Summer Days Ch. 07

Story Info
Ashley warms up with Justin. Christina has a guest over.
6.4k words
4.69
33.1k
30

Part 7 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/04/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrazenHorse
BrazenHorse
1,397 Followers

Christina, Ashley, and Justin spent the rest of the afternoon sitting around the pool, relaxing in the sun. Justin remained naked the entire time while Ashley ended up putting her bikini top back on. She wasn't yet as comfortable as Justin was being naked, especially in front of Christina.

"Anyone want to order a pizza?" Christina asked the group as they cleaned up the area before heading in. "I'm starving," said Ashley as Justin nodded. "Pizza it is," Christina announced as they all walked inside.

As Justin walked in, his flaccid penis bounced around comically. "You've managed to keep that under control for a while, haven't you?" Christina asked as she eyed her stepson's every move. Justin smiled. "I do have some self-control you know." Ashley giggled. "Says the guy who came buckets... twice in an hour!" Justin turned beet red as Christina burst out laughing. She subtly winked at him as they both knew he had come a third time before Ashley arrived.

"Ok, ok, very funny guys," he said, admitting defeat.

Christina went to go order some pizza in the other room while Justin and Ashley stood in the kitchen. They both leaned against the L-shaped counter, facing one another. Ashley was telling Justin about her nursing program and how she needs to spend more time studying this summer.

"I'm going to fall behind when we go back in September. I need to avoid that from happening." As Ashley spoke to Justin, he noticed her eyes almost automatically went to his crotch. It was as if anytime Ashley was thinking of her next sentence, she looked at his penis to collect her thoughts. Justin, of course, found this incredibly hot. Anytime anyone looked at his cock, he enjoyed it, but Ashley was on another level. Inevitably, Justin began sprouting another firm and healthy erection.

During a lull in the conversation, Ashley passively stared at Justin's quickly hardening dick. She moved over towards him so they were both leaning against the counter side by side. She continued to stare at his cock.

"You have, like, this one vein," she said as she traced his shaft with her index finger. "It's like the central highway of your dick." Ashley laughed as she cracked herself up with her silly joke. She continued to trace the path of Justin's prominent vein up and down his dick slowly. "So much for self-control," she said as she looked into Justin's eyes, smiling.

Ashley gauged the thickness and hardness of his penis by squeezing it once with her hand. "Shit," she said quietly. "You're so hard again." Justin remained quiet. He leaned back and let Ashley do whatever she wanted to. He loved every minute of it and wanted it to go on as long as possible.

She didn't jerk him off yet. Perhaps she didn't plan to. But Justin was certain of one thing. Ashley was completely and utterly obsessed with his cock. He saw it in the way she looked at it. How she was constantly commenting about it. He watched as she stared down at it. She bit her bottom lip on occasion. Sometimes she would take deep breaths as if she was trying to stave off arousal.

"When I first saw this," she said as she held his erection in her hand. "I really couldn't believe it. I never looked at you like... like that, ya know?"

Justin remained silent as she continued. "But once I knew you were smuggling this... this thing around," she said as she wagged his dick, "I cannot stop thinking about it."

They could hear Christina in the other room. She had already ordered the pizza, but was now chatting with someone else on the phone. Ashley didn't seem to notice anything but Justin. She breathed deeply. "Ohhh, Justin," she said in a soft whimper. It was obvious she was exceptionally aroused by the situation. "Mmmm," she moaned so softly Justin wasn't entirely sure it was her. He watched as she placed her free hand flatly against her sexy stomach, just above her crotch. He looked into her eyes as she admired his rock hard cock.

Then, ever so slightly, Ashley dipped the tips of her fingers underneath her bikini bottom. Just far enough that she could feel her fuzzy shaved pubic hairs. Justin watched intently as he had no idea what was to happen next. He prayed he wouldn't ejaculate right there and then and ruin the moment. His precum dripped to the floor below them.

"Ohh, Justin," Ashley said a little louder this time. Her fingers nestled in her bikini bottom. "It's so big," she whimpered almost as if she was going to cry. Justin could see she was very aroused and likely desperately needed to come herself. He watched as her fingers hesitated, frozen in place. Unable to travel any further as she fought to control her arousal.

For the first time in several minutes, Justin broke his silence. "Ashley," he whispered. "You can if you want to."

