Summer Days Ch. 06

Story Info
In the home stretch, I get trapped by my cousin and a buddy.
2.2k words
4.19
36.6k
21

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/17/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kinkboi
kinkboi
137 Followers

I was finally in the home stretch. My last week before leaving for school several hours from home and away from my cousin. I had spent the last few days since the most recent insane double rape hiding from Ian. Avoiding him by being out of the house as much as possible. I know that he had turned his attention to my mother instead and couldn't face the thought of being forced to witness and participate in her assault again. She and I had agreed not to make any reports, in an attempt to save grace for our family. Instead, we remained sex slaves in our own home. She was going instead to the agency that had placed him with us, in an attempt to have him removed. It might take longer, but was less shameful for her. Out of respect, and knowing what it meant for both of us, I agreed. I didn't want the neighborhood knowing I had spent my summer as my cousin's personal sex toy, either...

Summer classes had ended but as a tutor and alumni in good standing, I had access to the school while it was open. There were several programs going on throughout the day and I took advantage of that to stay out of the house. I tried to track Ian's activities, and make sure we were never in the same area at the same time.

I threw myself into reading, mostly. Studying for my upcoming subjects, or just reading for pleasure. But that last day the air conditioning went out in the library and I became more and more uncomfortable in there. Finally, I decided to go and use the school pool. I had a pair of shorts in my bag that I could pass off as swim trunks. It was great. The water was refreshing and I did some laps but also just lounged around, enjoying the water. As it started to get late in the day and almost nobody was around, I left the pool and stepped into the boy's showers.

Bad timing. As I entered from the pool side, I looked up directly into Ian's eyes as he and another guy entered from the locker room side. Ian's lips tightened in a sadistic grin as he stared at me for a second. I froze and just stared at them, my heart pounding in my chest. Trembling, my mind screaming for me to run, but my legs frozen in place. They had both stripped down to shower, with just towels around their waists. I was used to Ian's stocky wrestler build, but only knew Luke from seeing him at games. He was taller, leaner, and more broad across the shoulders than my cousin.

Ian nudged Luke and nodded in my direction. "Hey, you want a blow job? My little cousin over hear gives great head." Luke looked from him to me. He seemed for a moment to be assessing the situation. His hand drifted to his cock and he nuzzled it through the towel. It looked like it was getting hard under there. I found myself gazing at his hand, wondering what his cock and balls were like compared to Ian's. I licked my lips nervously.

Luke nodded slowly. "You know what? Yeah. I could go for getting sucked off. It's been a while." They approached me where I was still frozen near the pool door. From here, it was hard to see in from the locker side. Along the way, Ian started flipping shower heads on. The room got a little less quiet, and started to fill with steam. As they reached me, I simply looked down submissively. I waited as Ian poked his head into the pool and swung the door shut, locking it. My chances of salvation were dwindling. Still, my legs refused to work. At this point, I think I knew it was better just to submit and service him. The fact that another guy now knew that I was a cock sucking slave was embarrassing, but I felt a shyness sweep over me as I looked at Luke. Maybe he would like what I did for him. Maybe he would take me away from my brutal cousin if it was good enough...

Now they were both in front of me. I stood there, looking down, hugging myself a little. Ian leaned close and whispered "On your knees, bitch. And lose the shorts." I complied quickly. Pulling my shorts off to reveal my half hard member and dropping to my knees in front of them. Ian glanced at my dick and smiled. "Good boy", he said. Their towels were pulled away and tossed to the side. As usual, Ian's cock hung down when he hardened. It was already pretty much full hard just from the act of seeing me submit.

Luke's cock was different. It stood up in front of him when he let is go after giving it a few strokes. The skin at the top seemed tighter, holding it up. He was long and tapered. Thick at the base but thinner near the head, which blossomed with a flare. I had heard that referred to as a mushroom top. His entire crotch was shaved with just a few days stubble showing. His balls were smooth and hung just a little from his body. My breath quickened as I gazed at it. He was beautiful, and his cock was calling for me to swallow it.

Not wanting to come off as too eager, I stuck my tongue out and opened my mouth. I looked from one to the other and waited for them to take charge. Ian grabbed the back of my head and shoved my mouth toward Luke's cock. I licked at the head a little, exploring the shape of it. How it flared away from the shaft. Tasting all around the ridge. I heard him release his breath in a slow hiss. I took that as a sign that he was enjoying himself and, wetting my lips, pulled the whole head into my mouth. Applying gentle suction while continuing to work my tongue all around it. After a moment he grunted and pulled back. "God, he's gonna make me cum, man." he said to Ian.

Ian grinned at him. "I taught you well, Paulie. You're a little cock whore now. And you like it." he motioned toward my dick, now at full hardness and dripping pre-cum. "My turn, little bitch!" Ian grabbed my head and face and stuffed his cock into my mouth. As usual, he didn't take the time to warm me up, he just thrust himself in and began stroking. I loosened my throat as much as possible and relaxed my tongue, letting him fuck my mouth and throat. He continued his verbal assault as he went, reminding me how he owned me and how much I loved it. I could see Luke watching us. Stroking his dick to keep it hard but to come down from nearly climaxing. He looked fascinated by the way Ian was using me. I went back to focusing on Ian, reaching up and massaging his balls the way I knew he liked.

