Summer Days Ch. 05

Story Info
Ashley sees Emily. Justin and Christina get comfortable.
3.4k words
4.54
33.9k
13

Part 5 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/04/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrazenHorse
BrazenHorse
1,398 Followers

"I just don't know," Emily said as she sat back in her chair and watched the people walking by. "I think I like the black one."

Emily and Ashley were sitting at a table at Cup o' Joe, the local coffee shop in downtown Huntington Beach, California. Emily was helping Ashley decide between a white or black dress online while relaxing on a beautiful summer morning. It was rare they got to spend one on one time together so they were really enjoying it.

Ashley stretched her arms out as she leaned back squinting into the sun. "You look tired," observed Emily. "What have been up to these past few days? I feel like I haven't seen you."

"Honestly just work and hanging out. I've been over at the Landers' hanging by the pool."

Emily nodded. "I love their pool. Bring me next time, would you?"

"I will. It's been a bit... interesting lately over there."

"How so?" Emily asked.

"Well, it's just me and Justin. We've been hanging out a lot. I mean, we always do, but way more so these past few days."

Emily studied her older sister's face. Something was not right. She looked long and hard at her as Ashley looked off watching the cars and people go by. Then it clicked.

"No!" shouted Emily. "No way!" she shouted again, grinning ear to ear.

Ashley just buried her face in her hands. "I know, I know."

"Ashley! Are you serious? This is incredible. You two? No, I still can't believe it."

Ashley and Justin had been close friends for so long, even her younger sister couldn't believe they were getting closer.

"Details?" Emily asked as she leaned in on her elbows.

"Ok, but it's kinda weird how it started," Ashley took a deep breath as she repositioned herself in her chair. "The other day we were watching a movie and they showed the main character's penis. So I'm like 'wow, that's a huge dick.'" Emily listened intently, nodding as the story went on.

"So Justin starts telling me how it's not big at all and that he has a big one. And we get to talking about it. One thing leads to another and he is sitting there showing me his dick!"

Emily was in shock. "He showed it to you?!"

"Yes!"

"Well? Was it big?" Emily asked, anxious to hear more.

"It was friggin ginormous! I swear to God, Em. It was like this big." Ashley held her fingers up and apart by about twelve inches. Emily was in pure shock.

"No way! Ok, so then what?"

Ashley continued, telling her sister all about how things progressed with Justin. All about the handjob and casually hanging out with Justin being naked. Emily was truly amazed about how carefree her normally conservative sister was around her best friend.

"That's incredible, Ash. Now I wanna see it. You need to bring me next time!"

Ashley thought about it as she watched a woman walk by with her dog. "Maybe, we'll see."

-----------------

Justin lay awake in bed as he listened to the birds chirping outside. It truly felt like a new era in his life had begun. He and his stepmother, whom he had thought of as his real mother his whole life, had reached a very new, very intimate level. Justin admitted to himself that yes, he had in fact always thought of her as very attractive. As he got older and truly realized that they are not directly related, he let himself think more and more about her in that way. After yesterday, he could only assume she was having similar feelings. She even said it as much. Justin was to be naked so that she wouldn't let her desires and curiosities get the best of her.

He took out his phone and texted Ashley, telling her about how he and Christina cleared the air and maybe she should come over again. Ashley told him she is meeting with her sister but would come over in the afternoon.

He then felt his phone buzz with a new message. It was the woman he had been texting with the other day. All she sent him was an eggplant emoji and a heart face. Justin smiled to himself. He reached under the covers and stroked his penis a bit. Then he took his phone and snapped a photo of his half hard dick. He sent it over to her.

She quickly responded with a picture of her breasts. They were medium and perky. He noticed she was in great shape. Under her left breast, he saw a small tattoo of a rose. Justin jerked off to the picture of her breasts until he was fully hard. He stopped and peeked at his cock, then pulled the blankets off and stood up. He walked over to the window and looked out through the blinds. His dad's car was gone. It was just him and Christina in the house again. He mindlessly stroked his penis while he thought of what he should do. Christina gave him permission to go full commando, but he suddenly didn't feel as brave.

Justin decided he'd wait for his erection to subside and go downstairs in boxers and a t-shirt. This whole thing was just too new for him to dive right in.

As he walked into the kitchen, he found Christina sitting at the island working on her computer drinking coffee. "Hey," she said, not looking up from her computer.

"What's up," Justin said as he navigated around the kitchen fixing himself a bowl of cereal. He sat opposite Christina who still didn't look up. Justin shrugged and ate his cereal. 'Did she change her mind?' he thought to himself.

"What do you think about selling the beach house?" she asked, still looking at her screen. "We never go there anymore. Not since you were just a kid."

"It's your guys' call," Justin said as he chewed his cereal. "I like it down there, but I'm also not the one paying the mortgage."

"It's not the money so much as the maintenance. And I think we can get a good price on it now while the market's up," Christina said as she finally looked up at Justin.

"Sweetheart, what's with the clothes?"

Justin paused as he looked down at his shirt. "What do you mean?"

"Remember I said you are free to go nude? You know you don't have to wear anything around here if you don't want to, right?"

"Oh, right, right," Justin pretended to not remember her proposition. "I forgot."

Christina smiled as she resumed typing on her laptop. "Your decision, sweetie."

Justin finished his cereal and put his bowl in the dishwasher. He paused and looked out the kitchen window, his back to Christina. He wasn't sure why he felt so nervous after everything they had been through the night before. After standing there for several minutes, he finally decided to rip the band-aid off. He took a deep breath and then removed his shirt. Christina watched while pretending to be occupied with her work. Next, Justin pulled his boxers down in one swift motion. He tossed his clothing aside as he continued to face away from Christina.

Christina looked over at Justin's pale butt. His legs were spread just enough so she could see his balls through the dark crevice formed between his legs. Just then, he turned to face her. Justin noticed Christina was already looking in his direction as he presented his seven and a half inch flaccid penis for her to see. Christina smiled as she raised her glasses up. "That's the spirit!"

Justin smiled as he lifted his heavy penis up and let it down again. He leaned up against the counter, both hands supporting him by holding on to the edge. He casually crossed his legs in front of him. "The new normal, huh?"

Christina nodded. "The new normal..."

"Justin, honey is it always like this?" she pointed towards his crotch. "Like is it always that large when it's relaxed?"

Justin looked down and picked up his penis again. "Yeah, pretty much. Why do you ask?" he looked up at her as he held it.

"No reason, really. I'm just curious. It's very big, honey."

Justin moved about the kitchen to pour himself a cup of coffee. As he moved around, his large penis swayed left and right. Christina enjoyed watching from her seat as her naked step son went about his morning normally.

"Hey did you ever hear back on that fall internship you were looking into?" Christina asked as she turned to face Justin and crossed her legs. Her barefoot tapped lightly in the air as she clutched her coffee cup with both hands. Justin resumed his position leaning back on the countertop. He also sipped his coffee. "I submitted my resume and stuff. The guy never got back to me."

Christina frowned. "Justin. You can't just wait around. This is the real world, honey! You need to reach out to him and get his attention."

Justin nodded. He understood. But he was overwhelmed with how hard it was going to be. "I guess so."

"No, Justin. Not 'you guess so.' Do it! I can help. It's important you get a head start on all this."

"You're right, Mom. Thank you."

"Anytime," Christina said as she glanced down at Justin's penis again. He noticed she stared at it a lot as he moved about the kitchen and had a conversation with her. It was incredibly arousing to watch her fascination with his dick.

"Justin come here a sec, would you?" she asked as she put her coffee down and waved him over. Justin obediently walked up to Christina who remained seated at the kitchen island. She looked quizzically at his penis.

"You shaved your testicles, looks like."

Justin nodded. "But sweetie, you missed a lot of patches here... and here... oh and here." Christina pointed out pubic hair above Justin's penis, to the side, and some on his balls. She giggled as she inspected him. "It looks like you gave up halfway!"

"Heh, you're right huh. Yeah it's kind of hard because I don't have the angle," Justin admitted. He lifted his ball sack up revealing even more pubic hair near the bottom. Christina peered underneath before sitting back in her chair and looking up at Justin. "Looks like you could use a hand."

"I agree. Are you offering?" he asked excitedly. He quickly realized he was over enthusiastic and tried to dial it back.

"You want me to shave you?" she asked.

"I mean, if you're not too busy."

Christina looked back at her laptop for a moment. She quickly typed out a "Do Not Disturb" message and turned back to Justin. "Nope. Let's get you cleaned up."

Upstairs, Justin now stood in the shower facing out as Christina sat on the edge of the tub. She had Justin's razor in hand and a bottle of shaving cream in the other. "Hold out your hand, honey." Justin held out his hand as Christina filled it with a healthy amount of cream.

"Ok, now can you just kind of, rub it all around for me? Try and get it everywhere. Especially down underneath."

Justin began to disperse the shaving cream using both hands. He rubbed everywhere making sure to get himself well covered. Christina sat and watched, holding up the razor in one hand. She looked on as Justin's oversized penis flopped around during the process. She looked up at him "He seems to get in the way everywhere huh?"

"You have no idea," Justin said as he put his hands back down, satisfied with the job.

"Ok, let's see here." Christina turned on the faucet of the shower for rinsing purposes and began to apply the razor to the area just above Justin's penis. As she worked, she continued to stare at Justin's sleeping giant which was no more than eight inches or so from her face. It begged for attention as it prominently hung down over his balls.

"Hmm..." Christina said as she leaned back examining Justin's crotch. "Sweetheart, I am having a hard time getting it all."

"What do you mean?" Justin asked as he inspected the area.

"Well, your skin keeps moving around as I shave. It's making me miss some spots. It's very loose skin down here as you know."

Justin nodded, understanding her predicament.

"Justin honey, I'm going to have to hold your skin in place while I shave. I'm going to use my other hand. Is that ok?"

Justin nodded as he felt a surge of energy that felt like a thousand pins and needles rush through his body directly to his penis. Christina raised her little hand and spread it out evenly on Justin's pubic area. In doing so, her pinky finger made contact with his penis, pushing it aside slightly in the process. She resumed her shaving. "Ahh, much better now."

Justin watched as Christina maneuvered about his privates, shaving above his penis and all around the sides. Next she had to get under his balls. Without even asking permission she reached down and lifted his entire ball sack up to shave the bottom of it. She lightly tapped on his inner thigh indicating for him to spread his legs so she could get a better angle.

As Justin looked at her hand holding his balls up, he finally lost the battle with his impending erection. Christina was busy concentrating on the area underneath as Justin watched his cock expand. His erection formed quickly and fully. Before he knew it, his ten and a half inch cock was sticking straight out, directly above Christina's head. Christina still didn't see it while she shaved under his balls.

"Ohhhh-k... I think...we're just about... done down here," Christina said as she finished her last few strokes of the razor.

"Uhh Christina... umm watch out."

"What is it sweet-" as Christina looked up, her face came in direct contact with Justin's hovering erection. His bulbous dick head poked her in the eye. Christina jumped back laughing. "Justin!" she screamed as she looked at his full erection.

Christina playfully slapped his dick. "When on Earth did this happen?? Can you please get this thing out of my face while I finish my job?" she laughed, looking up. Justin, laughing as well, picked up his dick and held it up and to the side, out of the way. "Sorry about that!"

Shaking her head and smiling, Christina resumed her work. "That thing's always in the way, isn't it?"

Justin grinned as he watched Christina complete her shaving. "There," she said leaning back again, admiring her work. "That ought to do it."

Justin looked down. He held his penis from side to side, inspecting the area, nodding in agreement.

"Here," said Christina as she switched the water from the faucet to the shower. "Rinse it off real quick." Justin grabbed the handheld shower head and sprayed his entire crotch area. Christina watched as his throbbing cock seemed to gain power as he rinsed it off. Once he was done, he turned off the water and Christina handed him a towel. Justin dried off before removing the towel. Christina gazed once again at his privates.

"Oop, almost forgot," she said as she stood up and went to the sink. She returned with a bottle in her hand. "Always remember to moisturize! Don't want you drying up on us."

