Summer Days Ch. 08

Story Info
Justin and the women rinse off upstairs.
4.5k words
4.81
30.1k
18

Part 8 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/04/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrazenHorse
BrazenHorse
1,397 Followers

Justin followed the three women into the house. His cock was still powerfully erect, having lost none of his stamina as the night continued. He watched as Christina led the way, Dana and Ashley following behind. Ashley left her bathing suit top outside. He marveled at her back muscles as her boobs swayed left to right, peeking out the sides. Dana's ass was round and tight. She walked with confidence as if she knew everyone was staring. Being in the back, Justin pumped his dick a few times as he watched the women.

"Let's use my shower, it's nice and accommodating," said Christina as she led the women upstairs. "Justin, honey, can you bring some drinks?" she asked as she stared at his erect penis. Justin nodded and separated from the group to fetch beverages.

He could hear them upstairs giggling and chatting. It wasn't clear about what, but it was obvious they were having fun up there. Justin took a minute to stop and stroke his hard dick. 'What the hell just happened?' he thought to himself as he replayed in his head the titjob, blowjob, and cum swapping. He kind of always assumed Dana was a bit of a wild one, but Ashley had really come out of her shell. Justin's dick hardened even more as he pictured Ashley's plentiful breasts playfully wrapped around his cock. He quickly poured some drinks and put them on a tray to help carry up the stairs.

As he ascended the stairs, his large dick bounced left to right. He could now hear the shower water running. They were either inside or getting inside. Christina's private bathroom was very large and had two rain showers as well as wall-mounted faucets. Justin placed the drinks on the end table next to Christina's bed and entered the bathroom. Inside, he found all three women already in the shower laughing and talking.

Justin was stunned. They were all naked, including Christina! She shared a rain shower with Ashley, while Dana stood under the second one. For the first time ever, he saw his own stepmother naked. He watched as she soaped herself up, running her hands over her slim frame and perky boobs. Her nipples were smaller than he imagined, but they fit her boobs nicely. Christina sported a dark, but neatly shaved bush. "Look who's here!" she said as she noticed Justin entering the bathroom.

Ashley turned around immediately. While Justin had seen her naked in bits and pieces, he had never seen the whole package. He considered her a perfect ten. Her boobs tended to steal the show, but it was her athletic physique, bright blue eyes, and beautiful blonde hair that did it for him. She smiled as she looked down at Justin's rock hard dick. "Hey!" she said enthusiastically.

Dana stood under the other rain shower, soaping herself up. As a yoga instructor, Dana had no trouble maintaining her health and it showed in her tight abs and butt. Her frame was about the same size as Christina's. Her boobs were slightly larger and nipples darker. Justin noticed they were very sharp and erect, something he couldn't really see in the darkness of the jacuzzi area. Justin happily joined Dana under the shower. Ashley looked on, a little disappointed.

Christina and Ashley carried on with their conversation as Dana inspected Justin. "God, just look at this thing," she said to herself as she reached down and held Justin's penis in her hand. "It looks as if it's not even real, ya know?" Justin soaped up his torso and arms while Dana marveled at his size. "I was with a young man recently, your age probably. He was very big down there."

"Oh yeah?" asked Justin.

"Mmm hmm. But... he was probably only about..." Dana pressed her index finger on Justin's shaft, about three inches down from the head. "To here... yes he was about this big." Justin was pleased to see he was much larger than the man she considered 'very big.'

Christina and Ashley continued with their conversation as Dana marveled. "And look at how thick you are." Dana wrapped her fingers as far around Justin's cock as she could. She couldn't touch her fingers together. She tried this at several other parts of his shaft to no avail, he was too thick. "Wow," she said as she released her hand and shook her head. "This really is a cock."

"I'm glad you've come to that conclusion," joked Justin. Dana cracked up laughing as she resumed soaping up her tight body. "I'm sorry, it's just so mesmerizing to me." She took some of the soap from her body and spread it on Justin's dick. She then put some on his balls and began cleaning him. "This guy needs to be crisp and clean and ready for later," she whispered so the others couldn't hear. Justin's eyebrows raised as he looked her in the eye. She smiled and continued soaping up his dick.

"Come here you two," said Christina as she rubbed shampoo in her hair. Dana guided Justin over to the other shower by his penis. Ashley laughed as she watched her pull him over. "Is he your pet?" she asked. Dana laughed, "Something like that!"

