Summer Days Ch. 06

Story Info
Justin, Ashley, and Christina hang by the pool.
5.3k words
4.68
42.9k
29

Part 6 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/04/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrazenHorse
BrazenHorse
1,398 Followers

Christina sat at the kitchen table eating her and Justin's favorite sandwich- cream cheese and cucumbers. Even though George found them repulsing, the two always loved them and it remained their little thing over the years. She crossed her leg and tapped her foot as she ate, casually scrolling through her phone checking email.

Upstairs, Justin emerged from the bathroom and decided this time he would not wear any clothing. His genitals were freshly shaved, thanks to Christina, and he felt ten pounds lighter after releasing one of the biggest loads in his life. He felt oddly comfortable given the circumstances and was looking forward to what the rest of the day would bring.

Justin came downstairs, rounded the corner from the front hallway, and headed towards the kitchen in the back of the house. He found Christina sitting at the table. She burst out laughing as she watched him approach.

"What?" Justin said as he covered his privates fearing he should not have come down naked.

""Yo- -eenis!" Christina said with her mouth full as she covered it with her hand. She swallowed her food and tried again. "Your penis! It's flip-flopping around, isn't it?"

"Oh," Justin removed his hands and looked down. "Yeah it tends to do that on occasion."

"Hungry?" Christina gestured towards the open seat and the cucumber sandwich waiting for him. Justin took a seat and proceeded to take a big bite. Christina watched him eat. He could always eat enough for a whole army, she thought to herself.

"So how does it feel? Being all smooth and clean now."

Justin examined his penis under the table as he ate. "Feels great, Mom! You really did an awesome job." Christina nodded. "Your father used to have me do that when we were younger. I've developed a knack for men's intimate cleanliness," she joked.

"Gross, too much information," Justin stated as he took another bite.

"It's true," Christina said as she held her sandwich up, eying her next bite. "I know how to keep a man in tip top shape."

"The mental imagery is not what I need for my lunch right now," Justin said as he finished his sandwich and got up to make another one. Christina eyed his butt as he walked towards the refrigerator. Justin's legs, butt, and back were very muscular from his days of playing sports.

"We'll have to get some of that hair on your rear end cleaned up next, huh?" Christina said as she observed him.

Justin stopped and turned around, trying to see his butt. "Yeah, I'm kinda hairy back there, huh?" Christina nodded as she swallowed her last bite. "Don't worry, we'll get you cleaned up."

Christina finished her lunch so she sat and watched as Justin went about the kitchen fixing his next sandwich. His large and thick cock swayed about like a pendulum with each move. She watched as it seemed to get in the way with everything he did. Opening the refrigerator, getting napkins out of the cabinet. She found it amusing to watch a man with such a big endowment try and navigate around.

As Justin walked back to his seat, he noticed Christina staring directly at his freshly shaved groin. He smiled and took a seat. "See anything you like, ma'am?" he asked jokingly.

Christina smiled. "Justin, honey, tell me. These women you talk to online. Is it through a site, or an App?"

Justin took a bite and quickly swallowed before answering. "It's both. I use a lot of different stuff. Most of the time it's just harmless chatting, but sometimes it does lead to real dates."

"And when you're chatting, what sorts of things do you talk about?"

"Oh the usual. Basic things about our lives. Age, where we live, what we like to do, stuff like that."

"I see," Christina said as she watched her naked stepson eat his sandwich. "Justin, do you ever... share pictures of yourself?"

Justin paused as he carefully thought about his response. "I mean... yes. Sometimes. I'm careful not to reveal my face."

"Do you ever send them pictures of your penis, Justin?" Christina knew for a fact he had shared pictures with Dana. She knew the picture Dana showed her was of Justin.

He nodded. "I do."

"And what do they say when they see it?"

"I get a lot of... interesting reactions. Most of them enjoy what they see," Justin said.

Christina nodded. She sat leaning in, supporting her chin up with her hands. "I'm sure they do! It's not every day you see a ten and a half inch penis!"

She and Justin laughed as Justin took another bite. "How do you even get it in the frame, sweetheart?!... Gosh, it's like two iPhones!"

As Justin finished his second sandwich, he felt his penis filling up again. The conversation was raw and erotic. As a result he was sporting a half-erection.

"What about the women you do meet, honey? What do they think when they see it in person?" Christina asked. Her curiosity was once again leading the charge.

