Summer Cock Surprise

Story Info
Secret cock sucker gobbles down cock galore on Bahamas trip.
8.1k words
4.71
51.3k
107
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Summary: Secret cock sucker gobbles down cock galore on Bahamas trip with wife and friends.

Note 1: This is a Summer Lovin' Story Contest 2022 Story.

Note 2: Thanks to Tex Beethoven for editing

Summer Cock Surprise

Here's a story about a week in the Bahamas with my wife and our two best friends.

Christine and Tom Hansen were almost a dozen years younger than we were, but that hadn't interfered with our getting along famously.

Christine and my wife Pam were both elementary school teachers, which meant they were among the most patient people in the universe, the bravest souls in the world, and utterly crazy... because what sane person would ever choose to shoulder the burden of guiding children's most formidable years. (Yes, some people might be justified in calling them 'formative' years, but I'm sticking with 'formidable'.)

Tom and I had jobs in technology. He was in tech and I was in oil.

Tom and I enjoyed the same movies, sports and whiskeys.

The four of us almost always got together once a week, even during the peak Covid months. (If you sip your whiskey through a straw, a face mask isn't much of an inconvenience.) One week we'd go to the movies, another week was games night, another was pub night, and sometimes we'd meet in someone's home for a pot luck... often with another couple (or two or three), and after we finished eating we did whatever took our fancy (sometimes cards, sometimes board games, and sometimes a movie or two).

For a couple years we four had been chatting about taking a trip together, and finally we did it. We went to the Bahamas.

It was the third day of our trip, when my wife and Christine decided to go for a manicure and pedicure. Like my wife, Christine was hot, albeit younger, and she had a big wide booty from her Latina side, which was to die for.

Tom told us he was going back to the hotel for a nap, so I found myself with a rare opportunity to be alone. On a tropical island. Where I didn't know anybody. Or more to the point, where nobody knew me.

So of course I rushed back to Pam's and my room to download Grindr and see if I could touch base with a dick to suck. Since I was in the Tropics, perhaps I could find myself a black one, since I'd never tasted one yet.

Although I'm happily married, and Pam and I still have a decent amount of sex after more than twenty years of marriage, five years ago I became a secret cock sucker. I can't explain why I'm drawn to it, or even when I started getting curious, but whenever I'm in a suitable place, I start craving cock and cum.

I'm not gay. I don't find men sexually appealing (although I can tell whether they're good looking or not), but I love the proximity of a hard cock... and I fucking love swallowing cum.

The moment a guy (any guy, attractive or not) grunts, his cock pulses, and he unloads in my mouth, my entire body quakes with inner euphoria, and my cock twitches. The salty seed is addicting in a way I also can't explain.

And now... on an island far from home... I could likely find an opportunity. Yes, it was risky, I could be outed. But what the hell, I'd taken this risk before.

I'd once sucked a chubby Japanese man in a hotel bathroom in Tokyo while my wife, having succumbed to jet lag, was fast asleep in the bedroom.

I blew a college aged kid in a bathroom in a dingy restaurant across from a movie theatre where I was with my wife in San Diego.

And now... once again temptation and hunger overcame my common sense.

I logged into Grindr.

Let the app show me my location.

And checked out the men nearby .

Grindr is incredibly hit and miss... more miss than hit... especially if I have a limited amount of time... and if I refuse to upload a face pic... but every once in a while I'll connect with a dick to suck.

I sucked an older man in an airport parking lot a month ago, I sucked a guy while I was wearing pantyhose as he rubbed my dick and I blew him in his ancient living room. (I'll suck the dick of any man who's of legal age and is still alive... I'm not fussy, cock is cock.) I also had a Muslim man with a small but fat dick and huge balls face fuck me and have me suck on his balls while he watched television in his home... pictures of his wife wearing conservative religious attire all over the place.

My Grindr bio told people I was a married cock sucker who swallowed and took facials, was submissive, enjoyed being called derogatory names, and I sometimes wore pantyhose.

My cock picture was as average as they come, since... guess what... my cock is actually as average as they come. Just under five inches, not overly thick... but I've learned that most guys aren't fussy, they just love cock pics.

To my surprise, I received a response almost immediately... somewhat of a rarity, and it was more than just a 'Hey'.

