All Comments on 'Summer Camping Ch. 01'

by Turbidus

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Whose errors are these from page 1?

Our campground was the furthest from the river. The ranger had steered us to a beautiful spot. The ground had a gentle slope and if the ground was rocky the thick blanket of pine needles hide the fact. The showers were a couple hundred yards away and it's was half-mile hike to the river, but it was a great spot. We pitched our cheap Sears &Roebuck tents in an open area under the trees.

pine needles hid the fact.

and it was a half-mile hike

cheap Sears & Roebuck

Your mistakes?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
A story I could relate with.

I like your style and the story could be that of any one of your readers, including mine. You fessed up to the errors up front, so I'll not mention those that needed a red pencil. But it totally represents the sexual awakening that most teens must go through on the journey toward adulthood. Maybe I should have given a five, up the ultimate should be saved for the truly best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
wo good

I like this story I hope you keep righting these story s or one like it I think it needs a seven for story line it kep me reading tank you

Squire3Squire3over 9 years ago
Camping

Humor, innocence, and maturity make a good story. Hope there is more to come.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Go on!

Very good and lively description of a fundamental process of exploration and discovery that initiate us as sexual being. A good build-up to a continuation...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTurbidus@Turbidus
1089 Followers
Life got awfully busy for a time. I hope to add a few stories again.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES