All Comments on 'Summer Camp Pt. 04'

by Blackrock7

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
laszloka30laszloka30over 11 years ago
part 5

hello.i hope its gonna be a part 5.thx.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great story

I hope there will be more chapters to this story. It's been too good to stop!!

Codger8242Codger8242over 11 years ago
... INCREDIBLE!!

I am so pleased that you returned and did another chapter ... what a GREAT storyline ... no need to stop now ... what happens when Joe cums for the weekend ... some delightful four-somes ...

What do the kids do at college ... and when his parents cum to visit at college ...

Please add some more GREAT writing!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
WONDERFUL!!!!!!

Thanks for the fourth chapter of this super story. Great job!!!!! Hopefully more chapters are planned.

dreaming_dailydreaming_dailyover 11 years ago
this just (s)creams for more

Thankyou for a greataddition to the series. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Uncle?

Great story, indeed, but at chapter 12 the uncle's name switched from Thom to Cormac. Am I missing something or is it just one of those things that happens with a two year gap?

Chaser56Chaser56over 11 years ago
I Love this Story!

Mate, this story is very good, it captures your imagination and then keeps your attention all through out the story. This story needs at least one more chapter (if not more) or you're going to have a lot of readers who will be very disappointed. Well done and Keep on Writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Magnificent

I happened upon your stories today and I read with great interest the whole set. I do hope that you continue to write more soon about any continued adventures.

rightbankrightbankover 10 years ago
"other needs" have nothing

to do with this story!! You took a great story and turned it into a what if!

Woulda, coulda, shoulda!

rightbankrightbankover 10 years ago
wtf does "summer camp" have to do with

their cabin that has been in the family for several generations? what does incest have to do with the relationship between a college sophomore and an Irish lass working for her unka? Totally Messed UP!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
What?

Aren't you gonna finish it? Where you left it begs more.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good Story

The story is really well written and believable which makes it even better. You need a good editor as the typos and other small errors detract from the overall story. A final chapter which involves Joe would provide a great finish. I'd give you 5 stars for your work..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous