Summer Camp Sisterhood Pt. 02

Story Info
Jan meets her fellow campers as she becomes an adult.
5.2k words
4.73
16.5k
13

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/22/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Summer Camp Sisterhood, Part 2

Copyright 2012, 2020 Lisa Summers

(All characters are 18 or older at the time of any sexual activity.)

I awoke to the sensation of warm, soft somethings stroking deliciously down my back.

"Hi, baby," Amy whispered. She was busy caressing and massaging my naked back, her finger tips running up and down my skin, sensual delight that made me shiver.

"That feels nice," I sighed. "What time is it," I asked, sleepily.

"Umm, I think about 4 AM," she said.

"Do we have to get up now?" I asked.

Amy giggled. "Not for the camp," she said. I turned over, facing her, our naked bodies almost hidden under the shared top sheet of her tiny bed. My eyes were drawn to the outline of her breasts, so much larger than mine.

"I loved what we did," I whispered, shyly.

"Me, too," Amy said. "Would you like to do some more?" Her eyes sparkled in the light of her clock.

"Oh yes," I squealed, pleased that she liked me enough to want to do it again. Amy took me into her arms, her body warm on mine -- oh, such a lovely feeling -- and kissed me lovingly, my body slowly responding to her familiar attentions. I could feel both her nipples and mine respond to our gentle embrace, stiffening and sensitive to touch. Each brush of her breasts against my nipples sent shocks through me, eventually to spark off in my small clitoris, excited and swelling.

I could feel my pussy wetting, and the now-familiar eager itching that followed. Amy slowly pulled her lips from mine, and I mewed in disappointment.

"No, don't stop," I whined sleepily. "I love your kisses so..."

"And you'll love my kisses again...elsewhere on your sweet, little body," she whispered, as she kissed my cheeks, then my throat, leaving each much too soon, but delighting a new part of my body when she did. I was entranced by her kisses to my body, but mystified as to her final goal -- weren't kisses meant for lips? I was soon to find out that, essentially, I was correct.

Being the sweet, innocent girl that I am (or was), I demurred from asking Amy what she was up to, but rather laid back and concentrated on savoring the sensation of feeling her warm, moist mouth and her exciting tongue, on these parts of my body.

Amy continued down my body, kissing me on my breasts, and thrillingly, on my nipples, exclaiming as she did over their beauty. I blushed to hear her say such complimentary things, the excitement of her physical touch rivaling the sweetness of her compliments.

"Such sweet, plump little breasts you have, darling. Your soft little pillows are perfect in my mouth and under my tongue right now, I can't imagine how wonderful you shall be as a grown lover." Her words were an intoxicating liquor, and I squirmed, the heat and excitement in my clitoris nearly unbearable.

Amy's mouth teased my stomach, her kisses the sweetest of touches, her tongue playing with my navel, as I giggled and fell deeper in love with her. "No, no, stop, oh it tickles, please, oh, oh yes, I love it," I laughed, my fingers playing with her long hair.

Everything seemed to fall to silence when she reached my bush. What would she do? What could she do? Certainly, she couldn't kiss me in that part of my body -- she must return to gift my lips with her sweet, warm lips once again, surely.

Instead, she paused, gazing at my little, unkempt bush, and planning any improvements of the future me.

"Such a sweet, little bush you have, sweetness," she said, lightly. Her breath raced through my light blonde curls, tickling me. Then her lips brushed over them, tickling me further. But didn't she know that pussies are dirty?

"Amy, no, please, I must smell...not very nice there," I whispered, so afraid that my dirtiness would disgust her and make her hate me. I couldn't bear that.

"Love, trust me, I promise I'll stop if I smell anything bad," she said. I wasn't really mollified by that, but at least I'd warned her about my pussy. I just hoped that she wouldn't stop loving me because of it.

Amy continued kissing me on my bush, as she softly stroked my labia with her fingers. Then she brought her mouth lower down my body, her lips just above my clitoris. I stiffened a little at that, fear in my mind, but as her fingers stroked me, she blew lightly over my clitoris, and the sweet tension in my pelvis drove all fearful thoughts out of my head.

"Oh god," I said. I heard Amy chuckling lightly.

Then I felt the lightest touch, the tip of her tongue touching me on my inflamed, swollen clitoris for the most infinitesimal portion of time. I might have imagined it, except that she did it again. And again.

