Summer Camp

Story Info
Volunteering at summer camp has surprisingly good results.
8.7k words
4.7
46.3k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PickFiction
PickFiction
1,433 Followers

School's out! School's out! Teachers let the monkey's out!

That old familiar refrain that I remember yelling so many times on that last day of school, when it meant three months of wonderful vacation, no classes, no homework, no mean teachers getting in your face about something you supposedly had done, or hadn't done. It was a wonderful day, like no other in the year. And just a few days ago, despite wanting to yell it, I could just enjoy listening to others yelling and realizing that my algebra teaching was over for another year. Well, school year anyway, and there was three months, at least, of not teaching. Unfortunately, I needed to do something to earn a little extra money during the summer since, as a fairly new teacher, my salary was not quite able to keep up with my spending habits. So, along with my good buddy Sam, we had signed up to be counselors at a junior high summer camp. Sam was there for the first time and I was a veteran, having done the same thing the year before.

As I was signing up, I couldn't help but think back to the times I had gone to summer camp, three times in fact, once in junior high and twice in high school. The junior high experience was quickly forgotten but the high school adventures have both held memories that lingered and were easily remembered, even these several years after they had happened.

The first high school year, three of us guys had buddied around for the whole week and, on the last Friday, they had a talent show and we signed up. None us had any real talent but we had been kind of the camp clown act for the week. When it came time for us to go on stage, we went out, dressed very nicely mind you, and I had borrowed a pitch pipe from one of the music counselors. Standing shoulder to shoulder, I blew a note on the pitch pipe and the audience was hushed in anticipation, not being able to imagine that we could be a singing trio. They were right of course, in the not imagining at least. On cue we began. "Little cabin in the wood," we recited, hands over our heads like a cabin roof. "Little man by the window stood," hand above eyes looking around. "Little bunny hopping by," one hand doing the hopping. "Help me, help me, help me he cried," hands thrust skyward with each help me. "Little bunny come inside," index finger gesturing to come here. "Safely you'll abide," rocking motion with arms like you're holding a baby.

All this done to hilarious laughter from the other kids and adults as well -- we were the hit of the talent show. Actually, we felt a little guilty as there were three or four talented singers and instrumentalists that performed and they didn't get nearly the reaction we did for doing nothing.

The other very memorable part of high school camp began on the first day you arrived and carefully sized up the girls, trying to pick one to pair up with. Since camp was only for a week you had to work fast, first because there wasn't that much time for hanging out, and making out, and second, if you didn't work quickly the pick of the crop would be taken. First on the list with your new flame was to get with each other so you signed up for the same activities and could be together for that. Then there was the free time when you could drift off on a walk in the woods for a little smooching, kissing and being together. There may have been couples that did more than that but no one said anything and none of us ever saw or knew of anything like that happening. The second year at high school camp I was on my game, got there early to register and then stood around, looking, checking and ready to make my move.

I actually did hook up with a real sweetheart that year and we certainly had a good time together. I forgot to mention that the camp was actually on the edge of a golf course and, after dark, the sand traps made a great place to get a little privacy. Fortunately, it was a public golf course and not particularly well cared for so the sand traps were more like concrete than sand, therefore not quite as messy as they could have been.

Since this summer counseling job lasted for about two and a half months, the time schedule for meeting and hooking up was a little more relaxed. Plus, you had to do the "ring check" before making a move since many of the counselors, both male and female, were married and just picking up a little extra money. Somehow, too, even if you couldn't find a "camp mate" it didn't seem quite as big a deal as it had in high school. The first week here was an orientation week for the counselors where you learned about diversity, sexual harassment, child abuse, how to spot an abused child, mostly things we had already covered in our respective schools. A few of the counselors were not teachers, just older adults looking for a chance to get away or whatever other reason they may have had to do this, so those sessions might have been helpful for them. The first week was also for getting the camp ready for the campers, although it seemed to me that should have been done the week before since the men's shower room only had cold water and the women's wasn't working at all.

