Summer Camp

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I started to cum, I pulled the bursting head of my cock out of her throat and into her mouth coating her tongue with my rich, thick, salty sperm, filling it with so much of my seed it started to leak out onto her tits and my abdomen.

I shot easily eight ropes of hot spunk into her mouth. She rolled it around for a while tasting its saltiness and then swallowed as much as she could opening her mouth to proudly show me.

Then she took a delicate finger, moved it down to her tits and body, scooped up the spilled seed brought it back to her mouth and sucked them clean.

She reached down for the bota bag, leaned her head back, squeeze two or three shots, swooshed it around her mouth and swallowed it all down. Then she rolled back, kissed me, mingling the tastes of our wine-laced sex together in a massive, hot, sloppy kiss.

We laid there cuddling tenderly. I was trying not to be overwhelmed that Zoe was really in my arms. I turned in to memorize her beauty and saw her gently crying.

"Are you okay!" I asked tenderly.

"Yes. Sorry, I never ever thought this dream would happen." I rolled on top of her fully engulfing every inch of her body with mine.

"Me too. It is." We stayed like that for what seemed like forever.

Happiness and Hope

We both had to pee, went outside around the rocks, did our business and walked back into the cave holding hands.

Zoe looked at me and said, "Wait a sec. I've got some snacks," went over to her saddle bags and bent over just like her cleaning up after picnic lunch.

She wasn't leaning over in her tight jeans this time. It was her pert, naked ass, a hint of winking rosebud, and her dripping pussy sandwiched between soft, creamy thighs going down to her shapely calves and cute, little feet with the pink nails.

My cock was already stirring and by the time I walked over I was rock hard again.

Fulfilling my fantasy I put my hands on her tits and said, "Don't move," and shoved my cock forcibly into her tight pussy fucking her as she leaned over squaring her hands on the ground.

I grabbed her hips and started pumping, my balls slapping against as I reached around her left thigh to find her clit.

Suddenly, I stepped back, twisted Zoe around to face me, lifted her up into the air against my chest, and thrust her down onto me, spearing her with my cock as hard as I could hitting her cervix as I pushed us back onto the rock.

"Oh fuck!" She grunted as she hit and I started pistoning in and out of her again giving her everything I had as hard as I could.

"Make yourself cum," I shouted and she shoved her fingers into her pussy, found the her clit and started rubbing as I pounded deeper and deeper.

"I'm going to cum," she whispered in my ear. "Make me cum," and she let out a strangled gurgle as she came for the first time with a cock inside her and I started shooting deeply into her tight pussy until my balls were drained completely.

We stood jammed up against the rock savoring the moment kissing and stroking each other covered in sweat and dust. The cave redolent with the smell of sex and echoing with our loud panting and cooing.

Riding back to the ranch after fetching Callie, we were both silent in our own thoughts until we made it back to the corral.

We led the horses into the barn, tied them up, and before tending to them, held each other tightly kissing tenderly.

"I guess somebody is going to find a pair of red, men's briefs out there and start wondering one day."

She giggled.

"Bobby, you know we have the rest of the summer."

"We do."

"But what about next year? I'm off to college and you are too. What happens to us?"

"Zoe, I am not going to lie to you. Lying is not the way to start a relationship. This is the truth: I don't know. But like you said, we have the rest of the summer, and you said your mom was going to make it through these challenging times and hopes to be open next summer."

She nodded looking down.

"Well, if the camp is here, and you are here, I will be too."

And she raised up onto her tippy toes and we started to kiss.

"It's not as if you don't have my cell number and Facetime..."