Summer Days Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dana came out of the house with her drink and wearing one of Christina's black and white bikinis. She looked stunning as she approached the jacuzzi holding a beverage in one hand. Justin noticed she had a nice pedicure as she tested the water with her toes. "This feels nice!" she said as she entered the jacuzzi in between Ashley and Christina. Justin got another good look at the tattoo and was now entirely certain this was the woman he was talking to. His stepmother's best friend and a mother figure to him. She had seen his cock. She had talked dirty to him over text. Justin thought about how he was one, maybe only two texts away from revealing his face. His penis hardened more at the thought.

"Just a lot of online dating," said Dana. The three women had carried on talking for the last half hour about Dana's love life after marriage. Justin remained mostly quiet as he played with himself underwater and admired the three beautiful women right in front of him. "It's really the only way with my schedule and how the dating scene is these days," continued Dana.

Christina nodded. "And what types of men have you met on these sites?" she asked, intentionally steering the conversation. "Oh, lots. LOTS. Most of them are creepy weirdos, but if you spend enough time and put in the effort, you can meet some nice boys."

"Boys?" asked Christina, noticing her vernacular.

Dana blushed. "Men, I meant to say men. But... umm... ok sometimes it's younger men." The three women laughed as Dana covered her face. "Younger men, like how young? Like my age?" asked Ashley.

Dana nodded. "Sometimes, yes. Afraid to say it, but yes. Like your age."

"You know what I say? Why the hell not. Look at you, you're hot! You should be living your life." Christina said with authority. "Do any of them show promise?"

"Not the younger ones. Heavens no," Dana shook her head. "They're just... just for fun." Dana paused as she thought about her next sentence. The alcohol was taking effect. "There is this one guy..."

Ashley was intrigued. She listened carefully. Christina pretended she didn't know where this was going. Dana continued. "He's young, probably your guys' age. We only just started talking... but he's sending me these pictures of himself."

"Pictures, like what? Like nude pictures?"

"Partially nude, yes. He only sends me pictures of his... of his penis," she said, blushing. "You guys, I literally have not seen this boy except his dick."

"Ok, dick pics. I get it. Isn't that normal?" Christina asked while looking at Ashley, the authority of the topic because of her age. She nodded. "On these sites, it kind of is."

"Well, this isn't just any dick. He's got..." she looked at Justin slightly uncomfortable with him there. "He has a very large one."

Ashley gasped at hearing this. Her newfound obsession with big penises sparked her attention to the story. "Like, how large though?" she asked. She secretly wondered if it was as big as Justin's, but she knew it was unlikely.

Dana paused again, not sure how the conversation got to where it was. "It's enormous. I could show you a picture of it inside, but trust me it's huge. I think he said it was like ten inches or something!"

A smothering silence filled the air. It had become very clear over the past few days to Ashley and Christina that Justin's penis was ten inches. In fact, they discovered it was a little bigger than that. Justin continued fidgeting with his rock hard dick underwater. "Wow," said Ashley finally. "That's incredible," she winked at Justin.

"It really was," said Dana as she adjusted her bathing suit top. "I'll have to fill you girls in if I ever do meet him." She then turned to Justin. "I'm sorry Justin. This is probably the least interesting conversation topic for you."

Before Justin could answer, Christina interjected. "Oh I'm not too sure about that one," she joked, catching Ashley's eyes in the process. "Justin may actually be the de facto penis expert in the group, huh Justin?"

"Well, if by expert you mean, possessing one... I'd have to agree," said Justin. His erection felt like it would rip through the bathing suit any moment.

"Don't be so modest, honey. It's ok, you can tell Dana. We're all in good company here."

Justin hesitated. He didn't say anything. "Well what is it?" asked Dana, laughing as she looked around the tub. "What am I missing here, guys?" Christina looked at Justin and nodded her head once, inviting him to tell her friend about his secret. But Justin was too embarrassed. He knew Dana was the person he was sending pictures to. He didn't want to reveal that right then and there.

Christina grew impatient. "Justin, sweetie. It's ok... Justin? Justin look at me." He raised his head and looked at his stepmother. "Sweetie, please stand up, ok?" Christina asked, knowing Justin was most likely hard underwater.

After a long pause, Justin took a deep breath and stood up in the jacuzzi. Dana watched silently as he slowly revealed a massive protruding erection under his bathing suit. It was so big, it looked extremely painful for the young man. He winced as he tried to stand, the swimwear straining to contain his thick and hard cock.

"Umm..." was all Dana said as she stared in shock. "That's umm... that looks like it may hurt," she said as she marveled at the unbelievable sight before her. Ashley smiled as she watched Dana's reaction. She had grown so used to seeing Justin's penis in recent days that it was nice to witness someone else's reaction for the first time. Christina, also enjoying the moment, was eager to see Dana realize this was the man in her texts.

