Summer Days Ch. 09

Story Info
Justin visits Ashley and Emily.
6k words
4.79
36.2k
29

Part 9 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/04/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrazenHorse
BrazenHorse
1,398 Followers

"I can't talk about this right now. I need to get some rest. Ttyl."

That was the last text Justin received from Ashley before he finally rolled over and tried to get to sleep. She was upset with him, and for good reason. Justin replayed the events in his head over and over again. He could not believe how his sixth orgasm of the day had been so powerful and so sudden that he couldn't pull out of his best friend in time. He pictured the substantial amount of come that poured out of the depths of her pussy and figured it had to have been at least two, maybe three blasts he buried in her. Justin had no idea if Ashley was on the pill. He wanted desperately to see her and talk, but she wasn't being very responsive. He decided to let her get some rest and see if they could see each other tomorrow. After such a long day, Justin had no trouble drifting off to sleep.

-----------

"It says I have 72 hours," Ashley said as she read the instructions on the back of the emergency contraceptive package. She and her sister, Emily were parked at the CVS down the street from their home.

"Oh, you're fine. I've taken this thing before," said Emily as she bit into a muffin.

"You have??" asked Ashley, surprised. Emily was one year younger than Ashley, but had always been more adventerous when it came to sex.

"Mmm hmm" she said with her mouth full. "Twice. Both with Greg actually. That guy always came a lot."

"You haven't seen a lot," hinted Ashley as she reread the instructions on the box.

"Yeah?"

"Em, I'm not even kidding you. He shoots, like, a gallon of cum."

"Fuck..." said Emily as she looked out the window across the parking lot. She turned back to her sister. "Have you talked to him?"

Ashley shook her head. "No. I want to get this over with first." Ashley took a deep breath and then popped the first of two little white pills. She washed it down with water and turned to Emily. "Let's go."

As Emily drove the two back to their house, they casually chatted about yesterday's incident.

"So Mrs. Landers was there the whole time? That's so weird, right?"

"It was super weird at first. But you know her. She's so carefree about stuff. She made the whole thing really comfortable."

Emily shook her head, grinning. "That is so crazy." She still could not believe what had happened even after Ashley described it. "Did she... participate?"

"You can't tell anyone this. Like not Mom, Dad, no one..." Emily nodded.

"Yes. She jerked him off twice. Once onto me at the end."

"What?!?" asked Emily. She nearly drove off the road as she looked over at Ashley in shock.

"Watch where you're going!" screamed Ashley. "Yes she did. And I'm pretty sure she jerked him off earlier before I got there. She also shaved his dick and balls," said Ashley as she burst out laughing and turned bright red.

Emily too was laughing hysterically. "I can't get over this... So weird... but kinda... kinda hot!"

"It was so hot, I'm not kidding. Emily. I have never. Ever. Had sex that felt that good." Ashley's face felt flush and her body warm as she remembered the feelings from the previous night. "He was sooo so deep in me. It felt incredible."

"Ash! You are so bad!"

Ashley buried her face in her hands, knowing she was beaming. "I know! But seriously it was amazing. Short-lived unfortunately, but just amazing."

Emily smiled as she focused on the road. She was happy for her big sister. But she was also deeply curious herself.

"I need to see. You told me you'd invite me, remember?"

"I know, I know. Let's see what he's up to later. I owe him a text."

-------------

Ashley texted Justin and talked about what happened. She told him how she took an emergency contraceptive. Justin was relieved although he would have been fully supportive either way. He apologized profusely for letting his orgasm slip. The two agreed to meet at Ashley's house later on.

Ashley walked into the large sun room that was connected to the kitchen and found Emily laying on the couch playing on her phone. She was wearing short purple shorts and a gray, tight t-shirt. The generous v-cut on her shirt displayed ample cleavage from her large breasts. Emily had dark brown hair, resting just below her shoulders. Emily's tan complexion came from their father's side, a second generation Sicilian. She had long and smooth legs, culminating at her slender feet with painted toes.

"OK," said Ashley as she looked down at her phone. "He's coming."

"In you?" joked Emily. Ashley frowned at the remark. "He's gonna be here soon."

"I never thought I'd be this excited to see boring old Justin," said Emily. "What's our plan?" she asked as she sat up on the couch, eaglery kicking her legs.

"Plan? I don't know. Hang out I guess?"

"No Ashley. What's our plan so I can see his dick?"

Ashley laughed at her sister's eagerness. "Honestly, he'd probably show it if I asked."

"Well then. Sounds like we have a plan!" said Emily as Ashley shook her head, grinning.

The doorbell rang. Ashley went to let Justin in while Emily remained in the sun room. She could see Ashley as she stood in the hallway with Justin. The two were quietly talking to each other for a while. Justin had his hands on Ashley's shoulders as he was saying something very serious to her. The two of them embraced in a long hug before heading back to where Emily was.

""Sup, Em?" Justin asked as he entered the sun room and took a seat on a barstool. Emily and Justin had never really been that close. They were cordial with one another, but not close like he and Ashley. Truthfully, Emily was simply not that interested in Justin. She had always found him attractive, but there was nothing more than that for her. To add to that, like everyone else in the family, she always pictured Ashley and Justin getting together eventually.

"Hey," she said mindlessly as she scrolled her phone. She looked up at Justin. He was wearing khaki shorts and a teal green golf shirt. "What's going on?"

"Not much," he said as Ashley plopped herself down next to Emily on the couch. "How's your summer going?"

"You're lookin at it," she responded.

Justin laughed. "Well, you're gonna start school in September right?" Emily took a year off after graduating high school to travel around Europe with her friends. She was now getting ready to start her Freshman year of college at age 19. "Yes. Can't come soon enough." Justin nodded.

"So, Justin," Emily said as she slapped her thighs and sat up in her seat. "Justin, Justin, Justin."

He looked up first at Emily, then Ashley. He had a feeling he knew what Emily was going to say. She was very upfront and outgoing. He also knew there was no way Ashley didn't tell her little sister everything about what had happened over the last few days. This embarrassed Justin, but he knew what he was walking into today.

"Yes?"

"Ashley tells me you guys have been having some interesting get-togethers at your house."

Justin laughed as he blushed. "Oh is that right?"

"Mmmm hmmm. In fact, I was the one who drove her to get your little problem taken care of today," Ashley said as she did air quotes for the word 'problem.'

"I'm happy for you two," she continued. "But now I'm curious. I'm very curious about what you have between your legs," Emily said as she eyed Justin's crotch. "Ashley tells me it's..." she looked at Ashley as she finished her sentence "...otherworldly."

"Ashley, you're so sweet," joked Justin as he glanced in her direction. She blushed. He turned back to Emily. "I don't know if I'd call it otherworldly, it's just a regular old penis."

"Oh stop it. I've heard all about it. Now I want to see it."

Emily had a way about her that was very confident and direct. She would never hesitate to say what's on her mind at any time. Combined with her striking good looks, if Emily wanted something, she would likely get it. "I think you should pull your pants down."

"Why is it that this is what always happens, guys?" Justin asked. "This is quickly becoming standard operating procedure, huh?"

"Don't look at me," said Ashley as she pointed to her sister. "She's off script."

Emily giggled. "I haven't gotten to see it, so I don't think that's very fair. You should show me so I don't feel left out."

Justin smiled and shook his head. "Ok, Em. I don't want you to feel left out now do I?"

He stood up and unbuckled his pants. The sound of his belt coming off was strangely erotic as the girls settled in for a quick show of exhibitionisim. Justin slid off his shorts to reveal he was wearing very tight, white boxer briefs. Emily admired his thick, muscular legs and tight midsection. She then stared at his bulge which was very obviously displaying a long and thick flaccid cock. She tilted her head as she tried to decipher where his penis began and ended.

"It's like rolled up in there or something," she said giggling. "Is that all your dick?"

Justin looked down and nodded. "Well, this is," he said as he pointed to his cock that was bunched up to one side. "This is all ball," he then said as he gestured to the rest of his package.

"He does a good job of keeping things contained," said Ashley as she looked on. "Well, sort of," she laughed.

Justin proceeded to slowly remove his underwear. He first revealed his freshly shaved pubic area. "Christina cleaned you up nice, huh?" asked Emily. Justin froze and looked at Ashley. He was slightly upset she told Emily about Christina shaving him, but now was not the time to pick a fight. Emily smiled, slyly.

Justin continued as he freed the rest of his schlong and let it hang lazily past his balls. Quietly, he removed his underwear and kicked them aside. He took a seat back on the stool, lifting his shirt up slightly in the process. "Welp. Here it is," he said as he crossed his arms and looked back at Emily.

