie, I told her about my quick fuck with Frances and we looked at the photos from the previous week. They were hot. One of me entering her from behind particularly excited her Jennie. She leapt out of bed to adopt the same pose, leaning on her desk. I reached for a condom.

"No," she said, "I'm on the pill now. I want you to clean me afterwards, like you did for Frances."

"It will be my pleasure."

Pausing only to check that Jennie was wet enough, I pushed inside her. Although I was behind her, I could see Jennie's face in a mirror on the wall. Her mouth was wide, gasping for air, eyes shut, revelling in the feeling of my cock driving into her.

Six weeks ago, we were both virgins. Our first sex had been fumbling and brief. Since then, we have fucked often, learning how to last longer and give more pleasure.

Epilogue

As Mum drove us home, I reflected on the summer in which I had lost my virginity, slept with seven women, and discovered the joy of public nudity.

I hadn't wanted to go to Brighton, but it had been the best time of my life so far.

12