So, our training sessions were sandwiched around a good deal of free time where we just sat around and wondered, and spent a good deal of time scoping out the opposite sex. I had spotted a pretty blond that looked a little interesting but when I happened to bump into her at lunch, I quickly spotted the wedding ring so that wasn't going to work. Sam, bless his heart, pretty quickly spotted a girl he had gone to high school with but who had gone out-of-state to college and they hooked up about the third day there. That left me to wander around by myself so, with an afternoon free, I decided to just take a hike in the woods and see what might be around there that was interesting. The camp itself was in pretty hilly country with lots of pine trees and some other kinds too that I didn't recognize since Botany was not my favorite subject in school. I actually had a math class that met in the Botany and Zoology building and it always smelled funny in there so I was glad neither of those had been my major.

The day was nice and hot and there were little paths that you could follow through the woods so I picked one and wandered off thinking I might actually take a little nap if I could find a good spot since I could set the alarm on my watch and be sure to be back for dinner. There were a few annoying flies and gnats that buzzed around and seemed to find something fascinating in my ears but If I kept my head moving it wasn't too bad. When I walked through the thick pine needles it seemed to kick up a nice aroma that I enjoyed. It reminded me of Christmas when we'd go out somewhere and cut our tree. I had to be careful where and how I walked since I had on a pair of flannel gym shorts that didn't give a lot of protection. I had no idea where the path was going and it seemed to be circling around just a little when I thought I could hear something.

I kept walking and the sounds got louder, now obviously female voices laughing and giggling along with a little yelling, none of which I could understand. Being the way I am, I decided to slow down and advance carefully, just to try to see what was going on. In fact, as I was now beginning to hear words that I could understand, I slipped off the path and wound behind some pine trees, thinking I might jump out and scare them or some other devious thing that fit in with my nature. The voices were getting louder and I thought I could hear another sound too. It sounded like water but that seemed strange. I finally could tell I was really close and I peeked around a pair of pine trees and . . . Wow! There was a hill, really a cliff about 15 feet high with water flowing over it and, at the bottom, a little stream carrying away the water and, in the stream, four very naked young ladies, taking advantage of nature's shower since theirs wasn't working.

I only recognized one of them, I think her name was Tina, but the other three were strangers. Obviously, they were having a good time with all the laughing and I could quickly see they were teasing each other with poking and pinching and lots of splashing around. One was very tall and very slender, one was a little short and a bit to the pudgy side, the third and Tina were very pleasing looking ladies. Actually, naked, they were all pleasing looking. I had my cell phone with me but I resisted the temptation to pull it out. But, thinking that, I did pull it out and switch it to silent since I didn't need a random ring to really mess things up. The ladies continued washing while I continued watching but finally, they were through, dried off, dressed and heading back to the main camp. I gave them a ten-minute head start while I checked out the waterfall and stream, very picturesque hidden away here in the woods, and then followed along, feeling safe since I couldn't hear any voices.

The next day's training sessions went well and, when afternoon break came, needless to say, I waited a while and then headed off along that familiar path, a big smile on my face. I thought I had seen some ladies heading off but wasn't sure. Besides, the uncertainty and wondering made for an adventure. Sure enough, about the same place I had heard voices yesterday, there they were again, sounding just like they had then. I knew the routine now so I left the path and headed for the two pine trees. Peeking around the trees, I could see four naked ladies once again, but four different ones today. All had their backs turned toward me so I took advantage of this, creeping a little closer than yesterday for a better view. Now, the horsing around got into gear and I could see their faces. I knew three of them fairly well, Andrea, Barbara and Kara. The fourth was not familiar at all but was a total doll and I knew I was going to have trouble keeping my eyes off her.

As I watched, intent on not missing anything, I felt something land on my ear. Reaching up to brush it off I realized it was freaking big and . . . Pain shot through my ear as the wasp fought back against my brushing him away and before I even thought, I yelped in agony. Instantly I realized my mistake.

"Who's there!?" came the instant scream and arms and hands flew to cover up. I looked up, right into the piercing eyes of Andrea. "Ron, you son-of-a-bitch, that's you isn't it?"

Now all eyes were on me. I wanted to just shrivel up and disappear but my throbbing ear reminded me that I was still here and had been found out. I wasn't sure what to say so I just looked, trying to act sheepish and ashamed. My second thought was, why did it have to be Andrea. I knew her better than the rest and something whispered to my guilty mind that she wouldn't just let this drop. Sure enough.

"Ron, get over here, right now!" she screamed, surprisingly standing there defiantly, hands on hips and still very naked. I had wanted to get closer to see a little better but not as close as I was getting now as I crept around the bush and approached the ladies, three of whom were still furtively trying to cover themselves as best they could. Barbara and Kara had mildly angry looks on their faces and the one I didn't know just looked bewildered. I was now standing in front of Andrea and was sure I was about to "face the music" or even something worse perhaps.

"I can't believe this," she snapped at me.

I decided I needed to defend myself a little. "I heard voices, came to check it out and . . . " I never got to finish that.

"And you changed into a peeping Tom so you could ogle us out here trying to take a shower?"

"Sort of," I mumbled, staring at a rather large pine cone close to her feet. Then I looked up and was amazed to see her angry look changing to a smile. Not a very pleasant smile, but a smile at least.

"What do you think, girls? Should he pay a little. I mean he did get a pretty good show. I think he needs to pay a little for it." She looked over at the other three.

"Shit yes," Barbara said.

"Yeah," Kara threw in, glaring at me.

"Melissa, how about you?" Andrea said over her shoulder to a quiet, "Okay," from Melissa.

So that was her name, Melissa. My very weird mind, obviously freaked out by what was happening, went on a little excursion of its own. It said, "Andrea, Barbara, Kara, Melissa, all end in a. Pretty cool, huh." I hoped I'd still be sane when this was over.

"You know," Andrea said, leering at me, "we could just tell the administrator and your ass would be out of here before any more showers are taken." She was shaking her head for emphasis. "You want that?"

Silly question of course, but she was headed somewhere. "No, Andrea, I don't."

"Didn't think so. So, we have to think of something else. Yeah, if we did that you might have to register as a sexual predator for the rest of your life." Another big smile. "Maybe as a punishment we could have you wash our backs here when we shower." My eyebrows furrowed. That's not punishment. "Dream away, pervert. That's not going to happen and you know it."

Now she paused and actually paced back and forth, hand to chin as she seemed to be pondering my fate. I watched her since she was very watchable. Blond hair, pretty face, nice sized boobs that just drooped a little, a light, almost reddish muff that was very tantalizing and legs that looked nice and long and shapely, particularly when the rest of her was naked.

"You just can't stop looking, can you." Now she was in front of me, hands on hips and legs spread apart, looking very defiant . . . and hot. "Take your shirt off." A quick, sharp order that caught me by surprise. I looked to the other three but got no sympathy there. A sigh and my shirt was off. She gestured and I threw it down. "Nice shorts," she said, looking down there at me. "What's under them?"

What the hell was going on here was going through my mind although I think I was getting a hint. "Boxers," I said, shrugging.

"I don't believe you," she snapped. "Take them off and prove it."

I have to admit that, before the wasp got me, which was still hurting like hell, I had a pretty good lump in those shorts. Now, under the circumstances, I could tell it was pretty well gone.

"Quick," she said, a finger pointing at me. "Off."

Lots of thoughts were racing through my mind, some good, some bad. The main thought was that I didn't have a lot of choices other than to do what she said. So, thumbs in waistband, I slid the shorts down and off, lifting them over on top of the shirt with my foot.

"Nice move. Now, when I look down there," she said, pointing emphatically at my crotch, "I'm a little disappointed. I was expecting to see more." The way she said it made it clear she wasn't just talking about what, but about how much. I shrugged and closed my eyes, sure what was coming next. "Drop the boxers," she said quietly but emphatically. Three big smiles with Melissa's eyes just being wide and unbelieving.

"Really?" I asked feebly.

"Really," came back at me with a strong nod.

