Summer Camp

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hi," she said brightly when I got close.

"Hi, and I'm surprised to see you smiling at me that way."

"I can be surprising. You hungry?"

"That's why I'm here."

A little beckon with her head. "Let's get some food then."

We went through the cafeteria style line and got our food, she leading the way, and when she had hers, she stepped aside, obviously waiting for me. I was still unsure of what was happening but did know that my heart seemed to be beating a little faster. She led the way and you can be sure I was following close behind. She picked a table and sat down and I had to decide where to sit, beside her or across from her. Beside her would be more intimate but across from her I could see and watch her much better. So, it was across the table from her.

We settled in and I couldn't stop myself from just watching her. Melissa surely had about the cutest face I'd ever seen. Not beautiful, nor even pretty, just delectably cute. Warm brown hair, out of the pony tail now, just short of touching her shoulders. And then she looked up and caught me staring and the brown eyes that met mine were rich and warm as well. I guess my staring prodded her to speak.

"I felt sorry for you today."

Not much else that she could have said would have warmed me the way that did. "You were the only one," I responded quickly.

"I know, but if I had been out hiking and found four," her voice quieted and she glanced around her, "naked boys under a waterfall, I'm sure I'd have looked too." She took another bite. "They made me a little uncomfortable. I just met them today and they invited me along. A shower sounded good. But all they wanted to talk about was guys and sex." At that point I thought I could be detecting just a mite of rose color in her cheeks. She took a deep breath and let it out. "I assume you're a teacher too," she said, deftly changing the subject. "Where and what?"

"Algebra at Indian Hills. You?"

"English at River Valley. We're sort of neighbors."

"Adjacent school districts. Small world."

As we ate and talked, I was seeing her sitting there across from me but I was seeing much more in my mind and, maybe thinking a little too highly of myself, I was hoping she might be doing the same. For me at least, she was just totally enthralling. You develop a picture in your mind sometimes of what kind of female you prefer and, although she wasn't a PERFECT fit, she was very, very close. Maybe five foot four or three, it was hard to tell, those brown eyes and brown hair, athletic looking, solid without having anything extra anywhere, tanned with tantalizing tan lines.

"Can I ask you a question?" Those eyes looking at me again, waiting for the question.

"Sure," she replied.

"You look like an athlete. Are you? Or were you?"

A little giggle from her. "What gave me away, my small boobs?"

How could I answer that one?

"Sorry," she said softly. "That wasn't fair. It's true, but not fair to you."

Now it was my turn to giggle. "You just look like it, all over."

This time she laughed out loud.

"Pardon me a second, while I get my foot out of my mouth." My turn for some rosy cheeks. But it was true. Seeing her whole body, she looked like an athlete.

"You're got a little slack," she quipped, "after this afternoon'."

"Good, but now you need to answer."

"What would you guess if you were guessing."

I thought for a second, looking her in the eye rather than up and down her body. "I guess I'd go for swimming, or maybe gymnastics, could be a sprinter too, so track?"

"I enjoy swimming, but not competitively. And yes, on the other two, but only one sport." She had a sly look to her smile as I think she was playing with me a little. That was puzzling and I pondered for a minute or two before the light dawned.

"Since you made it a contest, what do I get if I'm right?" I could almost hear the gears in her mind whirring as it was her turn to ponder. Then a smile.

"My undying admiration," she said. That was certainly a prize worth winning.

"You were the shortest pole vaulter around."

"I saw one shorter than me, but I beat her pretty badly. That's pretty good though."

Why not, I thought. "That's a wonderful prize," I said, holding her eyes with mine. "I'll cherish it and hope I'll keep deserving it."

"Why wouldn't you?" she replied simply. I just wanted to swallow her up.

"So, what did you do in the fall and the winter then?"

"In the fall I was in the weight room lifting and working on the machines. In the winter I was just getting ready for track."

Somehow it was hard to picture little Melissa lifting weights and working hard on the weight and exercise machines. While she looked very fit and solid, she certainly didn't look muscular. "I sure don't see any muscles. You must hide them well."

