Summer Camp for Naughty Husbands Ch. 03

Story Info
Steve learns to pleasure.
1.6k words
4.22
10.2k
8

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/24/2023
Created 09/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Second day started with a change of venue. The sissy men were put together as were each of the sub-groups that came to the camp. Steve and John Luc met for breakfast and then set out on the trail for a hike. Steve is in his outfit from yesterday he has one new challenge to master. High heels on uneven ground. After the initial wobbles, he gets into a rhythm and masters the walk.

"Outstanding, Steve!' John Luc yells robustly.

"Thank you, I may get this sissy thing mastered after all!"

"Our next task is to be sexually skilled to your master Nicole -- and her mother. We will have Janet help us with this part of the training. You should focus on making her as sexually satisfied as you possibly can. I understand from other campers she can be a bit of a handful!"

"Nicole's mom, really!"

"Yes, we have specific instructions to get you to the point in your training that you can see her for the beautiful woman that she is!"

"You haven't seen her or spent any time around her. You don't understand how mortifying this will be!"

"Humility is something you need to learn. This will teach you that the women of the house are to come before any of your needs!"

Janet came and met up with John Luc and Steve. She is a fit, long-legged blonde, tight leather mini-skirt, and no hose though her legs are well tanned. The first thing she focused on was Steve's posture.

"You need to lower your gaze when you are being spoken to!"

"Yes ma'am!" said Steve.

"Don't ever call me ma'am. You are to always address me as Mistress Janet!"

"Yes Mistress Janet!"

"First off, we are going to have you give me a pedicure and manicure. Do you know how to do this!"

"Yes Mistress Janet!"

"Very well. Let's go find a chair and you can show me!"

They find a chair and move it to the center of the square surrounded by all the camp buildings. The most public place in the camp.

"OK, here are the things to focus on, leg massage, proper attention to the softening of the skin around the nails by placing the foot in a basin with warm water, and careful attention to the shape of the nail. Finally, the proper application of the polish!"

"Very good Mistress Janet"

Steve did the proper job on the feet and was chastised for spending too much time on the leg massage. The pain of his excitement is felt in his chastity cage, and he knows he is taking it too far. The punishment for this error was another round of spanking.

"Not too bad Steve you will be able to do this for your wife, and any guests you may have. I think we will go on to food and drink service and then end the day with how to please a woman. In this case, your wife and your mother-in-law are the two women that you need to be concerned with!"

"Yes, Mistress Janet!"

They moved to the cafeteria and a table had been prepared with a variety of foods. All require a bit more than picking them up and handing them to someone.

"Here we have a small tray and glasses that you will need to serve. Presumably, your wife, mother-in-law as well as friends of hers. You are to do it in the highest heels you have!"

"Yes Mistress Janet!"

Steve took the tray and loaded 3 glasses of fluid to resemble wine or champagne. As he walked to serve Janet, he nearly lost the tray with a wobble when he caught his heel on a floor irregularity. He passed the test that he could do this skill.

Next were three plates of fruit. The fruit was not cut and could easily roll off the plates. Steve was given the added task of bending over at the waist only and giving the other guests a show of his panties. His first three tries didn't go too well, and he dropped the fruit. His punishment was to bend over and touch his toes while being paddled.

The next hour was spent going through a series of awkward food and drinks being served. The remaining task was to provide a sensual massage to Mistress Janet. She gave him specific instructions about what areas to focus on and how to do the massage with maximum pleasure being the goal.

The end of the second day was quickly approaching and Mistress Janet let Steve know that she was nearly done and that there would be a special instructor that he would meet next. She placed a blindfold on him and took him by the hand to the square. She led him up several stairs to a massage table.

"Steve this is the point in the training where you learn to feel your way through the assignment rather than use your eyes. You are to pleasure the woman in front of you. By having your sight removed you will focus only on the parts involved. You will be delivering pleasure to the recipient but not by seeing the facial reactions and usual triggers to your pleasure. Now, here is your trainer. She will give you one of three signals, she will slap you if you are hurting her -- so don't, she will moan if you are on the right track and lastly if you hit any of her triggers she will say yes. Now move up to your trainer I will guide you!"

Mistress Janet took Steve's hand and placed it on the bare leg of the trainer. She took his hand and rubbed the mound between her legs. Then she brought Steve's hand to her shapely breasts. She took her hands and pinched the trainer's breast. She immediately slapped Steve.

"See, there you go. You learned that she doesn't like to have her breast pinched!"

She took his hands and placed one on each inner thigh!"

The trainer moaned with pleasure.

Mistress Janet said she would be nearby, but his goal was to please the trainer and to have her moaning, and yessing, but not slapping him. If he did get another slap, he would have his cage welded shut. The stakes are high.

For the next hour, Steve pleasures the trainer and indeed does provide her with several over-the-top moments. Then he learns the secret to being a good provider of pleasure - communication. He starts asking what feels good and then finds the sweet path to multiple and nonstop over-the-top pleasure for the trainer. He keeps thinking that the voice sounds familiar but can't place the tone.

"Steve, you are about done with this part of the training. You have done very well. Your trainer has given the thumbs up and is satisfied. The next portion of the training will be about denial. You will stay blindfolded, and the tables will be turned. It will be the trainer who will provide you with stimulation. The difference is that you can't fully release. If you do you will have the cage welded shut and that will be your plight for 6 months!"

"Yes, Mistress Janet. I am ready for my challenge!"

"Strip, strip right down to your cage and plug and nothing else. I will guide you to the table and you are to lay there with as little response as possible. Your goal is to serve, not to react!"

The trainer put on a pair of furry gloves and rubbed Steve's body all over as slowly as she could get a reaction from him. Steve knew he was playing with a dangerous outcome if he let his passions build. The trainer took great care to seek every spot on Steve's body that could give him the slightest pleasure. The pace was relentless at times and as slow as could even be noticed by others. Steve was building up a tolerance and while leaking his pre-pleasure mixture he didn't crack.

The hour-long massage was nearly over, and he had passed all the tests. The day could end, and he was the victor. As the clock hit 5:00 the test was over. The trainer gave him a moment to collect his thoughts and reduce the pressure he had built up in the chastity cage.

"OK Steve, you can remove your blindfold. I want to introduce you to the trainers!"

Steve removed the blindfold and the first person he saw was his mother-in-law, Sonya. The second was his wife, Nicole. A crowd had gathered in the square. Steve dropped his head and started to cry in the face of having been the public and family pleasure provider. He wondered who had given him his test.

"Oh my, well this is amazing. I would never have guessed it was either of you. Who gave me my test!"

"I did," said Steve's mother-in-law Sonya. I loved every minute of it!"

"You gave me the best pleasure I have ever had, and I can't wait to get you home to do it again!" said Nicole.

The crowd cheered the whole family. Steve reached for his clothes to get dressed.

"I think I will wear this home. This outfit might be my lucky charm from now on!" he said with a hug for his wife. They walked toward the office to retrieve his bag and a second sissy outfit. Presumably, so he can wear one while the other is being washed.

"Don't forget mom. She needs some pleasure too!"

"Of course, she does. Sonya, I can't wait!"

Your comments will get more content. Now that Steve is home the possibilities of creating pleasure for Sonya and Nicole are unlimited. Both have a large group of close friends who need Steve to be at the top of his game.