With no choices left, the thumbs hooked a second waistband and my last item of clothing joined the other two. When I looked around, no one was looking me in the eye.

"That's pathetic," Andrea sneered. "Four naked woman and that's all you've got? Drop your arms ladies and let's see what happens." As the arms dropped, Melissa's very reluctantly, I knew nothing much was going to happen and it didn't. Maybe a twinge but nothing significant.

"We need to fix that," Andrea said. She nodded for the others to join her. "Each of us will get four strokes on that." She pointed to my droopy penis. "Four each, and if that doesn't work, I'd say he's hopeless. I want to see a good response from you, mister. You ready now?"

Under normal circumstances, this would be like heaven. Four very fine-looking naked women stroking my cock. This wasn't quite normal though. Far from it. I wasn't really sure what would happen. Maybe it would surprise me and just do its own thing, ignoring my brain which was caught up in libido paralysis.

"Alphabetical order by first name," came the order from Andrea, which made Andrea first of course. I quickly decided that she must have had a very unpleasant sexual experience sometime in her life based on the man-hating look she had on her face. Unfortunately, I was the only man around to hate. "Ready, Ron boy?" she sneered at me and reached down and told hold of a very flaccid penis. "That's disgusting," she added for effect and I knew I was about to be horribly emasculated. Then, to my amazement, she gave me four very pleasant strokes that, under different circumstances, I would have enjoyed. She let loose of me and stepped back.

Barbara was next and the look on her face told me nothing about what to expect. She didn't say a thing but gave me four more strokes which, despite what was whipping around in my brain, my body was responding to as it should. Next came Kara who carefully wiped her hand across her still very wet body, then softly took hold of me, not down the shaft but right around the glans. She stroked, one, two, three and four. I let out a long deep breath and my eyes involuntarily closed. When they opened, I was met by a very sinister smile from Kara who mouthed, "You liked that didn't you?" so none of the others could see. I couldn't and didn't have to answer -- she already knew what the answer was.

Now there was only one left, Melissa, who had been standing off to herself a little the whole time. I didn't know her or anything about her, unlike the other three. I'll take that back. I did know that she was totally adorable and, unlike the others, I was anticipating her strokes. As she walked toward me her eyes never left mine. Then, in front of me, she did look down and her hand took hold of my three quarters erection and, with her four very soft and gentle strokes, the last quarter happened almost immediately. As she stepped back, her eyes were back on mine. And, she backed off with the most pleasant smile on her face.

"Okay Ron, fun's over," Andrea called out. "You passed so put your clothes on and get out of here, or just get out of here, period. If you ever come back like that again I'll have my Bowie knife and you'll leave looking like John Bobbitt." Another sneering smile.

Just the thought of John Bobbitt, whose wife, Lorena, used a kitchen knife to cut off his manhood during one fateful night, despite how silly and unrealistic it sounded, had me quickly pulling on pants and shirt and heading off up the path. I was hurrying to get away but didn't want to hurry too fast as my condition, with the shorts I had on, really wasn't acceptable to be seen at the main camp. I was deflating satisfactorily except when my mind returned to Melissa and her four gentle strokes which quickly undid what had been done to return me to normal. Finally, I made it, went to my dorm and grabbed one of the pairs of underwear I wore when I was doing some physical activity when I didn't quite need a jock strap. I was tempted to change from the gray shorts but decided that, if any of the three of my tormentors saw it, they would get a good deal of satisfaction from knowing that I had changed, and I didn't want that.

I actually had a book that I had brought with me and I read a chapter before dinner time. Finally though, I jumped up and headed for the dining hall. Inside I looked around and spotted Andrea and Kara on the other side of the room, but didn't see Barbara at all. Nor did I see Sam who was off somewhere with his new flame I was sure. As I swiveled my head toward the group lining up to get their dinner, I saw an amazing sight. It was a face I recognized and it had a broad and warm smile -- and was looking straight at me. I was a little wary, but the smile was anything but antagonistic. In fact, it was very inviting. Gathering myself I decided to respond to what I hoped really was an invite.

PickFiction
PickFiction
1,433 Followers