Summer Camp Sisterhood Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Kim!" I exclaimed. "That's not nice. Give it to me."

"Let me see your pussy, first," she said, teasingly.

"No, really," I said, my hand out expectantly, my hip cocked.

"Pussy, or no suit," she said sternly.

"Fine," I said. "See?" I faced her, my legs only slightly spread, she could see my thin labia, and of course, my blonde bush, but not much more.

"Pretty," she said, her eyes avid on me. Then she handed me the suit.

"I was only teasing," she said. "You really are pretty, you know." This last she said so quietly that I barely heard her.

"Thank you," I said, mollified, and a little pleased at the fond compliment.

"And now you can watch me dress, as promised," Kim said. I sat down, and made my plan to pull away her suit, too, when she reached for it, just to teach her a lesson.

Kim stood in front of me, so close that I could smell her sweetness, then slowly slipped her panties halfway down her hips, so that her smooth lower stomach was visible, but nothing else of her pussy, other than just a hint of her clit -- she had a shaved pussy! Then, as though dancing to some internal music, she pirouetted around to show me the top half of her own, pretty butt cheeks, completely exposed, then shimmied the back of her panties down until the cotton fabric was under her lean, but round ass cheeks, saucily swinging her butt at me.

Kim was rewarded with a giggle from me. Then she continued her little dance to complete her revolution, and she slowly slipped the rest of the fabric from her crotch, exposing her little cunny.

"It's so red!" I exclaimed. Her vagina was a deep red, as were her labia, so fat and plump. Her clit was larger than mine, and a deep rose color. I thought that her little cunt was beautiful, much nicer than mine, and told her so.

"Do you think so?" Kim asked, clearly pleased at my praise for her pussy. "I like it," she said.

"Do you want your suit?" I asked her, holding it out slightly, ready to hatch my plan.

"No, I don't think so," Kim said airily. "Let's go," she said, picking up her towel, which I had foolishly neglected to make part of my prank planning.

"What?" I said, open-mouthed, as she continued on to the sunlit doorway out to the pool.

"I've decided that I can do faster times without a swimsuit, and I want to practice that way," she said, as though it were the most normal thing in the world. I looked at her, mouth agape, her little butt quite lovely as she sashayed along in that way that swimmers walk, kind of a pigeon-toed, tip toe walk.

She stopped and turned. "Well, are you coming?"

"Uh, yeah," I said, gathering up my own towel and her unused suit, just in case she might need it. There was no one else at the pool, not even the woman or girl who was supposedly working on it. It was quite large, as it was used for actual swim meets at the camp, and the water was crystal clear. It was ready for the summer season.

Kim lined up at one end of the pool. She turned to me and said, "You're a good swimmer, aren't you?" When I nodded, she responded, "Good," then dove in, immediately stroking away toward the far end. Her body looked so lithe and perfect as it rocked from side to side, her strong arms digging into the water in a perfect rhythm, her legs kicking almost invisibly under the water. So like a mermaid, a little mer-princess, she took on an extra beauty in the water that she might have lacked on the land.

She swam four laps, and then bobbed up at the end of the pool at which she began.

"Come on in," she said, that smile so very beautiful and wide on her face. I smiled back.

"I can't do that," I said.

"You don't have to," she said. "Play with me." I thought about it -- but why did I have my suit on if not to get wet?

"Okay," I said, and eased into the pool, my legs immersing in the surprisingly warm water up to mid thigh, then ducking down completely, my whole body wet now, rivulets of crystalline water raining off my short hair, down my back and front.

"It feels so good," I said, bouncing through the water to Kim, where she floated in the shallow water.

"You feel so good," Kim said, taking me in her arms.

I let her, I wanted her to, I wanted to be in her arms. She kissed me. I kissed her back, our embrace warm and loving as we floated together.

Our legs entangled - I thought - innocently. The next thing I knew, Kim had her pussy, naked and red, pressed against mine in its sheer covering of lycra. I didn't protest, I didn't coyly argue, and I realized I had been wanting something like this somewhere between the moment that Amy's mouth last touched my wet pussy, and the instant I saw Kim for the first time.

Can a woman love two women? Yes, if she avoids calling it love.

Our affection for each other blossomed in that pool, under a warm, early summer blue sky, and I began to miss not possessing her already. She rocked her cunt against mine, sharp spears of pleasure piercing my clit, and I came quickly, readily, easily. My body shaking, voice moaning, teeth biting lightly into her strong swimmer's shoulder.

"Oh Kim, oh Kim, oh Kim," I moaned over and over, as I smelled strawberry on her breath, and coconut in her hair. Our kisses were beauty, and pureness, and even innocence distilled into a perfect atmosphere of oneness, and love.

"Oh Kim, I love you," I breathed. She smiled and kissed me again, then replied, "I love you, too, Jan." So much for avoiding the word. I guess I'm not going to be a perfect heroine in this story.

I felt every touch and caress, as she pulled down my swimsuit there in the pool, my body soon naked against hers. Her heat and passion radiated through the water into me, as we scissored once again, our pussies kissing, as our mouths had, both of us expiring in the little death, then renewed, eager for more, several times.

Her small breasts, hardly different from those of a boy, were perfect, her nipples most definitely those of a girl, exposing her excitement and desire for me. My nipples responded in the same language, and when they kissed each other, we both felt the thrill of eager passion.

As we floated to the pool's edge, Kim suddenly lifted me in those strong, perfect swimmer's arms, and I landed like a hooked fish on the deck, sprawled on my back, my legs splayed apart in the water. Kim bobbed into my vee, spreading my legs farther apart, and took her fill of me, her mouth feasting on my most tender pussy and clitoris, her tongue and lips wreaking immense havoc on any sensibility that I might have accidentally retained.

I crooned with pleasure as she speared me on her tongue and fingers. She slapped her left hand over my mouth. 'Shut up!" she whispered, as I nodded, chastened once again by a lover.

Her tongue and lips attended to my clitoris, ladies-in-waiting unwilling to wait, while her two fingers hooked deep inside me, to rub that spot behind my clitoris, one that I had never suspected of existence, but for which I would now gladly die. She licked and rubbed me to more than one, and less than a dozen sweet orgasms, until I begged her to stop.

"Please, I can't take anymore, I can't breathe! Kiss me, hold me, just...hold me forever." Kim dragged me back into her world, the water, and began that infinite embrace, but sadly gave it up at some point.

"God, we've got to get back," she said. "They're going to be leaving for dinner, and we always eat as a cabin. Let's get dressed and go!" I mourned for the lost opportunity to taste her, and show her all that I'd learned -- perhaps there would be an opportunity later that night..."

We arrived at the door of the cabin some five minutes after the time when we should have left for dinner. "Amy will be so angry!" I whispered to Kim. Oddly, she shrugged. I opened the door, to find the three girls and Amy sitting together on one of the bunk beds. Two of the girls were gazing into each other's eyes, as Amy ran her fingers through the third girl's bangs.

"Well, we wondered when you two would get back," Amy said, her face flushed, and her tee shirt looking somehow odd. It's time to go." We all rushed to accompany her to the cafeteria, enjoying the fine weather and the rustic surroundings, as we walked the quarter-mile to the cafeteria and administration center. At one point, Kim held me back, as the others walked on.

"Did you see?" she asked me.

"See what?" I asked.

"Amy's tee shirt is on backwards, the zippers on Sarah and Lila's shorts were down, and none of them is wearing a bra...that's not how we left them."

I raised my eyebrows in surprise.

###


12