Summer Camp for Naughty Husbands Ch. 02

Story Info
Gender transformation to be a better husband.
1.4k words
4.2
11.4k
13

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/24/2023
Created 09/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steve and John Luc went to lunch with the rest of the adult summer campers. This camp is not for the faint of heart, and not for kids. It is based on classic sleepaway camps. To be better around the home and more directed toward his wife, Steve is being reeducated by summer camp staffers. His wife sent him to the camp as a reward, and punishment for not getting on board with her mother staying at their house for a month.

The first meeting took care of the ego right away. Steve, and all the campers, were shaved off any body hair. He was given a bag with highly feminine clothes on the over-the-top sissy level. He put on all of the clothes and a wig. He looked like a woman with an attitude. The afternoon plan was for John Luc to train Steve into being a submissive sissy for the betterment of his life at home. He was to be fully subservient to John Luc as he would be if he were home with Nicole -- and now his mother-in-law. This included never walking in front of John Luc, kneeling before him when performing any task, and dropping his gaze to the floor when John Luc was leaving or entering a room.

The fly-on-the-wall look at the meal was one not to be easily forgotten. The outfits the campers wore to lunch would be close to the Walmart shoppers that occasionally make social media. There were men dressed as women at every table. The difference between a transgender camp and this camp is the size and shapes of the men attending. The campers are not expecting to pass, and are being ridiculed for how they look and act. That is part of the allure of the dressing experience. They know they won't be seen as a woman and receive constant feedback to confirm that. They still love the clothing and the lifestyle.

The fashion show that occurs right after lunch is different from the classic fashion show. This is the first time many of the men have been around other men who dress in clothes that they themselves wear at home. Steve is midway through the pack and is very nervous about his turn down the catwalk. Some of the men are very enthusiastic about the experience and yell, whistle, and call out names to the men on the walk of shame.

It's Steve's turn and he nails it. He is the best of the best. As close to a woman as you could be with only the clothes he put on before lunch. He is pretty. Most of the other guys are just dressed in nice clothes but could never pass. Some go so far as to refuse to have their beards shaved. There is just something about seeing a man that can pull off the feminine look that is so sexy and Steve has accomplished that goal with ease. The final exercise for the lunch show is to bend over and have the headmaster or mistress deliver a swat on the ass to each camper. The jeers and cheers for this are over the top and create an atmosphere of shame and yet camaraderie not found elsewhere.

The campers start to leave with their mentors. Steve and John Luc head toward a building a short hike above the main gathering areas. It is a cabin fitted for the training of misbehaved husbands. The outside looks like any other cabin in the woods. However, inside there are strange new contraptions around the walls and in the middle of the room. There is a table that looks like any dinner table in any home. It is set up like a meal will be served soon.

"Sit here!" says John Luc as he points to the dinner table.

"We just ate, I don't think I can eat another bite. That lunch was filling!" said Steve as he rubbed his belly like a jolly fat man.

"The table is not for eating food. It is for learning how to eat at any table. I will bring out some items and you will tell me how you would eat them. If you get the answer right, we will continue. If you get it wrong, you will be laid out across the table and spanked 10 times. Each time you get an answer wrong ten spanks will be added. Do your best. Your wife had some very specific requests and I hope you miss all of these!" said John Luc with a devilish grin.

John Luc brought out a covered dish. He set it down on the table and told Steve to uncover it and show how he would eat it. The dish is a simple piece of chicken.

"I get it, she wants you to teach me how to eat this so that I don't embarrass her the next time we go to dinner with her boss!"

"I don't know the reason, I do know how to eat when I am out at a nice restaurant, with a woman who is well dressed. I hope you do!"

Steve picks up the chicken with his fingers using an exaggerated fanciful movement with his hands!"

"Sorry buddy. The proper way to eat chicken is with a knife and fork. You keep the oils off your hands which might transfer to her dress. Stand up, lay across the table!"

Steve did as he was told, and he was face down across the table. The first whack of the paddle was shocking. The sound of the second came quickly and before the tenth swat, Steve was crying and begging for relief from the torture.

For the rest of the questions, he scored a 50% success rate. The point about how he ate was made. Steve understood the importance of eating like a well-groomed person when dining with well-groomed people. By the tenth food item, Steve had wised up. He gave answers that were spot on, well thought out, and satisfied John Luc.

"I see I made an impression on you. Let's move to less public skills and we will work with serving food to your wife, her friends, or any other guest in your house!"

This training consisted of being a sissy maid. Honoring the presence of his wife, as well as the guest, as though they are in a station well above his, he bows, curtsies, and is fully subservient.

Steve improved his accuracy to 80%. The 20% he missed was starting to take its toll on his flesh. Like the rings on a tree, the outline of each stroke could be seen, and the welts were shining bright red.

The first day ended with Steve having a shower and then a scarf check of his body hair. Worried that he would have more spanks, he made sure that he had no body hair to catch the scarf. He passed. The outfit for the evening turned out to be a soft flannel that would protect his sensitive skin from further injury in the sheets. He was done for the day.

"Nicole, Steve said into the phone with a sheepish tone, I think that for me to get the full understanding I will need to stay here for a few more days. I need to learn some new skills and I think I will be able to become an asset for you rather than a drain!"

"No problem, I hope that John Luc will return you to me a fully functioning member of this home and you will understand your place here. Have a good night and let me know when you are planning on returning. By the way, when you return you will be my mom's sissy and maid while she is here. She knows where you are and is getting ready with some very specific tasks for you to accomplish!" Nicole said with a directness not usually heard by Steve.

Steve returned to the dorm to face all the campers. Since he won the catwalk this afternoon, he was looked at with more value than before. The campers kept coming up to him and treating him like he was the belle of the ball. He laid out his clothes on the chair to keep them as unwrinkled as possible. A trip to the bathroom and he is quickly reminded he has an anal plug in and a cage on. No Key for the cage. He settles in to accept his punishment and just cleans his face and brushes his teeth. The cage should keep him under control for the evening. The plug is just another humiliation.

He sorted out his bunk and had to listen to his bunkmate tell him of his day being a foot slave. Steve thought how lucky he was not to be told to do that sort of thing and asked to be left alone so he could get to sleep.