Summer Ch. 06 Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His fingers trailed through between her lips as he slowly began to stroke her again. She shivered and opened her legs wider to give him access. His head moved slowly lower, leaving a trail of kissed down across chest and onto her stomach.

He lingered at her navel, dipping his tongue teasingly and seductively inside before moving lower still. She held his head as he moved gently between her legs, his hands holding her thighs apart as he kissed and nibbled the soft sensitive skin of her inner thighs.

Her head fell back as his tongue finally found its way between the outer lips of her sex, parting them and slowly stroking upwards. Tasting and lapping at her juices. She cried out and tried to close her legs when he finally found and circled her clitoris with his tongue but he easily held her open. He enclosed her gently and suckled her clitoris into between his lips creating wonderful sensations

Slowly he slid down he body and his tongue replaced his fingers. She cried out as he made her come again. She did not know when he shed his clothes but suddenly she could feel his penis between her legs pressing gently against the entrance to her sex. She was already lubricated from his fingers and his tongue and she easily opened to him when he pressed forward.

She held him to her as he moved gently and slowly inside her. He never spoke, just continued to move until she came and then he pulled out and came on her stomach.

She could feel his semen slowly running off her and soaking into the bed beneath her. He got up and sat on the side of the bed with his back to her, he ran his hand through his thinning salt and pepper hair. She saw the black scars of a miner on his back and shoulders as he sat there.

Slowly he got up and started to pull on his clothes. Jackie watched him in silence. As he tucked his shirt roughly into his trousers he turned to Jackie and smiled crookedly at her.

"Strange how these things happen isn't it?" he said at last. Jackie nodded. He took the corner of the sheet and wiped at the now cold sperm that was smeared across her stomach and matted into her pubic hair; his hand lingered on her skin.

Slowly his hand slipped down between her legs again and he ran his finger inside her. She lay and watched his eyes. "Best time of my life," he said simply. "You are beautiful," he said and she smiled at his gentleness.

"Alan's an idiot, throwing you out". He stood and picked up the now cold mug of tea. "Get yourself dressed and I'll make a fresh cup". Jackie nodded and he was gone, closing the door behind him.

When he returned she was dressed except for a shoe. He held it out to her, "Found it on the landing, thought you might need it." She took the tea and put the shoe on. "We can never tell anyone about this" he said eventually.

"I know," she said without looking up.

"Not that I didn't .... Well, you know," he ended lamely, embarrassed. She nodded and drank the tea.

When they left the bedroom they walked straight into Alan and Sally in the corridor outside his bedroom, they stood in silence and looked at each other. Alan looked at Jackie and then at his father and suddenly burst out laughing. Sally looked confused

"What's funny? What's going on?" She asked. Alan just shook his head and walked past them down the stairs, pushing a confused Sally before him.

Mr Davies stood awkwardly in the kitchen as Jackie made to leave. "Look love," he began quietly, "this really must stay between us, I mean, Mrs Davies and your Mum and Dad......" He tailed off lamely and looked at her with the desperation of man who knows he has chanced his arm and was staring disaster in the face.

Jackie smiled at his quiet desperation."It's OK Mr Davies, I won't say anything."

Mr Davies looked relieved and he smiled for the first time since they had left the bedroom. "Are you OK?" He asked her tenderly, "I mean ...." He tailed off again.

This time she laughed gently at his confusion "Are you asking if I am OK with what we just did?" Mr Davies nodded. "Yes" she said, "I'm OK with it. In fact I enjoyed it."

Mr Davies beamed "Really? You really enjoyed it?"

Jackie leaned forward and kissed him on his cheek "I really did enjoy it, you are very kind and considerate in bed. The gentlest man I've ever known."

Mr Davies blushed slightly and looked down at his calloused hands. "Not really made for someone as fine as you"

Jackie smiled at his awkward compliment. "Thank you." She said and turned to leave.