"It sure does. Justin, honey, you can take them off."

"Christina!" said Dana, appalled at what she just said. But Christina waved her off. "It's ok, believe me. We have had some difficulties around here with... umm..." she gestured towards Justin's crotch, "wardrobe fits."

Justin couldn't wait to free his dick, but was also hesitant to do so. He placed his thumbs under his waistband, but still stood frozen. Unable to go further. Ashley rubbed his back. "It's ok," she whispered. "Go ahead."

Justin pressed his bathing suit down as the three women watched with excitement in their eyes. First he revealed his smoothly shaved pubic region and the thick base of his penis. He had to push extra hard to get the tight bathing suit off as his immense shaft strained to fit through. But finally, it popped out, springing upwards like a diving board.

Dana stared at his massive, free appendage. Ashley and Christina watched her as she was suddenly speechless. Having seen and played with Justin's cock many times now, they were more interested in the shock and awe that Dana showed upon seeing it for the first time. Christina winked at Ashley as they watched. "Are you ok, Dana?" Ashley said jokingly.

Dana could not believe her eyes. Not only was this the biggest penis she had ever laid eyes on, she immediately recognized it as belonging to the man in the pictures. She studied its girth, the prominent veins in the shaft, the thick and pronounced head. She checked the large, pink hanging balls. All of it confirmed it was him. She was mortified. She remembered she had sent pictures to him as well. Intuitively, she crossed her arms over her chest, trying to cover her revealing tattoo. She looked at Justin in the eyes and could tell he knew. Not only did he know, but he knew she knew.

"Dana?" asked Christina.

Dana snapped out of it. "Oh, umm. Yes I'm ok. Justin, that's... that's quite a penis you have there," she said awkwardly laughing. Christina smiled and rubbed her friend on the neck comfortingly. "Dana, it's ok. I know." Dana looked at her, confused, trying to play it off. Ashley eyed Justin, also wondering what was going on. Justin was equally confused as to how Christina knew about this.

"Wait, what? You know what?" asked Ashley.

"Ashley, honey. These two have been texting. This is the famous penis that Dana was telling us about." Ashley was shocked. "No way! Really, Dana?"

Dana looked at Ashley, then at Justin's dick. She quietly nodded. "Afraid so... I'm sorry Christina. If I had known it was him-"

"Dana, stop. It's ok. How would you have known? I'm fine with it. You guys are adults. Now, go get a good look at him in person."

Dana floated over to Justin who remained standing. His waist was just barely above water. She stopped right in front of him, never breaking her stare. "Honey, hold it up for her. Like, hold it to your belly."

Justin lifted his hefty tool and pressed it against his belly. Dana marveled at the sheer size and thickness of it as she studied its underside. His exaggerated head easily covered his belly button. Dana reached out and lifted his balls testing their weight. She carefully held them, one at a time, as she gauged the fullness of them. Next she ran her fingers gingerly up and down the lower half of his shaft, tracing the veins on the underside. She gently squeezed it with her thumb and index finger, testing its hardness and volume.

Ashley, seated on the side of the tub, was immediately behind and to the left of Justin. She placed her hand gently on Justin's hard butt and rubbed it affectionately. He reached around and clutched her hand while watching Dana inspect him in the front. Christina sat on the edge of the tub, crossed her leg, sipped her drink, and smiled.

"It's so big," said Dana as she continued to run her fingers all around his mesmerizing unit. "Right?" said Christina, happily watching the scene unfold. "He's actually ten and a half. We measured yesterday."

"Ten and a half," Dana repeated, staring at it. "What an incredible cock..."

"...Do you mind if I try something?" she asked as she stared up at Justin. He nodded. Dana lifted herself out of the water so she too was standing up. She walked close to Justin and picked up his dick by the head. She then angled it all the way up and came closer so his penis was sandwiched between the two of them. His dick went all the way up her flat stomach and rested in between her breasts. "Oh my dear Lord," she said out loud. "You would impale me," she looked up. "Justin, you would absolutely destroy me!"

Justin just laughed, "You'd be surprised."

"I don't know," said Ashley as she had waded over to get a better view now. Her substantial breasts remained out of the water and in perfect sight. "You're all the way up to her boobs!"

"Let me just try something here," Dana said as she tried to squeeze her boobs around his shaft, but failed. It was too big and she was too small to make any impact. "Well, this isn't going to work now is it?" she laughed as she leaned back giving up. She turned to Ashley, checking out her large rack. "You, however. You may be able to make that work, huh?"

Ashley took Justin's hand and guided him to the edge of the jacuzzi. He sat down. She floated over in front of him and untied her bathing suit top. For the third time that day, she let her big breasts hang freely. "Wow," said Dana as she admired Ashley's young, large, and firm breasts.

Ashley stood up in front of Justin and placed his cock in between her breasts. She squeezed her breasts from the sides so that they completely enveloped his ten and a half inch penis. Justin froze. Dana giggled, "Justin, hun, you have to kind of do something now."

"Oh," he said smiling. "You're right. Ok, here goes." Justin started slowly thrusting his cock up and down inside the confines of Ahsley's large and inviting tits. She quickly adjusted her hair out of the way before putting her hand back on her breasts and squeezing. Justin's cock went up and down, poking her in the chin with each movement. Dana, seeing an opportunity, grabbed hold of the portion of Justin's shaft that was not in Ashley's cleavage and stroked from there. "My God, you're like a baseball bat down there," she said as she clutched the thickest part of his dick.

Ashley smiled and gritted her teeth as Justin thrusted and she helped by bouncing. Dana used her other hand to cradle his balls.

"These are so big! They're like lacrosse balls, for chrissakes!"

Justin grunted and moaned like a dying deer on the side of the road. Ashley looked up eagerly with her beautiful blue eyes. Justin could see them perfectly by the glow of the patio light. "Can you show her?" Ashley asked him sweetly, indicating she wanted him to show Dana how much he could come.

"Unhhhh...ohhh God," said Justin as he neared another powerful orgasm. Dana, sensing it was almost time, turned her head around towards Christina. "He's gonna cum in here. Is that ok?"

Christina nodded eagerly, "He's come in worse places today, Dana," she joked as she switched her legs and took another sip. Dana smiled, turned her head back around and increased her stroking. The three of them struck a fairly consistent rhythm between Dana's stroking, Justin's thrusting, and Ashley's bouncing.

"Ahhhhhh... FUCK, FUCK, FUCK!" shouted Justin. He jerked his head back and fired a thick blast of cum directly onto Ashley's chin. It had so much velocity and volume, that it bounced out in each direction to the water below. "Ohhh!" Justin screamed as another jet came out, this time shooting to the right and over Ashley's shoulder. It landed on the patio with a loud splat.

"Shit!" shouted Dana as she watched how far his load went. "This is amazing!"

As Justin continued to grunt and spray, Ashley moved to the side as her breasts dripped with semen. Now both women had direct access to Justin as they simultaneously pulled and jerked at his spasming cock. Cum continued to fly everywhere as Justin shot his load high up in the air in all directions. Christina watched from her viewpoint, happy to see another amazing orgasmic display from her stepson.

As Justin released the seventh and eighth blasts, Ashley took it upon herself to lean forward and engulf his cock head in her mouth. "Whoa!" shouted Dana as she took full control of stroking while Justin shot copious loads, one after another into Ahsley's mouth. Dana tilted her head to get a better view as she noticed thick, white fluid stream out of both sides of Ashley's mouth.

Ashley released his cock, with a 'pop' sound as she sat back and wiped her mouth. But Justin still wasn't done. He flexed his legs outward as more cum blasted from his dick. Now it was Dana's turn. She eagerly leaned forward and angled the erupting penis into her mouth. Dana immediately engulfed six or seven inches of Justin's dick, far more than Ashley could. She stroked the remaining shaft with her fingers. "Holy shit," said Ashley as she sat back in awe of Dana.

Dana's sudden display of fellatio skills seemed to prolong and even strengthen Justin's orgasm more as thrusted upwards into her mouth. He moaned and groaned as he unloaded another three or four blasts deep down Dana's throat. She pulled his penis out and leaned back, wiping her mouth and catching her breath. She and Ashley watched as Justin's cock lurched on its own, firing out two more small after-blasts that would have rivaled any average man's typical cumshot.

Justin leaned back, out of breath, in a daze. His cock, still erect, stood tall, cum dripping down all sides. Ashley turned to Dana. "-ow -uch do -ou have?" she said as she opened her mouth revealing it was completely full of sperm. Dana responded by opening her mouth showing that it was also full. Ashley burst out laughing. She cupped her hand under her mouth to catch the cum that leaked out as she giggled. Dana did the same.

Caught up in the silly moment, the two women embraced, Justin's cum seemingly everywhere. They smiled into each other's eyes, laughing with one another. Then suddenly, as if they had planned it all along, they kissed. They opened their mouths wide and locked their tongues together. Warm, sticky ejaculate swirled all around inside their mouths. They closed eyes and passionately swapped Justin's seed.

He looked on, cock still erect, as his best friend and his stepmother's best friend passionately kissed in front of him. His thick, creamy cum spilling out of their mouths and dripping down their bodies. Ashley's large breasts pressed up against Dana's chest, cum glossing over both of them. He was in shock at the sudden display of affection. Justin looked over at Christina who was equally surprised, her mouth hanging open.

As they finally separated, they smiled. Ashley wiped her mouth and went underwater to rinse. Dana looked at Justin before doing the same.

"Well..." said Christina. "That was... something... why don't we go get cleaned up, shall we?"

To be continued...

12