The Price of Disloyalty

Story Info
Gang enforcer punishes Ryan for her father's sins.
3.8k words
4.4
52.3k
92
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Declan met with his guys in the back room of their bar. "You're sure this is her?" He studied the photo on his phone.

"Yeah, it's her. Pity, she's a cute young thing. You're lucky you get to be the one -"

Declan's glare cut the other man off. This was something that had to be done, not a choice. Their club had rules and unfortunately for young Ryan, her father had broken them. He had ratted, and now he was on the run. Declan, unfortunately, would have to use Ryan to get to her father. It was something he had done before.

"What's the plan?"

"O'Brien is going to go with you. He'll make the recording, then we send it to the fuckhead's lawyer. He'll surface or he won't, but... the point will be made."

"When are we doing this?" Declan couldn't take his eyes off the photo on his phone. She didn't look like the typical girl who got caught up in all this. She looked buttoned up... proper.

"You guys are set to go to her place Friday night, she lives alone in the country and if you... run long, no one will be waiting for her at work in the morning. You can take her to the farm... everything is set there for... maximum effect."

Declan dismissed the men and waited for his friend Sean. O'Brien had been his best friend for over twenty years and was the only one he trusted to do something like this with him. In his head, he tried to rationalize what the plan was... prove a point for the pride of the club. Was this girl innocent in the whole thing? Maybe, but her father had made a choice, and what was a man if not a protector of his daughter. This fuck had failed, royally, and that was about to be made clear to him.

Sean knocked once on the door and entered the office. "Maxy explain everything?"

"Yeah... Friday night, we grab her at her place and take her to the farm."

"And, you're good to..."

Declan thought of Sean's new wife and baby and understood that he didn't have this in him.

"Yeah, you're there to record, and help me out if she gets out of hand."

"Anything we need to know? She have a gun license or a black belt or anything?" Sean was only half joking.

Declan flipped open the file in front of him that the guys had left.

"She's a student, working on her Master's degree in fine arts," he flipped through the pages, skimming over more photos and background. "She's only 5' 2", max 100 pounds."

Sean gave Declan a look. They would have to be careful. When they had done this before, the girls were more involved in the gang and knew what they were in for when their brothers, fathers, and sometimes them, broke the rules. They were a rougher sort. This situation was different. But he understood the necessity. You don't go against the gang and not suffer repercussions. Too bad for Ryan her father had made a choice without her in mind.

"You know exactly what you're gonna do?" Sean waited for a response. It made him nervous to go in without a plan and have things go sideways. He nodded as Declan laid out the plan.

Ryan drove home from work on Friday evening, excited to relax with a glass of wine and maybe a cheesy movie. Pulling in front of the farm house, she didn't see the large black SUV parked at the side of the old shed. Inpatient to get in the house, Ryan leaned over to grab her purse and didn't see the man quickly approaching from the side.

Suddenly, there was a hand clamped over her mouth. Ryan tried to scream against the hand, kicking out trying to strike the assailant. She heard tires against the gravel and the SUV was beside them.

"Ungh! Ungh!" Ryan tried to wrench her arms free of the vice circling her, tossing her head trying to pull free from his other hand. The man managed to get her in the back of the SUV, never taking his hand away from her mouth.

"Go."

Ryan was shocked by the calmness of his voice. His complete control, despite her struggles caused a sense of dread to settle over her. He dragged her into the back seat, settling her over his large frame. Keeping his hand clamped over her mouth, he spoke evenly in her ear.

"My name is Declan, and I'm here because of your father." He gave her a moment to process the information, not surprised when she tried to spring away from him, clearly taking this information to mean he was a dangerous man.

"We're going to my farm, and we're going to make a little video for your pa." Ryan wasn't sure she understood him clearly. She had to puzzle over his words and his thick Irish accent to make sense of it. A video?

"You're going to be ok, you need to remember that." Ryan couldn't think clearly. What was happening? What the fuck had her father done this time?

They drove further into the rural area for about an hour before they pulled off the gravel road and down a long lane way. Ryan looked out over the ranch, impressed with the state of it. He had told her his name and let her see where they were going... did that mean he was going to kill her? The SUV pulled to a stop and the driver got out to open the door.

Declan, finally removing his hand from her mouth, man handled her out of the car. In something of a daze, she tripped out of the car as Sean stood to the side.

Firmly gripping her arm, he hauled her towards the house, only pausing for Sean to unlock the door.

Once in the house, he maneuvered her into the open main room. The house didn't require basement business, he could do everything in the open here.

Declan released Ryan's arm, letting her sprawl forward. He heard Sean's heavy footsteps behind him.

"Ready?" For a moment Ryan was confused, thinking he was talking to her, but then the other man answered, "Ready."

His attention back on the girl, Declan ordered her, "Take off your clothes."

Ryan held herself tightly and shivered. The two men were huge - obvious associates of her father with their copious tattoos, beards, and long hair. She was used to seeing guys like this, back when her father had actually been around. She stared up at the man, shaking her head.

Declan approached her, watching her tremble in fear, "Listen. You're gonna live through tonight; you're going to be ok. This will all be over soon, and we'll take you home. Your father did something bad, and sadly, that means you need to pay." He gave her a moment, hoping she was processing his words.

"Do you understand?"

Ryan gave a shaky nod, her mind running wild. She clung to the idea that he wasn't going to kill her. They were filming her for her father... She felt sick at the idea that he would see her like this, and furious that he was the cause.

Declan took a step back, ensuring the camera would have a better view and he repeated his command, "Take off your clothes."

Ryan thought for a second. There was nothing she could do. Maybe if she cooperated they would just embarrass her and let her leave? She let her eyes dart to Declan's and thought it best to obey.

Slowly, Ryan stepped out of her low heels, and with shaking hands, pulled her sweater dress over her head revealing her strappy black bra. She stared at the floor to avoid the two men as she drowned slowly in her humiliation.

Ryan dragged her tights down her legs and realized she was wearing the little black thong that matched the bra. She cursed herself for not wearing her granny panties.

Declan took in the view in front of him, feeling his cock swell painfully against his jeans. The girl was perfection. Her silky brown hair wrapped around her dainty shoulders; small breasts and tight ass on full view. Her thin arms wrapped around her, as if she could somehow protect herself from him.

Declan approached her once again, gripping her elbow as she tried to cower away from him. He dragged her into the middle of the room. Reaching above Ryan, he pulled the chains down that were wrapped around the wooden beams. The chains set her off and Ryan tried to pull away from him, "No, no, p-please, please don't -" The idea of being chained up at his mercy was terrifying and she started crying.

He leaned in close against her ear, "Calm down." He let his hand smooth her hair along her back. "I know you're afraid, and I'm sorry about that." He let his hand linger further and cup her ass. For several moments, he caressed her like that, until her breathing slowed and she stopped crying. He bent to her mouth and kissed her tentatively. To his surprise, she slowly eased against him and started to kiss him back.

He broke the kiss and took her wrist in his hand, pulling it up towards the chain.

"D-don't..." her small voice trailed off and she tried to pull away from him. Declan wrapped the thin chain around her wrist several times, pulling it just tight enough that Ryan was still flat footed. He wasn't used to having someone so petite chained up in this place. He took her other wrist and started wrapping the chain around it.

Ryan couldn't help the panic that was setting in. Declan was huge, and tying her up, and the other guy...

"You need to slow your breathing," Declan's calm voice was in her ear once again.

Tentatively, Ryan pulled against the chains, but they didn't budge. He tipped her head back so she had to look at him, "I'm going to take a knife out of my pocket, and I don't want you to panic." Ryan yanked against the chains, making them clink against each other.

Declan gripped her chin firmly, "I'm not going to cut you."

He let her go and pulled the knife out and flipped it open. He stood back slightly, pausing, for the benefit of the video. To her credit, she didn't scream when he stepped towards her. She gasped as the cool metal touched her skin and he cut through the front of her bra. He freed her small breasts with a few quick cuts and tossed the ruined material onto the floor. He couldn't help himself as he let the dull side of the cold knife scrape across her nipples. She tried to look away from his gaze, but Declan followed her eyes, forcing her to look at him. He held eye contact with her as he cut through the sides of her panties.

Ryan swallowed hard as Declan closed the knife and tossed it on the kitchen island. Next, he knelt in front of her, pulling the panties from the tight grip of her thighs. She felt her face burn with shame. Her eyes darted towards the guy with his phone pointed towards her and she couldn't help the shaking that started again.