Ashley nodded and bit her lip. While holding on tightly to his cock, she plunged her fingers deep into her bathing suit and went to work massaging her clit. She moaned louder now. Surely, Christina could hear, but she was still on the phone. Ashley was now leaning against the countertop, legs spread and on her tippy toes. Her fingers worked rhythmically as her breathing increased dramatically. She closed her eyes and opened her mouth.

"Ashley," Justin said with a look of desperation in his eyes. "Show me." Ashley opened her eyes and looked into Justin's. Without hesitation she removed her hand from his penis and peeled open her bikini bottom. Justin leaned over so he could see.

Nestled inside the confines of her black bathing suit was her pink and puffy vagina. Surrounded by Ashley's neatly shaved pubic area. Her fingers were busy massaging it, but Ashley paused every few seconds to give Justin an unobstructed view. Her pussy was leaking tremendously. He watched as she used her middle finger predominantly to do the work, while her index and ring fingers served as the supporting cast. Her fresh manicure was glossed over with the shiny, slippery, vaginal juices she was expelling at an exponential rate. Ashley had finally reached her orgasm as she spread her legs even further and shot her head back. She seemed to be conscious of her volume as she did her best to stifle her moans.

Justin was over the moon with excitement. He began feverishly jerking off while he watched Ashley reach orgasm. He didn't have much distance to go. As he felt himself reaching climax, he angled closer to Ashley with his massive cock. Then, almost without even thinking, Justin reached over and pulled the strap of Ashley's bathing suit bottom out just enough that he could slip his thick cock underneath.

Ashley either didn't notice or didn't care as she continued to cum. Justin now had his cock underneath her bathing suit strap, angled up against Ashley's tummy. He thrusted hard in this position. Ashley continued stroking her vagina as her orgasm was subsiding. But Justin's was just beginning. She opened her eyes to see his giant dick thrusting in and out, under her bathing suit. His precum created a slimy path across her stomach. She decided to pull her bathing suit out far enough to give Justin a consistent view of her pussy which was soaked in creamy ejaculate.

"Ashley!! FUCK!" he yelled as he shot a thick load all over her stomach. He ripped apart her bikini top, grabbing two handfuls of her breasts as he continued to thrust and cum everywhere. Ashley squeezed his rock solid butt as he clenched in immense pleasure.

Semen flowed endlessly from his cock, caking her stomach and tits, and flowing rapidly down her body. Much of it went directly into her bathing suit bottom creating a milky pool of both of their fluids. There was so much, he could no longer see her vagina. Justin and Ashley moaned together as Justin's penis finally stopped spewing. They both sat there, panting. Justin clutching her breasts, Ashley holding his butt with one hand and her bikini bottom open with the other. She finally slowly let it go as it snapped back into place, trapping the buckets of cum inside. She then lifted her strap up so Justin could free his cock.

Out of breath, Justin turned to Ashley. "You're just gonna leave it in there?" he laughed.

Ashley giggled. "It's kind of a nice, warm feeling," she said as she playfully adjusted her bikini bottom. Rivulets of cum leaked from between her legs. They both looked down at her crotch as they watched the mixture of fluids flow down her smooth, gorgeous legs. Ashley's little painted toes were covered in white fluid as well. She wiggled them, feeling the sticky substance.

"Pizza's on the way-" Christina said as she walked in holding her cell phone. "Well, well... what happened here?" she asked as she eyed Justin's half hard cock and Ashley's dangling breasts. Justin grinned, looking down. He shook his head, still out of breath.

Christina examined Ashley's body. She noticed cum on her stomach and breasts, and some on the floor, but certainly not the amount they had been used to throughout the day. She looked at Justin. "Justin, sweetie. Did she finally empty you out?" Christina pointed towards Ashley's stomach. "This isn't nearly the amount we're used to now is it?"

Justin guiltily looked at Ashley who burst out laughing. She turned to Christina. "Umm... Mrs. Landers? Not quite." Ashley squatted her legs and pulled her bathing suit bottom to the side. Christina froze and covered her mouth in amazement as what seemed like a gallon of cum poured out from between Ashley's legs. It spilled down to the floor covering her feet and the area around her. Everyone burst out laughing at the ridiculous amount of spunk that covered the floor.

"I see!" said Christina as she bent over from laughing so hard. "Guess we haven't hit the bottom yet now have we!?"