After a minutes I felt hands on my hips, pulling them upward. Without looking back, I knew that Luke was behind me, pulling my ass up for his use. I looked up to Ian's face and saw him smile. Reaching under my chin, he steadied my mouth so I could focus on relaxing myself for Luke's use. I held myself on Ian's cock while I also began to relax and loosen my ass. Luke drizzled something on me and spread it around. From the feeling of it, I knew it had to be shampoo or shower gel. Without bothering with his fingers, he began pushing his cockhead into me. He popped in and began working himself around, grinding side to side and in small thrusts against my inner sphincter. He and I groaned together as he pushed past that inner barrier and sank in. Rushing his whole body forward, his hips settled against mine and his legs came up, almost past mine. I could feel his balls pulled high and tight, right at the base of his dick and pushing against my ass cheeks. His shaft being thinner than Ians meant I felt less spread out inside, and I could actually feel where the head flared back out. The angle being somewhat steeper than I had experienced in other positions, I could feel the pressure against my prostate. Again, we both groaned. My cock dribbled even more precum and I reached down to stroke it a few times.

I didn't stay on one hand long, though. After a moment of adjustment to our new position and balance, Ian and Luke began to work themselves into me again. They played with different rhythms, Sometimes thrusting in together, sometimes alternating so I was swaying back and forth, impaling myself alternately on them. Luke had a totally different feel inside of me than Ian. His thinner, curved cock seemed to slip in and out with less friction, less pain. The angle he had inside of me made my cock want to explode with pleasure. I had never enjoyed getting fucked this much. I lost myself to the sensation, trying to push back against him as much as possible. He grunted and groaned, totally lost to the feeling. One hand on my hip and the other on my shoulder, he buried himself in my ass and ground his nuts against my ass cheeks. His breath quickened and I felt his cock start twitching and shooting cum. As the warmth filled me, I felt my own, hands-free orgasm take over. Luke and I moaned simultaneously and Ian even stopped fucking my mouth, pulling back to witness our mutual orgasm. We rocked back and forth with each other, riding out our pleasure before he pulled back, pulling out of me unceremoniously. I felt empty as he stepped away and hung my head, trying to slow my breathing and clear my head. I had just experienced the best orgasm of my life on the floor of the gym shower, caused by a near stranger. I felt his cum start leaking out of me and my cock was still dribbling. My muscles felt relaxed and slightly wobbly.

I had managed to forget for a moment that Ian was still there. It didn't last long. He came up behind me and mounted me. One hand pulling my hips up, the other pushing down between my shoulder blades. My chest and face pressed to the ground, ass up in the air. He pushed into me, fast and hard. My breath left me as his wider cock stretched me out. He started fucking me in quick, rough jabs. He seemed intent on bruising my insides with his cock and his balls were making obscene slapping sounds against my ass. He grunted as he fucked me, harder and harder than he had ever done. I gasped and whimpered as he took me, his force scrapping my chest and face on the tiles beneath me.

"Yeah, take it, Paulie" he grunted. "Take that cock, you know you love it!" He drove forward in a frenzy, pushing me all the way down. His hips crushing mine to the floor, his knees on either side of them, so he was essentially kneeling, all his weight on me. This caused my ass to tighten around his cock even more. He started bucking, fucking me faster in short, hard thrusts, my own softening cock and balls grinding against the floor painfully. I whimpered and cried out as he fucked me into the tile. Finally, he thrust deep and released himself inside of me, crying out "Take it! Take my cum!!" I felt his cum filling me up in addition to Luke's and lay there, no choice but to accept it. I could hear my heart hammering in my chest and my body felt like Jello. I simply lay still as Ian's orgasm subsided, waiting for him to pull out and leave me alone.

Instead, after a moment, he started to pull my hips up again. I followed his pressure and got up to my knees. He kept pulling me up to my feet, his slightly softer cock still deep in me. I stood there, feet and hands on the ground. Still pushing my head down, he began to turn me to face the door of the showers. I looked and there was Luke, with what looked like at least eight other guys. One or two already had their dicks in their hands, stroking themselves hard. I cried out softly as I realized I wasn't done for the day.

Ian held himself in me firmly, waiting for his cock to soften. He addressed the group "cheap fuck, guys! Five bucks for his mouth, ten for his ass!" Then he pulled my head up so I was standing with my back to his chest. Fingers wrapped around my throat, he murmured into my ear "Just remember who you belong to Paulie. You'll always be MINE." And with that, I felt a new warmth inside of me. More liquid than any cum I had felt. He sighed softly as he filled me with his piss. It filled me and began to run out around his cock and spill down my legs to splash around our feet. He marked his territory like a dog. And, like a slave, I accepted it, and accepted that he was about to sell my body for other's pleasure...

kinkboi
kinkboi
137 Followers