"Don't worry about him, just pay attention to me." Declan rose to his full height in front of her and gripped her neck. "Just pay attention to me and you're going to be ok." Ryan gave him a shaky nod and swallowed hard.

"Spread your legs." His husky voice gave the new command. Ryan's head snapped up. She wasn't sure where she thought this was going, but she was still somehow shocked.

She shook her head desperately and tried to back away from him. Declan gripped the chains in one hand and used the other to push her legs apart. He looked down at her as he dipped his fingers between her legs. Letting one finger drag between her pussy lips, he moaned against her ear.

"You're wet, sweetheart."

Ryan felt her face burn as she tried to escape his fingers.

"It's ok Ryan, I can make you feel good if you let me..."

"N-no, p-please just let me go."

Declan kissed along the side of her face, slowly pressing one finger inside of her tight pussy.

Quietly in her ear he murmured, "I'm going to fuck your tight pussy and your ass before we take you home -"

"No, no," Ryan bucked hard against his hand and the chains.

"Shh, it's ok," He kept fingering her gently, her pussy grasping his finger so tightly that he wondered how his massive prick would ever fit inside of her. "I'm telling you this so you can decide how you want this to go. Let me make you nice and wet and this can go a lot easier for you." He kissed her mouth softly, pressing a second finger inside of her. Ryan cried out against his mouth, trying to find some sense in the situation she found herself in.

Declan pulled his tee shirt over his head, exposing his thick chest and rippled abs, tattoos covering him from the neck down. Ryan nervously looked away, pinning her eyes to the floor once again.

"She's too short, it won't work like this," Declan looked back at Sean who waited to reposition himself. Ryan almost laughed at the absurdity of their horrifying porno shoot.

Ryan breathed a sigh of relief as Declan unwrapped the chains from her wrists and took her in his arms. Her relief was short lived though as he deposited her on the large, solid wood, farm table.

Declan pulled her legs to him, leaving her ass resting just on the edge of the table. Perfect. He saw Sean out of the corner of his eye and knew everything was ready. Not wanting to wait any longer, he pulled off his jeans - Ryan laying prone on the table. It made his cock even harder that she was too timid to try to fight him at this point.

Ryan, still refusing to look at him shook against the table, clearly knowing what was coming. He peeled his boxer briefs off, sighing in relief as his thick erection was freed. He fisted himself lazily, taking a moment to check in with Sean. He gave a quick nod, indicating everything was going as planned. Declan lifted Ryan's legs under her knees, spreading her wide. He gripped his cock, resting the head against her opening.

"P-please, d-don't," Ryan tried to twist her hips away but his strength was too much for her. With one vicious thrust he was buried in her tight pussy.

"Aghhh," She cried out, unable to pull away as he buried his massive cock in her pussy. Her cunt struggling to accommodate him. Declan let out a groan, savoring the vice grip around his cock. He gave Ryan a moment, not wanting to be unnecessarily cruel, before he continued. He thrust into her in even strokes as her body struggled to adjust to his dimensions. Ryan's small hands pressed against his chest; her nails digging into his pecks as she tried to gain leverage and escape him.

"Shh, you're ok," Declan lifted her ass slightly, penetrating her even deeper. Ryan let out a moan, despite herself, and then the tears started. She had never felt so humiliated and violated. Declan kept thrusting into her, impossibly deeper, and the feelings coursing through her were intense. She felt the orgasm building and cursed herself. How could this be feeling good?

Declan realized what was happening and glanced towards Sean. He nodded and moved in closer with his phone, wanting to focus on Ryan's face.

"Are ya gonna cum lass?" Declan knew Ryan's humiliation would only make the video better. Her father could see her submitting so beautifully as he took control over her body... made her feel things against her will.

Ryan couldn't answer. The size of him was so intense that all she could do was lay there and try to take it, praying it would be over soon.

Declan leaned over her, pressing his cock all the way, and bit down lightly on the side of Ryan's neck. As he felt her beginning to convulse around him, he leaned back and turned her face towards Sean, ensuring her total humiliation would be caught on film.

He murmured in her ear, "Such a good girl, taking this so well."