And again, over and over, until I was out of my mind with pleasure. Nothing had prepared me for this. My hips thrust up, into her face, my clit and pussy begging for more. I imagine that is what it must be like to be a drug addict -- I couldn't get enough. Fortunately, she had all that I could possibly want, and wanted to give it to me.

I felt Amy's lips fasten over my clit. I shrieked again with pleasure, so loudly that Amy had to clap her hand over my mouth.

"Shut up!" she whispered. She felt me nod -- I couldn't speak from the pleasure - then she went back to delighting my pussy. Her tongue slithered between my pussy lips, a snake of pure ecstasy slipping inside me, filling my hot, wet cavern. I realized that Amy was lapping up the cream from my pussy, and that there was so very much of it. God!

I realized, too, that if there were something bad about my pussy, Amy would have noticed it, and she would have said something. Or thrown up, or something.

"Oh god oh god oh god that's so good," I babbled, my fingers running madly through Amy's hair, as I tried to press her face closer to my spasming clit. "Oh please please please lick my pussy lick my pussy lick lick lick meeeeeeee!"

The pleasure became almost unbearable. Where an instant before I had been pushing her mouth onto my pussy, an instant later I was desperately trying to get her off, or she'd have had to peel me off the ceiling of the rustic cabin. Fortunately, Amy knew instantaneously what I was feeling, and pulled away, as my legs quivered and shook.

She kissed my thighs, calming me down, then decided to pull herself up to my face, with hers inches away. Her lips and cheeks glistened with moisture, and I realized that was from me, and my excitement and pleasure.

"That was from me," I said, pleased with myself, and she smiled.

"Now, lick my face clean," she said. I loved her so much, that it was a pleasure.

Then, it became pleasure. I couldn't believe how delicious the fluid from my hot cunt was, how fragrant the smell, sweet the taste -- it was incredible, really.

Even more, the taste of my pussy on her face, was getting me hot again. And it finally occurred to me that, what Amy had done for me, I could do for her.

"Do you...do you think that, um, I could um, look at you, um, down there?

"That would be lovely," Amy said, with a slight smile on her face. "And do you think, while you're looking at me...there...if you wanted, you could, you know, kiss me there...or something?"

I was elated that she'd given me permission to taste her, and smell her there, and if I somehow could, to bring her some of the pleasure that she'd given to me.

I eagerly mimicked her actions, only minimally understanding the reasons for them. Amy, though, eagerly spread her legs when my face got near her bush, and she took my head in her hands guiding me with fingers, and then, words.

"Lick my labia, my lips," she hissed. "Yeah, up and down, each side, over and over. Lick inside me, eat my cunt, it's wet for you....aaaaahhhh yesssssss...deeper.... feel how silky inside.... taste me, taste my cum....is it good? Yeah, I thought so...you like the taste of pussy, hot, wet and creamy. So do I, now let me show you this..."

With that, she told me to swing my own hips above her face, until we were in the classic '69' position. I was looking down at her red, sopping wet cunt, her creamy fluid nearly gushing out, as she held my pussy inches above her face and mouth.

We both concentrated as best we could, on licking and eating out the pussy we were faced with. Amy's pussy was the most delicious, wonderfully-smelling thing I had ever found, and certainly the most exciting. It was only later that I realized I was eating out her hot cunt after she had spent hours after her shower. With few exceptions, the most exciting and tastiest of the pussies I've eaten have been on girls who spent hours, to even days engaged in hot, sweaty exertion, but who otherwise keep themselves healthy and clean.

Give me a hot chick who's been on a camping trip for a week, and let me at her pussy (and ass hole!)

But I didn't know that then. All I knew was that Amy's cunt was heavenly. I lapped at her dripping cunt, like a woman lost in the desert laps at a ripe peach. It seemed as though I would never lap her dry, periodically, she'd moan, as her hips shook and shivered, but she'd only stop licking my own pussy for a few seconds, to compose herself, then return to eating my own ripe, juicy vagina.

I think that each of us came a dozen times, that late night. We fell asleep at our tasks, as pleasant as they were. When I awoke, my fingers were deep inside Amy's pussy, while I could feel hers between my ass cheeks. I crawled up, my face next to hers, and she greeted me with a warm kiss, and a warning.

"We must never let anyone else know that we're lovers, okay?"

I was old enough to understand that. "Sure," I said. "But if I get a chance, I want to taste your pussy again."

"Always," she said, and kissed me, something I would always love from her. Then we snuggled together, to catch what last few moments of sleep we could before day break.

****

The next day, we showered together, teasing, but not playing.

"There's just not enough time," Amy said. "The other girls will be arriving soon. I think that you'll want to get to know them, they're really wonderful."

"Oh -- do you know them?" I asked, a tiny, tiny nervous knot birthing itself in the pit of my stomach.

"Yes, dear. The camp tends to keep 'veteran' campers together, so that their friendships can grow over the years -- you'll see." I didn't feel reassured. Did Amy have another lover in the group? Amy must have sensed some discomfort on my part, because she made a special point of fussing with my hair, which led to us caressing and hugging, then kissing.

After petting and kissing, then dressing, we joined the few other early arrival campers and their counselors at a hearty breakfast in the cafeteria. I looked at the girls from other cabins to see if I could tell if they, too, had spent an evening similar to mine. They all looked happy, their eyes often darting to their counselor, smiling frequently, perhaps stealing glances at each other, and taking opportunities to casually touch one another.

I couldn't tell for sure, but there did seem to be a closeness and intimacy that was unusual for girls that had just met the day before. It would be interesting to see what happened when all the 'veteran' campers showed up later that morning.

"A penny for your thoughts," Amy whispered in my ear, her fingers brushing back a stray lock of my blonde hair.

"Everyone looks happy," I said. "I suppose they slept well," I said coyly, fishing for her response.

"Yes, I imagine they were very tired by the time they fell asleep," Amy said blandly. "The first day can be very exciting. So many new things..." I looked at her, but her eyes didn't give away anything, only the slight smile at the corners of her mouth. That sweet, sweet mouth....I so wanted to kiss her then, but sighed instead.

"Never mind, sweetie, you're going to love your cabin-mates," she said, patting my hand, her fingers lingering on mine.

"I hope so," I muttered, as I returned to my container of blueberry yogurt, relishing the creamy feel of the yogurt in my mouth, imagining that it was Amy's rich cream.

Later that day, the buses arrived, and I finally met the four veterans in our cabin, when they sauntered, laughing and chatting, off one of the yellow school buses that ferried campers to the main lodge. Amy and I were waiting expectantly, the suspense absolutely killing me.

To my relief, the girls were normal. In my imagination, I thought that they might have been clones of the cheerleaders at my school -- glamorous, snotty, cliquish -- you know, a nerd's worst nightmare. These girls were cute, but none of them was overwhelmingly 'perfect.'

One girl, Lila, was kind of plump. Another two, Sarah and Kyra, wore kind of clunky horn rim glasses. The fourth, Kim, almost looked like a boy -- at first glance, I thought that she was a boy. She certainly couldn't be any kind of romantic threat with Amy, I thought, but there was something intriguing about her nonetheless.

Anyway, I was immensely relieved when the four girls hugged me instead of Amy, as their first response upon seeing Amy and I waiting for them. They chatted excitedly at meeting me, and really made me feel welcome in their group. I was so relieved!

It was only after they had made me feel so comfortable, that they each went to say hello to Amy. Instead of ganging up on her, though, each one would greet her singly, as the others chatted good-naturedly with me, holding my hand. It seemed as though they were trying to initiate me into the camaraderie of their established group, while also showing a special deference and warmth of their return to their informal leader, their counselor.

I had no idea if that was unusual or not at summer camps, but I know that I felt very comfortable and happy with my circumstances. I only wondered if I would ever have a chance to make love with Amy again. After the girls became reacquainted, we all walked back to our cabin, we five science campers, and our counselor. As was the way of the camp, each girl carried her own things.

Since I had already brought my things the day before, I offered to help Kim with a bag. She looked relieved.

"Thanks so much, Jan," she said. She looked rueful. "I always over pack." She and I chatted along the way. It turned out that she was a swimmer, which contributed to her boyish look.

"I like the way you look," I said. I felt a little tingle inside looking at her, so like a boy, with very short cut hair, and muscular shoulders and upper arms and thighs, but knowing that, where it really counts, she was, well, a she.

She touched my upper arm, and smiled. "Yeah, sometimes girls compliment me on the way I look," she said. "Different strokes, huh?" She asked me if I wanted to go swimming with her before dinner.

"I didn't even know there was a pool," I confessed. Kim giggled.

"It sounds like Amy didn't get around to showing you the camp."