"Honestly? They're fascinated with it. I've had women measure it, like you did. Or hold it up to their arm, or just stare at it."

"What about sex? I imagine it must be damn near impossible."

"It can be tough. But I'm always careful, and I always go slow. It works out great in the end for everyone." Justin casually played with his hardening penis under the table. He was reaching a full erection as the conversation progressed. Then, suddenly, the doorbell rang.

"I wonder who that is," said Christina peering down the hall. But Justin knew exactly who it was. Ashley was coming over. It had to be her. "Oh, umm I think it's Ashley."

"Oh I didn't realize she was coming over. Great! I'll clean up lunch, you go and let her in please."

Justin froze. He had a full on erection and now had to go let Ashley in and explain why he was naked in front of Christina with a hard-on. "Now please, she's waiting, honey." Justin sighed and slowly rose to his feet exposing his sturdy erection. Christina looked down and just shook her head and walked away. "That thing..." she said.

Ashley peered into the door frame glass window as she stood waiting to be let in. She was wearing a black bikini with a thin white cover-up. She had on a tan colored summer hat with her flowing blonde hair pouring out the sides. She finally saw someone coming to the door and through the privacy glass it appeared he was naked. Then the door swung open and standing in front of her was Justin. He was very much naked and very much aroused. Ashley shrieked as she eyed him up and down. "Justin!" she giggled. "What the hell are you doing, put on your clothes!"

"Yeah we have some catching up to do. Come on in," he said as he stepped aside to let her in. As Ashley passed him, she lifted his penis up so she could sneak by. "Always in the way with this," she joked. Ashley proceeded down the hall and into the kitchen. To her horror, she saw Christina at the sink, washing some dishes. Ashley froze. Christina turned around "Oh hi Ashley! I love your hat!"

Ashley turned to warn Justin in case he didn't know his stepmom was home, but to her shock, he was standing right next to her! He had a serious look on his face as he knew this scene must be super weird for her. Ashley looked down at his hard dick and and back to his eyes as if to say 'you're naked!' Christina casually turned around and faced them both, hands leaning on the counter behind her. "Ashley, honey. It's ok. Justin here had a bit of a wardrobe malfunction and I said it's ok if he wants to go around without clothes. It's nothing I haven't seen a million times."

Ashley was mortified. She didn't know how to respond. "Oh... ummm... ok?"

Christina smiled. "Ashley it's ok. I know how you two are... well... getting to know one another lately." Christina put up her hands "I'm ok with it! You two are young, have some fun! Don't be worried about what I think." But that wasn't Ashley's biggest concern. The whole scene was ridiculously strange and uncomfortable. Here was her best friend Justin, standing in the kitchen completely naked next to his stepmother. To make matters worse, he seemed to be sporting an erection of maximum intensity.

"Sure thing. No problem," was all Ashley managed to say as she took a seat at the kitchen table. She watched as Justin and Christina moved about the room. Justin's obscene erection constantly getting in the way and even brushing up against his stepmother as they moved around. "Ashley, can I get you anything?" Christina asked as Justin's penis was borderline touching her thigh. Ashley shook her head.

"What a nice day," Christina said looking out the door. "I need to jump on a call. You two should go outside and sit by the pool!"

"Sounds good, Mom. Shall we?" Justin asked as he waved Ashley towards the sliding doors.

Justin and Ashley resumed their familiar arrangement, each sitting sprawled out on the pool lounge chairs. Justin's erection seemed to subside slightly as his thick member now rested on his thigh. "I know this is weird," he said looking at Ashley.

"Ya think?"

Justin laughed and looked out at the pool. "I honestly don't even know how it happened. But one thing led to another and now we've got this arrangement. But the thing is, I feel oddly ok with it. Like, I'm comfortable like this ya know?" he asked as he pointed towards his penis. In the process he picked it up and put it down between his legs. Ashley watched him maneuver carefully.

"You're all shaved down there," she noticed.

"Christina did it," Justin said, anticipating a response.

"Ohh, ok. Right. I should have guessed," Ashley said sarcastically as she grinned and shook her head. "Totally normal!"

Justin laughed as he stood up and stretched. He turned back and faced Ashley. "I know it's weird. But let's make the best of it." He then jumped into the pool to cool off. He floated around on his back. Ashley watched his penis and balls bob in and out of the water as he swam. She then removed her cover up to show off her black bikini.