Hammer32: Hi cock sucker, you available right now? I see you're very close by.

I liked his handle. My dick hardened upon my reading the question, and I wondered just how close by.

I clicked on his message. 20 feet.

Holy shit!

He was inside my hotel... in an adjacent room to mine, unless he was on a different floor, which according to the odds, was likely.

I should have logged out... this proximity was way too risky... but the dick pic that followed ended my brief impulse to do the safe thing.

It was huge.

Seven plus inches, thick, and with a slight upwards curve, which was the shape I'd always really enjoyed sucking... so instead of logging out, or even shutting off my location, I responded.

Marriedcocklover: Very close indeed. Only for about thirty more minutes, however. BTW, you have a magnificent cock.

I admired his cock as I awaited a response. It was a cock made to be worshipped. I'm not ashamed of my own tool, almost five inches is pretty much average. I wasn't really good looking, not ugly either. Not in amazing shape, but not fat.

Hammer32: Yeah, me too. And thanks.

Hammer32: Your profile says you swallow and take facials.

Marriedcocksucker: Yeah. I like doing both.

Hammer32: Which do you prefer?

I always enjoyed chatting like this before an actual hookup. As strange as it sounds, it built a certain level of trust and respect, or at least a bit of understanding, and it resulted in a better success ratio.

Marriedcocksucker: Swallowing. I love cum. I crave it.

Hammer32: You craving some now?

Marriedcocksucker: I am.

Hammer32: I'd love to chit chat, but I too have a limited time without the wife around. Do you want my cock? I'll give you a nice big load.

Still not sure I'd go through with this since we were still in the anonymous phase, and the risk was still high (which was why I never sucked cock except out of town), I responded.

Marriedcocksucker: Love to.

Hammer32: Put on some pantyhose right now.

My eyes went wide. I had a few pairs of pantyhose, and even a couple pairs of thigh high stockings for when I travelled alone, but of course I never brought them along while I was travelling with my wife.

Suddenly he was being more assertive. But that made sense, since my bio had already told him I was submissive.

Marriedcocksucker: I don't have any with me this trip.

Hammer32: Your wife doesn't have any?

I never told him I was married. A little concerned and this was another warning that I ignored saying I should log out right now before the temptation got any stronger. Yet I still didn't listen to any of those alarm bells.

Marriedcocksucker: How did you know I'm married?

Hammer32: You're staying at a couples resort, so it seemed likely.

Marriedcocksucker: Oh, right.

This was a couples only resort.

Hammer32: And your tag is Marriedcocksucker.

I shook my head. How could I forget that?

Marriedcocksucker: Right. Duh!

Hammer32: So did she bring any?

She did. At least one pair of thigh highs for bedroom play; in fact she'd worn them while we fucked last night. I didn't know if she'd brought any more.

Still pretty sure I wasn't going to do anything with this guy, and knowing I could still log out at a moment's notice, I looked through my wife's dresser (she always unpacked everything while we were travelling, while I kept everything in my suitcase except for a nice dress shirt and slacks for the festive dinner we always shared on the last night of any trip.

Happily, she'd brought along a black pair of pantyhose.

Marriedcocksucker: I found some black pantyhose.

Hammer32: Put them on right now.

Thankfully they weren't brand new, and I found myself climbing out of my shorts and into the hose.

Once they were on, I responded:

Marriedcocksucker: They're on.

Hammer32: Still craving my cock?

He sent me another picture of his big cock, this time with cum shooting out of it. It was a very impressive and delicious picture, making my mouth water.

Marriedcocksucker: Badly.

Hammer32: Put on some pants over your pantyhose, and meet me in men's bathroom on the 9th floor, last stall.

Suddenly this was becoming way more than a possibility.

Marriedcocksucker: Now?

Hammer32: Yes, time is of the essence.

Marriedcocksucker: I want to, but I'm not sure.

Hammer32: Do you want my cock or not, cock sucker?

My response was immediate... unable to deny it.

Marriedcocksucker: Really badly.

Hammer32: I require a cock sucking faggot who'll worship my cock, and who understands what a great privilege it is to earn my load. Is that you or not?

Cock sucker.

Faggot.

The words turned me on for some reason.

The dick pic was still on the screen.

Marriedcocksucker: Yes sir, it is.

Addressing someone as sir, especially someone younger (and I sensed that he was younger, his completely shaved cock a hint that he was, just added fuel to my submissive and eager persona. An ex of mine had once wanted me to call her names, and I struggled to do it without it feeling too awkward. On the other hand, I loved when the nasty humiliating names were hurled my way... although I still have no idea why.

Hammer32: Let's meet in five minutes.

There it was: a time.

A call to be prompt or be history.

I didn't respond right away, although I was hurrying to put on a pair of slacks over the pantyhose... which in this tropical heat was a horrible idea.

Fuck.

Fuck.

Fuck.

God, I wanted that cock.

I needed that cock.

But it was so risky... the guy was staying in this same hotel... right next door in fact... I might see him afterwards in a hallway... the restaurant ... on the streets... while I was with my wife.

On the other hand, he was with his wife too... would he out himself?

Hammer32: Cock sucker. Answer me, or I'll find some other married faggot to suck my big hard cock, full of all that cum you crave.

I knew once again I should log out, yet I responded with prevarication.

Marriedcocksucker: I really want to, but I'm nervous about you being in this same hotel.

A moment later there was a knock at the door. Had he found me? Oh fuck. I did have my location on. I walked to the door and looked through the peephole.

It was Tom.

I hurriedly turned my phone to vibrate... the Grindr sound was pretty recognizable... and opened the door... his arrival had apparently decided for me I shouldn't go out and suck a stranger's cock.

"Hey Tom, what's up?" I asked as casually as I could.

"Just checking in on you," he said. "Whatcha doing?"

"Literally nothing," I said, which was true at the moment.

He looked down at my feet and noticed the pantyhose. He gave me a perplexed look as he asked, in the exact same way you'd expect a guy to ask another guy this question, e.g. in utter confusion, "Are you wearing pantyhose?"

"Um... I... well... yeah," I struggled to answer the simple yes or no question.

"Why?" He asked the question I was praying he wouldn't.

There was no good answer, so instead there was a long pause..

"Just goofing around," I finally answered, as I went to the wet bar that contained a bottle each of Dos Maderas Rum and Collins Mix we'd bought and drank half of last night. "Want a drink?" I asked, trying to change the subject. (There were a few bourbons we normally drank, but during this trip we were drinking rum.)

"Yeah, sure," he said.

A moment later as I poured two whiskeys, my phone buzzed on the counter with a text.

I ignored the message... even though I desperately wanted to read it.

It buzzed again and again and again.

I handed Tom the mixed drink, and he said, "I think someone is trying to get hold of you."

"Probably Pam," I said.

"Then you shouldn't leave her hanging,"

"Yeah, I should probably reply," I agreed, giving myself an opportunity to check my Grindr messages... assuming that's what the vibrations were about... having left the phone on the hard surface of the table, making them easy to hear, instead of on mute like I should have done.

I went to the phone, opened it, and read four messages.

Hammer32: Take off your pants.

Hammer 32: Get on your knees before me.

Hammer32: Cock sucker.

Hammer32: Gavin.

My eyes went wide.

I stared at my phone as I processed the messages... especially the one with my actual name.

"We don't have a lot of time, Gavin," Tom said.

"You're Hammer32?" I asked, even though it was pretty obvious he was.

"Yeah," he said.

"And you still want to do this?" I asked, avoiding eye contact with him.

"Fuck yeah, it's perfect."

"Perfect?"

"Yeah. First off, it'll be great to have a cock sucker I know in town, and I bet you'd love to have a go to cock available back home."

"But you have Christine," I pointed out.

"And you have Pam," he countered. "We're not going to be boyfriends or make out with each other, we'll just be dropping a load from time to time."

"I can't," I said, even though his logic made a lot of sense... I often went months without any cock to suck, and I hated that... I felt like I was going through heroin withdrawal (not that I have any firsthand knowledge of that).

"I'm not asking, Gavin," he clarified, as he finished his rum Collins and walked over to me.

"I don't know," I said, although my tone was listless and vague, not expressing any real objection to where this was going.

"You do know, actually," he corrected me, placing his hands on my shoulders.

"You're sure about this?" I asked, my cock now completely hard.

"Yeah, I'm sure," he said, as he pushed me down to my knees "Now get my cock out."

"Okay," I said, as I pulled down his swimming trunks, and his big cock flopped out... semi hard. "I'm still not so sure...." I began, just before his amazing cock appeared before me.

"Oh, I think you are. Your eyes just went big like a kid's on Christmas morning," Tom chuckled.

"Your cock is amazing," I said, already mesmerized by my friend's dick, as I placed my left hand on it, admiring it as it it was a work of Italian art during the Renaissance.

"I know," he said. "And as a bonus treat, you get to taste Christine; I fucked her twenty minutes before she and Pam went for their massage."

"No way," I said. He'd just added some extra wicked hotness to our surreal encounter.

"Yeah," he said, as I kept stroking and staring at his dick, "Now get sucking, we don't have a lot of time."

"I can't believe we're doing this," I said, and I leaned forward and took his cock in my mouth... tasting and smelling what was undeniably pussy...Christine's pussy.

"I wish I knew years ago you were a cock sucker," he said. "So many wasted loads."

"Mmmmmm," I responded, as I slowly bobbed on his fat cock... taking a little more of it with each bob.

"Don't worry," he moaned ever so softly, "we'll make up for lost time."

Again I moaned on his cock, imagining all the times I'd now be able to get a convenient load back home.

"Yeah, I'll be using this mouth often," he said, as I took more and more of his delicious pussy-glazed cock into my mouth.

"Mmmmmm," I moaned again, everything he said turning me on... my own cock rock hard in my wife's pantyhose.

"Maybe I'll even fuck that ass of yours," he added.

I didn't moan this time, since that was something I was on the fence about. I was an anal virgin. Sucking a cock didn't seem gay to me, but getting a dick up the ass definitely did. Yet over the past year, I'd watched more and more gay porn where men were ass fucked, had read lots of stories about guys taking it in the ass, and my curiosity had been growing.

He pulled out of my mouth. "No moan for that one?"

"I've never taken it in the ass," I confessed, before leaning forward to take his cock back in my mouth.

He backed away. "But you have wondered about it, haven't you, cock sucker?"

"Yeah," I admitted, my cock flinching at being called a cock sucker.

"Get out of those pants," he said. "I want to see the pantyhose."

"Okay," I said, standing up and getting my slacks off, wanting that dick back in my mouth.

"Nice," he said, as I crawled back to my place of worship.

"You like pantyhose?" I asked.

"Yeah, but Christine doesn't wear them much," he said.

"Pam wears them a lot," I said.

"I've noticed," he said, and he slid his cock back into my mouth and I resumed bobbing.

Then for four or five minutes I sucked his cock... eventually able to take the entire snake into my mouth.

"Shit, you really are a great cock sucker," he moaned, and he placed his hands on both sides of my head and held his dick deep inside my mouth, tickling my tonsils. He held it there for about half a minute (which feels endless... try it sometime) while I focused on not gagging.

He then face fucked me. Deep and hard. As in his balls were bouncing against my chin.

I once had a Muslim guy really face fuck me in his house, and another time a young college guy face fucked me in his dorm room, and I loved it both times... loved just being used.

"Oh yeah, get ready for my load, Gavin," he groaned, as his dick pumped in and out of me fast.

I moaned as my cock begged for attention, and a few thrusts later, he grunted and shot a load into me. Four or five gobs of creamy cum filled my mouth, and I smoothly swallowed it all... the taste of cum so addicting. I don't understand how any woman can claim cum is disgusting... I guess it can be described as salty and gooey, but that's what makes it so fucking good. I also can't fathom guys saying a girl tastes like fish... in my experience, that's equally ridiculous ... a woman's pussy is just as delicious... although it's very different of course... although if push came to shove, I'd have to say I prefer male cum to female cum.

When he was done shooting, he pulled out and said, "Shit, Gavin."

"Yeah," I said.

"Do you have WhatsApp?"

"Yeah," I said.

"Good, we can communicate there," he said. "I might text you at any time."

"Cool," I said, as I stood up. "I get off work at 5:00."

"Of course nothing else changes between the four of us," he said, as he pulled his trunks up.