"No," I replied, innocently. "And yes, I'd love to go the pool with you. I'm not much of a swimmer, though."

"That's okay, it'll give me somebody to talk to, and comment on my form." I wasn't sure what she meant by that last part, but shrugged. When we got to the cabin, the girls picked out which bunk they wanted, and fortunately they weren't super choosy about which they got. Kim told the girls and Amy, that she and I were going to the pool so that she could swim some laps, and so that we could become acquainted.

"That sounds nice, you two. Just remember, because the camp doesn't start officially until tomorrow, there's no lifeguard on duty down there. There might not be anyone else there, except maybe the girl setting up the pool. We'll just be getting reacquainted while you're gone. These girls have grown so much since last year!" Amy looked like a mother bidding her two daughters farewell for a day at the pool.

Kim and I set off for the pool, with our towels and swimsuits. Kim pointed out things about the camp as we walked. It was very pleasant, and I was becoming more accustomed to my surroundings, and more at ease. In addition, I found that Kim was very sweet. Although she looked like a boy, she was very feminine, and I found it attractive. If only boys could be more like girls, I thought...

When we got to the pool, Kim led me to the locker room. Since it was an all-girl camp, of course there was only one locker area, and it was deserted.

"It seems spooky, being here by ourselves," I commented, my voice echoing off the freshly cleaned lockers.

"Yeah, but at least we're not being dripped on by somebody who just got out of the pool, y'know?" Kim said. "I hate that when I'm in my street clothes, but then I immediately forget what that's like when I'm the wet one." She smiled, a sunny smile that made me grin, too.

"I love your smile, Kim," I said. "It lights up everything." Kim looked surprised, and then began speaking haltingly.

"That's the nicest thing I think I've ever heard anyone say about me, Jan," she said. "That was really sweet, thank you." She hugged me, and I hugged her back, and all the closeness I'd felt with Amy, returned with our hug. I felt no shame about being close to another girl anymore.

And so it was that, when she pulled her face back to look into my eyes, we kissed, softly and gently, expressing all the tenderness of the moment, and excitement and interest in making a new friend, or perhaps more. Kim's lips were soft on mine, and all the thrill that I'd felt kissing Amy, was duplicated with this slim, boyish girl my own age. Physically, Kim was completely different from Amy, but the sisterly love I felt for her was the same that I felt for Amy.

"Oh, Kim," I moaned.

"Yes," she sighed, though she wasn't asking a question, she was affirming what was in my heart.

I felt Kim's hand on my bottom, and I realized that she was caressing me. It felt so wonderful, I didn't want her to stop. My own hand stroked her side, from her armpit to her hips, wide and full, her body responsive to my touch, as mine was to hers.

"Oh...Kim, shouldn't we get ready for the pool. Somebody may wonder what's keeping us..."

"Yes, of course," Kim said, reluctantly. We separated shyly, and sat next to each other on a wooden bench in the middle of the room, the reflected light from the pool water shining through the rafters of the room, creating an undersea atmosphere around us. It was an oddly beautiful setting.

We each stripped off our tee shirt, and bra -- although neither one of us had that much to hide under one, followed by our shorts, until we were just wearing our panties. We kept sneaking looks at each other the whole time, out of simple curiosity, and perhaps, something more. Kim's body was sweet, her chest so attractive to me, so feminine and boy-like at the same time. Her hair was so much shorter than mine, but about the same shade of blonde...she almost seemed like my boy twin, a brother to me, the sister, and Amy our mother...I don't know how to describe how I felt looking at her naked upper body, I just know that it made me want to be close to her, to feel her with me, maybe to let her do things to me...

"I want to watch you put on your swimsuit," Kim said impulsively.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because you're pretty," she said, and then smiled. I couldn't deny that smile.

"Okay," I said. "But then I get to watch you get dressed for your lap swimming." So there!

"Okay," Kim said, sitting herself down on the bench. Her hands were fisted around the front of it on either side of her tanned thighs, as though she were going to immediately leap into the water outside the building on hearing an imaginary whistle.

I turned away from her, feeling suddenly shy, and shimmied my thin panties down off my hips and butt, exposing my ass to her. I heard a soft whistle of appreciation, and frowned over my shoulder disapprovingly. She only laughed. I let the panties fall to the concrete floor as I leaned over to the bench to grab my modest one piece, but Kim teasingly pulled it out of reach.

12