Justin climbed out of the pool and approached Ashley. "You look... incredible. Wow," he said as he admired her picture perfect body. She smiled back as she too looked down at herself. "Thanks."

"I'm serious, you could be a bikini model or something. At least Instagram."

Ashley frowned. "The day I do any of that will be the day pigs fly... Hey come here a sec will ya?"

Ashley sat up in her chair. Justin walked over so that his penis was eye level with Ashley. She reached out and held it gently. "She did a nice job, huh?" Ashley asked as she inspected his neatly shaved groin area. She held his cock out with one hand and inspected his balls with the other. Satisfied, she let them both go and sat back staring.

"You have such a big penis. It's like a work of art."

Justin loved the praise. He left his hands hanging by his side as they both watched his cock inflate and harden. In just a few short moments, he was completely erect; his dick sticking out at a 90 degree angle. Ashley waved him even closer as Justin obeyed. He now stood, legs apart in front of Ashley. His penis was a few inches from her face.

Ashley tucked her hair behind her ear then leaned forward and kissed the tip. A thin strand of precum between her lips and his tip stretched out as she moved her head away. She giggled as she wiped her mouth. She reached up and began slowly stroking his dick with her right hand. Her left hand rested on her thigh.

"It looks even bigger than the other day," she said looking up at Justin.

"I think it is. Christina measured it at ten and a half yesterday!"

Ashley laughed as she shook her head, but continued her stroking. "Of course she measured it."

Justin sighed as he felt his pleasure mounting. "Ashley," he said quietly. "Can you put your mouth on it again? That felt really good." Ashley responded by softly kissing his dickhead.

"Can you try a little more?" Justin asked. He desperately wanted to feel the warmth of her mouth on his shaft.

"Justin, I don't think I could even get the head in my mouth. You realize how big this is, right?" she asked as she stroked him.

Justin nodded. Ashley took a deep breath before leaning in once again. She closed her eyes and opened her mouth as far as it would go. She was right. Justin's massive penis head barely fit in her mouth. Ashley held on to the base of his cock tightly as she struggled to get the head in her mouth. After some effort, she managed to engulf the tip. Justin used his hand to guide hers up and down. Ashley took the hint and started stroking him while licking the tip with her tongue.

This went on for some time as Justin panted heavily while Ashley sucked his dick. She managed to get at least an inch of his shaft in her mouth, maybe more. A considerable portion remained of which she frantically worked on with her right hand. Ashley's left hand wandered between her legs and underneath her bathing suit. Justin could clearly see she was fingering herself. Ashley moaned with his penis in her mouth as she quickly escalated towards climax.

Justin pointed his head upwards and closed his eyes as pulses of arousal rushed through his body. He spread his legs more and clenched his butt cheeks. He felt like he was about to come another gallon.

Ashley moaned and moaned as she massaged her clit underneath the fabric. She was soaking wet and quivering from pleasure. Justin could not believe the noises she was making. He had never seen her so worked up in all the years they've known one another. It was too much. He was so close to orgasm.

"Whoa!" said a voice from the sliding doors. Ashley immediately pulled her hand out of her pants and released Justin's cock which was seconds away from gushing. She turned to see Christina heading towards them, drink in hand and a book in another.

"Don't let me stop you, please!"

Ashley didn't know what to say. She looked down at her crotch and left hand. They were completely soaked. She hid her hand under her thigh.

"Sorry, Christina," said Justin as he held his throbbing erection. There was nowhere to go with it.

"For what? You two are free to have all the fun you want! Please, pretend I'm not even here!"

Ashley wiped her mouth which had a substantial amount of saliva and precum on it. She awkwardly smiled at Christina as she took a seat next to them sipping her vodka soda. "Sweetheart, you took quite a bit of that thing, huh?" she asked Ashley.

Ashley nodded as she looked down, embarrassed.

"Ashley honey, it's fine. Like I said, I'm ok with this. I've seen it all in my day. For crying out loud, look at him. I think he's ready to pop any second!" Justin stood there listening to the conversation clutching his rock solid cock. A gentle breeze may push him past the point of no return. Ashley looked at his dick as he held it firmly. Christina was right, they were almost done. She should continue. In fact, her own orgasm was seconds away as well.

"What do you say, Ash? Should we wrap this up?" he asked, wagging his iron hard phallus.

Ashley looked at Christina, then Justin. "You almost there?"

Justin nodded. "You?"