"He's an arsehole you know." Mr Davies offered quietly and Jackie paused to look at him. "That son of mine," he said as qualification. "He's an absolute prat. You're worth a million Sally's".

Jackie smiled and touched his hand. "Thanks. That means a lot, but it's unnecessary, I know he's a prat." She said, the tears suddenly threatening to flow again.

She turned away and left him there, standing alone in his kitchen. Halfway down the garden she turned and looked back. Mr Davies was still standing in his kitchen.

.........

The fire was well established by time it was discovered; smoke and flame curling out from under the roof. Then, with an almost petulant gasp the windows blew out and the whole shed was suddenly engulfed in flame. The shed then quickly caved inward as the walls and the roof succumbed to the power of the conflagration sending a storm of sparks whiling high into the dark night air.

Onlookers said that the fire seemed to pause for a moment and take a deep breath before the petrol tank of the bike exploded and the shed was finally scattered to all the points of the compass. By the time the fire brigade arrived the shed was little more than a softly glowing memory.

The hedge between the two houses however was well alight, as was the garden gate and the washing line post, the line having burnt away earlier, all of which drew the slightly jaded professional attention of the brigade hoses

As the flames were finally brought under control Alan could be seen, poking in the pile of ash and twisted metal at the bottom of the garden, as if not believing that all was irrevocably lost.

Sandra and Jackie watched him from their bedroom window and from the distance, as he picked away at the smouldering remains, smoke wreathing around him, they could swear that his eyes glowed red like the coals he was stirring. A slightly subdued Satan stirring through the ashes of his empire.

The girls shivered involuntarily and their hands found each other and their fingers entwined for comfort. Suddenly, as if sensing their presence Alan glanced up at the window and standing slowly, his eyes seemed to narrow and blaze more fiercely.

He pulled a cigarette from the packet in his pocket and, as if the tips of his fingers had sparked fire, flame leapt from the match in his hand. The sudden glow lit his ash streaked face and in the darkness his eyes seemed to fix on Jackie.

"He can't see us," Sue said resisting the urge to step away from the window.

"No," said Jackie in a small voice, "but he knows we're here."

For a moment Alan studied the darkened window where the two girls stood watching and then, the glow from his eyes fading, he turned and again began poking through the embers of the shed.

......... The next day Alan saw Jackie in her back garden looking at the remains of her mother's flower bed. The heat and the water from the fire brigade had alternatively singed and then blasted them into a poor parody of what had already been a poor parody of a flower bed.

As usual Jackie felt him looking at her before she saw him, and she straightened up as he stood in the doorway to the kitchen. He nodded over his shoulder into the house, his usual romantic invitation to sex.

Jackie never moved although she instantly felt the familiar urge between her legs. She shook her head and hoped that he could not see the desire in her eyes. Alan stood for a moment with a puzzled look on his face. He watched her stand her ground for a second more and then he turned and went inside.

Jackie never made love to Alan again. Alan left the area shortly afterwards; he'd found a new job on the oilfields up in Scotland and so one day he just took off.

Jackie sometimes wondered if he'd known it was her that had started the fire. Sandra had stood and kept watch as Jackie had opened the shed with the spare key she had stolen. The one Alan kept on the shelf in the shed. She had pocketed it some time ago and Alan had never missed it.

She had poured oil and paraffin into the drawer where the knickers were kept before dropping the match in. The two girls had sprinted through the woods and casually walked back down the street to the front of their house just as the glow was spreading over the back garden. They had made their way to their bedroom and changed quietly into their nightwear before moving to the window to watch.

They had slept well that night, wrapped in each other's arms, the smell of smoke and freedom clinging softly to their skin. As she had drifted along the edge of sleep Jackie's hand had found its way under Sue's pyjama top; blindly searching for and finding her sisters breast, pulling her closer, moulding her herself to her sleeping form. Their breathing rose and fell in unison as sleep claimed them. A pair of slumbering Babe's, innocence reclaimed, fresh from the fire, fresh from the Woods.

.........