Summer Camp

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Regaining my composure I pulled the plug from my arse and took the offered roll of tissue paper to clean myself up and started to get dressed. Looking out of the window I could see that it was still raining and thought how dour the place must be in the winter. Returning my attention to the matter at hand, I nodded in the direction of the camera on the floor and asked if the action had been recorded and if so what would it be used for. Hesitating only very slightly Ross admitted that the session had been recorded and would form part of the University's training video library which was continually being updated. I nodded my understanding as I was already aware of the video library, most of the classes I had participated in had been recorded and were in the public domain (well for students at least) for all to see. So this little disclosure didn't faze me, especially as my face hadn't been in view at any stage, only my back and my rather sore backside! As to when it would become available he wasn't certain, all he knew was that it was to be part of a special education package. Deciding it was time to move on I shook Ross's hand, clapped him on the shoulder and thanked him for providing such an entertaining diversion for what would otherwise have been a very boring afternoon.

Smiling warmly he replied "No need to thank me, the pleasure was all mine!"

Making my way across the courtyard I could just make out the distant figures of the students still messing around in the lake, shaking my head to get rid of the thought of being in that murky water I continued on towards the castle. As I approached the main doors I saw a very welcome sight, Marc was sitting in an arm chair in the main lobby looking rather bored and clearly at a loose end. Ignoring the discomfort emanating from my stomach I pushed the doors open and made as grand an entrance as I could manage.

Startled by the sudden commotion he looked up, it took him a moment to recognise me before he broke into a broad grin making his pearly white teeth shine out in the subdued lighting of the lobby. As I walked over to him he jumped to his feet and gave me a great big bear hug, winding me slightly in the process. Finally releasing me he exclaimed how good it was to see me and how much he'd missed my company. Laughing I teased him about the fact that we had only been apart for about seven or eight hours.

"I know I know" he replied "but I've been doing a lot of thinking today and there's something I want to discuss with you. How do you fancy going for a quiet coffee or for a walk so that we can talk in private?"

With my aching stomach walking did not appeal to me, so I took the easier option of having a coffee and suggested this to him. With a nod in agreement he led the way over to the dining hall where we bought two coffees and two delicious looking homemade cakes. Looking out I could see it was still raining but the patio adjacent to the dining hall had a covered area and we were able to find two sheltered (and most importantly, dry) seats where we could sit and talk.

Having made ourselves comfortable I remarked "I thought you walked a bit stiffly over to the dining hall, have you injured yourself?"

"Not exactly," came the reply, "I'll tell you about my day once I've said what I need to say to you."

Intrigued I asked him to begin.

Looking slightly uncomfortable he hesitated for a moment stirring his coffee all the while, he glanced up at me before looking back down and then began.

He asked "Do you remember our original conversation at the University and the agreement we had reached about the basis of our relationship?"

I nodded and indicated that he should continue.

"Well, I was wondering if you would object to scrapping this agreement."

My heart sank, thinking he wanted to call things off, unable to hide the disappointment in my eyes I asked "Have I done anything to offend you enough to stop us being fuck buddies? I apologise for anything I have done without realising it."

His hand shot out like a striking snake and I flinched in response, instead of striking me, his hand gently caressed my face and he reached across the table and softly kissed me on the lips.

Concern was written all over his face as he said "This is the furthest thing on my mind, what I would like to see happen is that our relationship move from being casual fuck buddies to one of being lovers."

Oh god, how long have I wished to hear these words I thought to myself? A very long time came a voice from the back of my mind. I nodded slowly as if I was still thinking about the idea.

"Come on, what do you say?" he asked looking very earnest.

Unable to drag it out any longer I broke out into a broad grin just like the proverbial Cheshire cat and asked "Why on earth wouldn't I want to be the lover of the most handsome stud this side of a porn movie."

Blushing he asked "Do you mean it? I am being deadly serious and want to put into action plans which will have far reaching consequences."

Taking hold of his hand I looked him in the eye and assured him that I meant every word I had said.

"You tick every box for me; you are handsome, muscular, hung like a horse, fun to be with, kind, intelligent, caring, have a great sense of humour and are also a great dad to your kids. I have no intentions of letting you slip me by."

Seemingly reassured by my sincerity he continued to hold my hand, lost in thought he studied our intertwined fingers. Finally having taken a deep breath, he looked up and said "When we return home I intend to sit my boys down and tell them the truth about us, if they take it well and you wish to then we can consider the next step i.e. setting up home together."

I sat there stunned, things were moving at a faster pace than I could have hoped for, I was bubbling up inside and as I opened my mouth to reply it exploded out in the form of complete gibberish! Marc looked at me, I looked at him and we then burst out laughing like two excited teenagers. As it has stopped raining perhaps that walk might be a good idea he suggested, not waiting for a reply he pulled me up and still holding my hand led me across the courtyard and up the driveway. Out of the corner of my eye I saw a couple of students stand and stare but I didn't care and acted as if I hadn't seen them (I suspected Marc was doing the same).

"What made you change your mind about our relationship?" I asked, "I thought you wanted to keep me under wraps for as long as possible."

"I was intending to," Marc admitted, "however during this holiday I've spent more time with you, I've got to know you better and I realise now that I have fallen in love with you. During the times we are apart I do nothing but think about how much I miss you. When I saw you come through that door I was so happy and it basically crystallized my thoughts on the matter, I simply can't take the risk that you will get fed up with the situation, call it a day and find another guy to settle down with."

I stopped walking, pulled him to me and gave him a passionate kiss. Pulling back I admitted "The feeling is mutual and that providing your kids are cool with the situation then I would love to make a go of it. In the meantime how about we enjoy the rest of this holiday, take things one step at a time and head back to get washed and changed ready for the evening meal?"

CHAPTER 8 – SPORTS DAY

I woke with a start, feeling Marc's body stirring next to me, all warm and masculine with a semi-hardon pressing between my cheeks. Where was I? What time was it? Why did my head hurt so much? Oh it was coming back to me now. Having gone back to the dormitory to find that the other guys were already back we put a halt to our loved up antics and acted like just like the others i.e. jostling mad men, all keen to get showered and changed in time for dinner. They acted more like teenage jocks than guys in their thirties and forties! Okay I admit it, I did enjoy running around naked flicking towels at unsuspecting bums, at the same time avoiding getting my bum flicked. Finally we were all ready and locking the door behind us we made our way to the dinner hall to enjoy a very welcome three course meal.

During the meal it became apparent to me from comments made that Marc, Callum, Neil and me had all had unusual experiences during the afternoon. I also noticed that Dave and Tom were keeping silent on the subject which I found strange but kept my thoughts to myself. After desserts Dave and Tom shortly made a discreet exit reinforcing my conviction that they were up to something. I said as much to the others, Marc and Callum laughed it off saying my imagination was running away with itself but Neil gave me a thoughtful look then said he agreed with me although he had no idea what they might be up to.

Trying to divert the course on the conversation Callum suggested we pay a visit to the students bar, buy a couple of bottles of beer or wine and then walk down to the lake so that we could talk in peace without fear of being overheard by any of the students or more importantly Dave, Tom or Douglas as they have a habit of appearing unannounced. We all agreed that this was an excellent idea and made our way over to the bar, bought four bottles of wine and before finding a secluded spot down by the lake out of sight of the castle. I sat snuggled up next to Marc which made Neil raise an eyebrow as he and Callum sat down opposite us. As he uncorked the bottles of wine he nodded in our direction and asked what's going on between us.

Feigning innocence I asked him "What do you mean?"

"Don't give me that shit!" he laughed in response, "you two are so loved up you reek of it! We've all seen Marc slipping into your bed during the night and how you two interact with each other."

"Okay guys" Marc interrupted, "yes we are an item now, when we get home we're planning to make it more formal but for now we're taking it one step at a time and simply enjoying ourselves, after all we are on 'holiday'. We're not going to make a grand announcement about it but we're cool if anybody asks, okay? Perhaps we can now move on to a more interesting topic i.e. what we did this afternoon?"

Marc's air of authority seemed to work on Neil and he agreed to Marc's suggestion.

After much umming and aahing Callum decided to go first in recounting his afternoon activities. He had participated in the canoeing this morning and had been planning to join us in the scuba diving but as he sat eating his lunch Douglas turned up and asked him to help him out with a problem he was having. He reluctantly agreed after Douglas apologised for intruding but he didn't know who else to ask. Still wearing his wetsuit he followed Douglas across the courtyard and to a side entrance in the castle, down a steep stone staircase and through an access controlled steel door. Once inside motion sensors activated the lights revealing a brand new gymnasium, not stopping, Douglas led the way across the room to the changing and shower areas. Callum was getting increasingly curious because the place looked a cross between the University's gym and staff room. Douglas picked up on Callum's expressions and explained that the gym and shower facilities had only just been completed and he'd had no time to test them out before the students had arrived. From tomorrow it must be made available to the students otherwise his neck will be on the block for failing to keep to agreed time tables, he wondered if Callum would object to testing out not only the shower facilities but also the gym equipment, in return he would be offered a bonus in his pay packet for having worked through the afternoon and given up his leisure time. Callum thought for a moment then looked down at his wetsuit commenting about the suitability of his clothing. Oh don't worry about that, just take it off, no one has access to this area apart from you and me so you won't be spied on, ok? Now if you'll excuse me for a minute I just need to turn on the power to the shower area, without further ado he disappeared through a "staff only" door. Moments later he heard electric humming from the shower area and then he reappeared carrying what looked like a big black tool bag. Deciding Douglas was serious Callum had no option but to remove the wetsuit, after a couple of minutes spent struggling out of it he finally stood there stark naked, using his hands to cover his modesty. Oh come now Douglas laughed, no need for that, I've seen it all before and you'll need both hands to use the gym equipment so let's get started.

The next hour or so was spent in the gym trying out each piece of equipment, the fact that he was naked was quickly forgotten as Douglas made no further reference to it and instead seemed more concerned that the equipment was working correctly. After each piece was fully tested Douglas ticked it off the list on his clipboard and gestured which piece was nest to be tried. By the time the last equipment was finished with Callum was exhausted, panting and covered from head to toe in sweat. Right then, time to test the showers! Douglas declared. Only too glad to comply Callum followed him to the shower area, stepped under the steaming hot water and proceeded to wash the sweat and grime away. While he showered Douglas was busy in the cubicle next to him preparing what appeared to be a douching tube complete with metal butt plug. As Callum stepped out of the shower and started to towel himself dry he was asked to step into the cubicle with Douglas and bend over holding his knees. He asked if this was really necessary, yes came the answer, every piece of equipment must be tested in case a student should use it and find it faulty. Shrugging his shoulders Callum did as he was bid and bent over holding his knees, waiting for the inevitable. He didn't have to wait long, soon enough he felt greasy fingers explore his anus lubricating his ring before pushing just inside a little. Then the cold metal tip of the plug touched his ring making him clench in response before relaxing and allowing the plug's intrusion. He clamped shut on the metal shaft as the luke warm water started to pour into his rectum. Before long his stomach started to cramp and he indicated to Douglas he needed to evacuate the water, as the plug was sharply pulled out he dived for the nearby toilets and let the water and faeces explode down the pan. This process was repeated several times until Douglas was satisfied that the douching tube had worked satisfactorily and Callum was thoroughly cleaned out. Assuming that he was no longer required Callum walked over to his wetsuit and picked it up. Um we haven't quite finished Douglas called out. Oh? Callum asked. There was just one more piece of equipment to be tested he was informed and it was really important that it was thoroughly put through its paces. Um sounded ominous he thought, without saying a word he put the wetsuit down and rejoined Douglas.