"I think so... Ok, come here", she said as she sat up again. She hesitantly placed her left hand back under her bathing suit. Christina smiled warmly as she watched the scene continue.

Justin walked forward as Ashley reached up and gently stroked his cock again. She restarted her own masturbation and began to moan softly. She then took his cock head and an inch of his shaft into her mouth with ease this time.

"Ohhh, fuck," said Justin as he felt her warm mouth engulf his dick.

"Wow. Good job," said Christina. She laid out on her chair with one leg up and one arm supporting the back of her head.

Ashley's left hand was now working overtime under her bathing suit to reach climax. It didn't take long as she abruptly stopped and let out a loud moan with her eyes closed and mouth full of cock. Christina looked around at the neighbors' houses to see if anyone was outside. The coast was clear.

Ashley's legs were convulsing as her powerful orgasm ran its course. That was enough for Justin as he grunted deeply and braced for a powerful blast.

Justin pumped his load directly into Ashley's throat. She managed to take the first two blasts with relative ease, but by the third one she gagged and pulled his dick out. White, thick sperm spilled out everywhere. All over her breasts and stomach and dripping down towards her crotch. She leaned back and continued rubbing her vagina while Justin stroked his remaining loads out.

He shot his fiery blasts directly onto Ashley's face, neck and tits. "Oh my God, sweetie!" shouted Christina as she watched from her seat.

"Ahhhhh... Shit!" said Justin as he stomped his foot. More and more loads exited his spasming penis, some landing well beyond Ashley.

"There's so much!" Christina shouted as she watched him spray his best friend and the patio behind her. "Why is there so much!?!" she asked, laughing.

Justin now looked directly at Christina as he pumped out more cum. They made eye contact in a weirdly erotic way as he masturbated onto his best friend. Christina noticed a look of pure vulnerability in his eyes. He was completely helpless as his body devoted all energy into his orgasm.

It was finally over as Justin squeezed out the last couple drops that fell harmlessly down to Ashley's cute little toes. He stepped backward, clutching his hard cock, completely spent and out of breath.

"Jesus Christ, Justin," said Ashley as she examined how much cum had soaked her. She could barely find a spot on her body that wasn't covered. "It's everywhere!"

"That's a new record. Biggest load I've ever had," said Justin as he finally managed to speak coherently, "Without a doubt."

"Ashley, did you orgasm too?" Christina asked kindly.

Ashley nodded. She had in fact came, but wasn't too keen on discussing it. "Oh good. It's always important that us girls have our fun too," said Christina smiling.

"Ashley sweetie, why don't you jump in the pool. May be the best way to clean up. Justin, you're gonna have to go get the hose I'm afraid."

Ashley slowly stood up. Cum dripping from everywhere on her gorgeous body. Her flat stomach and toned abs did no favors for cleanliness as cum easily dripped over her body and fell to the patio. Her large breasts were covered as big globs filled her cleavage. She did her best to scoop it out with her fingers.

Justin and Christina watched closely as Ashley slowly walked towards the pool. "Honey, turn around a second please?" Christina asked. Ashley turned slowly as Christina and Justin had a direct view of her body. "Oh my!" said Christina as she tried hard not to laugh. "It's everywhere!"

Justin looked on, also trying not to laugh. His cock had not softened at all. He casually stroked it as he admired Ashley's cum soaked perfect body. "It's a good look on you, Ash!"

Ashley rolled her eyes. "Very funny, guys" she said as she held her nose and fell backward into the pool. Cum spread out all around her as she submerged herself in the water. Justin, still slowly stroking himself, turned to his stepmother. "Did you enjoy the show?" She looked down at his dick and nodded. "I think I got my money's worth." Justin collected the hose and sprayed down the patio, careful to make sure he didn't miss any.

While Ashley stayed in the pool, floating around, Christina and Justin lounged in the chairs. They all enjoyed the calm quiet summer afternoon. The girls had largely calmed down from the events of just an hour ago, but one thing remained. That was Justin's erection. He went through periods of slight softening, but never really lost his throbbing boner after ejaculating not long ago.

This was not lost on Christina and Ashley as they both noticed it, but chose to avoid calling attention to it; at least for the time being. Justin rose to his feet to go inside and get drinks. "Anyone need anything?" he asked as he tried unsuccessfully to cover his penis with his hand. "A refill would be great," said Christina as she held up her glass. "Me too!" said Ashley from the pool.

BrazenHorse
BrazenHorse
1,398 Followers
12