Summer Cock Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Want my dick back?" George asked me.

"Please," I moaned, the prospect of getting spit-roasted a complete turn-on.

He slid his cock back into my mouth, and I was now getting dicked in both holes... which was such a wild trip.

I didn't have to do anything.

I just got fucked.

Ass.

Mouth.

Two cocks pumping into me.

I was their pleasure toy.

My cock was swinging around wildly as Dag slammed into me hard... making George's cock in my mouth go even deeper.

"Breed the bitch," someone else said.

"That didn't take long," Tom said, who was apparently watching me getting spit-roasted from nearby.

"Your friend?" asked Henry.

"Yeah," said Tom.

"He's quite the bitch." said Henry.

"Yeah. I'm just beginning his training."

"Get ready for my load," George said just before he grunted and deposited his salty seed into my mouth.

Bucket List item: Suck a BBC: Check. And I supposed I was also now blacked.

"And get ready for mine too," Dag said as he really hammered my ass... making me moan wildly.

"Yes, come in my ass," I begged, wondering what getting bred would feel like, as I continued savouring the aftertaste of George's salty cum in my mouth.

"Get ready, bitch," Dag said, before another half dozen deep thrusts, and then a warm, wild sensation as he unloaded his sperm into my ass.

"Oh fuck," I moaned loudly, as the feel of his cum erupting inside me and his rough pounding became too much, and my own load spewed all over the sand.

"Shit, he came," someone said.

"He's a real faggot," someone else said.

"Bukkake," another someone said.

"Fuck yeah," Tom said.

When Dag pulled out, I was flipped onto my back, and at least eight men I'd never seen before surrounded me, all stroking their cocks.

Desperate to suck those cocks, I sat up and took a college stud into my mouth. I bobbed hungrily like a complete slut for only a few strokes, before I was pulled off his dick, and seconds later, I felt a warm load splatter all over my face.

Then another.

My eyes closed... I knelt before these strangers and felt load after load coating my face.

Seven... eight... nine loads at least, before I was pushed onto my stomach... cum dripping down my face, and another cock slid into my ass.

"You really loosened him up, Dag," the new guy said.

"Yeah, I broke him in good," Dag said.

The new guy in my ass didn't last even two minutes before he spewed his load deep inside it.

He didn't say a word... didn't warn me... and when he was done, he just pulled out and ambled away.

Three more guys took their turns pounding my ass... the last cock fatter than the others, and creating a new pain... a burn that this time was amazing.

My cock throbbed... and it was buried in the sand. (Have you ever considered how much like sandpaper plain sand is? Yeah, I moved it around as little as possible until I could find a different location for it.)

The three new guys took turns unloading in my ass.

Then Tom said, "Gavin, we need to get going."

"I'm not sure I can move," I objected, completely spent from my five ass fuckings and almost a dozen loads on my face.

He turned me around and helped me up.

"Jump in the ocean for a minute, then I'll give you this towel," he said, and after a thorough dunking, I wiped the cum from my face and eyes... which by now was largely washed away.

"Thanks," I said, as I finally opened my eyes... having no idea who'd come on my face... or who'd fucked my ass... which was humiliating, but exhilarating.

"Enjoy that?" Tom asked as we started off for the car, carrying our clothes.

"Yeah," I admitted sheepishly.

"I didn't think you'd agree to take it in the ass," he said. "But following your ritual statement of 'I don't know', you did lots more than just take it."

"Yeah," I repeated.

"I'm next, bottom boy," he said.

"Right now?" I asked.

"No," he laughed, "although I like your eagerness. We really do need to get back."

"How long were we there?"

"Over an hour."

"Really?" I asked, as we left the grove of trees and began nearing the car... cum literally leaking out of my ass.

"Yeah," he said.

"Oh," I said.

"You used up a lot of dicks," he said, as we walked past a black man getting spit-roasted by two older white men.

"Yeah, I guess I did," I said.

"Like it?" he asked.

"Yeah," I admitted, oddly feeling sad to be leaving. I now felt that getting fucked was as amazing as sucking dick... although they were completely different experiences.

"If you liked that, I know a place back home where you can get all the dick you want," he said.

"Really?" I said, immediately excited about the possibility... as we walked past a man easily in his eighties sucking a dick.

"Yeah, the college men's dorm," he said.

"Nice," I said, loving young cock.

"Yeah, they'll love you," he said, as we passed an Asian man getting fucked and making high-pitched moans that shouldn't emerge from any man... making me wonder what I'd just sounded like.

We reached the car.

Got dressed.

I asked, "Did you drop a load?"

"Yeah, I fucked a black man, he said. "I've always wanted to do that."

"Cool," I said, wishing I'd seen it.

Back in the car as he started driving, he handed me my phone and said, "I took some pics for you to remember your first time here."

"Oh," I said, as I flipped through the pics. One was of me absolutely drenched in cum. One of me spit-roasted. A few of me getting fucked by a variety of men: a large white man, an elderly Asian man, a black man, and a college aged dude. "Wow!"

"Yeah," he said.

We drove the rest of the way back in silence.

That night, Tom fucked me in his hotel room while we left the girls at a club for a fifteen minute quickie... I spent the rest of the night with his load in my ass.

Two more loads the next day.

One more ass fucking.

Then we returned home.

That was three days ago.

Today? Two more loads in my mouth.

And... this weekend... we're going to a college party... and I can't fucking wait.

Best summer ever!

The end

Maybe down the road... maybe... Tom is giving it to Gavin in the living room once they are back home and the wives walk in on them and... (no idea what the and would be).

JASMINE