Douglas led the way over to the "staff only" door and gestured for Callum to follow, on the other side of the door was a corridor with several other doors along each side. Ignoring all of the side doors Douglas marched to the end of the corridor and unlocked a door with a sign "Stretching Chairs" on it. As the lights flickered on he could see six chairs arranged in a circle, at first glance they appeared quite ordinary but on closer inspection it became clear that they were anything but ordinary chairs. The chairs were made of moulded plastic with four legs at each corner, an upright back rest and two arm rests. In addition there appeared to be leather ankle, wrist and chest restraints. Two metal poles descended from the ceiling attaching to the back rest before contacting the floor. The seat was a hollow oval (like a toilet seat) rather than being solid as Callum had expected. It was at this point he became anxious and voiced his concerns to Douglas, in response Douglas did his best to reassure him by asking if at any point had any promises made to him been broken? Had he been caused any injury or harm at all since he's been working for the University? Answering no to each question Callum could see no reason why he should stop trusting Douglas now so he said he was ready to undertake the next test. He was led over to the nearest seat and strapped firmly into place, unable to move panic bubbled close to the surface before being firmly pushed back down again just as a humming noise became audible and the chair started to rise into the air. Looking down he watched Douglas flick a switch on the wall before walking over to his black bag and taking out a tin of Crisco, there was a clatter beneath him and what looked like a trap door was opening and a large machine was rising from underneath. The chair continued to rise until he was nearly touching the ceiling, then just as he was wondering what would happen next he felt his cheeks being parted and cold Crisco being pushed up into his rectum and then smeared around his anus and between his cheeks, his cock started to twitch in response. The chair started to sink stopping as he got chest height with Douglas (who was doing something with the machine situated underneath him) then ever so slowly the chair started to sink again. Something hard and cold touched his anus before pushing up into him, or rather he sank down onto it, there was no chance of resistance due to the Crisco and the motion of the chair, all he could do was adjust his position to make the entry more comfortable. As more of the object entered him he detected that it was slightly tapered forcing his ring to expand more and more, now he understood the meaning of the sign on the door. After a while he stopped sinking, the chair was stationary for about five minutes, before rising again. While the chair was still Douglas asked him if he was okay, Callum answered that he was, good came the reply to that statement. The chair rose just enough for the object to slip out of him, there was a whirring from the machine before the chair sank again. He was ready for the intrusion although this time the object felt somewhat thicker and again it flared wider as he was lowered onto it. Sitting still for five minutes gave his ring sufficient time to adjust to the stretching and by the time he started to rise he barely noticed the intrusion. This procedure was repeated a further six times, each object was thicker than the previous one, other than that routine was the same. After the last object slipped out of his stretched out hole he felt something slip easily inside and move around, it seemed more flexible than the previous objects. He asked Douglas what had just gone up him, laughing in response Douglas said can't you guess? And with that he felt a wriggling movement, Callum guessed it must be fingers he was feeling and sure enough when he said this Douglas agreed. How does it feel? Surprisingly good and how easy the stretching had been he replied. Excellent Douglas exclaimed before pushing his fist past Callum's second ring and up into his bowels, then using his other hand he reached up between Callum's legs and proceeded to wank him off orgasm. Afterwards while he was cleaning himself off in the showers he tackled Douglas on the purpose of the stretching chairs. Despite confirming the obvious use he wouldn't be drawn other than saying all will be revealed shortly. The conversation was clearly over and Callum was allowed to rejoin the scuba diving group.

"There you have it folks," Callum said, "that was my eventful afternoon!"

Well, we sat there in silence sipping our wine for a couple of minutes taking it all in before agreeing that it had been eventful. Casually looking round the group I noticed more than one trouser tent pole. I volunteered to go next with the telling of my encounter with Ross this afternoon. By the time that I had finished we definitely suspected something was going on.

1...678910...14