All Comments on 'Summer Camp'

by LAHomedog

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Loved it! Original and hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Really hot. Give me a cowboy any day.

SouthernCrossfireSouthernCrossfireabout 3 years ago

Hi, here from the OtJ challenge. I thoroughly enjoyed the story and was happy with the way it developed and ended. It was hot and sexy, and, having spent a lot of time at camp as a camper and a counselor, it brought back some fun memories and great thanks that we didn’t get caught and sent home. Just like those summer camps, there’s no promise, but there’s always that bit of hope about what the future may bring. Very nice job.

P.S. I’ll send a PM with a couple of other minor points about the Callie prologue for your consideration.

roveroneroveroneover 1 year ago

Good that she finally met a non -country boy that could/would be concerned about getting her off...always important!

but a couple of things seemed off...

-NO appreciable diff in either of my dimensions between 18 & 21...

-and anytime I'd accidentally bang her cervix it was usually a very unpleasant sensation for her...

and finally...riding bareback nude...really??

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLAHomedog@LAHomedog
I love writing, telling stories, and sex. So, Literotica is the ideal intersection for me. Thank you for taking the time to read my stories. It doesn't matter the category, I write love stories. I believe in love and I believe it shows up in many different ways. But love ...