"I might surprise you," she suggested. "If we'd arm wrestle you might win but you'd know you'd been in a struggle."

The look on my face at that comment obviously stirred her competitive side and, quickly, her elbow was on the table, hand in the air and I was getting severe eye contact from her. With no choice, my elbow was quickly next to hers and our hands were locked together.

"You say go," I said.

"One, two, three -- go!"

I let her make the first move and the match was almost over that quickly. I did recover but certainly was not gaining any quick advantage. After maybe 20 seconds of straining I grunted out, "Point well made," and we both relaxed. Another couple of things I had quickly learned about Melissa as I was getting that big smile again.

We cleaned up the last of our food and checked the clock on the wall.

"What meeting you going to from six to eight?"

"What are they again?" I could never remember those kinds of things.

"Dealing with seventh and eighth graders is one and the other is about safety in physical activities." I gave her a questioning look.

"Neither one has much to do with English or Algebra. Which are you doing?" I breathed a sigh of relief. It was obvious she was going to do whatever one I did and, once more, my heart was thumping a little faster.

"The first one sounds a little boring, for two hours."

"I agree. The second one then?"

"Let's go," I decided and we were off together.

The meeting was actually fairly interesting and we both learned a lot about safety. There were a couple of breaks which made it bearable. The way things were set up for this week, after that meeting, we were free for the rest of the night. Outside, it was still light, and we stood, looking around.

"What now?" I ventured, not sure I was ready for many of the answers I might get. But, surprisingly, I felt a hand take hold of mine.

"Let's just walk around," she said, and we were off.

And walk around we did, along some winding paths, through woods and up and down low hills until finally the sun was beginning to set and we had to retrace our steps.

"I think we can find our way from here in the dark," she said and pulled me down beside her to lean against a big tree. "I love it out here, so quiet, and you can see the stars." She pulled my hand over against her and held it with both of hers. We sat and chatted, learning a few things about each other. Out of nowhere she told me that she had an "evil stepbrother".

"What do you mean, evil?" I questioned, not quite sure what she meant.

She looked at me, a painful and vulnerable expression on her face. It was all I could do to keep from throwing my arms around her and holding her.

"Just evil," she repeated and I sensed not to push it any further.

It was dark now and we needed to get back as It was nearly camp bed time. Lights went out at ten but it was surprising the number of people with little flashlights and headlamps that stayed awake reading. We both stood up and, as I was ready to start back, she stepped in front of me. Still holding my hand, she rose up on tiptoes and very gently placed a lingering kiss on my lips.

"It was fun walking with you, and talking," she said. "I really enjoyed it. Let's do it again, okay?"

I'd never done it before but I just reached out and put my index finger against her lips. "Fun for me too. Can't wait to do it again."

We walked hand in hand back to the main camp, said goodbye and headed for our respective bunk houses. A day that had me wallowing in shit for a while had suddenly sprouted wonderful smelling roses.

We worked hard the few days remaining in that first week, getting ready for the first onslaught of junior high campers. Melissa and I sat together for all the training sessions, ate together at all the meals and walked together every chance that we got. On Friday night we had a little more time as everything seemed ready for Saturday's arrivals so we took a longer walk and, surprisingly or not, ended up at that big tree where we had sat a few nights before. She looked at me and shrugged and I nodded back and we sat down. She leaned in against me and put her head on my shoulder.

We stayed like that for probably an hour until we knew it was time to head back to get some rest in preparation for Saturday. We both stood, nearly a repeat of what we had done before and she turned and faced me.

"This is the spot," I said and got a warm smile in return. My hands went to her cheeks and her eyes closed. Our lips met again, only held there a little longer this time until I took her lower lip in my mouth, caressed it with my tongue and nibbled gently with my teeth. I felt her arms go around me and just sensed something so I released her lip but she didn't move her face away. Rather, she kissed me back and my lip was in her mouth, her tongue caressing and teeth nibbling. It was so simple but so sensual. Then she let go and we were gazing, eye to eye from just a few inches apart. I was trying and praying to see what was behind those eyes, and behind that look I was getting. I knew what I wanted to see, felt like maybe it was there, wanted to hear what was there but was totally satisfied right this moment to have what I had. She wrinkled her nose and smiled, took hold of my hand and we headed in for a good night's sleep.

