All Comments on 'Summer Cottage'

by TE999

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Boxlicker101Boxlicker101over 14 years ago
It was okay

but a bit confusing. For one thing, I had the impression that Jane had recently been divorced after "14 years of devotion" but then I learned she had a daughter in college who was drinking in bars. I don't know why it was posted in Erotic Coupling; it would have fit better in Lesbian, because most of the relationships and sex was FF, or in Mature, because the central character was so much older than the others.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
One of the better ones.

I guess some of the characters are around 12 if she was married 14 years, isn't that illegal outside Afganistan? It took me half a page to figure out Robin's gender but aprt from that it was quite a pleasant tale.

I guess the writer got a lot of pleasure from writing it rather than trying to give us the reader a buzz, anyway a creditable attempt.

suzi-gsuzi-gover 14 years ago
wow

I just loved the story line and the way the sex was described (can't think of a better way to put it!). Hopefully with the wedding preparations there's scope for another chapter or two, e.g. hen night, wedding night!! LOVE IT XXX

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Awesome

I really liked this story. All except for the part with the mother and daughter. That could have been left out for me. The rest though, was amazing. I'm not bi or anything, but i loved reading about the times the women were having with each other. And then bringing in all the men was great.

taxpapabobtaxpapabobover 14 years ago
Summer Cottage Romps

The well-written descriptions of all the HOT, STEAMY, JUICY exhausting sex make this a solid 5 Rating. But the plot is so complicated, with a ton of action in just two pages, that I am dizzy. I worry that all these young women are acting far too frivolously, screwing anybody, any gender, at the drop of a (did anyone brings condoms?). They do not really value ANY relationship -- they just want to get their rocks off, like six times a day.

Kev HKev Hover 14 years ago
You give great stroke, Tom

You have a nice pace and focus here, even as you run through the permutations, heh. I like how you sneak in a hint of introspection; often readers want more than that, but when one needs a quickie, this should do the trick. Well done.

penandpaperpenandpaperover 14 years ago
Nicely Done

I enjoyed your story, especially the pacing. The character's physical attributes were also well done. If I had to offer a bit of constructive criticism, it would be to perhaps spend a bit more time letting the characters explore each other's bodies. Overall - good job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
OK ---There are codes for a reason

OK -- now first off -- Erotic Coupling yes but I think the more informative would be Incest/Lesbian. You can't just expect everyone to say "oh well having sex with the child you gave birth too -- Interesting." Not cool. I'm sure the story could have been good but for those who do not want to see that relationship between parent and child scured it is important to use the codes OR at the very least make a notation at the beginning of the story so one can bypass.

Bad form TE!

moonlitclovermoonlitcloverover 14 years ago
commitment ceremonies?!

wow, jane really went from straight to girls gone bi-curiously wild to committed lesbian awfully quickly! this pressed a little too far on my willful suspension of disbelief by wrapping up with multiple commitment ceremonies, but the sex parts were fun. :)

Tx Tall TalesTx Tall Talesover 14 years ago
Some serious hotness going on

Great sex scenes, and a fun premise. I felt the leap from fucking Kevin all night long to committed lesbian was a bit of a jump. For both Jane and Robin. Still, very well written and it kept me involved to the very end. Good luck in the contest.

PrincessErinPrincessErinover 14 years ago
Wonderful

As always an enjoyable and wonderful story. Thank you for sharing.

EesomeBeastieEesomeBeastieover 14 years ago
Great sex, but Jane was a bit unbelievable

I loved the story, and the sex was hot, but I feel that Jane was far too accepting far too quickly. A bit more stress and fear when she woke tied up, and a bit more guilt over having sex with her daughter's friend would be more realistic and would have added some emotional spice too. And like others who've commented before, I thought they all went from being shag-anything-that-moves to monogamous lovers rather quickly. They all seem too have too much fondness for cock to make committed monogamous lesbian partners.

It did get me turned on, though, and that's the acid test!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous