Summer Camp

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yet sometimes I wish I was riding this with a guy."

I smiled, "You are. I'm right here!"

She took my hand unaware of the electric jolt that hit me. "Oh Bobby, you know what I mean," she said a bit awkwardly turning her eyes down.

I guess she felt bad for hurting my feelings.

I didn't want her to feel bad so we chatted for a bit until we got to the picnic spot.

"Zoe, how's the camp doing with all of this? Is your mom going to make it to next year?"

"Well, I know she is planning on it. It would be great if you were coming back. I, ahh, you know for days like this!"

"Yeah, I'd really like to. Let me do this..."

I rode ahead and brought everybody to the split rail fence so we could all tie up and enjoy our lunch.

Blankets down and lunches happily being eaten I was talking with three of my favorite campers.

Lanky Tommy V, who reminded me of myself at his age and probably the best young horseman in camp. My guess was he'd be a CIT in a few years.

Our most gifted athlete, Phillip, who excelled at all sports and I was certain I'd see one day either in the Final Four or the Major Leagues.

And blonde haired Mary who was a daughter of one of the Bay Area's tech billionaires, but had no rich girl affectations. She loved the outdoors, nature, and was bound and determined to save the climate. I was confident she would one day.

It was a free and easy conversation until Zoe announced that it was time to clean up, hit the latrine, and roll out.

I watched her lean over in those jeans to put something away. For a moment everyone had disappeared in my mind, and I walked over, put my hands on her tits hanging down, and said, "Don't move." Rapidly undid her belt, jeans, yanked her panties aside and shoved my cock forcibly into her tight pussy fucking her right there on the edge of the picnic grounds.

I stepped back, twisted Zoe around like a prima ballerina, pulled her up into the air against my chest, and speared her with my cock as I pushed her back against the old oak tree that was shading the picnic ground.

She grunted as her back hit the trunk knocking the air out of her, and I started fucking her again. Pistoning her against the tree like a jackhammer on high speed. She shoved her fingers into her cunt, found the nub of her clit and started rubbing as I pounded deeper and deeper.

"Bobby," she whispered in my ear. "I'm going to cum. Make me cum." She let out a strangled gurgle as I came hard shooting deeply into her tight pussy until my balls were drained. I stood there savoring the moment.

Then I came back to reality, stowed everything left, and twenty minutes later we were starting to cut a path through the beginning of the forest on our way to Putah Creek which we then followed upstream as I ducked suddenly to avoid a low hanging branch that nearly took me off of Blaze.

We headed back into the forest for a mile or so, turned around a bend and we were finally at Vista Point. We could see for miles with patches of red clay dirt, pale gold scrub brush and then the green rectangles of vineyards off in the distance nestled against the golden brown California hills. We broke for water and snacks.

Then came the most challenging stretch of the ride down a steep 30% grade, sandy embankment to the Mark West Creek that in this stretch was flowing like a 10' wide river right before rapids.

My abs tightened to balance as we started down the embankment. Our horses were bending so low their chests were almost hitting the ground when one of them spooked and Mary got bucked from her horse that started racing riderless down the creek.

"Tommy, come with me!" Zoe screamed and they headed down after him.

By the time I got to Mary the tears were flowing and it was obvious the right arm was broken. I motioned for Nancy, one of the other girls, who stretched out by Mary so she could rest her head on Nancy's thigh.

I grabbed the arm splints from my saddle, looked at Phillip and said, "I'm going to need your help." He came over, I said, "When I tell you to I need you to gently pull Mary's wrist forward. Got it?" He nodded yes

"Mary this is going to hurt a bit, but I'll fix you up and get you back to the camp. Ready?"

She nodded yes, I looked at Phillip, nodded, he gently pulled on her hand stretching the broken arm as Mary cried out. I put the splints on either side and rapidly enclosed them with an Ace bandage, and put the arm on her tummy. Grabbed my bandana, made it into a sling, and in a moment it was around Mary's neck cradling her arm, and gave her two Tylenol using my canteen.

Zoe and Tommy had returned with Mary's horse. Zoe jumped down running over to us. She put her hand on my thigh, "Mary, you okay, honey?" Mary nodded yes and looked up at me.

Zoe grabbed my head with both hands, pulled me towards her and gave me a long kiss. "Thank you, Bobby."

She looked around, "Ok, sorry guys. We've got to get Mary back."