The next week was semi-chaotic as I had kind of expected. Despite the training and preparation, you're never quite ready for everything that can happen with a group of junior high boys and girls. Plus, routines hadn't been established yet which would make the following weeks much more organized and orderly. The counselors had their own bunk house and sleeping quarters but, each week some had to sleep with the campers in their bunkhouse. This first week was my week and that was just as well. I was happy to get it over with early and then go back to normal, if anything could be called normal at a junior high camp. Melissa and I still ate together and were able to spend a little time together but we were both busy with our own activities and were fairly exhausted at the end of each day.

The procedure at the camp was that the current group left after lunch on Friday and the new group arrived just before dinner on Saturday. That left a little space to clean things up after the first group and get ready for the next. After that first week of campers, the cleaning went a little slowly as we were all trying to figure out what needed done and how to do it. I was sure it would smooth out later and we'd get a little more free time.

At the end of the second week, that was sure enough what happened and about the middle of the morning on Saturday, we were through and free and Melissa grabbed my hand and we were off on another little jaunt through the woods and I wondered what would happen now. My mind had been working, of course, and I was ready for more to happen, but wasn't quite sure just where Melissa was at this point. Maybe I'd find out more today.

Little did I know what I'd find. Our path was the now familiar one to the waterfall and shower spot and when we got there, it was quieter than before as less water was dropping off the cliff and splashing in the little stream below. We stopped and I was looking for a place to sit down when Melissa spoke softly.

"Can I see it again?"

My eyes widened considerably as I realized that there was really only one thing she could be talking about. I lowered my head a little, holding her eyes. She nodded gently. Was this what I had been waiting and hoping for? I was sure going to find out.

I had on Bermuda shorts with a belt this time so I loosened the belt, unbuttoned, unzipped and slid the shorts down. Melissa was still watching my eyes with a wonderfully pleasant look on her face. The undershorts followed and now she was looking down, at a steadily growing cock that seemed to be alive. A beautiful smile crossed her face and my mind was racing. What now, I thought? Slowly she took hold of it and stroked, counting softly, "One, two, three, four." Then looking at my face again she said, "Andrea isn't here today so I'm not limited to four, am I?"

I was already at the grunting stage and I managed a weak, "No," to an even bigger smile from her.

Her hand began to move gently and slowly at first, and the sensations racing through my body were wonderful. She began to move her hand a little faster and she would look up at my face often, as though wanting to see what my expression was. Now, I was beginning to heat up and was having trouble standing but she was not relenting nor slowing at all.

"I want to see," she said, the words bumping out in time with her hand.

I wanted to do more than see yet wasn't about to change anything right now. But, something was changing and something was about to happen that Melissa would certainly see and feel a little too as that bubble of ecstasy was gathering where she was stroking and then very quickly was expanding and swallowing my entire body, then finally exploding as my cock began to jerk and streams of hot fluid were launching out and landing in that steam of water that was beginning to have so much meaning for me. As I finally opened my eyes she was slowing down and after several final strokes she stopped, without letting go.

"I just wanted to see what that was like," she said, a little demurely. I knew that my wildest fantasies weren't going to happen today but, very quickly, something else did happen. She grabbed the bottom of her shirt and lifted it. There was no bra underneath and there were those delectable breasts, just waiting for me. The look I was getting was definitely inviting so I was quickly squeezing, and then caressing two nipples, feeling them harden under my touch, finally kissing them and gently sucking. As I reached to grab a little more, letting my fantasies run more amok than I had planned, I felt her hands on my wrists and those muscles I had experienced at dinner that one day were now holding my hands against her bare stomach, not allowing them to explore any further.

