All Comments on 'Summer Camping Ch. 02'

by Turbidus

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
Willy0937Willy0937over 9 years ago
Huh?

I thought it was a very nice tale of first love and first time, I however did not like you selection of an end to the saga

Squire3Squire3over 9 years ago
Camping

I did not see that coming.

Thomas DrablézienThomas Drablézienover 9 years ago
Very nicely done

A rare 5* from me :-)

Tom D

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayover 9 years ago
Good Lord!

Someone actually gets it right, you can't shove your fingers into a womans pussy without breaking the hymen! Thank You! I have been bitching about that for a few years now and writers just don't get it even the women writers that should know better.

Over all it was a very good story, a little slow at times but worth the read.

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayover 9 years ago
Checked

Your Bio, your from the midwest that's why you got it right! Midwest too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
5 stars

The first time I have ever rated or commented on a story! Very good :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
First ratting or comment

First time I have bothered rating or commenting on here. Great read, good build up and great descriptions. One of the few times there was not a moment I was rolling my eyes.

TurbidusTurbidusover 9 years agoAuthor
thank you

I appreciate the feedback. I apologize for the typos. I am certainly not an English major but I have a basic grasp of grammar, honest. Mostly, I am appalingly bad at proof-reading my own writing. I "see" what is in my head not what is on the page. Please believe me when I say no one is more irritated with this failing than myself. Your patience is much appreciated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Fantastic

One of the best stories I've read on here. Simply fantastic

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Gifted writer!

You are a very gifted writer---by that I mean you "have a way with words." I kept laughing out loud at your interior monologues. You've got the psychology of the thing exactly right. This kid is me at that age, only I never managed to hit a home run. It's true, as you yourself have said, that there are things that should have been cleaned up in the typing process. But please, don't let that discourage you from writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
wow

this story sound a lot like some thing I did in high school and after I loved this story

it is more real then most storys I hope you wright more like this or with a simmler story line I will grade this a 12 for stortline , carecters realizem and kkepping me stuck to this story and wanting more thank you .

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Well done

A lot of other stories here, the girl starts out much the same, but by the end she's getting double penetrated in every orifice, in public. So I appreciate that you kept the female character's integrity through the whole story. Thanks for writing, and I hope to see more from you.

yowseryowserabout 9 years ago
Good one!

Sweet story! You got me with "if semen actually tasted good we'd never get anything done."

Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I loved it!

One of the best I've read here! It brings back so many memories of the wonderful times my departed wife and I had together. Part of the fun was the sneaking around. Simply could not stop reading it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Too much reterick.

I don't care what time her parents went to bed!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fantastic tale

I love this story. Reminds me of my wife and our first time. Please write more. starfan3880@yahoo.com

Pesario816Pesario816almost 6 years ago
Fantastic

Simply fantastic!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I cried

Jesus this pulled at my heart strings 😭

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTurbidus@Turbidus
Life got awfully busy for a time. I hope to add a few stories again.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES