Summer Days Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How are you doing, Ashley?" asked Christina. Ashley's head was resting on the bed, eyes closed. She remained breathing heavily. Her finger gently massaged her clit. "It's honestly so good. Like... so, so good you guys."

After some rest, Justin finally leaned forward to re-enter Ashley. This time, he slipped four inches of his cock in with ease. Ashley gasped at the entry as Justin started to thrust yet again. But this time he was on a mission. He wanted to give Ashley the best orgasm she's ever had. With each thrust, he pushed in more of his shaft. "Oh, oh, oh, oh, fuck, fuck, oh, shit, Justin, fuck!" screamed Ashley with each thrust of his body.

"Yeah? You wanna cum? You wanna cum for me?" Justin asked as he looked at her in the eyes. Suddenly, Ashley leaned back, her eyes rolled into her head. She clutched the sheets with all her strength and let out a scream that filled the entire house.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!! FUCK YES I'M COMING!!"

As Christina watched, she too was feverishly masturbating. Her legs were wide open. Justin could clearly see. She didn't care. She wanted to cum too. To this point she managed to remain discreet, but lost all control. Christina moaned loudly and she too closed her eyes as her orgasm took over her body. It was as if she was someone else as her pleasure dominated her entire being.

Justin looked down and saw something he had never seen in his entire sexual life. No amount of his shaft was visible. His entire ten and a half inch cock was buried deep inside his best friend. The love of his life. The most beautiful girl in the world's vagina had swallowed his giant cock whole.

Justin continued to thrust as he felt his balls shoot forth a giant load like a canon. He felt it travel up his cock at an alarming rate. Justin paused and let out a deep, loud moan like none other.

"ARGHHHHHH!!" he shouted as his cock remained buried deep inside Ashley. She leaned up, supported by her elbows as she watched Justin orgasm for the fifth time that day. Justin wore a look of tremendous pleasure, almost as if he was in pain. As his cock gushed, he pulled it out of Ashley's pussy. A strong, unbroken rope of ejaculate screamed across the bed, over Ashley's head and onto the window opposite the bed on the other side. Christina reached out and stroked his spraying cock as she aimed another stream directly at Ashley's face.

She hit the mark as Ashley winced at the thick load that landed on her face. Justin grunted loudly as Christina stroked out more blasts towards Ashley and then Dana. Dana giggled while holding up her hand, unsuccessfully shielding herself from the cum.

Justin took control of his cock now as all three women sat on the edge of the bed. He glared at their naked bodies like a blank canvas as he buckled his knees and clenched his butt cheeks. He fired away, rope after rope, making sure to douse each of them as best he could. The girls got a kick out of this, flailing and screaming as he wielded his weapon around.

When it was over, he had covered them. Each woman received at least three blasts of ejaculate. Justin was out of breath, spent, keeled over supporting himself with his hands on his knees. Christina looked down at her tight stomach, covered in glistening cum. She saw Ashley had more of the same, as did Dana. They all inspected each other. It was truly a spectacle.

"It's soft!" shouted Dana with her hands in the air, triumphantly. Indeed, Justin had reached the end of his marathon day as his penis relaxed to its flaccid state of seven inches. A long strand of sperm remnants dangled from his sleeping dick head.

"I have never felt that good in my life," said Ashley as she stared at Justin's resting cock. "Never."

Christina nodded as she too took in the sight of her stepson's soft penis. She then inspected Ashley again before noticing something. "Oh, honey!" she said looking down at her crotch. Everyone eyed her vagina area and noticed it. A large wet spot had formed on the sheets between her legs. Thick, white, cum was leaking from her vagina. She shrieked as she instinctively reached down with her fingers. She didn't have to part her pussy very far before a huge glob of Justin's cum came pouring out like a waterfall.

"Oh my God," she said sternly. She looked up at Justin. "Justin! You came inside me?!"

"No! I didn't think I did! I'm sorry, Ashley!"

Ashley looked back down. She separated her pussy further with her fingers and more cum poured out. It was obvious he had cum inside her accidentally.

"Fuck. Oh my God," Ashley said, flustered. She sprang to her feet and quickly put on her bathing suit. "I need to leave. I'm- I'm sorry. I need to go."

"Ashley, sweetheart, wait," pleaded Christina. But it was too late. Ashley hurried down the stairs and through the front door. She was gone. Christina stood there, naked, but now feeling the need to cover her breasts and vagina. Dana was already putting her clothes on.

"I should go too," said Dana. She walked past Justin and kissed him on the cheek. "It'll be ok, honey. Text her and tell her you're sorry and you're there for her." Justin nodded. Dana looked down and ran her fingers over his soft cock one last time before leaving.

"Sweetie, let's get cleaned up and we'll talk through this," said Christina, still covering herself as she looked around for her clothes. Justin left the room, his dangling penis swinging back and forth. He wasn't sure what he was supposed to do now.

To be continued...

12