Now all four stood around the rain shower as they soaped up and joked around with each other. "You guys, I was poking fun at poor Justin here earlier today because I truly believe he never goes soft," said Christina as she looked at his throbbing erection. "It's really unbelievable."

"My ex-husband used to be one and done. That's it, he could get like a single boner a day," said Dana as she shook her head at Justin's unrelenting erection.

"The other day," Ashley chimed in. "He got like this super huge boner when we were watching a movie. And he couldn't get it back in his shorts!" Ashley told the story in between laughs. "So he basically had to... like... cum! He had to cum to get his dick back in!

"He just rolled his shorts up in a ball and tossed them aside. They were soaked!" Ashley laughed.

"Wait, that was your cum?!?" asked Christina, shocked. Justin looked down and nodded. "Sorry, Mom."

Christina shook her head, but smiled. "Here I am thinking you went for a long run, but nope. You just jizzed your pants!" Everyone had a good laugh at Christina's remarks.

Each continued soaping up their bodies using the falling water from the rain shower in the middle to rinse. Justin watched like a kid in a candy shop as the beautiful women chatted and cleansed, rubbing their hands all over themselves. He particularly enjoyed watching Ashley as she used her fingers to clean her vagina. As she scrubbed, Justin saw quick flashes of pink. His erection remained firm if not gained strength.

Christina took notice. "Justin," she said as she burst out laughing. "You can't even stand here without getting wet, can you?" Everyone looked down and saw what she was talking about. While each of them were standing around the falling water, it was Justin's cock that stuck out so far it was impossible to keep dry.

"Here, let me," said Christina as she grabbed his cock by the head and angled it all the way to Justin's left. He screeched out in pain with the sudden jolt. Christina let go, letting his huge prick slingshot back. Everyone got a kick out of that."Ohh, you poor thing," said Dana as she squirted some body wash all the way down the length of Justin's shaft. She rubbed it in using her hand in a stroking motion. "Does that feel better?" she said in a voice you'd talk to a baby with. Justin nodded sheepishly as Dana smiled and continued stroking.

As Dana jerked him off, Christina thought about something. "Justin, honey, how many times have you ejaculated today?" It was a great question and Justin paused to think long and hard about it. He counted out using his fingers. "Umm, I think... four?" he asked the group. Dana shrugged, "Don't look at me. I just saw the one out in the hot tub."

"Four times, Justin?!" Ashley asked. "Are you counting any before I came over?"

Justin thought about it as he looked down, watching Dana stroke him with her masterful hands. The truth was there was a fifth time that morning. When Christina shaved him. Justin decided it was best not to mention that one in the larger group. "Nope. It was definitely four times today," he said as he looked at Christina. She smiled very faintly, happy that he held back.

"And you come like a horse each time, don't you," Dana bent over and said directly to his penis. "Let's see if we can go for lucky number five, huh?" She gritted her teeth and used both hands to aggressively milk his cock. Justin felt his cum boiling quickly, much faster than he anticipated. Dana was a true professional. She knew exactly how to bring a man to orgasm and fast.

Right before Justin felt he would cross the point of no return, Ashley suddenly reached over and placed her hands on Dana's. "Dana! Hold on. Not yet. Why don't we get dried off and have some more fun outside the shower." Dana shrugged and let go of his cock, standing back up straight. "Ok!" she said cheerfully before exiting the shower and drying off.

Justin, Ashley, and Christina followed her into the bedroom and each dried off. Dana grabbed her drink, crossed her legs, and sat on the edge of the bed. "So, what'd you have in mind honey?" she asked Ashley as she took a big sip.

"Well," said Ashley as she used the towel to dry off her breasts and stomach. "Outside you really showed me up when you took all of that thing in your mouth." Justin watched as Ashley's boobs hung sexily from her chest. They looked good enough to eat, he thought.

"Not all of it, but yes," said Dana giggling. She looked at Christina who shook her head, entertained by her outgoing friend.

"Well, maybe we now see who can take more of him... inside."

"Like, inside, inside?" Justin asked like a fourteen year old who was just told he can drive his parents' car around the block. He quickly realized his over-enthusiasm and decided to shut up.

"Yes, Justin. Inside, inside," Ashley said as she turned to Dana. "What do you think?"

"I think the man's stepmother is six feet away. Christina, this is your call."

Christina looked surprised. "My call? Look at me," she said as she moved her hands in a way as if she was presenting her naked body. "We are so past all that. We're all adults." Dana turned back to Justin and looked at him up and down. Her eyes stopped at his swollen, erect cock. "Let's do it."