Emily's jaw dropped open as she openly stared at Justin's low hanging member. The edge of the barstool did a nice job of propping up his engorged balls as his penis rested directly in front of them. It hung down past the edge and well on its way to his knees. It's considerable thickness in its soft state appeared to be larger than most men's penises when fully erect. Justin casually scratched the shaft with his index finger as the girls silently stared. He was reveling in the attention.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" asked Emily as she broke her silence. "This has to be a joke."

Justin laughed as he picked up his cock. "Nope," he said. "It's real."

"It's definitely real," Ashley agreed as she stared. Seeing his penis never got old for her. She loved seeing it especially in its relaxed state; something she hadn't seen much of lately.

Emily stood up and walked over to Justin. She stopped right in front of him and leaned over, supporting herself with her hands on her knees. From this angle, Justin had a direct line of sight into her shirt as it hung down revealing her cleavage. Emily had perfect, large breasts. Roughly the same size as Ashley's. She had on a black lace bra and Justin could see just about everything as she leaned over. "How big are you?" she asked as she looked up, catching Justin staring at her boobs.

"Umm... I think we landed at ten and a half the other day."

"Inches?!? You're ten and a half inches?!?" Emily asked as she looked back down at his cock. "That's insane." Justin smiled as he did his best to jut out his midsection even more.

"When Ashley said you were big, I was expecting like a normal sized big dick."

Justin laughed. "What's a normal sized big dick?"

Emily pointed to about halfway down Justin's shaft. "This. This right here would be normal," she said as she made contact with his penis using her index finger. Justin watched this happen as her little finger with dark nail polish grazed his cock.

Justin shrugged. "Guess I'm not normal."

"You are most certainly not normal," said Ashley from the couch. "Both in size and in your... umm... shooting abilities." Emily nodded as she continued to stare at Justin's cock. "Oh yeah, she told me about that too. We'll get to that. May I?" she asked as she held her hand out in front of his penis. Justin nodded.

At first contact, Justin felt the usual surge of pleasure throughout his body. Emily picked up his penis towards the end, near the tip, and weighed it in her hand. She used her other hand to cradle his testicles ever so softly. "Fuck," she whispered to herself as she moved his cock up and down slowly. "It weighs as much as a barbell or something."

Emily continued to play with his cock, moving it in every which way, while she simultaneously bounced her hand under his nuts. Justin observed proudly, immensely aroused but pleased that he was able to maintain his flaccid state. "Ok I could do this all day you guys," said Emily as she finally stood up, still clutching his penis. "But I'm done. Nice dick, Justin." Emily started to walk back to the couch. Justin smiled as he bent over to put his shorts back on, but Emily stopped. "What are you doing?"

"Umm... getting dressed," laughed Justin.

"No you're not. You're out now. You're gonna stay out," Emily said with an endearing and confident demeanor. Justin smiled and shrugged as he sat back down, repositioning his cock and balls before doing so. He also took off his shirt. If he was going to do this, he may as well be completely naked.

"Look how it hangs down over the stool," Emily said now sitting on the couch, legs crossed as she admired Justin's naked body from across the room. "It really is crazy big, isn't it?"

Ashley nodded as she too stared at his penis. "Emily you haven't seen anything yet. Wait till he gets going."

"Well, does he? Justin, are you gonna get hard for us?" Emily asked, sweetly.

Justin nodded as he played with his dick in his hand. "Soon, guys. Soon. I'm not always sporting a raging boner you know."

"Oh sure, so now you say that," Ashley laughed. "Yesterday I don't think you ever lost your erection."

The three of them hung out on the lazy afternoon inside to escape the oppressive heat outside. The conversation flowed throughout the day all the while Justin remained naked. He was proud of himself for having prevented an all out erection as the cute sisters stared endlessly at his penis. Eventually, Emily decided she wanted a closer look again. She patted the couch cushion between her and Ashley, indicating for Justin to come over.

Justin walked over to the couch and just before he took a seat, Emily reached out and pinched his ass.

"Oww!" he shrieked. She giggled and lightly patted his muscular ass. "You're tight," she said.

As Justin plopped down on the couch, his dick sprung to his left, stretching across the width of his thigh. Emily reached out and playfully patted it as if it were a puppy.

"Wake up sleepy head," she said as she continued to pet his slumbering cock. "We want you to come out and play." Ashley cracked up as she watched her sister have fun with Justin. She had such a carefree and playful attitude. Nothing about the situation was weird for Emily and she made it more fun for everyone involved.

"Do you need some stimulation, Justin?" Ashley asked as she crossed her arms and stripped off her t-shirt. She revealed her breasts tightly packed into a bright pink sports bra. Next she peeled off her sports bra, unleashing her breathtaking tits for all to see. "Yes!" screamed Emily as she ripped her shirt off and unclipped her bra. Justin watched intensely as her tan-skinned breasts came into view. They were the same size as Ashley's, but Justin noticed her nipples were much darker and took up significantly more space. Justin stared at her boobs much to her enjoyment as she giggled. "Who's are better?" Emily asked as she picked her breasts up in her hand and squeezed them together.

"Don't do that to me," said Justin as he looked over at Ashley's breasts in comparison.

"Ok, your turn," said Emily as she angled towards Justin and put her hands in her lap, patiently. Justin put his arms around each of the girls. He moved his hands towards each of their breasts and paused. "May I?"

"You may," said Emily. Justin grabbed a handful of each of their boobs and began to caress them. It didn't take long for his brain to send the signal to his penis as he started pumping it full of blood. Emily watched as it slowly filled up like a balloon. It became wider and longer, much longer as he obtained an erection. Justin leaned back on the couch and took a firmer hold of their breasts as he neared full mast.

"What the actual fuck," said Emily as she watched Justin's cock grow to a full fledged 10 ½ inches before her eyes. "I didn't even know this was possible."

"Indeed it is. And it's amazing," said Ashley as she stared at Justin's throbbing hard cock. She reached out and clutched it in her tiny hand and began stroking him. "It's so thick I can't even grab it. Look." Emily and Justin watched as Ashley ran her hand up and down his shaft in long and loving strokes. She kept grabbing a dollop of precum from the tip to create lubricant.

"Ohhh God, Ash," said Justin as he sunk deeper into the couch. "Fuck."

"Don't cum yet!" said Emily as she sensed Justin was maybe nearing a quick orgasm. "At least not until I get to go."

"There's room for two hands, you know," said Ashley as she indirectly invited her sister to join in on jerking off Justin. "Two? There's probably room for ten," said Emily as she reached out and clutched Justin's cock just below where her sister's hand was.

Ashley used her other hand to rub his balls as they tag-teamed the handjob. "One and two, and one and two, and one and two," joked Emily as they stroked his long pole in unison. Justin moaned and groaned as his pleasure mounted. Here he was in Ashley's parents' house as their two beautiful daughters gave him a handjob while topless. He couldn't have written a better outcome, he thought to himself.

"Holy fuck, I want to come so bad," said Justin as he continued squeezing their breasts while they pumped his shaft. "Can I come?"

Ashley didn't respond immediately even though the question was blatantly directed at her. She bit her bottom lip as she stroked his dick faster.

"You can come, yes," she finally said. "But you need to stay hard after."

Emily smiled at her sister. Her normally reserved and somewhat conservative sister was taking on a new persona before her very eyes. She watched Ashley as her eyes concentrated on this magnificent penis in their hands. She could tell by her look that she was infatuated with this man and his big pole. Emily loved every minute of it.

As Emily was caught up in her sister, she suddenly heard a grunt and felt Justin's body jolt. Before she could even react, she was blasted with a warm jet of cum directly in her face.

"Ahhhhhhh, fuck!!" shouted Justin as his orgasm took flight. Cum dripped from Emily's face as she smiled, grit her teeth, and kept stroking. Justin propelled another thick load directly up in the air, landing down on Ashley's thighs. He shot a third one up in the air again, this one landing back down on his belly.

"Oh my God!" said Emily as she watched each load seemingly get stronger as his orgasm progressed.

"Argghh!! Ahhhhh!" Justin moaned and kicked his legs as his next load landed on Emily's tits, covering them both in one long, unbroken stream. Ashley grabbed control of his dick as she aimed his next blast on her own tits, rubbing it in with her free hand. Emily was elated as she watched the ungodly amount of sperm expel from Justin's gushing prick.

"Me! Me!" she said as she grabbed Justin's cock just in time to aim his next blast onto her breasts. She let his dick go and rubbed in his cum. "That was amazing!"

"He's not done yet," said Ashley as she watched Justin's dick continue to spasm, untouched and standing at a 45 degree angle. A thick, white, jet of jizz nearly hit Justin in the face as it splashed on the couch next to his head. Still no one, including Justin, touched his penis as another shot landed on his chest.

BrazenHorse
BrazenHorse
1,398 Followers
12