"S-stop, p-please, just stop," Ryan's whole body felt limp and the pressure in her pussy was overwhelming.

He thrust into her a few more times before cumming deep inside her. He wanted the shot of his thick cum dripping from her stretched, red hole.

Ryan whimpered as Declan pulled out, feeling his semen leaking down onto her thighs.

Declan lifted Ryan off of the table and laid her on the couch. He let her rest for a moment as he went to the washroom to freshen up.

When he returned, she was curled into herself; Sean standing nearby waiting for part two.

Declan crouched down beside her, "Wake up sweetheart, we're not done yet."

"P-Please, I c-can't take anymore, I just want to go home," Ryan was too tired to cry.

"I know lass," Declan stroked her hair away from her face, "We're almost done, and then you can go home to bed."

Declan helped her stand up, and he took her place on the couch. He positioned her between his legs and tugged her down onto her knees, "Put me in your mouth."

The hope of going home propelled Ryan forward. She took Declan's big cock in her hands and leaned over him, trying to fit her mouth over the bulbous head. Slowly, she lowered her mouth, taking more and more of him.

"Uhh, yes, that's it," Declan stroked her hair.

Remembering his words from earlier, about taking her pussy and ass before she could go home, Ryan had a desperate desire to make this the best blow job of his life. Maybe if she could get him off again he wouldn't be able to go a third time. She raised her mouth, letting her saliva coat his thick cock as she sucked. He grew thicker in her mouth as she moaned against him.

"Ok," Declan gripped her jaw, raising her off of him. A woman on a mission definitely made for an amazing blowjob. Brushing the back of her hand across her mouth, Declan didn't miss the pleading look in her eyes. He turned to Sean, "Turn off the camera for a minute."

Declan joined Ryan on the floor, gently pushing her onto her back. She struggled against him for a moment, "It's ok, lay back."

He held her eyes, "The camera is off, just relax, ok? I'm going to make you feel good."

"No, no, I don't want..." She gasped as she felt his mouth on her. He gently lapped at her cunt, making her moan as a finger slipped inside her sore pussy. He gripped her clit between his lips and sucked gently as he fingered her so slowly. Ryan started to relax into him and felt the tightening deep inside her once again.

"Ahh, ahh," Ryan couldn't help herself as she reached out to grip Declan's hair. He caught her wrist, pinning it to the floor beside her.

"That's it, cum for me."

Ryan couldn't help the feeling taking over her body, the more she tried not to orgasm the more she felt on edge.

Declan sucked his finger and pushed it against Ryan's asshole, "Ahhh!" She cried out bucking and cumming against his hand. As she came against him he pressed his finger inside of her tight asshole, stroking her slowly. When her trembling body calmed, he pulled his fingers from her, leaving her for a moment to wash his hands and get the bottle of lube.

She was still curled on the floor when he came back. He gripped her upper arms and hauled her to her feet.

"Lean over the arm of the couch," Declan pressed Ryan's back into position, signaling Sean to resume filming.

"Please, please, you've done enough," Ryan twisted against Declan, "Don't do this, just stop!"

Declan pushed Ryan forward, pulling her knees up so they were on the arm of the couch.

"Don't fight me now Ryan, you'll just make this worse on yourself." He slapped her ass hard, making her cry out. Sean positioned himself beside them to record the final act.

"Turn your face sweetheart."

Ryan kept her face buried in the cushions, refusing to look at them.

Declan waited a beat before leaning over her and forcing her tear streaked face to the side for the benefit of the recording.

Snapping open the lube, he coated Ryan's ass liberally, working a finger inside of her. Next, he covered his cock, jerking himself in his fist. Between the excellent blowjob and the view in front of him, he was rock hard. He gripped his cock and pressed against Ryan's asshole, there was no way this was going to be easy.

As predicted, she jerked away from him, "Don't, don't, please! You're too big, it's not gonna fit -"

"Calm down," Declan gave her ass another hard smack, yanking her hips back toward him. "You better try to relax lass, either way, my cock is going in your ass." Declan gripped his cock and pressed forward until the head popped inside of her tightest hole, making him hiss.

"Aghh, st-stop!" Ryan tried to pull away from him but he was too strong. Declan only paused for a second before thrusting deeper inside of her; it felt so fucking good.

12