Summer Camp is for the Guys

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't notice them until they were right up upon us. I was alerted by their laughing, and looked up to see two naked men coming around the corner of the cabin. They walked directly towards us, both stark naked as well. I didn't recognize them, but I'll admit, it was hard to focus as I was pounded from behind. They didn't say anything to me either, instead, they both walked up, took their cocks in their hand, and brought them to my face. My mind told me to protest. To say that I didn't know them. I wouldn't do that. I was straight. I wasn't interested. However my body just opened my mouth.

One pushed his cock into my mouth while the other waited patiently. I had no idea what I was doing. I had never sucked a cock before. Well, I suppose thats not true. I had not before today, but the number in my mouth was growing at an incredible rate already. I closed my eyes and tried to do what I had enjoyed girlfriends before doing. Use my tongue on the back of the head... gentle pressure... though again, the thrusting from behind me kept my mind swimming and my body moving. I must have been doing something right because he groaned loudly and called me a cocksucker. Again my mind said that was bullshit, but my body was proving otherwise.

I tried to keep going but it was clear that they wanted more than I was providing and he held my head as he thrust into my mouth. I kept the seal tight and my eyes closed as I was now being used from both ends. I felt my hand being pulled and I almost lost balance as the second guy took my hand from the window sill and placed it on his cock. I didn't hesitate and stroked him. For a moment, I was glad he had come in second place. His cock was much longer and I didn't think I could take it in my mouth. The cock pushing towards my throat was thick, but shorter. And it was pouring precum deep as well. His pace began to quicken, and his grunts became more guttural. I somehow knew exactly what was coming next.

He held my head with the flat of his palms and pulled back. I opened my eyes to see his cock so close, wet, and still. Still only for a moment before it throbbed and unloaded into my face. I shut my eyes as quickly as I could as I felt the warm sensation grow all over my face. I breathed hard with my mouth open, trying to catch my breath, but catching much more. The salty taste was much more intense than before. I didn't have long to ponder it though, as the second guest took my head in hand and brought me to his groin. My body acted far before my brain could comprehend and I found myself lifting his cock in my hand and licking up the length of it. Was I really doing this?

The answer was clearly yes as I took his head into my mouth. Sucking softly on the head and using my tongue in a way girlfriends of the past had done to me. "He's an eager cocksucker" one of them commented. I wasn't sure which one had made the comment, but at that point I didn't care. It was clear I was. I began to bob my head in my new found hobby, trying to remember every encounter I had had from the other side. Trying to remember the things that had set me off in the past. I was lost in it, but brought back to reality as a sensation stopped. Jake wasn't fucking me anymore. In fact he wasn't even inside me. Then I felt and heard it at the same time. Jake was making a ridiculous noise, and cumming all over my ass. I could feel it splashing and hitting each cheek, but my eyes were closed and my mouth focused on my task.

There were a slew of 'fuck', 'oh fuck' and other variations of the word as I continued. I don't know how long it lasted, but I got more excited with each exclamation. It was turning me on so much to know that I was pleasing someone in this way. I had made every girlfriend I had ever been with cum, but some of them proved to be a truly difficult puzzle. They provided little feedback or were apprehensive about the process. With this stranger I suppose I just knew what to do, as it was what I had wanted. With the most intense 'fuck' yet, he grabbed my head and unloaded. I wasn't prepared for something like that, although I don't know how I could have.

I choked a bit. The fluid hot and forceful into my throat I coughed on his cock as he just held me in place. I could have done without this bit, but I don't think I really had a choice. Once he let go of me I coughed a bit more, letting a bit of his cum hit the deck below me and breathing hard to regain the air in my lungs. I almost collapsed on the window frame, but I felt Jake behind me holding me up and preventing me from crashing headfirst outside. I slowly stood up, wiping away some of the mess that had been presented to my face, trying to get vision in both eyes. Jake laughed.

"Lets get you down to the lake. You can clean up there. And I'm sure the other guys will want to meet you as well. The way you performed... you're going to be popular this summer"

12