Expecting her to hand him the bottle, Justin instinctively reached out with his hand. But to his surprise, Christina sat back down on the edge of the tub and squirted some lotion on her hand. She then rubbed her hands together and reached out towards his crotch. Without hesitating, she grabbed his penis with one hand and balls with the other. She went about applying moisturizing lotion everywhere.

The cool buzz from the lotion along with his stepmother's mesmerizing hand work was enough to make Justin lose his mind. As Christina rubbed him all over, he felt a warm and dizzying arousal run throughout his body. Christina easily realized he was getting aroused. Not only was he breathing heavily, but she noticed his testicles were starting to tighten up. The visual, although familiar, was long absent from Christina's life as her husband traveled so much. She found it oddly satisfying to have control over a man again.

Justin now stood, legs spread apart, eyes closed as he felt Christina's hands work magic on his penis. He was so caught up in the moment, it didn't even matter to him who it was anymore. He was completely overcome with delight.

"Fuck," he whispered. Christina looked up and smiled. She knew she was bringing him to orgasm. His cock was as hard as ever. She felt it pulse and throb in her hands as she rubbed up and down. She nestled his balls every once in a while, feeling them grow tighter and tighter.

"Honey, turn in towards the wall when you go, please," she whispered quietly. Justin turned so he was facing the tub nozzle and faucet. Christina now stood up to get a better angle. She knew Justin would cum any second now. She looked back and noticed his butt was clenched and toes curled. The moment was near.

Justin sighed deeply again. He opened his eyes and watched as Christina used both hands to pump his penis. He opened his mouth in an "o" shape. His facial expression looked as if he was in pain. But he couldn't have been further from pain.

"Mom," he grunted. "Mom, it's gonna be a real lot." He warned Christina as she stroked, but she didn't relent.

"It's ok honey. Let it out. You'll feel better."

"Ahhhh!! Fuck! Fuck, fuck, fuck!" Justin shouted. His voice echoed in the shower chamber. Christina watched closely as a huge glob of sperm launched from his penis tip and blasted the wall in front of them. Backsplash went everywhere including onto Christina's arm and the floor next to the tub. But Justin was only getting started. Another blast hit the wall, ricocheting left and right. More splattered outside the tub.

"Ohhhh God!" shouted Justin. He stomped his foot and another blast hit the shower nozzle, soaking it in thick, white, creamy goop.

"Justin!" Christina shouted as she couldn't believe his orgasm. She angled his penis directly upwards now. Justin continued to cum, firing several more loads straight up in the air, some reaching the ceiling of the shower. Christina was mesmerized as she watched her step son's penis fire the most ejaculate she's ever seen. Much of it landed back down on Justin's penis soaking her hands as well.

"Almost done," said Justin as Christina now used one hand to force out the remaining seed. Her other hand rested by her side, soaked in cum. She was careful not to let it touch her clothing.

Justin came down from his high, panting, looking at Christina's hand which was completely covered. He smiled as he caught his breath.

Christina looked shocked as she examined her hand, the wall, and ceiling of the shower. "Un. Believable, Justin.

"Just unbelievable. How on Earth is that possible? Justin there wasn't this much yesterday was there?"

Justin looked around. He held his softening penis as he searched. "No, there wasn't. But this isn't out of the ordinary, Christina. I warned you!"

Christina laughed as she looked at her hand. "You certainly did." She made a fist and opened it a couple of times, closely examining Justin's sperm in her hand.

"Here," Justin said as he released his penis and turned on the shower again. "Give me."

Christina held out her hand and Justin put it under the water. He applied soap and helped wash her hand clean of his cum. Christina watched his penis move as he worked on cleaning her hand.

"Here you go! All clean," Justin said, returning her hand. "Thank you sweetheart," Christina said as she re-examined the mess everywhere. "Now clean up the shower will you?"

"Sure thing," Justin said as he stood naked. Christina glanced down at his penis. "You look good down there. Nice, clean, and relaxed," she said. She then looked up at him and winked, "And emptied.

"See you downstairs, honey," Christina said as she closed the door behind her.

To be continued...

BrazenHorse
BrazenHorse
1,398 Followers