I hoped onto Blaze scooting as far back in the saddle as I could, two of the guys helped get Mary on Blaze between the pommel and me, I put my arm around her waist and said, "Hold the horn," and we all started heading back.

Zoe had phoned ahead with the news and by the time we were back at the ranch Mary's dad already had a chopper waiting to take her to a SF hospital. Her dad came over and Mary said, "This is Bobby. He fixed me up and took care of me." After the thank yous and the rest, they piled into the chopper and took off. Zoe had her arm around me as we watched.

Later in the corral after taking the tacks off, brushing the horses down, and the campers went off to shower and dinner, Zoe and I sat on a bench sharing a soda.

"You really did a great job out there with Mary, thanks."

"Aw shucks ma'am. All in a day's work."

She squeezed my hand. "I'm being serious, Bobby and she moved in for a cuddle and a few tender cheek kisses before laying her head on my shoulder.

It was starting to get a little tight in my jeans.

"Errr, Zoe, what are you doing?"

She ignored me and kept snuggling. So I held her for a while in silence.

"That was hard for me today," she finally said. "Everyone always expects me to be my mom."

We were still holding each other. "Yeah, I guess we do. That probably unfair."

We were quiet for a bit.

"You know, I don't have anyone."

"Really? I thought you had to swat them off like flies. We all thought you had a local guy."

"Nope." More silence.

Quietly, "I've always like you, Bobby."

I was stunned, "But I'm in the friend zone."

"What did you expect? You were grown up, I was still 'just a kid,' and you were banging that Judy girl all over camp."

"You knew?"

"Jeeezzz. Everyone knew."

"Your mom knew?"

She nodded her head. "Oh," I said.

"Bobby, you haven't been here in two years. I'm all grown. I'm going to be 19 in September."

I didn't know what to say. That didn't matter because before I knew it Zoe was kissing me. I reached behind her to grab her shoulders and pull her back.

Zoe looked me in the eye. "You know I'm not as innocent as I look. I am a country girl," she smiled.

This time I was the one who went in for a kiss. All of my wildest fantasies and desires pouring out of me as we started to gobble each other with our lips and tongues exploring, playing, enticing, seducing the other one.

We broke for a moment, "Do you want to go riding with me tonight?"

I coughed. "What?"

"You heard me. Would you like to go riding with me tonight? I see you watching me from the bunkhouse roof every night. Sometimes I'm showing off for you, you know. It gets me hot knowing that you are stroking yourself sometimes while you are watching me. I've even rubbed a few out while you were doing it. Did you know?"

I embarrassedly nodded yes.

"I knew it!!!!" That seals it. Meet me here at 9. Dress lightly," and she smiled.

Chapter Three

I was at the stables at 9:00 pm sharp. Zoe had her robe on but this time with her pink cowgirl boots that matched her belt. It looked rather cute. She had brought Callie and Blaze out of their stalls and was already done with Callie's bridle and had thrown a couple of saddle bags across the back.

I was in a shirt, jeans, boots. "Better shake a leg there, cowboy." And she gently side kicked me in the ass.

"Hey!" I feigned pain, and grabbed my tack and went to work.

In a couple of minutes we were good to go. I turned to head out, but Zoe continued to stand there.

"What?!"

Pointing her boot towards my clothes she said, "That ain't gonna cut it."

I stood there a minute, embarrassed, turned my back to her, unsnapped my shirt, kicked off my boots, and dropped my jeans to the barn floor."

"Ohhh, nice color." I had worn my red briefs for the ride. "Thanks." Got my boots back on and we headed out to the corral as Zoe dropped her robe next to my clothes.

She pulled up next to me as naked as the day she was born. I had to look her up and down, lingering for a moment on the golden bars piercing both nipples, and reached for her, but she backed off wagging her finger no, no, no, and grabbed Callie's mane, swinging herself up flashing me a totally shaved pussy. Not a fantasy this time.

"Hey, are you ready?" Zoe asked, jolting me back to reality.

I swung up onto Blaze and said, "Wanna take a ride little lady?" with a sweep of my arm, and we loped out of the back way of the corral into the fields before Zoe squeezed Callie with her knees, clucked her a few times and broke into a full gallop, in an instant leaving me behind in the dust.

"Hey!" I did the same with Blaze and rode in her trail and watched her luscious honey blonde hair flow behind her, glimmering in the light of the quarter moon, her tan body nearly as golden as her horse, her ass cheeks bouncing and wiggling as she leaned forward holding Callie's neck like a tender lover while the Palomino's glistening coat kicked off dazzling, golden highlights to match Zoe's hair.

We rode at full gallop across the hills and far away from the camp and the closest ranches the Diamond Mountain Stables and All The King's Horses Ranch, through the glorious night.

Zoe's laughter unfurled its wings in the wind, dancing its way to my ears dazzled by the sound. And then she reached back to her flowing blonde hair and released the pink ribbon to follow her continued laughter wafting towards Blaze and me galloping right behind her.

She pulled hard on Callie's reins arching backwards as she did and they came to a rapid stop, then Zoe looked back toward me and with her arms commanded the same. Blaze and I followed suit.

"Dismount!" She shouted.

I did.

"If you are going to continue your ride with me it is time for those to go."

There was no pointing, but it was obvious what "those" meant. I thought about trying to talk about it, I wrestled with turning back, but one boot leg at a time awkwardly stripped my red briefs off so my cock was hanging there in the moonlight in all of its masculine glory.

"Hmm. Very nice. It's as yummy as I remember from the peephole in the shower!" and she kicked Callie and was galloping away in a flash.

"Why you sneaky little shit!" I screamed as I leaped back on, and took off after her.

I finally caught up -- I think she downshifted to let me -- and we rode next to each other admiring the other person's body. Posture, horse sense, bodies -- I lingered on Zoe's breasts and those two damn nipple rings, and her ass and thighs. Whereas Zoe check out my hairless chest for a bit, but spend most of her time down with my package and my ass.

I had unhooked my canteen from the rope around Blaze's neck for a sip of water, finished and was leaning over to offer her some when Zoe looked at me and said, "Catch me, and you can have me!"

Clucked Callie and they were off like a rocket ship racing down the field turning into a meadow that provided more speed.

"Shit!!!" I kicked Blaze into gear, hooked the canteen as best as I could since we were now back at full gallop bareback, put my head down low on Blaze's mane and encourage her to give me all she had. Stroking, cooing and occasionally the small cluck or two into the ribs.

I don't know how long and far we had been riding until I started to make up some distance. Callie was a great horse, but Blaze had a bit more speed being a hand taller with more weight.

I got close enough that I wished I had a lasso. Zoe was laughing like she was having the best time of her life and I couldn't blame her because between the riding fun, her world-class ass and those amazing tits, I was too.

She slowed down and eased Callie right up next to me so that we were trotting together nearly in synch, and before I knew it Zoe had put her hand between her legs onto Callie's back and sprung over to Blaze landing behind me with a thud and grabbing my chest to stay on the horse, shoving her naked breasts deeply into my back.

"Callie, whoa!" she shouted and the horse slowed down, and stopped. Amazing.

"Get the saddle bags please." I did and threw them in front of me.

"Callie stand." I'll be damned the horse twisted her ears, and then put her head down, and started nibbling on the meadow.

"What are you waiting for? Let's go," I headed out.

"You don't mind if I grab the horn to hold on to. Do you?" and before I could say "We're riding bareback!" she grabbed my cock with both hands as if she was holding on for dear life as she kept clutching me tightly riding "bitch" on the back of Blaze.

"You have a place in mind?" I asked as my now hard cock was nearly as tall as if there had been an actual saddle horn.

"Yes, about five minutes up on the left side. There should be a cluster of caves. I'll show you the one."

We rode a bit, those gold bars pressing into my back. "Up there. See it."

Nestled into the rock, sandwiched between others, was an inviting cave that would have made Ali Baba and his 40 thieves proud. It was about 10'-15' wide, a tall opening with grass and soft ground prowling into it. Before I could completely stop, Zoe slid off, grabbed the saddle bags and started racing into the cave.

The walls glistened like Callie in the moonlight. Crystals, tourmaline in blue, red, and green, maybe a few turquoise, of course quartz, and we were close enough to the ocean, as the bird flew, for even a little jade. Not wall-to-wall, but enough to make it a sparkling wonderland. No wonder it was special to Zoe because it was instantly special to me.

I stopped, slip off, tied Blaze around a rock and strode in to find Zoe already having spread a horse blanket, pulled out a bota bag, and a small bedroll stretched across the top of the blanket like a pillow.

"How did you?

"Shhh. A girl has her ways. Sip?"

I leaned back and took a full squirt of water. Red wine!! It caught me by surprise, but I swallowed it all.

"Like? I stole it from Cook. He always has the best wine in camp," and she took a few long squirts for herself.

