Summer Camp Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Ten

With heavy apprehension, Bryan drove up the path with Keionna in the truck.

"What do you think they are going to say?" Keionna was quite nervous. She had dressed very conservatively. Bryan thought it a bit absurd as his parents had seen everything last night, but then he wasn't showing a lot of skin himself.

Bewildered, he had been kicked out of the house early this morning by a very cheerful mother. She said she was going to be busy making a nice lunch and didn't want him around. With a light kiss on the cheek and a pat on the butt, she had sent him out to his kayak and strict instructions to not come back until lunchtime, and with Keionna. Of his father, there was no sign.

Hand in hand, the two young people staggered to the door. Alicia met them at the door with a bright smile and a warm hug for each of them.

"Your father and I had a long talk last night. And to answer you most pressing question, No we are not angry with you." Looking directly at Keionna, "either of you." She pulled Keionna in for another warm hug.

"Now for a nice family luncheon. JOE!" She called down the hallway. "Lunch is ready!"

It was a light meal, two types of summer salads, some fresh bread, a platter of fruit, cheese, and a yogurt parfait. Joe opened a bottle of white wine and poured four glasses. The adults kept the topics light and chatted about simple things. They asked Keionna about her schooling, her impression of America, her plans for fall. They talked about their ideas for the lake property, shared some of the family history that had not come out during the holiday weekend. They made a point of putting the younger people at ease.

Bryan noticed that his mom would touch both he and Keionna repeatedly. She would lay hand on a arm for emphasis, or brush a shoulder as she fetched things from the kitchen. Nothing awkward, but a lot more touchy feely then he usually saw her. For his part, Joe too was more affectionate towards the young couple as well as his wife.

Alicia cleared the dishes, insisting on doing it alone. While she put things away in the kitchen, Joe opened another bottle of wine, pouring full glasses for all four members again.

Alicia returned to her seat and took one of Bryan's hands in hers, and Keionna's hand in the other. She smiled warmly at them both.

"A toast to love and family." Joe raised his glass, and they others followed suit. Alicia put her glass down and took Keionna's hand in hers again.

"Keionna we want to formally welcome you to our family. I know we have done that before, and after last weekend with the whole clan here, you have definitely earned a right to be called family." She smiled warmly as tears formed in Keionna's eyes.

"Bryan has by now told you some of his personal history. He had a very bad time a year ago. I suspect that you know more about that then his father and I do. I want you to know how happy we are that Bryan got to know you."

Bryan and Keionna sat mutely, staring at his parents. Where was this conversation going? Why weren't his parents mad? What was going on?

"You're wondering what is going on," stated Joe matter-of-factly.

Bryan and Keionna could only nod silently. They had been living in a state of dread since they got caught spying on Bryan's parents the previous evening, first for catching his parents in flagrante delicto, and second for being engaged in obvious sexual activity themselves.

"You are both healthy young adults. That you would find each other desirable is no surprise, and actually, a relief, given the trauma Bryan went through. We believe that the two of you are smart enough to act with discretion." The young couple nodded solemnly. "You demonstrated yourselves to be very reliable and mature this past weekend with the raging clan children around. So, as far as your interpersonal relationship, well, your mother and I have decided to make no judgment. Other than to repeat, Keionna we are very happy to have you around." Keionna blushed prettily at this, and ducked her head. Bryan was still quite confused.

Alicia went on. "As for the other sights and sounds you witnessed last night." Here she paused for a while. Taking a deep breath, "Your father and I are not upset that you witnessed that." Bryan looked at his mother in shock. If she only knew how much he had witnessed this summer already. Alicia coughed politely, "Obviously we are still very much in love, and as you know, love likes to show itself in very demonstrative ways.

"Bryan, we have always been upfront and frank with you about sex. Not just the physical act, but the emotions and commitments that accompany love and sex." Alicia looked to Joe for support.

"See, son, we just can't be upset that you saw us sharing our love for each other. I know you had a very bad experience with, uh, whats-her-name. And now that you are involved with Keionna, in a very happy relationship. Well, your mother and I..."

Both elder Andrews' looked at each other helplessly.

"You want me to know what good love and sex look like," Bryan stated wryly.

"Uh, not show you so much as intentionally, but since you saw..." Alicia mumbled. She was embarrassed to realize that their talk of sex had begun to arouse her. She felt her nipples hardening. Seeing Joe shift awkwardly in his chair, she suspected he was having similar thoughts.

"Mr. and Mrs. Andrews, I am sorry, I am not sure I understand all this. If my grandmum and pappy had caught me with Bryan like, uh, like last night, I..." Her eyes glistened suddenly with unshed tears. "I am so ashamed."

"Keionna," Alicia stood and put both arms around the girls shoulders. "No, no shame. Please no shame. You saw Joe and I sharing our love. Graphically."

"Understatement!" pointed out Joe.

"Okay, but still, its natural. You're an adult. I assume you know how things work?" she teasingly inquired, guessing full well that Keionna was no stranger to sex.

"Uh, Mom," complained Bryan.

"Son, we are going to continue to be frank and honest. Yes, your father and I were engaged in sexual activity last night on the beach. But, we were not so blind as to fail to notice your own state of dress, or undress! I would say!" Alicia arched an eyebrow at her son.

Continuing her diatribe, "Spying on your parent's lovemaking is one thing. Yet imagine our astonishment to discover you and your lady friend, NAKED in the lake. So," she paused to calm herself down. "We are not angry about you seeing us, nor," cough, "are we upset with discovering you both, uh..."

"Stark raving nakid!" Joe burst out. All smiles, he quickly reassured everyone that it was okay.

"Our main goal this afternoon was to let you both know that, after we got past the double shock and excitement of last night. Your mother and I felt that we are all healthy adults here, and well, we can recognize that. Not make a big issue out of our sex lives, whoever that may be, and continue on as a family."

Everyone nodded in agreement.

"Well, now that that has been settled, Bryan you and I are going fishing." Joe announced as he stood from the table.

Alicia leaned into Keionna, whispering sotto voce, "That is his response to everything." Mimicking her husband, "Let's go fishing!"

"I heard that!" Joe called from the porch, "Move it Bryan, I mean now, Boy!"

"It's okay; I won't hurt your dear girl." Alicia shoed Bryan out the door. "Besides this can give us some time to get to know each other better, if that's okay with you my dear." She took Keionna's shoulders in her hands. She gently brushed a tear forming in Keionna's eye. Hugging her tightly to her, Alicia wanted to reassure the Irish beauty.

What she wasn't prepared for was the wonderful feeling of the younger woman's bosom pressing against hers. As she held the embrace, she felt her nipples distending with arousal. A slow fire was building in her belly. What could that be about?!

To hide her embarrassment, she took Keionna's hand, exclaiming, "My solution to everything is to go shopping!"

Laughing merrily, the two women went arm in arm to the car. Alicia was an expert on the local artists' shops, specialty clothing boutiques, and unique offerings the lake culture had to provide. She thoroughly enjoyed showing Keionna her favorite bargain spots. Keionna was a wonderful shopping companion. They walked through jewelry shops, pottery shops, knick-knack boutiques, shoe stores, and endless dress stores. Most of their time was just spent window-shopping. Neither female was out to find anything in particular, the shopping just provided a great excuse to talk and gossip.

Alicia worked hard to put Keionna at ease. She could tell that the girl was a bit unsettled about the previous evening. She soon had Keionna laughing at her quips, sharing knowing comments on men. She sensed that they would have been friends even without Keionna's relationship to her son.

As the afternoon progressed, Alicia found herself taking close stock of Keionna's appearance. She had appreciated the Irish woman's beauty the first time they had met. As a mother, she was not at all surprised at Bryan's attraction. Yet what made Keionna even more alluring was how she did not use her looks to put other women down, or earn special treatment from men.

"Keionna, do you dance?" Alicia asked, as they sat trying on sandals.

"Yes, I took Irish dancing for many years. You Americans call it Riverdancing." Keionna smiled. "I preferred ballet myself, but there wasn't a school for that in our small town."

"I've been admiring your grace all afternoon. Those strappy sandals would show your legs off quite nicely with a short skirt." Alicia insisted on buying the sandals. She then insisted they find the right skirt to go with them.

It was three stores later that they found several possibilities. Keionna was glowing with the pleasure of having an older lady help her clothes shop. After finding several flirty skirts, Alicia sent her off to the dressing room to try them on. Of course, Keionna would have to put the sandals on so that they could see the full effect.

After the third outfit change, Keionna took Alicia's hand, "The changing room has a bench and isn't terribly small. Why don't you just sit in there with me, so I don't have to come in and out all the time?"

"Uh, my dear, let me give you some privacy..." Alicia stammered.

"Mrs. Andrews, we don't have that much to hide anymore from each other. Besides, you have those skirts you wanted to try on. This way we could save time and still show off our outfits for each other."

Alicia reluctantly let the young maid draw her into the changing room. Keionna had picked the one farthest to the back and it did have some extra room. Once inside, Keionna quickly undid the straps to the sandals, and then unzipped the skirt. Dropping it to the floor, Alicia was confronted with Keionna's briefs. They were a white lacy pair cut in the boyfriend style. Keionna's bush was clearly visible through the lace.

Alicia felt her heart pick up the pace. She turned slightly so as to not be caught looking, and kicked her shoes off. Trying to match her shopping mate's nonchalance, she undid her jeans and slid them off her hips. That's when she realized her mistake. She was wearing one of her skimpiest thongs. It was really a small triangle of fabric in front joined by thin ribbons around her waist and down her crack. It was a brilliant pink.

"Oh, how wonderful!" exclaimed Keionna. "What awesome knickers!"

Confused by the term, Alicia shook her head in question.

"Oh, uh, your panties, Mrs. Andrews. Their delightful." Keionna was pulling the next selection over her thighs. Wiggling a little to get them over her hips.

"Ah, yes, they, um help when you have on a tight skirt to avoid, um, you know panty lines." Alicia grabbed the first skirt on her pile and stepped into them. They were a brown corduroy fabric.

"Tada!" Keionna announced as she stood up from strapping the sandals on. This skirt was a black mini out of a leather type fabric. It fit her bottom quite well. As she twirled for Alicia, the slight heel to the sandals put all the right curves in her lovely legs.

"My goodness, Bryan will never take his eyes off your legs."

"Oh, too much do you think?" Keionna looked concerned that maybe it was too much leg showing.

Laughing, Alicia quickly assured her that it was perfect and that it was a good thing. Looking at her own brown skirt in the mirror, she replied, "This on the other hand is a bad idea."

"Sorry, mum, but I would have to agree. That is perfectly awful." Keionna picked up a flowered pattern skirt, knee-length with kick pleats. "This seems to suit you more, mum."

"Mum?" Alicia asked as she slid the horrid corduroy skirt off and reached for the flowered skirt.

"Oh, I'm sorry; it's a term of endearment for one's mother, or aunt. I, well..." Keionna stammered in return. She had doffed the black mini without removing the sandals this time.

"My dear, that's wonderful." Alicia couldn't help but pull Keionna into a tight embrace. "I am so happy we get along. I..." She was astonished to find tears on her cheeks. Keionna was returning her embrace just as fiercely.

"Oh, Mum, I was so worried that we had ruined everything last night." She clung to the elder woman, tears forming in her eyes as well.

The two women stood there in their panties and blouses, holding onto each other. Finally, Keionna wiped her eyes and leaned back some.

"Bryan told me about that girlfriend he had. She did such awful things to him; I was worried he wouldn't want to try again. And then last night happened, and I was sure your would be so mad at us, and..." A fresh set of tears welled up in her green eyes. Alicia gently wiped them from her face, in a gesture vividly similar to Bryan's.

"My dear, dear, Keionna. You have been a blessing to Bryan. You brought our old boy back from the hurt and pain. I haven't seen him this happy in forever." Alicia pulled Keionna into another tight embrace. Gently swaying in each other's arms, she became aware once more of Keionna's lovely attributes. The young woman's breasts were fairly squashed against hers in a lovely warm way. In the mirror behind the girl, she could see her delightful, pert ass reflected. Wanting to avoid further embarrassment Alicia released her embraced and leaned in to kiss Keionna's cheek. At least that is where she was aiming.

Evidently, Keionna had the same idea, to kiss her cheek, yet they missed each other. That is to say, they missed the cheek and landed fully upon each other's pursed lips. A slight zap of electricity leapt between them as their soft lips met.

Eyes flew open as they looked deep into each other's gaze, yet they held the kiss a little longer than expected.

A small "Oh!" escaped Alicia's lips. They still held each other. "Oh my." Not really wanting to let go of this Madonna from Ireland, Alicia slowly stepped back from Keionna. She was intrigued by the warm, curious look she was getting from Keionna. The girl let her hands slide down her arms to take the older woman's slender hands in hers. They stood there transfixed.

"May I, May I try that again?" Keionna whispered. Unsure of her motives, Alicia numbly nodded her assent. The girl stepped forward and lightly kissed her on the mouth again. This kiss lasted longer than the first, by a heartbeat or two.

"Thank you Mrs. Andrews. Thank you for believing in Bryan and me."

"Well," Alicia uttered breathlessly, "we can do away with this 'Mrs. Andrews' stuff right now. After last night, and, uh this." She paused to catch her breath. "You may call me Alicia, or Mum all you want." Smiling beatifically at the girl, "Now let's see those other skirts!"

In the end, they decided on the black mini and the flowered kick pleats. Pleased with their purchases, they headed out of the store. Alicia led the way to an ice cream stand and insisted on two ice cream cones to celebrate their purchases. Nothing more was said or done about their kiss, yet a change settled into their relationship. Sensing there was some other connection between them, yet neither wanting to push their new boundaries, the two girls laughed and teased over their frozen treats like a couple of young high school girls.

Keionna felt a strange closeness to the older woman. She had lost her own mother years ago. While she had many girl friends her own age, she did not have a close relationship with older women. Her great-grandmum was a wonderful person, and very dear to her heart, but she was of course a great-grandmum! Alicia was different, so warm and caring. She seemed definitely interested in Keionna.

Walking back to the car arm in arm, other tourists took them for a charming mother/daughter team out for a shopping trip. When they got to the car, they put their purchases in the back seat.

Sitting behind the wheel, Alicia turned to Keionna, "That was wonderful fun. Did you enjoy yourself?" For an answer, Keionna leaned in and kissed Alicia again.

"Very much, mum," escaped a husky whisper.

Alicia found herself kissing the young woman in return. She wondered at the feel of her young feminine lips against hers. She thought Joe was a wonderful kisser, soft and gentle most of the time, yet quite demanding and hard when required. Yet in comparison, there was always something male about his mouth that was a deep contrast to the touch of this sensual young Irish redhead.

Holding Keionna's hand, "Well," she stammered, "we should go see how the boys made out on their fishing expedition. Eh?" Putting the car in gear, she pulled out of the lot. She couldn't resist keeping a hand on Keionna's thigh as they drove through the countryside. Keionna gently ran her fingers up and down Alicia's arm as they discussed dinner plans in case the men failed to bring home any fish.

Pulling into the drive by the cabin, Alicia parked the car by the pole barn. Shutting off the engine, she turned to Keionna. Encouraged by the hungry look in her eyes, she pulled the young woman's face to hers and pressed their lips together. This was not a simple chaste kiss, nor a playful kiss. Lust, hunger, desire filled the mouths of both women. Tentatively, Alicia parted her lips. In response, Keionna dabbled the tip of her tongue against Alicia's. The kiss blossomed into a full French kiss, each deeply probing the others mouth.

Alicia ran a hand over Keionna's shoulders pulling her to her. Pausing, the two leaned their heads together gasping for breath. Where is this going? Alicia wondered. First, she was flashing her son, now she was making out with his girlfriend? What else could this summer bring?

"Shall we go inside and see if the boys are back?" Alicia stared into Keionna's green speckled eyes. Shuddering to control her desire, she smiled.

They walked hand in hand up the walk to the back door. The men were nowhere to be seen.

"It appears we have some time yet before they get back, but let's check just to be sure." Alicia went into the cabin and over the washer/dryer clicked on a cb radio set. "Andrews base calling the Anna Grace."

Joe's voice came over the speaker, "Anna Grace to Andrews base, clear."

"What is your ETA with dinner?"

"Half hour to 45 minutes." Came the response.

"Roger that, Anna Grace. Grilled or poached?" Keionna wrapped her fingers in between Alicia's. She noticed the older woman's breathing increase, causing her chest to rise. Her excitement was evident as her nipples became more pronounced through the fabric of her blouse. Keionna felt her own arousal as her nipples hardened.

"Grilled Andrews Base."

"Roger that. ETA 30 minutes, out." Alicia flicked the off switch and gathered Keionna in her arms. "We have a few minutes to ourselves it seems." Pause, "So, this," pointing her herself and Keionna, "hasn't changed anything with Bryan? I would hate him to lose you."