All Comments on 'Summer Chores: Last Day of Summer'

by Byk_rydr

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 3 years ago

Licking armpits? Mistress Sarah? What the fuck? It's obvious that if you didn't read the previous chapters, none of that makes any sense. Just a suggestion, you should begin the chapter with an author's note telling readers to read the previous chapters and list them in the order they should be read since they're not listed by chapter number.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Hot story, but too short. Who's Lisa? would have been good to know.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A short blast of hot

Looking at your profile, I see that this is one of several of your Summer Chores stories. This was the first one I read; so I was a little confused by who Lisa and Mistress Sarah were. The story was good enough to stand alone - especially if his first time was with Lisa rather than Mistress Sarah. Who Lisa is could remain a mystery to the reader, but his mother knows and approves. Hot! (Armpit fetish, hmmm, new to me, but that's why we're here.)

MommysbabyboyMommysbabyboyover 3 years ago

Very nasty. Very nice. More please?

juanviejojuanviejoover 3 years ago

That was some nasty sh*t!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hot Armpits

What a great smelly adventure! Post future chapters about how he tells college girlfriends about his armpit fetish.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyover 3 years ago

Huh! Short and it's as though we were meant to know the backstory. Suddenly mum's fucking him with no lead in at all. Next story take your time and write a full story, not just a vignette.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userByk_rydr@Byk_rydr
Here to get feedback on my writing. Feel free to contact me with story ideas, critiques, and or thoughts.