Summer Days Ch. 07

Story Info
The rest of the team pays to use me, and another bottom.
1.6k words
4.27
29.8k
11

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/17/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kinkboi
kinkboi
137 Followers

***This is a work of gay non-consensual incest. No matter how they are referred to, all characters are 18.***

***

It went on forever. One guy after another would use my body, paying my cousin Ian in kind. Some went for both offers, my mouth, and then my ass. Some just chose one and stuck to it. The whole time, Ian stood watch to make sure his property was used properly, and to make sure he got what he was owed.

Very few of them seemed interested in me, other than taking their pleasure. As they pressed into me, I found myself aroused off and on. My dick would swell and recede and I was too busy trying to keep up to really worry about it. After all, I had just had an amazing orgasm as Luke massaged my prostate with his cock. I really was just exhausted and ready to finish the line and go home. Who knows what Ian would demand from me later...

As they all got off on (or in) me, they would stop to watch the rest of the team have fun. To them this was no more than a party after practice. They cheered each other on as they mounted me and fucked my mouth. Suggestions about where to deposit their load rang out in the open bay shower. Most of them kept me on my hands and knees but after about an hour one guy stood me up and told me to put my hands on the wall. He was a tall black kid with a long curved cock. I stared at it as he stroked himself and prepared to enter me. By that time I was good and fucked and my hole was relaxed and stretched.

"You ready for me, baby?" He whispered in my ear, his hard cock pressed between my ass cheeks. He mouthed my ear and throat as he reached around and started stroking my now semi-erect dick. I nodded, my eyes closed, enjoying the feeling of him pressed against me. He knew how to use his mouth and as he nibbled and sucked my throat I wondered what his mouth would feel like on my balls. My dick hardened under his touch and I shivered as he tickled my nipples with his free hand. I pushed my ass toward him, angling my hips so he could push up into me. Taking his cue, he let go of my cock and used his hand to guide his inside. I pushed back against him and he slid in without resistance. My hands against the wall, my body bent slightly forward, I began to hump my hips. He stood back and watched as I pumped his cock with my hole, my own dick wagging in the air enthusiastically.

After a minute or two, he grabbed my hips, holding me still as he pulled all most all of the way out. I groaned as I felt the emptiness he left, holding his dick just inside of my sphincter. Then he thrust firmly back in, slamming his hips into my ass. Over and over he repeated this action. Torturing me with the slowness of his departure, and then thrusting back in. My head hung down as I let him tease me and fuck me. Then, my eyes still closed, I felt a new sensation. A warm tongue licking curiously at my cock. I opened my eyes and looked down into the blue eyes of a shorter, stockier kid I had noticed earlier. He had copper red hair and dark freckles across the bridge of his nose. If I didn't know everyone on the Varsity team had to be at least 18, I would have taken him for someone much younger. But since he was eagerly exploring my cock and balls, while playing with himself, I wasn't too worried about it. As my eyes locked with his, his mouth closed around my dick and he started sucking me. The sensation was wild. The wet, warm mouth working me over and the hot, long cock filling me up and gliding over my prostate was driving me crazy. My whole body felt like it was on fire and I opened my mouth, running my tongue over my lips. Everything around us faded away and all I felt was pleasure for a few minutes as they found their rhythm.

The guys left from the team gathered enthusiastically around us, jacking their cocks and pushing them toward the kid's face. He started taking them into his mouth in turns, sucking them and licking their balls. He kept playing with himself and his dick was now rock hard and dripping precum. Just like him, his dick was short, but stocky. Almost as thick around as a soda can. He worked it by mostly keeping his hand on the underside, stroking where the urethra ran. His other hand was busy, working the dicks the last few guys were pushing towards him. There were only three left now, aside from the guy fucking me, and the redhead. Ian included, they had all had at least one turn with me and were eager to have their second round, apparently.

After a few minutes taking their turns with the kid's mouth, Ian seemed bored. He roughly grabbed the redhead by the throat and pulled him up into a standing position, facing me. The kid's eyes were sort of glazed over in a sexual high. I saw that Ian was lining himself up to fuck him and reached out to hold him steady. Our dick tips were touching, bumping against each other. He seemed to realize what was about to happen and looked behind him at Ian.

"Wait!" he cried out. "Wait, I've never done that before. I'm a virgin, man, I don't want to-"

"Jack," Ian said, almost soothing. "it's gonna happen, and you know you want it." His arm around Jack's throat like a seatbelt, Ian began to push forward. Jack's body pushed forward into me. His eyes wide with fear, he looked at me.

I reached down with one hand and nuzzled his still hard dick and balls, and left my other on his shoulder. "It's easier if you relax." I whispered. "It'll feel good." And then I pulled his head towards me and kissed him deeply. He moaned softly and then pulled his mouth away and laid his head on my shoulder and arched his back slightly, giving in to Ian's cock invading his body. As he had done with me early on, Ian pushed in slowly and paused, giving Jack time to relax and stretch. Our bodies were now pushed firmly against each other. A little shorter than me, his cock had pushed down between my legs, while mine was up between our bellies.

We remained like that for a brief moment before the two tops began humping. It was a wild sensation, to be thrust forward by a big curved dick inside of me to press against someone else and feel his cock rubbing against my balls. I started grinding my hips in ecstasy, overwhelmed by sensation and arousal. I once again guided Jack's face to mine and started kissing him, breaking away only to suck on his throat and ears. His eyes wide, he responded only in moans, broken up by grunts and gasps as his virgin hole was fucked. Harder and harder, the two fucked into us. Harder and harder, I bucked my hips and kissed Jack. Thrusting my tongue into his mouth as he tried to keep up. As the pace reached a frenzy, I reached down again and bought Jack's rock-hard cock and mine together and started stroking. He gasped into my mouth and kissed me back, grabbing my hips with both his hands.

We came together, he and I. I felt like my body was on fire, a live wire being touched all over, inside and out. The rhythm of both of us getting fucked fully, pushing our cocks against each other. The contact of our chests against each other, and our lips and tongues mingling... It was all too much and I practically screamed out in delight as I exploded cum all over our cocks and bellies. Jack, freezing against me, his hands spasming and gripping my ass cheeks came silently, his eyes rolling back in his head. Second later, as my ass clenched and unclenched, the guy in me grunted and unloaded, too.

As we came down from the high, pumping and grinding against each other, I felt the now familiar feeling of a cock softening and slipping out of me. Ian pulled out of Jack, still hard. He ordered me to me knees. The last few guys who had watched us practically fell on top of Jack. I watched as they topped him. Two pushing their dicks towards his mouth and the other pushing up into his hole. I could tell he was exhausted and just took it. His dick was still hard and dribbling cum as they worked him over. I think I even saw another shot or two of cum squirt out of him as he was worked over and his prostate was massaged again. Meanwhile, Ian had me clean his dick and balls with my tongue before he pulled back and came all over my face.

"I'm gonna clean up," he said. "You watch them finish and then get him cleaned up and get him home. I'll see you later, little Pauly. You did good today, we might have to sell you again sometime..."

I did as he said. I watched as the trio traded spaces, working Jack over and then cumming all over his face and ass. I sat with him as he came down from the experience, sitting under a hot running shower. I kissed him gently and he kissed me back. I looked into his eyes. "My name's Paul," I whispered. "lets get you home..."

kinkboi
kinkboi
137 Followers