Zoe laid down, looked at me, then took a long look at my very hard cock, and said, "Am I allowed to play with Camper Judy's friend too?" with a devilish grin.

Maybe I was being too cautious, but I looked deep into her eyes to get a sense of how far I could go.

"I'm not a virgin, you know. I told you I was a country girl."

Given the green light, I laid down next to her and we began to makeout. Slowly, tenderly, as our hands started to explore each other's body with Zoe's fingers and nails finding my back and ass while I started to caress and explore the phenomenal breasts I had been lusting over for so long, playing with her nipples, and the two gold bar piercings, teasing them, tugging them.

"Ouch! Careful," she warned.

"I'm sorry, I thought that's what they were there for."

"Soon. They need a few more months to heal fully. They're new. Please be gentle."

I was. I kissed her again to make it right, and bring back the loving feeling. I moved my hand down to her sex as Zoe spread her legs for me, and found my cock at the same time grabbing it at the base, and sliding up to the head.

She was already soaking as I spread her lips and put two fingers in to explore her luscious, inviting pussy.

She wrapped her fingers around my cock and started stroking, "It's wider than I thought."

"I'm thicker than most. I hope that's alright."

"You betcha, cowboy!" she said with glee.

And we laid there masturbating each other getting hotter and hotter as our breath became heavy. I watch her nipples pull up as they tightened and became erect around the piercings as I moved my hand to her clit, pulling the hood back to reveal it enlarging and starting to widen as I pulled down and up with my thumb and finger.

I must have hit the bullseye because suddenly the hand on my cock went into overdrive, I clutched it and said, "Slow down and play with me like you're fucking me with your fingers," and she did starting to stroke it and milk it with more confidence on each stroke.

Lightly around the large mushroom head at first. She actually stopped, went to her pussy to scoop out some of her wetness, and then brought her fingers back to the head, rolling them around spending a lot of time rubbing the ridge and the tender underside.

I was seriously jacking her clit with my thumb and finger like it was a small cock. So much so that Zoe was starting to grind against my fingers as she tossed her blonde mane from side to side.

Suddenly she started to buck, and hum and groan, and she screamed, "Bobby I'm going to cum," shrieking "Oh Lord, Oh Lord, I'm coming, I'm coming, ahhhh-I'm coming!"

I shoved two fingers into her cunt feeling her pulse and cum multiple times and on the fourth pulse, a large squirt shot out passed my hand onto the grass below.

I kept kissing her as she slowly came down.

"Wow. So that's what it's like."

I kissed her, held her and slowly caressed her clit and pussy allowing her the moment.

"That's not your first time. Is it?"

"With a guy it is," she panted. "The others got their rocks off, but forgot about me. Sorry."

"Why are you sorry? I'm glad I was your first for that, at least" and I smiled. Makes me kinda proud actually.

She reached up for my head, pulled me to her, gave me a long, tender kiss extending her tongue all the way into my mouth before pulling back and saying, "Thank you."

And she dove down between my legs grabbing for my junk, took hold of my thick shaft with her hands holding my prick in front of her lips, stuck her tongue out and began to gently roll around the head tonguing the ridge to the tip poking inside the hole then back again.

It took all of my self-control not to shove in balls deep, but I wanted to enjoy it.

She slowly took me into her warm delicious mouth. This wasn't Zoe's first rodeo. She knew how to use her lips wrapping them around the head and took my cock's shaft and gently started to bob on it and one hand grabbed my ass and the other my balls.

I could feel it gently rolling around my nuts. Establishing their size, weight, judging how full they might be, and she took the hand on my butt and shoved it forward so I was fully in her mouth. She paused to lick around the shaft making it wet, grabbed my ass tightly and started directing me to fuck her mouth, moving her hand up to my shaft and started to jerk it in rhythm to her succulent mouth.

This continued on with my balls started to engorge and move up tightly towards my body. The head of my cock was huge and on fire when the first small throb hit. Then the next as I felt my asshole tighten and my prostate squeeze towards the base of my cock.

I'm sure she could feel me pulse and throb as she put her hand on my ass and shoved me hard into her throat balls deep until they were resting on her chin.

She held me there and licked the underside of my balls and then took control once again and started very slightly to go up and down with her tongue out licking my balls. She pulled me out of her mouth so the head with just resting on her lower lips, grabbed my ass with both hands and push me in and started to let my cock fuck her throat. By now my balls were really tightening and I realized that I was about to pop in a mere couple of strokes.