I knew she could see the questions on my face and in my eyes that I couldn't hide. I got another of those kisses, this one starting gently, but her lips were moving on mine and I felt her tongue probing and I met it with mine along with a very tantalizing groan that she couldn't contain. I kissed her back and would continue as long as she'd let me but she finally pulled away. She let go of my wrists, a very trusting look on her face and I just put my arms around her and squeezed her to me. I could feel my erection that had come back to life bumping against her shorts.

"You're wondering, aren't you?" she whispered in my ear. "You know me now, but not all of me and you can't quite figure this all out." She could feel my head nodding. "Yet, you're still here, so there must be something that's teasing you and making you want to find out more." More nodding from me. "Thank you," she whispered.

"You're welcome."

We just stayed like that for a minute or two, I guess. She was soft and warm, and comforting her was all I wanted right then.

"You may not know it but there's a war going on."

"What kind of a war?" I questioned, not sure I was understanding.

"My war," she answered.

"Who's fighting?"

"My body and my brain."

In an instant, things began to make sense. "Who's going to win?"

"Oh, I know which one will win," she said, much more confidently. "I just don't know when or exactly how."

"I hope I'm there to see that final battle."

"You will be," she said emphatically. "You sure as hell will be."

She got another nice squeeze after that which seemed to bring on a little giggle from her.

"What's that about?"

"Something's poking me."

Understanding as I did now, I let loose of her and quickly put my pants back on.

It was the middle of the following week when we had just finished eating and were still sitting at the table before diving into the evening's activities that Melissa glanced around.

"I ran intro Andrea today and couldn't conveniently avoid talking to her. She said she had seen me with you and just wondered about that. I asked what she was wondering about and she wanted to know how I could hang around with the king peeping Tom. I told her that she obviously didn't know you very well as you were a really nice guy. I didn't go into details there." A rosy cheeked smile came my way. "Then she made a couple more comments and questioned me again. You'd have liked it I think because I suggested, as politely as I could, that she might want to mind her own "bleeping" business. And to her I didn't say bleeping."

Of course, that brought a huge belly laugh from me, both from what had happened and also from me trying to picture sweet little Melissa telling Andrea to mind her bleeping business. "What did she have to say to that?"

"She just sputtered a little and turned around and stomped off. I don't think she's used to having people talk to her like that. I really enjoyed it though."

"Thanks for taking care of me."

Her finger to her lips, a kiss there, and then the finger touched my lips. A returned kiss and a warm smile. Probably our first public display of affection and, for me at least, hopefully not the last.

Things had finally settled into that expected routine and, except for a few minor emergencies, sprained ankles, bloody noses and the like, all was going well. It was the end of the fifth week and Saturday morning brought a nice break for us so, being very creative, Melissa and I raided the kitchen, with the cook's help of course, and gathered together a meager picnic lunch that we secured in a paper sack, snitched a couple of bottles of water and headed out on one of our familiar hikes.

I was headed in a new direction when I realized that a familiar hand, tugging on mine, was leading me elsewhere.

"Whither thou goest, I will go," I said, quoting from a long ago remembered Bible verse. Ruth, I think.

"Very pretty and poetic," she said, then had to add, "for an Algebra teacher."

I quickly realized we were on that path again and I certainly wasn't against going there as it now held a couple of very pleasant memories for me. It was particularly hot today and it wasn't long before I was perspiring quite a bit, and I noticed a little of the same for Melissa.

"You're not a southern girl, are you?"

"Not by a long shot," she replied. "Why?"

"Well, I've heard that southern girls don't perspire, they glisten. And you're glistening just a little."

"I've heard that glistening girls can be very sexy," she said over her shoulder.

"Glistening or not, you are," I confirmed to a nice laugh.

We were climbing a small hill and I let her go ahead of me when, much to my surprise, she said, "You're watching my butt, aren't you?"

"Being just a little ornery now I answered, "I've never seen your butt."

"Oh yes you have, that first day . . ." and she stopped. "I was always facing you wasn't I so you really didn't."

More quickly than I could imagine, her shorts and underwear were down to her knees and two beautiful globes were there right in front of my face.