Ashley threw her towel on the ground and walked over to the bed. She sexily looked at Justin as she sat down and leaned back on her elbows. Her legs were crossed so he couldn't see anything yet, but her teasing was incredibly arousing. Christina leaned over and opened the drawer on George's side of the bed. She took out a condom from the drawer and handed it to Dana. "Come here, big guy," she said as she waved Justin over. "Safety first."

Dana held the condom up to his throbbing member and began to roll it down. But there was a very obvious problem. The condom was way too small to fit. She couldn't even get it over the head. Christina sat behind Ashley and watched the predicament. She giggled and put her hand over her mouth. The condoms that very easily fit her husband, Justin's father, were nowhere near big enough to fit her well-endowed stepson.

"Well this isn't going to work is it now?" Dana said as she held his penis in her hand, tossing the condom aside. "We'll have to go... umm... raw dog, as the kids say," Dana said giggling. "Christina, what about lube?"

Christina fumbled in the same drawer producing a bottle of KY. She handed it to Dana who promptly began spreading it all over Justin's cock. "Heeeere we go. Nice and smooth," she said lovingly as she spread it throughout his shaft. Her hands felt amazing and Justin moaned audibly. "Not so fast, cowboy. We have a contest to complete."

"Oh, I'll be right back!" said Christina as she jumped up heading for the door. Dana paused. "Oh, don't stop. I promise I'll be right back."

Dana leaned back and spread her legs, giving Justin his first glimpse of her forty-two year old pussy. Her pink lips were full and inviting. They were wet, either from the shower or from her arousal. Justin guessed it was a little of both. Dana first caressed her pussy with her fingers to get ready. She then squirted a little KY and rubbed that in. Ashley sat at the edge of the bed, right next to her, watching up close. "Go ahead, hun," said Dana as she tilted her head back and closed her eyes.

It was time. Justin inched slowly towards her opening. At a first glance, it looked as if there was no way he was going to fit his dick inside. But to Justin, he was very much used to this predicament. It rarely looked possible until he got going. This time was no exception. Dana inhaled sharply as his cock made contact with her lovely pussy. "Just go slow, please. Just do the tip at first, ok?" Justin nodded.

Ashley watched Justin's face. She saw a certain tenderness and care in his eyes. He was being very careful and respectful. He didn't want to hurt her. Ashley always loved that about Justin. She looked back down to watch him fuck Dana.

Getting the head in was no easy task. At first it simply wouldn't go in. Justin pressed his thumb down on it and tried to force it in. After some adjustment, it proved successful and Dana let out a gasp once it was inside. "Ohhhhhh my God. Ohhh shit. Ok... here we go," she said as she leaned her head up to watch him go in.

Justin continued his gentle advance as he used his thumb to angle his cock a little bit further, maybe a half inch. Again Dana moaned loudly. "Jeeeeeesus... Ok, ok, ok... Shiiiit..."

Ashley was all smiles. She couldn't believe what she was seeing. Justin had advanced about an inch down his shaft and Dana was borderline convulsing already. For no reason, she reached out and clutched the exposed portion of his shaft and began stroking him.

For the next five minutes, Justin continued progressing deeper, inch by inch. "Ohhhh... mmmmmm... Fuck yes. Ohhh god, Justin!" Dana screamed as she held onto the blankets for dear life. Justin was now four inches in and getting deeper. "How's that feel?" Ashley asked Dana.

Dana looked at her with pure helplessness in her eyes. "He's so fucking thick. It's amazing. Ohhhhh, fuck it's good!" she shouted as she again closed her eyes. "How much is in?" she asked to no one in particular.

"Let's find out!" said Christina. No one had heard her return, but she stood next to Justin with a tape measure in hand. She leaned over and measured how much of Justin's cock remained exposed. Ashley moved her hand out of the way. She watched as Christina's slender fingers grazed Justin's cock as she measured.

"Five and a half, looks like!" announced Christina.

Dana looked up "That's it?!?"

"Well, five and half is exposed. So..." she laughed, "you have only five inside."

"Fuckkk!!" Dana shouted as she leaned back closing her eyes again. "It's so thick it feels like three men at once!"

As Justin continued, Dana's moans escalated louder and louder. Ashley patiently watched while Christina got involved, using her thumb to caress Dana's clitoris. Both women admired how aroused Dana was becoming as she neared orgasm. Suddenly, she spread both legs even wider, grabbed the blanket, lifted her hands up and screamed at the top of her lungs.

"Ohhhhhhh fuckkkkk! I'm coming!!" she screamed as Justin repeatedly thrusted himself into her.

Dana unleashed a powerful orgasm as her entire body convulsed with pleasure. "Yes! Yes! Yes! Fuck! Oh God! Fuck yessss!" she screamed. Ashley and Christina looked at one another stunned at what they were witnessing.

As Dana's orgasm subsided, Christina once again measured the exposed shaft to gauge his depth. "Four inches" she announced as she wrapped up the tape measure. Justin slowly pulled his cock out as a river of Dana's milky ejaculate poured out.

Justin clutched his penis, panting and out of breath. "Did you cum, sweetie?" Christina asked, examining Dana's pussy. "I think that's from her," Justin said, catching his breath.

Dana started laughing uncontrollably as she rolled over on her side, eyes still closed. "That. Was. Incredible," she announced.

"Well, Dana you have officially encapsulated six and a half inches of Justin," Christina announced as she held up the tape measure. "Which is pretty impressive given how thick he is," she continued as she eyed his penis.

Dana, still out of breath laid still, eyes closed and smiling. "That was amazing," she said. Ashley couldn't wait to try. "Ok, ok, you've had your fun. It's my turn!" she said as she playfully shoved Dana aside.

Ashley took her position on her back, but her legs were still closed. Justin had only seen her vagina a couple times. Briefly as he was cumming on her stomach earlier that day and flashes of it in the shower. But here she was. Lying in front of him. His best friend and the most beautiful girl he had ever seen. Ready to give it all up.

Ashley looked up at Justin and smiled, sweetly, and warmly. She proceeded to open her legs up as if in slow motion. Justin watched, terrified to touch himself for fear he would come. In a matter of a few moments, her legs were spread and Justin laid eyes on her pristinely perfect vagina. Everything from the folds of her lips, to her protruding clitoris, to the darkness of her depths was as if it was a famous painting. She was truly stunning in every sense of the word.

Justin found himself nervous. Far more nervous than with Dana. Ashley reached out her hand and held his in a moment of affection. Christina watched the intense moment from the sidelines. Here was her little boy whom she has raised since he was six and his best friend who was like a daughter to her. Deeply in love and ready to consummate their feelings for one another.

Justin walked forward and without using his hands, let his erection poke her gently at first. Ashley continued to clutch his hand smiling at him. She inhaled and exhaled deeply before mouthing the words "fuck me" to her best friend.

Justin needed no further encouragement. He took Ashley's little hand and guided it to his massive cock. She held on, leading his penis into her waiting vagina. Much like with Dana, Justin struggled to get the head in. But he felt as if Ashley was far more naturally lubricated and raring to go. Ashley moaned loudly when the head finally penetrated. "Oh God!" she said almost angrily. Christina sat next to Ashley on the bed. Her legs were bent underneath, drink in hand resting on her thigh. She remained naked.

Dana, meanwhile laid down behind Ashley, legs spread furiously fingering herself watching her get fucked. She moaned too as she approached her next self-induced orgasm. Christina smiled as she watched her vivacious friend.

"Deeper," said Ashley softly as she clutched the sheets beneath her, bracing for impact. Justin did as he was told and slid another inch or two into Ashley's very inviting pussy. "Ohhhhhh," she moaned as she closed her eyes like Dana. "This feels like... ohh shit... This feels like nothing I've ever... fuck... Nothing I've ever felt!" she screamed as she finally got her sentence out.

"It's so big. It's so big. It's... So...Fucking... Big!!" Ashley screamed as she panted loudly. She leaned up to see that half his penis was in her. Justin grunted loudly as sweat poured from his face. The tightness and warmth of Ashley was proving to be too much for him. He suddenly keeled over, supporting his body up with his muscular arms. He stopped thrusting.

"Don't stop Justin!" screamed Ashley. But Justin stayed very still, careful not to make any sudden movements. His sensitivity and arousal was at an all-time high. He was trying everything in his power to stop it.

"Justin?" Christina asked, concerned. "Are you gonna cum?"

Justin closed his eyes tightly, before slowly withdrawing his cock entirely. He opened his eyes to look at his penis as did each of the three women.

He hadn't cum yet. "We're good," he finally said. "Just needed a quick breather is all."

BrazenHorse
BrazenHorse
1,397 Followers
12