Justin, bright red and laughing, responded. "No, no we certainly didn't!" He then grabbed some paper towels and crouched down to start cleaning up his mess. He carefully held each of Ashley's feet as he meticulously cleaned the sperm from between her toes. He loved her cute little feet and it was exhilarating to be cleaning his own cum from them.

"Ok, so here's the deal," Christina announced while Justin cleaned and Ashley enjoyed getting pampered. "Pizza's on the way. Should be here soon. I also talked to my friend, Dana. She'll be coming over tonight to hang out. I assume you guys are ok with that?"

Justin turned to Christina while holding one of Ashley's feet. "Dana like from Newport Beach Dana?"

"Yes. She has a client in Long Beach so she was going to come by on her way home afterwards. Is that a problem?"

Justin hesitated and eyed his exposed penis. It was so big that in his current crouched position, it rested on the floor. "Oh, don't worry about that honey," said Christina as she picked up on her stepson's reluctance. "You can wear clothing until we can... umm... break the ice with her. But something tells me she'll be ok with it."

Christina knew, in fact, that she was setting up for what may end up being an awkward encounter. But in her mind, there was no other way to broach the topic without getting it out there immediately. She knew the man her friend was texting with was Justin. Even though neither of them ever shared their face, to her knowledge, she was positive it was his cock. Perhaps a get together where they could get it all out on the surface may prove to be the best course of action.

"Sounds fun to me," said Ashley as she looked down at Justin. He was just about done cleaning up his cum as he rose to his feet and crumpled up the paper towel. "I'm good," he said as he playfully moved the paper towel ball towards Ashley's face. She jerked her head back as she tried to swat him away. "Stop that! Gross!" she giggled.

"Hey, you're gonna have to put him away," Ashley joked as she swatted his thick penis. She then grabbed his balls and cupped them in her hand. "These too, big boy."

"Oh look who's talking," said Justin as he poked Ashley's breasts. She had almost forgotten they were still out as she quickly covered them with her hands. She then carefully repositioned her bathing suit, covering her tits entirely.

---------------

After dinner, the three of them sat around the table, having drinks and laughing about the day's events.

"And then..." Ashley said as she was laughing too hard to continue. "And then he is like 'OHH FUCK' and it friggin shoots over the chair!" Christina and Justin were getting a kick out of the adorable Ashley recalling an earlier orgasm; one of particularly powerful distance and quantity.

Once the laughter died down, Christina sighed and looked at Justin. "That is one remarkable weapon you have, Justin. I have to tell ya... you're nothing like your father!"

"Oh God, Mom, please!" pleaded Justin. He did not want to hear about his father's penis size or ejaculatory abilities.

"I wanna hear!" said Ashley as she was very curious as to how Justin compared to his father, a man she had known forever.

"First of all, the sheer size of Justin... his length, his width, his tesitcles... everything. It all dwarfs George," she said as she shook her head. "Like, it's not even close." Justin was very uncomfortable, but there was no stopping the conversation. He sipped his drink and tried to not pay attention.

"Can he cum like that?" asked Ashley. Christina gave her a look as if to say 'what do you think?'

"Absolutely not... Nope, no way!" Christina looked at Justin who refused to give anyone eye contact. "I don't know what man could actually."

It was a nice compliment and while the conversation was awkward, it didn't mean Justin wasn't secretly loving every minute of it. Especially the parts when Ashley would ask even more questions.

"Have you ever seen a dick as big as his?" she asked Christina to which Christina shook her head while taking a drink. "No... never. It's not even the length that's impressive the most. And that alone is indeed impressive... no. It's the width. Justin, honey, I still don't believe how you can even engage in intercourse with that thing."

Justin looked up finally. "I told you I'm careful. I really am, Mom. I never want to hurt anyone."

"Well, that's good then. You've always been a very kind, gentle young man. And that makes me proud."

Ashley smiled at Justin. He appeared uncomfortable with the conversation, but in a cute and admirable way. She agreed with Christina and always loved how kind he was. Especially to her. She couldn't help but wonder what it would be like to have sex with Justin. The events of the recent days had all but convinced her she wanted to. But they'd have to see where things go in this unique situation.

DING-DONG

Christina, leaped up from the table. "That must be Dana!" As Christina headed to the door to let her friend in, Justin looked at Ashley and shrugged. He repositioned himself in his seat. They would have to curtail their racy discussion for another time.

"Hello, you two!" said Dana as she entered the kitchen. She was wearing gray yoga pants and a tight, black, tank top. She didn't have a bust line like Ashley, but her body was very tight and fit. Her youthful ass was clearly visible through the clinging pants. As she leaned in to give Ashley a hug, Justin wasted no time in sneaking a peak. He felt a stir in his pants from the conversation that just happened and now this beautiful woman standing in his kitchen. He stood and hugged her hoping she didn't feel what he was brewing down there.

"We're just wrapping up dinner," said Christina as she headed for the sink area. "Can I get you something to drink?"

"Whatever you're having is great, Chris."

"You look like you were just at the gym, is that right?" asked Ashley as Dana took her seat.

"I was at a client. Teaching yoga. Not far from here. And what have you all been up to? Looks like some pool time?" Dana asked pointing towards Ashley's protrusive cleavage. She was still in her bikini and Justin in his swim trunks. Ashley looked down and promptly readjusted her bikini top. "Yeah it was so nice today!" she said as she took a sip of her drink.

The four of them spent time catching up around the table. It was mostly Dana and Christina chatting while Ashley and Justin listened. They secretly wished they could get back to their little games, but the addition of Dana certainly made that difficult, if not impossible. Ashley and Justin traded flirtatious looks at each other throughout the conversation which was not lost on Christina. She did have a plan for the evening.

"It's such a beautiful night. Why don't we continue this conversation in the jacuzzi?" Christina asked the group.

"Sure. Ash?" Justin asked.

"I could do a little jacuzzi time."

"Sounds good to me," said Dana. "Christina, do you mind if I shower first? I am still gross from yoga. I'll also need to steal one of your bathing suits."

"Not a problem at all," Christina said as she rose to her feet and started cleaning up dinner. "You know where my room is. You can use that shower. All my bathing suits are in the bottom drawer of the dresser."

Dana headed upstairs while Justin and Ashley started for the sliding door out to the patio. "Oh Justin, honey?" asked Christina before he left. "There are no towels up there I just realized. Can you bring a couple up for Dana when you get a sec?"

"Oh, umm.. Yeah, sure Mom."

Justin trudged upstairs with the two towels in hand. He entered Christina and his father's room which was a large master suite above the garage of the house. It was probably big enough to be two bedrooms with a spacious private bathroom inside. He could hear the water running, but the door was open. He knocked twice as a courtesy and continued through the door.

He found Dana standing inside. She wasn't naked, but wearing small black panties and a hot pink sports bra. Her body was in excellent shape sporting endless toned stomach muscles, sharp and defined shoulders, and an ass that would make any man collapse. She was facing away from him, looking in the mirror untying her blonde hair. She turned when he walked in.

"Oh thank you, Justin. I was wondering where these were."

"Umm... no... no problem, Dana." Justin said as he handed her the towels. In the process he admired her perfect physique, placing special attention on her midsection. As his eyes wandered over her breasts, he could not help but notice something. Underneath her left breast was a tattoo. But it wasn't the tattoo itself that got his attention. It was the image it depicted; a small red rose. Justin had seen that before, but where? Did someone else have that same tattoo? Did he see it in a movie or something?

No. That was the tattoo in the picture on Justin's phone. Now it all clicked. Dana was the woman Justin was texting with recently!

Justin darted out of the room, awkwardly, picturing her tattoo. He then pictured her breasts, stomach, even part of her bush which he had all seen in pictures. It was definitely her. Now what? Justin hurried downstairs and out the back door to join the girls in the jacuzzi.

"Hey," he said as he hoisted himself down into the bubbling water. "All set."

"Oh good, honey. Here." Christina handed him a fresh drink. "You guys promise me there is no driving tonight, ok? Ashley if you didn't live four houses down, I probably wouldn't be allowing this."

"Thank you Mrs. Landers. And yes, we're going nowhere tonight."

Ashley sat back, sipping her drink. She was only about halfway submerged in the water, sitting on the steps of the jacuzzi. This way, her body including breasts, stomach, and part of her thick thighs were fully on display. Christina sat in virtually the exact same position opposite Ashley. The two girls chatted away while Justin thought about Dana upstairs. He was fully underwater so felt it was ok to let himself spring an erection as he admired Ashley's tits. He played with his penis lightly, over his bathing suit and under the water.

BrazenHorse
BrazenHorse
1,397 Followers
12